My Friend's Dad & My Lover Ch. 2

Story Info
Jenny catches Dad in a compromising position.
1.1k words
4.29
58.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotty0919
Hotty0919
19 Followers

One night Jenny caught me giving her dad a blowjob in the kitchen.

It all started when Matt called me up after my last class of the day. I was walking with Chris to his class, and I told him I'd meet him in the library as my phone started to ring. We walked our separate ways and I talked to him in private. He told me that since Jenny had practice till 10:00 pm and Chris had a class till 9:30 pm he wanted to know that if I give Chris my car, we could get started as soon as the two kids left. Well they left, Jenny borrowed the keys to her dad's car, and Chris took mine. I walked in the house, Matt told me to do downstairs and strip. He'd be down in a minute. He came down as if he was just going to get cloths from the dryer or something. Sat down on the sofa, and I started to give him a blowjob. He then told me to get on all fours while he got behind me and stated to fuck me. Just as we got into a good fucking action we heard something upstairs.

We thought it was nothing. As Matt was telling me how he needed this, Jenny entered the room. She said practice was called off. She glanced over and was shocked! Here was her dad fucking her brother's best friend. We couldn't explain what was going on. Then jenny said to her father and I that it would be kept from Chris under one condition. We let her join in. Matt and I talked about this moment, but never thought it would ever happen.

She told her father to continue fucking me as she got under the two of us. She started to lick both our balls, as Matt's big hairy balls slapped against mine. Just then She stopped and started to suck my dick. I couldn't help but enjoy this little threesome we had going on. I then told Matt to stop, and told Jenny to get out from under us. She got out, lying on her back, and spread her legs as far as she could. I was entering her pussy for the first time. Her dad then began to fuck me again as I fucked his little girl. He must have begun to get super turned on because in a matter of seconds he blew his load right up my ass. I told Jenny as I fucked her that her pussy was tight like her dad's asshole. Just thinking of that Made me shoot every last drop of cum right up her sweet young pussy. After lying there for a few minutes, we then decided that it was early and we'd move our party to the spare bedroom in the basement. I told Jenny to get on the bed and be on all fours. I got in front of her, and Matt got in back of her. Jenny began to suck my dick, and her father began to fuck her pussy.

We had the best threesome. Matt was fucking his little girl for the first time. He couldn't believe how tight her pussy truly was. It felt like it took only seconds for me to fill her mouth with my cum, but it seemed like it took forever for Matt to finish fucking Jenny. After I was done, I pulled out, and Matt pulled out, and told Jenny to get on her back so he could get on top of her. She did as told. Matt got on top of Jenny, entering as much of his cock as possible into his own daughter's sweet pussy. I stood back and watched as Matt rocked back and forth on top of his only daughter. He was now fucking the very child that he created 18 years ago. He shouted out "Jenny you little whore, your letting your own daddy fuck you. You're truly a fucking Whore! You're my whore!" and with that he screamed… "JJJEEEENNNYYY IIMMMM CCUUUMMMMIINNGGG!" and shot his load right up her pussy. They laid there with a glow on their faces for a few minutes, then the three of us hopped into the shower. Just as we were about to go, when the phone rang, it was Chris.

He called to say he'd going to be an hour late and not to wait up for him. It gave us a chance to have some more fun! We hopped into the shower, and Jenny began to clean up and walked out of the shower. We dressed and pretended nothing happened. Matt went upstairs to start supper, and I was about to go upstairs when Jenny approached me wanting to fool around. I was wiped out from the sex we just had, but Jenny wasn't. The girl still wanted to go on. So I told her that she could try to give me a blowjob again. As she did, I began to eat her sweet pussy, and sweet it was. Between the taste of her cum, her dad's cum, and mine she was very good. She came three times as she gave me a blowjob. After that third time, it was my turn, I told her to lye down on her back, and sit up. Then I put my cock in her face and she began to suck it till it was bone dry!

After all that I almost fell down. Just as we walked out of the bedroom, Jenny turned to me and said she enjoyed every second, and that she dreamed about being fucked by her father, and by me. But she didn't expect it to be the two of us at the same time. She asked when I started fucking her dad, and I told her the story (the one you just read in part one) and then Jenny told me she loved the fact that we weren't mad, and kissed me right there. We went upstairs and the three of us talked about what happened. Matt and I revealed everything, and she revealed that she wanted to two of us, and that she hasn't been a virgin since she was a senior in high school.

That threesome occurred a second time, when Chris went away for a weekend. Jenny and I still fool around when her dad and brother aren't around, and when Chris and I aren't around she and her father fool around. It's amazing, the three of us have been fucking each other for a while now, and Chris didn't catch on until recently, when he walked in on the three of us fucking his sister. He thought it was sick and disgusting. He moves out next week.

Hotty0919
Hotty0919
19 Followers