My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers

"Oh my God, you little bitch," Tom said. "I don't want to cum yet, there is another place I want to deposit by seed, deep in your ass." With that said Tom swung around and took his lubricating gel. He rubbed it all over his cock and then pushed me around so he was staring at my panty covered ass. He pulled the silk panties down revealing my ass. I then felt his fingers applying the cool gel on my butt hole and I knew what was next. His fingers easily slipped inside me and he began to pump them. First one finger, then two, and then three were opening my asshole. Then I felt his cock press against my asshole and he rammed it inside me with a hard thrust.

"Ohhhhh!" I cried. It hurt but the pain brought the other feeling back. I wanted him to fuck my ass hard and he complied with my wishes. As he pounded me I could feel my balls tightened and my cock expanding. It took everything I had to prevent myself from cumming right then but I wanted more fucking before I let loose. After a few more minutes I knew Tom was near.

"Ohhhh!" he moaned and I felt his cock jerk inside me. I could feel the hot sperm shooting forth flooding my bowels with his heated cum. It felt wonderful and my own orgasm began. My cock flopped under me and began spurting cum everything. It seemed it went on forever and even though I had already been sucked off early that day I still had ample amount of cum to make a big mess on the bed.

We both collapsed with him on top of me. His dick was still stuck in my ass. I was in no hurry for him to remove it when I heard the pop and his dick was released. It had been a great day.

We both slept well that night. I packed my bag in the morning hiding my new underwear under my dirty clothes. We ate a small breakfast and headed for the last leg toward home. After a few hours on the road I looked at Tom.

"You know you can't ever tell anyone about what happened on this trip," I said to Tom as he drove the car.

"Yeah, I know. We did some weird things and I would never want anyone to know about them either," Tom replied.

"So it is agreed. None of this ever happened," I said.

"Agreed."

With that I thought our strange adventure was over. I had to admit to myself I had enjoyed the experience of Tom fucking my ass but I was not really Gay. I still preferred a relationship with a woman and was not interested in men in the romantic sense. Tom and my sexual adventure had been just that an isolated adventure. Even though I knew it would never happen again, I did secretly wish that maybe someday Tom and I might have another adventure.

Chapter 2:

Ten years later and one divorce later for me found Tom and I sat down in the living room of his camp watching a dirty DVD. We were drinking beer watching a well built woman sucking a man's cock while another man fucked her doggy style.

"Look at her go", Tom said as we watched the movie.

"Yeah, she's getting into it," I replied.

"Can I ask you something?" Tom asked.

"Yeah."

"You know we promised we would never to speak of the Colorado trip again but I just wonder have you ever sucked another guy since that time with me."

"No," I replied surprised at the question but kind of glad Tom was resurrecting the issue.

"Why not?" he asked.

"I'm not into being with guys," I replied.

"But you really seemed to like everything we did then," he continued.

"So did you, have you been sucking any cock or fucking any ass?" I added.

"No, the only ass I fuck is Trish, she likes up the ass sometimes," he said.

"Really," I said pictures his lovely wife Trish with a cock up her ass. My own cock jumped at the thought. I had always found his wife attractive.

"Yeah she likes it, so would you like to do anything like that again?" Tom said. Tom was sitting on the couch across from where I sat in recliner. As he said it he spread his legs a little and let his hand slide up his leg. When it reached his crotch, he began to rub his cock through his shorts. His shorts were made of thin material and then it became apparent he was not wearing any underwear. Obviously Tom had been thinking of this earlier.

"I have not really given it any thought," I replied suddenly feeling rather giddy. I did not know if it was the alcohol or the thought of sucking Tom or having him fuck me in the ass again after all these years. But watching Tom's cock come to life in his shorts was beginning to have an effect on me and I felt my own cock begin to swell.

"Well, think about it," Tom said. He shifted his weight as he unbuttoned his shorts. He then gave them a pull and they slipped down his legs revealing his now hard cock.

The sight of him sitting there stroking his cock was a shock but along with the shock there was an excitement. I could not believe but after all these years I still wanted to suck his cock. I had never had to urge to suck any other cock but there was something about our friendship that made Tom safe. I wanted to taste his cock again.

"What do you think Trish would say if she knew you want me to suck your cock? She is your wife and it's her job to suck you off, not mine," I asked. I did not want to harm his relationship with his wife. They had now been married a long time.

"I don't care what she would say. It will be our secret, just like it was back then," Tom replied. It was apparent Tom wanted me.

Sitting there watching him stroke his cock and seeing a woman on TV sucking a guy only increased my desire. My cock was now painfully hard in my pants. Without saying another word I lowered myself out of my chair and crawled over to where Tom was sitting. He spread his legs giving me access to his now hard cock. I crawled up between his legs and I licked his cock.

"Oh yeah, just what I need," Tom moaned.

There was already a generous amount of precum on his cock. I licked the little bubbles from his cock hole and could taste the salty flavor. I grabbed Tom's cock, it was very hard, and let it slip through my lips. Tom began to hump his hips and force his cock in and out of my mouth, he was fucking my lips.

I felt my own body respond and my cock pushed hard against the fabric of my shorts. I had not taken them off but the pressure of the material on my cock was feeling good so I just left them on.

Tom continued to fuck my mouth and again I felt his manhood begin to expand. The purple head of his cock pressed deep into my throat when a load of cum almost choked me. I pulled my head back letting his cock slip out of mouth and then caught another load directly in the face. The next load I again took in my mouth and as his cumming subsided I had a mouthful of his cum that I let slowly flow down my throat.

As I swallowed the remainder of Tom's cum and his hard dick was still in my mouth I felt my own cock explode in my pants. My hand quickly went down to it and I massage through my pants completely soiling them. It seemed when I was with Tom I always exploded with an extra large amount of cum.

After a few minutes I let Tom's limp dick out of mouth and looked up at him.

"Well, looks like we did it again," I said sheepishly.

"Yeah, guess so," he said and smiled.

As I stood up there was a very large wet spot in my pants.

"Looks like you messed in your pants," Tom said and laughed.

"Yeah."

"Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up and then come back in here. Don't put any clothes on I want to see something," Tom said and went to the bedroom at the other end of the trailer.

I cleaned myself and returned to the living room. I was standing there naked when Tom arrived and handed me some pink silk panties.

"And what am I supposed to do with these?" I asked.

"Put them on," he said looking down at my flaccid cock.

I protested at bit but decided what the hell. I slipped the panties on and pushed my dick between my legs. There was still a bulge in the panties but Tom seemed to like me in them. I noticed his cock was now semi-hard.

"Let's play a game," Tom said.

"What kind of game?" I asked.

"Dress you up like a girl game," Tom answered.

"I don't know about that."

"No one will ever know and it will be fun," Tom said. "Come on."

We went to the back bedroom where Trish and her mother had left some clothes. Tom looked around and found a bra that would fit me. He snapped it in place and used some silk handkerchiefs to fill in the cups. He then found hose and a garter belt. I guess these must have been Trish's and wondered how she must have looked.

Trish was a nice looking 37 year old woman. She and Tom had been married for 5 years. She had always kept fit even after having two children. I did not normally check out my friend's wife but I had noticed Trish has some nice boobs. A couple of times I had been around them when she was wearing a low cut blouse. I could not help but admit those creamy globes a few times when she was bending over. She also had a cute firm ass and had showed it off a number of times in tight shorts. Tom was a lucky guy to have her. Not only was she a doll she was a very nice person.

Here I now stood dressed in her bra, panties, stockings, and garter belt. This was very similar to our experiences some 10 years ago when I found myself in the same situation. I was just as exciting now as it was then.

"Look at yourself," Tom said.

I stepped over to a mirror and looked a strange site.

"What a freak!" I said.

"Yeah, a fucking freak," Tom responded and laughed.

I looked over at Tom and noticed his hand was now rubbing his cock. It had not taken him long to recover from my blow job. My current attire was also turning him on and it was obvious he liked what he was seeing. I noticed that my cock was beginning to respond. It was still pushed between my legs but it was now hard. My legs and the panties were keeping it pushed backward but this seemed to only intensity my erection.

"I want to fuck you," Tom suddenly said.

"I don't know."

"Yes you do, you want me to fuck you in your little boy pussy," Tom said and smiled a wicked grin.

My cock was now beginning to take control of me. I thought back to the previous time those years ago and how great it had felt. I seemed to loose myself in the thoughts.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck me in my boy pussy," I heard myself saying. It was almost as if I was beyond myself.

"Ok, but first slip on this dress," Tom said. He handed me a short tight fitting black dress. It was too short for me so the bottom of the dress allowed most of my panties to be seen.

"Now dance for me," Tom said.

He turned on a CD and I began to sway allowing my dress to flow up above my panties. I then pull my panties so they went into the crack of my ass. As I danced I watch Tom pull out his cock. He opened a jar of Vaseline and began to lubricate his cock.

"Come here," he commanded.

I walked over to him. He turned me around and raised my dress.

"Look at that cute ass," he said. I felt his hand cupping my cheeks as he slipped to panties down my legs. This freed my cock and it sprang forward totally engorged with blood.

Tom fingers rubbed my asshole as he applied Vaseline. I gasped as he slipped one finger inside me. Then two.

He slowly pulled me down into his lap. As he did his cock slid into my ass and I slowly felt it pushing inside my body until I was sitting on his lap impaled by his cock. Again, those strange but wonderful feelings emerged from somewhere deep within my body. It took control of me as Tom's cock moved inside me. We slowly moved to the floor with Tom behind my doggy style. Now that he had the leverage he began to pound his cock into my bowels. Each thrust produced such feelings as I had never known. It was even more fantastic than it had been years ago. My cock was as hard as it had ever been.

"Ohhhh," Tom moaned. I could feel his cock began to swell inside my filling me even more.

"I'm cumming," Tom cried. As I felt his hot cock explode inside my bowels and his hot fluid streaming deep inside me, my cock also shot forth its cum. It seemed as if I came forever as Tom continued to pound me inside my ass.

When our orgasms finished we both collapse to the floor. My body falling with a splash in my own cum and as my face pressed against the floor I tasted it. Tom lay on top of me until his cock finally shrunk and he pulled it out of my butt.

"That was really great," Tom said.

As I got up I noticed the bra I was wearing was stained with my cum. Also, there was cum on both my face and hair.

"Boy, are you a mess. Go get cleaned up," Tom said.

I cleaned up and after a burger we decided to go bed. We slept in separate bedrooms. The next morning I awoke with a mild headache and a sore ass. However, I felt very strange about the events of last night.

I got up and found Tom sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee. He did not look like he felt good.

"You feeling bad Tom?" I inquired.

"Yeah, I'm not feeling too good. I messed up last night. I hope you are okay with it but I got carried away," he said.

"That's okay, I don't think it have much of an effect on me," I said.

"Of course, you're not married. I cheated on Trish last night. It does not matter that you are a guy, you are another person and I cheated on her," he said and looked very sad.

"Hey, I never want to come between you and her. I don't want to mess up your marriage. Are you thinking about telling her?" I asked.

"I think I'm going to have to tell. I don't think I can look her in the face if I don't," Tom said.

"How do you think she will react?"

"I don't know. I have to also tell you something," Tom said.

"What's that?"

"I told her about our trip to Colorado and what happened there," he said.

"You bastard. You were not supposed to tell anyone," I said not really caring at this point.

"It just came out one night."

"What did she say?"

"She said it sounded like we had a lot of fun. It did not seem to bother her at all."

"What do you think she will say now?"

"I don't know. We weren't married then."

"Yeah, that's true."

"I think I'm going to call her and tell her what happened last night."

"If that's what you think best then go ahead. I can leave and go home anytime if my being here presents any kind of problem."

With Tom went back to his bedroom to tell his wife he had fucked his best friend's ass for the second time in their life. I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch. In about 30 minutes Tom returned to the room.

"What did she say?" I asked. Tom had a strange look on his face.

"She was really angry at first but after we talked a while and I told her how sorry I was she said she understood how things like that could happen. However, she said what I had done was wrong. It would have been different if I had asked her and gotten her permission. As a result she said there was only one way I could make amends to her."

"What way is that?" I asked.

"Well, it involves you and you have to help me," Tom said.

"Sure, I will you. I don't want anything I've done to mess up your marriage," I replied.

"Trish's condition is she wants to watch you dress up like a woman. She says she wants to do your make up and some other things. Then she wants to watch you suck me, and fuck your ass. She said if we can do that everything will be okay between us," Tom said.

"Is that all?" I asked shocked that Trish would get into such things.

"Yeah. I really need you to help me on this one. Please, I will do most anything and Trish was very clear that if this did not happen there would be hell to pay," Tom said almost begging.

I thought about it a moment. The truth was I liked Tom fucking me in the ass but did not want to admit it. I also got a thrill out of dressing up in her panties and bra but again did not want to admit this either.

"I will do it on one condition."

"What's that?" Tom desperately asked.

"While Trish watches us, she has to be totally naked and totally revealing of all her body during the entire time," I explained. "If that's not okay then I won't do it."

"I don't know what she will say to that," Tom said. "I'll go call her and let you know."

"In a few minutes he returned and said, "She said yes but added one more condition that I don't think you will like."

"What's that?"

"In addition to the other things, I have to get rid of all your body hair. She will supply the make-up and the wig but we will have to get rid of the body hair. If you do this then she will be totally naked while we put on the show and she will let you see everything," Tom said. "Please do this for me; I don't want to loose her."

How could I say no to my best friend?

"Okay, it's a lot but I will do it for you," I replied. That was not exactly true because I knew that I would also enjoy it. I just wondered how long it would take for body hair to grow back.

Tom phoned Trish back and it was decided that Trish would arrive later that evening by then we would have to make all the arrangements.

Chapter 3

Tom and I wasted no time. We drove to the nearest drugstore. There we purchased shaving cream, razors, and various other hair removal products. The clerk gave us a strange look but since we did not know anyone there we did not care what they thought. The thing was they were probably not thinking weird enough.

Back at the camp we unloaded our supplies. I was still feeling rather reluctant to have all my body hair removed but I had agreed.

"This stuff can go anywhere but your face or genitals," Tom said as he read one of the packages.

"Let's try this first. It says rub it on the area, then let it sit, and then take a hot bath or shower to get the hair off. Take off your clothes and let's see if it works," Tom said.

I slowly stripped down to nothing and walked over to Tom. He carefully took the cream and began rubbing it on my legs. It felt cool but soon my skin was tingling. He stopped at my upper thighs not wanting to get any on my dick, balls, or asshole.

"There now let that work for 15 minutes and then take a shower. We will do the upper part of you next," Tom said.

I stood just stood there, totally naked, with thick white cream all over my legs for 15 minutes.

"It's time, go take a shower," Tom said.

The hot water felt good as I stepped into the shower. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and let the water wash over me. I then look down at my legs and the majority of hair was now flowing down the drain. It was strangest feeling to have most of the hair on my legs gone. I wondered how it would feel when all the hair on my dick and balls were gone. I was going to find out.

I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and presented myself to Tom.

"It worked pretty damn well. We'll have to shave some but there is not much hair left. Okay, let do your arms, chest and back."

With that Tom quickly began putting a layer of cream over the top of me. Again, I had to stand there for 15 minutes before I could take a shower. I then showered again. When I presented myself to Tom the second time there were only small patches of hair on my legs, my pubic hair and the hair on my head.

"Okay, that worked well too. Let me get the rest. Sit down on this chair," Tom said.

He took one of the bottle of shaving cream and lathered my legs. He then shaved both my legs very close. He repeated the process on my arms and chest.

"Okay it is now time for your genitals," Tom said.

I was wondering how he would react to this. I had sucked Tom and let him fuck me but he had never sucked me. He beat me off once while I sucked him but that was it. Now he was going to have to be handling both my dick and balls. I was interested to see how he would react.

He first used scissors to clip the hair as close as possible. He opened the can of shaving cream. As he lathered up my balls my cock began to respond.

"Hold that cock down," Tom said jokingly.

Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers