My Friend Comes for a Visit

Story Info
Wife tries a new man for the first time.
1.5k words
4.14
40.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psu142
psu142
27 Followers

**Disclaimer: this story features a wife sleeping with someone who isn't her husband. Constructive feedback to improve the writing is appreciated, but if the situation isn't your thing, head somewhere else.**

***

We had fantasized about sharing my wife with another man for quite some time. It was fun pillow talk, but that's all it ever was, and all I ever thought it would be. I admit that the idea turned me on, the thought of watching my wife's gorgeous body riding a big cock make me twitch, and the sex when we talked about it was always amazing. But it was always a fantasy. Until my friend Tom came for a visit.

Tom wasn't my wife's type. I'm tall, a big framed, and a do all the work around my house myself kind of guy. Tom was short, skinny, and not good with his hands. So when he stopped by for a visit for the weekend, I never expected anything to happen. Friday morning, Tom dropped off his bags and headed into town for his business meetings. We would be meeting up with him later that night after we were all done with work.

My wife knew that Tom had a thing for her, even if she didn't have a thing for him, and she loved dressing to tease him. As we got ready to go out, she put on an extremely low cut top with no bra, and very tight jeans. Her 34dd tits looked amazing in that top and immediately grabbed her and planted a kiss on her lips. She quickly pushed away. "Slow down tiger, there will be plenty of time for that after we get home!" We quickly finished dressing and got into the Uber. Our uber driver spent more time looking in the rear view mirror at my wife's cleavage than he did looking at the road, but we still managed to make it to the bar alive.

As we entered the bar, Tom called us over to a booth in the corner he had commandeered. 3 drinks were already on the table, and we immediately took to catching up. After a while my wife got warm, and she shrugged out of her coat. Tom's eyes practically jumped out of his head as he drank in every detail of my wife's beautiful chest. The conversation continued, although there was a lot less eye contact than there had been at the start of the night! After a few more drinks my wife wanted to dance so we all got up and started dancing. I immediately went over to the bar to watch my wife and Tom dance.

I waited for drinks in line at the bar and watched as my wife danced with Tom. They started dancing closer and closer, Tom pulling my wife in by her hips. My wife grinding her sexy ass against his crotch. His hands roamed over her thighs and up her shirt, feeling her tits through the material. I watched as my wife;s hands roamed behind her back, feeling Tom's hard on through his pants. I brought the drinks over, and as soon as I did my wife suggested we finish the party at our house. I had no objections and neither did Tom, so we all piled back into an uber on the way home.

My wife leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Babe, I want to do this tonight, do I have permission?" I looked at her shocked, as she stared at me. I nodded and she turned to Tom, and planted a big kiss on his lips. "Let's have fun tonight boys!" she said. Tom still looked shocked from the kiss and looked from my wife to me, and I just shrugged and through him a wink.

We all got out of the car and practically ran inside the house. I went to the kitchen to pour drinks for us, and when I came out of the kitchen, Tom was on the couch with my wife straddling him, making out. I put the drinks down, and watch as Tom slid my wife's shirt over her head, exposing her perky tits to him. He immediately took a nipple in his mouth and she moaned with pleasure. Her hands were still busy though, as she was unbuckling his belt. She stood up and tugged his pants down, freeing his cock. She gasped as she revealed a much bigger cock than we both expected. She looked back at me and winked as she knelt down and took his cock in her mouth.

Tom leant back and moaned as my wife worked his cock. I sat down on the couch so I had a front row seat, but not before I took of my pants and underwear so I could jerk myself to the show. I knew what Tom was feeling, my wife loved sucking cock, and knew how to do it. Within minutes he was moaning and saying he was going to cum. I think he expected my wife to pull him out of her mouth, but she just redoubled her efforts and quickly had him cumming in her mouth. Just like she does for me, my gorgeous wife swallowed every drop.

"That was fun" she said, grinning. "a perfect appetizer to the main course." Tom quickly got off the couch and motioned for wife to sit down. She took off her pants and sat down, spreading her legs for him. He immediately began eating out my gorgeous wife, and it was apparent he knew what he was doing. It wasn't long before my wife was moaning, and I could tell she was nearing orgasm. She grabbed Tom's head and pushed him into her pussy as she had her first orgasm of the night.

Tom stood up, hard as a rock again, my wife looked at his cock hungrily. "I need you inside me" she said huskily. He held out his hand and helped her up as they walked to our bedroom towards our bed. It was like I didn't even exist. My wife laid Tom down on the bed, his cock standing at attention. She briefly looked towards the drawer that held the condoms we used when she was close to her fertile time, which she was, but she didn't open it. I watched from the easy chair in our bedroom as my wife climbed on top of my friend, positioned his cock at the entrance of her fertile pussy, and with one motion, took him all the way inside her. His thick cock stretched her hole, not used to the size. She moaned and settled on his cock. She rode him hard, feeling a new cock inside her for the first time in 9 years.

After a few minutes, Tom pulled out and my wife got on all fours. He quickly positioned himself behind her, and drove his cock deep into her. In this position, he was able to pound her pussy hard, and she soon began to moan as another orgasm approached. She came hard and I could tell Tom was enjoying himself too. My wife turned on her back and said, "I want to look at you while we fuck" He entered her again, missionary this time, and they soon found a rhythm that fit. This was slower, and more gentle. Less fucking and closer to making love.

"I'm going to cum" Tom said quietly. He looked at her, still stroking in and out, clearly asking her where she wanted him to leave his load. My wife responded by wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him in deeper, and saying one word.

"Good"

Tom immediately kissed her passionately and drove in hard and deep, groaning as he did. He let loose a huge load of cum into my wife's married pussy. She orgasmed for a third time as she felt him unload inside her. They kissed softly for a few moments before Tom pulled out, excused himself, and went to his room.

I looked at my freshly fucked and cummed in wife, still stunned at what had happened. I had stopped stroking long ago, but still had a hard on, as I had been mesmerized by the show. My motioned for me to join her in bed, and I laid down next to her. We each only said 3 words to each other. "I love you"

I put my arms around my wife and drew her in for a kiss. Even though she was clearly tired, she put me on my back, and slid my hard cock into her freshly fucked pussy. I could feel Tom's cum in her pussy as I slowly entered my wife.

Feeling another man's cum inside her while we slowly made love turned us both on. My wife and I kissed passionately as my hands roamed over her body, feeling what Tom had felt minutes before. I knew my wife wanted me to add my cum to his, and she rode my cock, begging me to cum.

"i love you baby" she moaned, "that was amazing, but I need to feel you cum in me." All I could do in response was groan and add my load to the one already inside her. After another kiss, she turned on her side, and I held her close as we both happily fell asleep.

psu142
psu142
27 Followers