My Friend's 43y/O Kinky Mother

Story Info
The night I was seduced by my best friend's mum.
3.9k words
4.34
265.2k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArthurG77
ArthurG77
54 Followers

This is my first ever story. Thus, I am no professional at this. However I intend to write a hot story as good as the best. Unlike the majority of stories on here however, this one is actually true and happened to me when I was 19 years old in the 1990's - enjoy

My name is Arthur and my best mate back then was Mike. We met in the early years of high school and became best friends. Often we would have sleep overs at each others houses. Our friendship continued after leaving school at 16, and we got a job working in a factory together.

Every friday from age 18 we would 'clock off' from the factory and get ready to hit the towns nightlife. Payday was like Christmas every week for us young men still living with our parents.(In the UK back then you had to be 18 to go to night clubs and bars). Neither of us were tied down in a relationship, so we would prowl for pussy in the nightclubs, seeking the young ladies that prowled for cock. Like human fishing really, both genders just going out to 'get laid'. (But deep down, to really find a partner to settle down with, which is just what Mike did when he was 20)

On one such Friday, when I was 19, I turned up as usual at Mikes house early evening time.

His mum (or 'mom' for the people in the US) answered the door and said her usual "Hi Arthur. Come in, Mikes in his room. How's your mum?"

Now, let me describe Mikes mum. Her name is Elizabeth, but she's known as Liz. Liz is a bespectacled(wears glasses) 43 years old lady who worked full time as a cleaner, she had been divorced from Mikes dad for some years. She was a little on the plump side regarding her tits, ass and thighs. Her tits I guessed to be around an E cup. Her big round ass looked divine when she wore her tight jeans or leggings. As I would later discover in this story - She had a little bit of sagging in her breasts but not much really, not what you wouldn't expect from the average lady of her age - In fact I'd say she was in better shape than most her age. She was around 5"7 with mousey brown hair that was going grey, she always had her hair up in a ponytail.

She never wore make-up and always dressed in plain unflattering clothes that did not show her figure except for the tight jeans and legging she wore. Her eyes were beautiful and wide, her face was pretty although she did have a few light wrinkles around her mouth. She also had big teeth that tended to overlap her bottom lip when she closed her mouth. People used to joke and call her fredrica mercury because of her big teeth. On this particular day she wore leggings but she also wore a thick woolly jumper(or sweater as its more commonly known as to US readers) that was long and covered her ass, much to my disappointment. It was winter after all. Under her Jumper she had on a white polo shirt with the collars of the polo shirt folded over the neck of her jumper.

Apart from the occasional view of her ass, I never thought of her in a sexual way whatsoever. She was more like a mother figure, she treated me like I was Mikes brother, cooked for me and let me sleep over most every weekend.

Later that evening me and Mike were in one of the busiest bars in town chatting away, when he suddenly said, "Hey. I know someone who fancies you," as he winked at me.

"Who?" I abruptly replied.

"Ahh, not telling." He annoyingly spoke with a cheesy grin.

Mike was my best mate, but he was a damn prick sometimes. Later, after the consumption of a behaviour altering amount of alcohol, Mike said, "My mum said she fancies you, even your ginger hair(laughs), she said her heart thumps whenever you come round to our house."

"Jeeesus Mike!" I quipped. "You're fucking kidding me"

"Nope. We had a heart to heart discussion last night, she never usually discusses anything like that with me. To be honest mate, I thought she only told me because she secretly wants me to tell you, you know how shy and proper my mum is. She would never tell you how she truly felt"

"Cool, am gonna fuck her brains out tonight." I jokingly said.

"Fuck off Arthur, don't even joke about shit like that."

"Relax man, I'm kidding, I wouldn't dare, I have never thought of your mum in that way," I reassured.

The night turned out to be uneventful yet again, in terms of trying to get laid out on the town. We got back to Mikes house sometime after 12pm and sat on his sofa with a coffee and a cigarette, chilling out before he headed to his room and me to the spare room.

Mike whispered "Hey, not a word to my mum about what I told you".

"No worries dude," I said, "I'm still shocked as hell about it."

Mike spotted a video cassette next to the VCR with the words 'Liz's tape. DO NOT TOUCH!' written on it.

"I bet that's a porno," I joked.

There's no way a plain lady like Liz who shows very little interest in sex or men, and was so sweet and mild mannered would ever own such a thing. Surely not.

"Let's put it on," I said.

"Fuck me Arthur you do say some dumbass things, the tape says 'do not touch' on it, of course I'm gonna fucking put it on," Said Mike.

What we saw shocked me, it was a porno. It shocked me because it belonged to Mikes mum, the last person I would think would own it. On the screen was a young man in his 20s with a hot mature big tit milf. The guy was tit fucking her as she held her melons together, he then grabbed her hair and started fucking her mouth vigorously. The guy then took his cock out of her mouth, pulled the sexy milfs hair back and spat in her face and mouth before continuing with the face fucking.

At that point we heard creaking on the stairs, we panicked and Mike immediately ejected the cassette and threw it under the sofa. It was Liz coming down the stairs. She just wanted to go to the kitchen to make herself a cup of tea before retiring back to her room.

"Night,night mum," Mike shouted from the lounge, as Liz was making her way back upstairs.

"Night night Michael. Night night Arthur, you're very welcome to stay over tonight love," she shouted.

" Thanks Mrs C," I shouted back.

"I'm getting off to bed now mate, promise not a word to anyone about the video", said Mike.

"Don't worry dude, it's just between us" I reassured.

"Night mate" said Mike before darting upstairs to his room.

Before retiring to the spare room I needed to use the bathroom to relieve a bladder full of beer and coffee, after sipping the rest of my sobering coffee for a few minutes I headed upstairs to the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door and there she was. Mikes mum was sat on the toilet with her leggings along with a sexy pair of pink satin knickers around her ankles (or Panties as they say in the US – In fact, from here on in I will refer to them as panties, as I prefer the term). We both froze, it was only a few seconds, but it seemed so much longer.

Then she said, "oh, Arth...."

"Shit! I'm sorry Liz," I abruptly interrupted.

I closed the door and shot to the spare room with complete embarrassment and also arousal at the sight of her thighs and those sexy pink satin panties. It puzzled me why she would wear those panties though. I mean, they looked so sexy and she usually dressed so plain and conservative, they seemed so uncharacteristic of her. But then again, that porno....

Liz had surprised me like hell that night. Nobody who knew her would ever think Liz was sexually active or harboured such desires so strongly. I thought to myself, "who are the sexy panties for? I mean, what's the point in Liz wearing them if no-one is going to see her in them? I guess it's just for her own satisfaction".

A few minutes later I heard her coming out of the bathroom and returning to her room, I then went to the bathroom to relieve myself. After I did my business, I spotted something in the washing basket (or hamper to our American readers) as I was washing my hands. It was those sexy pink satin panties that she had on. "Why would she remove them in here and put them to the basket, without changing any of her other clothes" I thought. But I was too aroused to care. I just wanted to grab the panties and wank myself off. Liz got me feeling so fucking horny, the fact that I knew she fancied me, the porno that made me realize how sexually driven she was and that she probably wanted to fuck me and the thought of seeing her big round juicy ass in these panties.

I snatched them from the top of the basket and put them in my face, rubbing them over my nose and mouth, tasting and inhaling her scent, the crotch was a little stained from pussy juice and felt moist. I took out my cock and went to lock the door.

'Oh fuck, not now, please', I thought, as I saw the lock to the bathroom door was broken. So then I took a chance and took the panties to the spare room with me. Thinking I will only have them for a few minutes and will return them. I thought there's no way Liz would notice, she wouldn't return to the bathroom after being in there just a few minutes ago.

In the spare room I stripped naked in what seemed to me to be about 2 seconds flat, and dove into bed. With one hand I held the panty crotch over my nose and mouth and with the other began pumping away on my raging hard-on. Liz had got me so fucking hot. Up until just earlier that day I had never thought of Liz as a mother I would like to fuck. But now that was all that was on my mind. I began fantasizing about fucking her doggy style with these sexy panties over her big juicy round ass and coming all over them. I thought about that hot scene from her porno, fantasizing that I was face-fucking her like that couple in the scene and I would cum all in her face and mouth. And I fantasized that she spread her buttocks and lowered that Plump shapely ass over my face while she scraped her big teeth and lips over my cock.

Wow. This was sending me over the edge. In my mind I was in another dimension, but in reality I was in my best friends house, with his mum's pussy stained sexy panties in my face with my eyes closed, wanking myself off over fantasies of her.

Suddenly: "Having fun," said a female voice from in the room.

It slapped me out of my fantasy world and brought me crashing to reality like a plane nose diving into the ocean. Overwhelmed with embarrassment, I looked over to see Liz with a big toothy grin on her face. She was wearing what she had on all day: Leggings, polo shirt and jumper. Except, minus her panties. You know, the ones that were covering the bottom half of my face. For a few seconds I was frozen, then it suddenly dawned on me. Liz set the whole thing up, it all made sense. Mike was correct, she did confess her feelings about me to him because she did want me to know about it. The porno, she left it there intentionally knowing damn well that the words 'do not touch' will encourage me to watch it. She wanted me to know that she was into it and hoped watching it would get me feeling horny. The panties, it was me she bought them for. She left them on the washing basket like bait hoping I would bite, knowing I will be using the bathroom in the night. She intentionally broke the lock on the bathroom door so she could catch me in the act if I decided to wank with her panties in the bathroom. Liz had been to the bathroom to see if I took the bait. She saw her panties were missing from the washing basket. Thus, she's here now. Her elaborate trap worked, I was so fucking hot for Liz, I wanted nothing more than to engage in an intense fuck session with her.

"Ooh, let's see what we have under here," she said as she came over to the bed, and in one swift motion peeled back the cover to see my naked body, and my hand around my cock. I jumped out of bed and covered my massive erection with a pillow. "Don't be shy Arthur," said Liz as she walked over to me and planted her lips on mine, taking the pillow away.

After a few seconds of lip locking, I broke off the kiss and said, "No Liz this is wrong."

"No Arthur, it's right, it's so right," whispered Liz.

Again we locked lips this time she started stroking my cock and swirling her tongue in my mouth.

"Wait," I said breaking the kiss again. "You're my best mates mum, and you're not that type Liz, you're a nice lady."

"I have needs just like any other woman you know," she said. "I've wanted this for so long. You make me feel so hot Arthur." Our noses were almost touching as she began again to stroke my cock and speak to me. "Do you know how much it breaks my heart knowing you are sleeping around with them young tarts you pick up in the night clubs? My heart aches with jealousy, I wish I was one of them. Why waste your time and money going out with those stupid bimbo's when you can have me here, anytime you want. I'm all yours Arthur."

Our lips locked again as we tongued each others mouths and she stroked my cock. I put my hands down the back of her leggings and squeezed those chubby buttocks, this caused Liz let out a groan in my mouth. I then moved my hand down the front of her leggings and started fingering her sopping wet pussy, causing her to start breathing heavily. We broke the kiss again. As we were masturbating each other our eyes were locked on to each others, with our faces just inches apart. Liz then whispered, "I know you've been bringing girls back here and fucking them on the bed in this very room. I have been listening to you fuck them senseless with my ear against my bedroom wall and my dildo in my pussy. Wishing it was me in here with you, and you were treating me like you treat them. Do you want me Arthur?"

"Yes Liz. More than anything."

Liz, quickened her pace of wanking my cock. "Tell me how much you want me. Tell me what you're going to do to me."

I smiled and said, "you set this all up didn't you Liz? To make me want you. Well it's worked big time. Telling Mike you fancied me, leaving the video tape next to the VCR, these sexy pink panties, the broken lock on the bathroom door."

"Clever boy," she said with a sly grin.

"Now I want you more than I've ever wanted any woman in my life Liz. I'm going to fuck you like crazy, I'm going to treat you like that woman in the porno. Kneel down and suck my cock. Now Liz."

And thats just what she did. She looked up at me as she took the tip of my cock in her mouth. I felt her top teeth scraping above and her tongue massaging below. It was heaven, it was by incredible will power that I managed to keep from cumming in her mouth there and then. Then she went deeper and sucked harder. She grabbed my hand and put it on her ponytail, I took this as an indication that she wanted me to fuck her mouth. With a tight grip on her ponytail I held her head still and began fucking her mouth. After a few minutes with my cock and her face full of her saliva I was ready to cum. I needed a pause and a change of tactic to try and last longer without cumming.

"Take your leggings off and go get your dildo. I want you to fuck yourself as I tittyfuck you," I demanded. The naturally submissive milf did just that.

Within seconds she was squatting in front of me naked from the waist down and with her jumper and polo shirt raised up over her magnificent big tits. She had on a pink bra that matched her panties, her tits were already exposed and out of their bra cups. Her nipples were brown, big and pointy.

"wait, I want you to suck your tits for me," I commanded.

Looking up at me without hesitation the lusty milf did just that, biting them, sucking them and making her nipples even more pointy. I watched her blissfully for a moment as I wanked my cock. I couldn't resist, I bent down and groped her melons, I sucked on those huge nipples and had Liz groaning. I put a nipple to her mouth then kissed her with her tit between our lips. Then I held her tits together and started slowly fucking them. She inserted her dildo into her pussy. She was soaking wet, as the dildo was going in and out, her pussy made an audible squelching sound. Liz bent her neck to face down and took the end of my cock in her mouth as it passed through the top of her cleaverage. After a few minutes of this when I gained momentum of speed, her glasses fell off onto the floor. I then slowed down my pace and spat a long glob of saliva into her cleavage and onto my cock.

"Yes please," Said Liz, as she turned to look up at me and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She was dildoing herself ferociously with pussy juice splashing out of her pussy and a loud squelching sound.

"Wow, you really are kinky aren't you?" I said. "OK here comes". I spat on her face and the first glob landed on her right cheek, the second one landed directly onto her tongue, and the third one landed on the tip of her nose then poured down into her mouth. As the third glob of spit landed Liz had an intense orgasm rip through her.

"Aaaaaawww. YES. FUCK! – Aaaaaghh, oh my god Arthur. I'm cumming." She screamed, and cum squirted all over her dildo and on the floor. She was loud and I knew that Mike would have been able to hear it.

The sight of Mikes mum having that orgasm in front of me pushed me over the edge

"Open your fucking mouth," I demanded. I fucked her mouth for just a few thrusts when I shot rope after rope of cum down her throat.

She kept the tip of my cock in her mouth and looked up at me as she swallowed my whole load.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to speak to you like that Liz," I said with shame.

"I love it when you talk to me that way, I'm all yours bab,y" Said Liz. "I'm just going to get cleaned up. Be right back darling..."

I went to lay in bed shivering from sexual excitement. A few minutes later Liz came back in the room, this time with her hair down and wearing a bath robe.

"Up you get," she said.

I stepped out of bed and Liz walked over to the end of the bed and took off her robe. Liz was wearing nothing but those sexy pink satin panties. She turned around, bent over, arched her back, while looking back at me she moved the crotch of the panties over to one side with one hand and slapped one of her meaty buttocks with her other hand. Wow, what an invite.

My cock was ready for action again. I got behind her, instead of penetrating her, I decided to tease and put my cock inside the panties and along the crack of her ass.

"ooh that's lovely," said Liz as she rubbed her clit.

I did this for a few minutes, then couldn't resist any longer. I stuck my cock right into her pussy and slapped her ass. "You fucking dirty milf slut" I said uncontrollably. I began pounding her hard and fast, her panties were so sexy over her chubby ass. Her tits bouncing like hell until I grabbed them from behind and pulled on her nipples hard.

"Ow!" screamed Liz.

"You fucking love it don't you? " I said.

"Yes." Liz agreed. "Do it again."

I got close so cumming. I pulled out and said "I want you to ride me now Liz."

I lay down on the bed and Liz climbed on me and lowered her sopping wet pussy over my cock and began to ride me ever so slowly. We kissed passionately, breathed heavily into each others faces and talked dirty to each other. After some momentum of speed and with our lips clamped together Liz had her second orgasm of the night. My orgasm began to build up also as our lips were locked when this sexy milf rode me.

I broke the kiss and said. "Fucking hell Liz this is the best fuck ever, I'm so sorry I'm not going to last much longer, I'm going to cum."

Liz then climbed off me and immediately got on her knees on the floor and said "my mouth please."

I went over and shot directly into her mouth, then I aimed for her face and hair. I wanted to cover this big toothed milfs face as much as i could with my cum.

"Wow!" I sighed.

"I'm not done yet" grinned Liz as she lay back on the bed. "Sit on my face" she said. "I want to lick your ass, it's a fetish of mine. Please Arthur". So I spread my ass cheeks and lowered myself over Liz's face. My cock was facing her huge mounds.

ArthurG77
ArthurG77
54 Followers
12