My Friend Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway - Paul eased his cock out through his flies. Unconstrained, it throbbed into full erection. I felt relieved for Paul. We didn't need to find some fallback scenario for him not getting a hard-on. So, onwards and upwards ...

"Sir," said Sophie, "it's really big."

"In fact, Sophie, my penis is not abnormally large. You are likely to encounter both bigger and smaller ones as you go through life." said Paul. "You may touch it."

Paul stood very close to the sofa. Sophie reached out tentatively and held Paul's rigid shaft in her small, soft hand. My finger was still inside her.

"Sir, it's so hard ..."

"Yes, Sophie, I am highly aroused."

"And the skin is so smooth, Sir. Is that so it will go inside a woman's pussy really easily?"

"That's right, Sophie. Especially when that woman's pussy - vagina, I should say - is heavily lubricated, as yours is now. I think you are ready to take a penis inside you - would you agree, Miss Price?"

This was it. This was where we would commit to Paul fucking Sophie. And Paul, in a coded way, was checking for my approval. I could barely get the words out. "Yes, Headmaster, she is clearly very aroused, and very well lubricated. She may be a little tight but I do not see that as a problem."

"Excellent, thank you Miss Price," said Paul. "Now, Sophie, as well as taking my penis inside you I would like you to be aware of the female sexual response in another woman, not just yourself. While I get myself ready, would you suck Miss Price's nipples, please?" I wondered if this was a, er, titbit for me in recognition of my forebearance of him fucking Sophie. What the hell, I was utterly high on arousal by now, living a pornographic dream. I let my finger slip from Sophie's cunt. She sat up on the sofa, her face level with my breasts, and sucked one of them deep into her mouth. I moaned uncontrollably. She sucked hard, pinched slightly with her teeth. The sight of my big tit disappearing into her pretty little mouth made me almost faint with horniness. I stroked her hair - the first affectionate as opposed to sexual gesture of the whole episode. "Good girl, Sophie," I said. "Do you like doing that?"

She lifted her head away for a moment. "Yes Miss. Miss, you've got really big nipples. They stick out much more than mine." It was true. She sucked on my other tit, deep and hard again.

"Yes Sophie ... nipple erection ... nnhh ... nipple erection is a clear sexual response in the adult female ... ohhhh ..." I was starting to lose my grip on my role, and to be honest I wasn't too worried.

Paul, meanwhile, was taking his shoes off.

(That may be the most radical line I'll ever write on Literotica. Look carefully at all the porn stories you read. How often do you find out when the man got a moment to take his shoes off?)

"Sophie," he said, "I can see that Miss Price is also very aroused, which is to be expected. I would like to see if you can bring her to orgasm. We will call it an exercise in sexual altruism. Miss Price, would you perhaps like to take your skirt and knickers off and lie on the floor? Sophie, be a good girl and place a cushion for Miss Price's head, and a towel for her to lie on. I think you should take your skirt off, too, it will be less cumbersome for what I have in mind."

Sophie and I obeyed. As he spoke, Paul undressed as far as his shirt, which he unbuttoned. His cock jutted from his thick, dark pubic hair. I was now naked except for my stockings, Sophie likewise but for socks, and the tie which still hung between her breasts. I lay on the floor and opened my legs. I desperately wanted to touch myself, but that was not quite in the script. Paul picked up a condom from a side table.

"Sophie, you know what one of these is, don't you? It is very important to get into the habit of using them, insisting on them, even, when you do eventually have sex with boys, which I suspect will be quite soon."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," said Sophie as Paul rolled the condom down his shaft. He was discreetly stroking his cock to sustain his hard-on.

"So, Sophie," said Paul. "I would like you to get on your hands and knees with your head between Miss Price's legs, and your bottom raised up towards me. I would like you to stimulate Miss Price's genitals with your lips and tongue. This is called cunnilingus. You will appreciate it when it is done well to you, even more so if you have had a try yourself. At the same time, I will penetrate your vagina with my penis, from behind."

"From behind, Sir?"

"Yes, Sophie. No need to worry, I will only enter your vagina, not your anus, today at least. If you have ever seen dogs or horses mating you will understand what I mean."

"So does that mean I have to be like a bitch for you, Sir?"

"If you like to put it that way then yes, Sophie, you will be my bitch."

I was beginning to wonder when they would stop talking and get on with all the fucking and licking. Mine were the only genitals in the room that had not yet been touched. Then Sophie assumed the position Paul had requested and ... fucking hell. Of course, I had been licked out hundreds of times, but the sensation of it being a woman - the soft skin of her face against my inner thighs, her small, delicate mouth - was completely new. My nice friend Sophie was a talented and enthusiastic cuntlicker. Who'd have thought it? Her tongue seemed long but she used it gently and subtly, flicking and caressing my labia and clit. She kissed softly with her lips. She played lovingly with my pubic hair, using her tongue. I started to spin out of control, to let out some most unladylike animal moans and shouts. Sophie paused for breath.

"Miss, I really like the taste of your pussy. It's really really wet, too, just like mine."

"Tha ... thank you Sophie ... you are ... you are stimulating me very effectively ... good girl ..."

"And Miss, I never knew a hairy pussy could look and feel so nice, it's really - ooh, Sir!"

The "ooh, Sir!" meant that Paul had shoved his cock inside her. From where I lay, I looked past the ripe curves of her buttocks to where my darling Paul loomed over both of us, looking me straight in the eye as he steadily ground himself into Sophie, occasionally slapping her bum. She returned her face to my cunt and let Paul's thrusts push her outstretched tongue against my clit, rhythmically. Occasionally she looked up and cried, "Sir, your cock's so big!" or "You're stretching my pussy, Sir!" or something similar before going down on me again. I stroked her hair, pushed my pubis against her mouth, smiled crazily at Paul and came like a fucking firecracker.

No point trying to describe in words an orgasm like that. I thrashed and twitched, I yelled and moaned. It faded, then came back. It went on for what seemed like minutes. I felt faint. I lost control of my breathing. If I'd felt like that in any other context I'd have called a doctor. As it was, I luxuriated in it, letting my thrilled cunt take control of me.

For a moment, everyone was still and quiet. Paul eased himself out of Sophie, causing her to gasp softly, and took the condom off. It had probably helped him to delay his own climax. He said, "So, Sophie, you have felt another woman's orgasm."

"Yes Sir," she said, kneeling up, and looking down at my sopping crotch. "It was really strong. Miss Price must have been very horny." I nodded, wordlessly. I seemed for a moment to have mislaid my powers of speech.

"Yes," said Paul. "Like you, Sophie, Miss Price is lucky enough to have a powerful sex drive, and to be very sexually responsive. And how did you like having my penis inside you, Sophie?"

"I really liked it, Sir. I mean, at the start I thought it was going to hurt me because it's so big, but it was amazing the way my cunt opened to let you in. I can't wait to do something like that again, Sir. Sorry Sir, I said cunt. That's not polite, is it?"

"We can pass over that under the circumstances, Sophie. I have no issue with colloquial language in a sexual context, if it puts you at ease. Cunt, twat, pussy, snatch - the main thing is to express yourself clearly and confidently. Now, as the final stage of our lesson I wanted to demonstrate male orgasm, which is not best done with my penis inside you. But, now I think of it, we may be able to take advantage of your purchase yesterday to continue with your practice at being penetrated as well as with our demonstrations."

"Sir?" I think she was genuinely baffled by Paul's circumlocutions.

"The toy, Sophie. That device you bought from Ann Summers. We can use that, but we will need Miss Price's help, if she feels up to it."

Chekhov, you see. He famously said that if there is a gun hanging on a wall in Act One of a play, it has to be fired in Act Two. And if he ever planned sexual roleplay sessions I'm sure he'd have said that if there is a strap-on dildo on the table at the start of the game, it has to be shoved up someone's twat before the end.

I stood up, shakily. "How can I help, Headmaster?"

Paul handed me the toy. I attached it to myself, fumbling a little with the straps, still unsteady from that mad orgasm. I had never used a strap-on before. And to be quite honest I don't use toys on myself - they don't do much for me. Just a matter of personal taste - I much prefer the touch of human hand, mouth or cock. But that wasn't quite the point of what we were about to do.

The toy itself consisted of a realistically sized and shaped flesh coloured cock affixed to what was effectively a black PVC thong, with adjustable side straps. As I fastened it I noticed that the cock was set too high - it sat at the upper edge of my pubic bone, looking as if it was sticking out from my belly rather than emerging from my crotch. But then I realised that this was a cunning piece of engineering that would allow the wearer to thrust more effectively, if she so desired. I must have looked utterly freakish - a small, pale woman, wearing nothing else but black stockings, with this thing protruding from her. The thong bit was uncomfortable, especially because I was so wet.

"Sophie," said Paul, "I would like you to fellate me in a moment. I realise that you have not done this before so perhaps Miss Price can briefly demonstrate."

"Fellate, Sir?"

"It means to suck my cock, Sophie. Miss Price, if you would, please?" Grateful for something familiar, I knelt in front of Paul and softly took his prick into my mouth. I found it comforting. I sucked delicately on his swollen glans. Sophie bent down to look closely.

"So, Sir, the woman doesn't have to, like, take the man's cock really deep into her throat if she doesn't want to? All the girls say you have to take it as far down as you can or he'll dump you."

"You're correct, Sophie," said Paul. "You should do as much as feels right for you, and not be swayed by pornographic fashion."

"I'd like to try it, Sir."

"Good girl. Now what I suggest is that Miss Price, now equipped with the toy, lies on the floor. Sophie, you would then straddle her and lower yourself onto the toy, so that you continue to train your vagina to be penentrated. At the same time, you can fellate me and see if you can bring me to orgasm. Miss Price may wish to stimulate you while you do so and, who knows, perhaps you will reach orgasm yourself. Are you ready, Sophie?"

"Yes Sir."

As Paul had instructed, I lay down, and was glad to do so. I held the fake cock steady and upright as Sophie squatted over me. Again I thought of an ancient goddess. She carefully lowered herself onto the toy. It slid into her easily. She did not let her full weight down onto me but stayed squatting, and moved herself slowly and carefully up and down the dildo shaft. Her eyes were half closed in concentration on her arousal. She had stopped talking. Perhaps the role did not matter so much now. I reached up to play with her nipples. She was still wearing her tie, which pointed down towards her cunt.

Now Paul stood over me, offering his cock to Sophie. I was looking straight up at the underside of his hairy balls as he guided his cock into her mouth. She sucked slowly, lovingly as she pleasured herself on the dildo. Paul put a hand on her shoulder to steady her as she started to move more quickly. I took my hand from her breast, licked my fingertips and reached forward to frig her exposed clit. She moaned with her mouth full. Paul was starting to rock gently back and forth, a subtle mouth-fuck. "Good girl, Sophie," he was saying, "you are a very promising cocksucker. This is another thing you can teach the other girls. Don't you agree, Miss Price?"

I was on the point of agreeing when Paul came. He pulled his cock back just enough so as to be able to spray a very large amount of cum over Sophie's face and breasts. Only an instant later Sophie's body tensed, she pushed down onto the dildo and my finger, and emitted a series of high pitched yelps. Somehow she was still in part.

"Sir! Sir! Miss Price! I'm coming! And I've got your sperm all over me, Sir! Oh Sir, there's so much of it! And it's dripping onto Miss Price! Oh Sir! Oh my pussy! Oh I've never come so hard before, Sir!" Her voice dissolved into little sobbing gasps.

Then silence.

The smell of sex in the room.

Paul stepped clear. Sophie extricated herself from her impaled position. She was still squatting over me and looking up at Paul as I somehow worked myself free of the toy.

"Sophie," said Paul, out of breath, "you are young woman of exceptional sexual energy and appetite, it seems."

"Sir?"

"Or, as you might put it, Sophie, you're a big-titted, wet-cunted, cock-crazed little slut."

"Yes Sir, thank you, Sir. Thank you, Miss Price."

Silence again.

It was over. Sophie shifted her weight to her knees, then bent right down to embrace me, kiss me on the cheek and neck. I hugged her. "Oh Leanne," she breathed. "Oh my fucking God, Lee, that was so fucking amazing." She looked up at Paul. "Paul ... incredible ... the way you took control. Kept control. And Leanne ... so amazing ... just right ... Jesus fuck. I have thought about this stuff so much but ... oh God ... actually doing it. You two are so beautiful. Thank you. Thank you. Lee, you fucking have to write this story. You have to. Use my real name. I'm fucking proud of this."

She stood up, allowing me to do likewise. There was a speck of Paul's cum on my glasses lens, and much more than that on my body. Sophie's chin and breasts were doused in it. Paul fetched bathrobes for the three of us. We all put them on and I hugged Paul. "Are you all right, darling?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'm fine, babe. High as a fucking kite, but fine. You?"

"Yeah. Same." Both Paul and I looked at Sophie. She smiled.

"Don't worry about me. I've never been better."

We sat on the sofa, me in the middle with one arm round Paul and the other round Sophie. For a while we said nothing at all. I'm sure a drugs test would have found us to be dangerously intoxicated. On ourselves and each other. We had agreed beforehand that whatever happened, Sophie would not stay the night, so that we all had a chance to come to terms with what we had done. But I was in no hurry for her to leave. I kissed her head, gently, as she leaned it on my shoulder. I could feel the sperm, sweat and cunt juice drying on my skin. After a long time I said, "Soph, you're welcome to use the shower first if you like."

"I will, Lee, but not just yet. I like being like this."

"Yeah, me too. That's fine, isn't it, Paul?"

"Of course," Paul said.

Then I felt an unexpected surge of laughter well up within me. "You know, this will sound weird, but there is one thing I want more than anything else right now." I said.

They both looked at me quzzically.

"A cup of tea," I announced.

We all laughed, for a long time.

******

And now, something of an epilogue. I would love to be able to tell you that this was the beginning of a long-lived arrangement in which Paul, Sophie and I pushed the boundaries of our sexual lives into undreamed-of new worlds. But life doesn't work like that. Paul and I went away on holiday a couple of days later, and while we were away I got a text from Sophie saying she had accepted an out-of-the-blue offer of a promotion and transfer to her company's head office in California. By the time we got back, she was gone. I had only ever had her mobile number - no e-mail, and neither of us used Facebook or any other social media site. I am guessing that she knew about this well beforehand, and perhaps even timed our afternoon together to fit with her plans.

The texts were frequent to start with - saying we must come and visit one day - and then they gradually dried up. After one long silence she texted to say she had got married. "The whole Vegas thing, Lee! Crazy!! Can you believe it??" A couple more texts after that. And then nothing.

And in a way, perhaps this is how it should be. That one summer afternoon remains as a unique, extraordinary experience in Paul's and my lives. It will never fade, never be compromised.

So, Sophie, if you're reading this: it took me a while, but I wrote the story, like you said I should. I hope you like it. And I hope you're happy, I really do. Take care, Sophie , my love. And thank you.