My Friend Jenna Ch. 2

Story Info
Jenna has plans for family members.
1k words
4.22
38.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuation of chapter #1, please read it first to familiarize yourself with the story.

I left with Jenna not knowing where she was taking me. We ended up at her grandmother's house. It was getting late, around 10pm, and she told me her grandmother would be up in her bedroom getting ready for bed. Jenna's plan was simple, she wanted me to get into the house, go to the bedroom, and take her grandmother. When she said take she meant any way I wanted too.

I asked Jenna why she wanted me to do this and she said she had a premonition about the women in her family and she wanted to prove it, with my help and enjoyment.

Fortunately, Jenna had a key and she quietly let me in, she followed behind me. Jenna said she would watch from the bedroom door and right after I came, she would run and start the car and for me to leave and meet her around the corner. I said won't she call for help or scream when she sees me, I am a black man entering her home without permission or previous notification. Jenna said, if her premonition was correct she would not only not call for help she would probably enjoy it.

I eased upstairs and when I entered the bedroom her grandmother was at her dresser leaning over removing a necklace. I stepped behind her and placed my hand over her mouth.

I quietly said in her ear, "I'm not here to hurt you, I just need something you have and once I get it I will leave."

I pushed my hardening cock against her night gown clad ass and let her feel the bulge. I took my free hand and placed it over her rather large breast and started to rub lightly. Jenna's grandmother lowered her head and I kissed her exposed neck. What she did next totally took me by surprise. She took one of the fingers, covering her mouth, and sucked it in. She began to suck harder and making noises. I rubbed her breast harder and she lightly nibbled on my finger. Jenna's grandmother than braced herself against the dresser with both hands and push her plumb ass hard against my cock. I was still wearing the athletic shorts and my cock was easily accessible through the thin material. She began grinding her ass into my dick and she freed my finger from her mouth. I grabbed her other breast and rubbed just as hard as the first one. She started to really get into the grove.

She said, "Ooooooh, I can feel that hard dick on my ass, that's it baby, grind that thing into me. I know you are going to fuck me, you can't just come here and tease me like this and not fuck me."

I slid my hand down below the hem of her gown and raised it up to her pussy. She was right I could feel a hint of moisture building down there. Her cunt was very hairy, but the slickness of it was still noticeable.

I told her, "You don't have any panties on, I know you play with this big pussy on a regular basis."

She said, "Yes, but tonight you can play with it."

I raised her gown above her head and took it off. I kissed my way down her back heading toward her snatch. When I reached her ass I let my tongue trail for a while to give her a quick thrill. She had other plans. She stuck out her ass and my tongue somehow slipped inside. She grabbed my head and held me in place with my tongue in her ass.

"That's it baby, yea, damn, stick it in, all the way, let me feel that tongue deep in my ass, she lamented.

She grabbed my head with both hands, letting her upper body fall completely onto the dresser, spread her legs and drew me deeper into her nether region. I licked her asshole like it was a pussy it was so open. My tongue was swirling around in there from top to bottom.

"Yes, don't stop, you're going to make me cum. Deeper, put it in deeper, all the way, I want to feel your nose pushing against my ass," she screamed.

I captured her hips and held her still while I worked more into her asshole.

She threw her arms in the air and started to shake. I knew she was beginning to cum.

"OOOOhhhh, you've done it now, I'm cuuuummmming. I cuuuuummmmming," she wailed.

As she came I withdrew my tongue from her ass and raised up from my kneeling position. As I was standing, I slipped my shorts off and released my rock hard cock. Before she was finished cuming I slipped my cock into her moist mature slit.

She cried out, "Yessssss, that's what I want, give me that hard dick, fuck the shit out of me. Make me fucking hurt.

That language got me exceptionally excited. I pushed into her pussy full and withdrew completely. I continually did this at a very fast and hard pace. Her body was hitting against the dresser with each stroke and she didn't mind a bit. I held on to her hips and you could hear the sound of ours bodies slapping together. I turned and found Jenna almost completely inside the bedroom with her hand down in those tight white shorts. She was stroking her pussy and she licked her tongue out at me.

"I just love that sound," her grandmother said, "that means a dick is deep in my pussy and that's what I need."

I fucked her like that for what must have been twenty minutes before I knew I had to cum. I told her I was about to cum.

She said, "Cum inside my pussy, please let me feel some hot cum deep inside me."

"I'm cumming, feel me cum inside you, feel it," I moaned.

"Ummmhmmmm. Yes, that felt so damn good," she said.

I took my cock out of her and pulled up my shorts and hurried out of the room and out of the house. Just as planned, Jenna was waiting around the corner and I got in the car and we drove away. Jenna raised her hand up to my mouth and let me taste her pussy on her fingers.

Please vote on this and other selections...