My Friend, His Wife

Story Info
Closet crossdresser moves in with best friend and his wife.
1.4k words
4.31
66.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay this is my first ever stab at a story so please cut me some slack.

Intro:

Hi my name is Ryan and this is my story The following is 100% true and I have not changed the names as no one is innocent. So about me I am a 35 year old WM, I am 5'11" and 165lbs with a pretty thick 7" cock. I have been a closet cross- dresser since the age of 11 when I discovered all the pretty lacy things in my mother's drawers. I live in a quiet little resort town in West Michigan where I am self employed as a handyman.

About six months ago my wife and I split up abruptly, leaving me with no place to go. I bounced around for a few days till my best friend Scott and his wife Jodi offered me their spare room in the basement. It isn't much, no carpet or closet but it has walls and a door so I'm good. Now Scott and Jodi are your typical perfect couple. Scott is 34 about 5'10" around 180lbs with a shaved head and a goatee. He is tanned and very muscular.

At 26 Jodi is even more impressive she's 5'9" maybe 105lbs with a classic 34c-24-34 shape. She has long really curly dark brown hair and a deep dark tan on her flawless skin.

CHAPTER 1 -- Jodi

So here I am living with Scott and his wife, Scott is a firefighter in a nearby town. He works a lot as it requires him to work 24 hour shifts with 24 hours off 3 days one week and two days the next. Jodi is the manager at a Victoria's Secret at a mall about 30 minutes from here. She generally leaves for work between 8 and 11a.m. and returns between 7 and 10p.m. while Scott leaves the house around 6:15 p.m. and returns around 7:45 p.m. the next day. Needless to say their schedules leave me alone in the house quite frequently being that I set my own schedule, advantage of working for yourself.

So being that I am a closet cross-dresser and Jodi manages a V.S. I couldn't wait to be alone so I could explore around in her drawers. That first morning when I went into their room I was amazed when I started looking in drawers I was amazed to find a whole dresser full of lingerie. There were four drawers full of panties, bras, garter belts and stockings in every style, color and fabric you can imagine. In their walk-in closet about ¼ of it was taken by her teddies, baby dolls, chemises and corsets. There was so much satin and lace I was going crazy, I remember thinking it would take me a month to try everything on but I was going to. So I spent the next two weeks spending every moment I had alone in the house trying on all her sexy lingerie and playing with myself while picturing her in the sexy things I was wearing.

Then one morning Jodi had just left the house for work and I was in her room naked selecting my lingerie for the day. 10 minutes later there I was wearing her purple lace bustier with matching boy short and garter belt and some black fishnet stockings admiring myself in the mirror when she walked in the room and screamed

"what the hell are you doing." I was horrified, that I was caught wearing her lingerie and that she was going to tell Scott. I told her that I was sorry and pleaded with her not to tell. She told me to take her clothes off and get out of her room. I went to my room and got dressed, totally freaking out about what had just happened. What was Scott going to say? How would he react? What now? Just then I heard a knock at the door. I told her to come in fully expecting her to ask me get my things and leave but she said

"I've thought about it and I am not going to tell Scott, if you want to wear my lingerie I guess I'm ok with that too." I was in shock she was ok with this. Then there was the "catch" she said, "You are going to have to do something for me."

I asked, "what?"

"From now on," she said, "you are going to fulfill all my needs, if I want my pussy eaten your are there, if I want a cock in my ass you are the man, got it?"

At this point I thought I had to be dreaming, all I could say was "ok" then she said

"Good, I am so horny from thinking of you in my panties I want you now," and she called her assistant to let her know she wasn't coming in and she led me back upstairs to her room and she climbed onto the bed and pulled her skirt up revealing her sexy ass and said "well come on already." We fucked for a couple of hours then took a shower later went out to dinner before round two.

So that's how it all started, it was amazing a couple of times a week I got to fuck the hell out of my friends sexy wife, and a couple of days a week I got to wear her lingerie and masturbate. Life was good.

CHAPTER 2 -- Scott

So things continued like that for a few months, we got into a pretty good routine but everything changed on day a little more than a month ago. Scott was working and Jodi had just left for the day. I was in their room dressed in Jodi's pink sheer lace baby doll nightie with matching thong panties and a pair of sheer white thigh high stockings. I was laying on the bed jerking my shaft when I heard

"What the fuck? You sick bastard." OMG it was Scott, how am I going to explain this? He just busted me jerking off on his bed wearing his wife's lingerie.

Quickly I pulled the comforter to cover myself and said "it's not what it looks like." dumb I know but I was not thinking clearly.

He said "shut up slut, it's exactly what it looks like." I was paralyzed with fear, Scott walked to the bed and pulled the covers off me and said, "stand up and let me see you slut" as I started to stand he said I looked good and asked "are you going to be a good little slut for me?" as he was unbuttoning his pants. He pulled out the biggest cock I have ever seen, it is about 9" and thick, and he grabbed me by the hair and pushed me to my knees. He proceeded to press the tip to my lips and said "suck it slut" I had never done anything with a guy before then but I was turned on by his dominance over me so I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking. Before long he was full on face fucking me and I was loving it. After about 10 minutes of this his muscles tightened and he shot his huge load down my throat. He pulled out of my mouth and went to go shower.

I went to my room got dressed and headed out to do a job I had scheduled for that afternoon. When I returned that night I found a note on my bed that said

"Thanks for the bj bud, it was great. From now on I want you wearing Jodi's clothes all the time when she is gone, and you will be sucking my cock regular. See you in the morning, I put what I want you to wear under your pillow."

So now Scott has me dress in Jodi's lingerie and has me do house hold chores while he watches me which always ends with him needing me to clean his cock for him. I still can't believe how things have turned out. I got caught dressed in Jodi's lingerie by both her and Scott, and they both used it to get sex from me. No complaints here. I think soon I will have to tell one about the other so we can just be open and have sex openly all the time, besides I would love to suck Scotts cock while fucking Jodi's tight ass.

The end