My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers

We sat around and had several drinks working to lower all our inhibitions as if they were not low enough.

"Well, where do you start?" I finally asked.

"Let's begin with Tom. Tom strip for us," Trish said.

Tom stood up and took off his clothes. He now stood there with his hard cock sticking straight out.

"Very nice Tom. Don't you think Tom has a nice cock?" Trish asked me.

"Yes, it is nice. Tastes good too," I said and laughed.

"Yes, I know," Trish responded. "I guess I'm next."

Trish stood up and removed her blouse. She wore no bra so her milky white breasts was soon exposed. She then slipped off the skirt and my eyes were glued on her moist pussy. It seemed Trish was as excited as the rest of us. My cock was now pushing against its restraints in my special panties. It was both painful and enjoyable at the same time. Everything about this day was strange.

"Now, I want you to just take off your dress and blouse. Leave on your bra and panties," Trish said.

I stood up and did as instructed. I now stood there still in my wig with makeup in my bra with fake tits, and my special panties that held my swollen cock securely between my legs giving the appearance it did not exist.

"Tom, sit on the couch." Tom sat down. "Now, go suck him but do not make him cum."

I went and took his cock in my mouth and began to lick it.

"Please, Trish, I can't stand this much longer," Tom begged.

"Okay, I want to see you fuck him. Go get the lubricant. Get down on your hand and knees," Trish said. I did and felt the cool air as Trish pulled open the back of my panties revealing my ass. My cock was pushed back between my legs by the panties and stopped just where the opening began. I could not believe it as Trish pushed a finger against my asshole and slipped her finger inside me.

"Ohhh," I moaned as I felt an electric shock go through my body. That strange internal feeling was beginning to arise. It was more than just being sexually excited. It was something beyond that and I suddenly wanted Tom's cock up my ass.

Tom came back into room. His cock was now slick was lubricant and he began rubbing my asshole with it. He then forced his finger into my boy cunt and a shiver went through me. I glanced up and Trish had a strange look on her face. I noticed her hand was now between her legs as she watched her husband about to fuck my ass.

"Go on Tom, fuck him!" Trish ordered.

Tom positioned his cock at the entrance of my boy pussy and pushed. His cock slowly slid inside producing both pain and pleasure at the same time. As it pressed deeper into my bowels shock waves were flowing through me. I then noticed as it reached it depth and then Tom pulled back, his cock was rubbing against my cock trapped in the panties. It was fantastic feeling.

"Fuck me Tom," I cried loosing myself in what was happening.

Tom needed little encouragement. He began to forcefully thrust himself in and out of me. I had only dim awareness of Trish sitting on the floor next to us with her legs spread and her fingers disappearing into her pussy.

We all began to moan and cry as Tom continued to fuck my ass.

"I'm going to cum!" Tom cried.

I could feel his hard cock swelling inside me. My cock also was most painfully aware of his prison and was pulsating and I knew I would also cum soon. That growing internal feeling exctasy was also growing and I knew I was going to explode. As Tom's cock erupted inside me and his cum shot up my colon the world rocked. My cock began spewing its seed soiling my panties. I was experiencing feelings I had never know existed. It seemed as if both Tom and I continued to cum for a long time when he finally collapsed on top of me and I fell to the floor under him.

I glanced over at Trish. She was now also lying on the floor. I watched as she raised her hand, her fingers glistened with her pussy juice, and began to lick her fingers. She noticed me watching her and smiled. She shifted around a little and gave my eyes complete access to the swollen lips of the pussy her fingers had been abusing. We lay there for over an hour before I had to get up and pee.

I went to the bathroom and adjusted the panties. I could feel wetness where my cum had shot out of the little opening and soaked into the panties. I moved my now flaccid cock around until it fit through the opening and began to pee.

As I came back into the room Tom and Trish were now sitting up on the couch. Trish sat in a very unladylike manner with her legs spread. It seems maybe she had not had enough. I felt totally fucked but after gazing at Trish's luscious body I began to feel new arousal flow into my still trapped cock.

Tom went to the bathroom. When he returned he looked at me still in my panties and bra, and his wife, Trish's sitting spread leg on the couch, his cock began to grow. Soon he had a hard on. As I watched his cock rise I felt a similar stirring in my own and I suddenly had as much an erection as my tight panties would allow. The action did not escape Trish's noticed and her hand now moved down to her pussy as she looked at us and smiled.

"I want you, both of you," Trish whispered in a most seductive voice.

Tom and I just looked at one another wondering what his wife had in mind. Tom continued to be naked and I watch as he began rubbing his cock as he watched his wife lying on the floor. I still had on my panties and bra.

"Take off your panties and bra," Trish again whispered in her seductive voice.

I reached down and pulled on my panties. They slid down a little but my now semi-hard cock was still trapped in them. I wrestled with the elastic and finally freed my now fully erect dick. It felt good to be released. I unfastened the clasps on my bra and let it fall off my still glued on tits. They bounced around just like real one as I moved.

"Tom, get on the floor."

Tom moved the floor. Trish crawled on top of him. She sat up on him enough to impale herself on his cock and lay on him.

"Oh God that feels good," Tom cried as his cock sunk deep in his wife's pussy.

I sat watching wondering what was next.

"Its now your turn," she said looking at me. "Come get on me and stick your hard cock up my ass," Trish said to me. I saw some shock in Tom's eyes but he did nothing to stop me.

I moved down to the floor and touched Trish for the first time. As she lay impaled on her husband's cock I rubbed both her pussy and Tom's balls. I let my hand slide up her crack and push my finger against her tight anal orifice. Slowly my finger entered her.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Stick it up my ass."

I continued till my finger was well into her ass. I swirled my finger around opening her anus more so I could work in two fingers, then three. Trish was beginning to move her hips grinding into Tom's cock. I could hear a slight moaning from him as he lay under her.

I moved behind Trish removing my fingers from her abused anus. I placed my cock head in her opening and pushed.

"Ahhhh," she cried as my cock head slowly penetrated her ass.

I pushed harder. Her butt hole was very tight against my cock but it was slipping inside her bowels.

"Ohhhh," she cried and my cock slid deep inside her. There was not turning back now. I began to thrust in and out, forcing my cock deep inside her bowels.

"Ohhh my God," Trish was now screaming as both Tom and I fucked her from different ends. I could feel my cock rubbing against his cock inside her. It was a most fascinating and exciting feeling. I feel my cum boiling inside me waiting to be released deep into my best friend's wife.

Tom was now pounding as much as he could from under her as I was in a rhythm with him above her. Her body was totally given to us to use as we wanted and she loved every second of it.

'Ohhh," Tom cried and he came first. I could feel the twitching of his cock's orgasm and this set me off.

"Ohhh," I cried in almost unison with Tom as my cock exploded inside her ass.

"My God!" Trish screamed as she felt us both empty into her and her orgasm overwhelmed her. She began flailing as her body jerked in violent spasms under the weight of my body. Her movements only heightened the sensation in my cock buried deep in her bowels.

My orgasm seemed to last an eternity as I pumped my cock as hard as I could into Trish's ass. My balls were slapping her ass cheeks until I finally shot my last load and fell limply on top of Trish as she lay on top of her now still husband. My cock remained in her ass and it took it sometime to slow deflate. I left my cock in her as long as I could before it popped out. It had been a wonderful day.

Andy5v
Andy5v
382 Followers