My Friend Hisacun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Momentarily satiated, we sat up and kissed deeply, tasting and smelling our own orgasmic fluids on the other's face and mouth. We then sank back on the bed and merely snuggled while our breathing slowed to normal and our hearts stopped trying to burst through our chests.

"On the couch, Hisacun and Colleen were joined at the hip. The slap, slap, slap combined with the wet squishing sound of his prick sliding within her sopping wet cunt was audible above the music on the stereo, and echoed through the room.

"Colleen hadn't drawn blood, but Hisacun's back looked as though he had been in a fight with a wildcat and had lost.

"Then Colleen climaxed. Her piercing scream scared Janice, who had drifted off to sleep, so that she sat bolt upright and also screamed. It is a wonder that the hotel's security officer didn't come pounding on the door to see who had been murdered.

"The four of us rested, drank, and talked for a while longer. Then, Colleen asked Janice and me if we would be willing to trade with her and Hisacun. I don't really like sloppy seconds, but Janice wanted to find out if Hisacun's cock was as large as it looked, and wanted to know how it would feel in her cunt. Since she and I had not fucked, she said she was feeling empty. Being a gentleman, I succumbed to her entreaties and agreed.

"Colleen must have exhausted much of her libidinous energy with Hisacun. She left welts on my back that stung for two days after our coupling, but when she had her orgasm, I was delighted that her scream was not loud enough the rupture my ear drums

"Half an hour later, the four of us showered: Hisacun and Colleen together, followed by Janice and me. Once we were all dressed, Hisacun called down to the desk and asked the desk clerk to send our limo driver up to the room. When he arrived, Hisacun instructed him to take the ladies to their hotel and gave the man his fare and a substantial gratuity. When the ladies left, I went to my room, to bed, and to sleep."

The letter was signed:

"Your lecherous friend,

Eukan Jacquekov"

12