My Friend's Dad Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kent100
Kent100
1,015 Followers

As he withdrew his cock, she flipped over on her back as quick as a cat, and spread her legs shamelessly wide for him. She laid there with wide open legs, waiting for him to please her some more. As his muscular body descended on her, she wrapped her arms around his strong back. I just stood there, so embarrassed, but at the same time so horny as he mounted her again and started grinding deep into her pussy.

Her mouth opened for him, inviting him to intimately smash his lips and tongue deep into it. Their passionate kiss just irritated me even more. I was absolutely furious, maybe not just because she had given herself to him so eagerly, but also for the fact that they had relegated me to being just a spectator. I mean, I found him first, he should be mine. I felt totally isolated and I wanted to get involved too.

"What's the matter faggot, you feeling left out?" he taunted me. "Suck my ass while I satisfy this woman."

I couldn't believe my ears. He was ordering me to put my mouth on his ass in front of my girlfriend. I wouldn't do I thought to myself. I have some respect left, I have limits.

"If you don't get that sissy tongue of yours up in ass right now, just leave and you'll never get my dick again. That is a promise faggot. It is up to you," he commanded me.

This was the total humiliation now. Do it, or else leave. I kind of felt that if I walked out because of my pride, that I would walk out alone. My girlfriend didn't look like she was anywhere near ready to leave. If I ever wanted to be pleased by that cock again, I would have to submit by putting my mouth on his ass hole in front of my girlfriend. She would know what a sissy I really had become if I did this.

"Come on boy, suck on my ass right now. I'm getting ready to cum. Push that tongue up my ass now," he hollered at me.

I removed the panties from my head and walked around behind him. He did look quite spectacular fucking my girlfriend from this vantage point. What a stud, all man, and fucking my girlfriend so damn good. His ass was so muscular. I loved watching it flex as he pumped in and out of her. His back looked so perfectly toned, supported by thick muscular arms that looked like they belonged to a blacksmith. His legs were so perfectly toned and hairy. His body was hard to resist. I couldn't help myself, I knew he owned me.

As he lay on top of her, I knelt between his legs and lowered my face to his ass cheeks. So close to his cock and her pussy, I just got more envious. I was a little tentative at first, just placing a small kiss on the muscles of his cheeks, but soon found my lips getting closer to his ass hole. He smelled clean, but manly, and it was the smell of sex that finally drew in-between his cheeks.

"You better get that tongue in my ass in the next five seconds, or you're out of here. Spread those cheeks and get to sucking faggot. Suck or leave, your choice," he barked at me.

With my face so close to his cock and her pussy, I just got more envious. As I put my lips onto his ass hole, I began to genuinely relish the idea of doing this for him. I was ready to suck his ass so good that he wouldn't even think about that pussy. I'll do this, if that is what it takes to make him want me.

As he slowed his thrusting pace down, I spread his cheeks open and dove in. I pushed and poked the tip of my tongue deep into his ass, swirling around the bud of his ass. It was clean and smelled fresh like soap. The deeper I got, the more I wanted. Being so close to him and her, I was like a shark in a feeding frenzy.

I now pulled his cheeks apart and made a meal out of his sphincter. I worked it so good for him, so that after just a few minutes, I had my tongue pressed as deep as I could up his ass. I slurped and lapped at his hole while he held it open on his back strokes. After a couple of minutes in between his cheeks, I had absolutely no reluctance to do it like a real faggot would.

"Oh baby girl, that little sissy boy of yours can sure suck an ass good. I'm going to have him rim you out later while I fuck you again, but right now it's my turn to use his mouth," he groaned.

I held on to his hips for the next ten minutes while he made my girlfriend cum another half dozen times. As I poked my tongue in and out of his ass, he started bucking harder into her pussy.

"I'm going to cum now, suck my ass queer boy. Shove that tongue up deep in me. I'm going to cum now, push those hips up hard girl," he demanded from us.

With that he started grunting and heavy spasms shook his powerful body. His hips bucked deep into her pussy as she screamed at his deepest penetration yet. She clawed at his back as he ground onto her pelvis, while their lips locked again sharing their orgasms. I held on throughout their throes, trying to nibble on his ass hole with my teeth, never stopping the pleasure I hoped I was contributing.

When their movements finally stopped, he slowly lifted himself off her heaving and sweating body. As his ass left my wet face, I saw her red swollen pussy only inches from my face. She looked so sexy, so satisfied, I only wished that I had made her feel that way before.

Standing by the edge of the bed, he said, "Remember what I said about my cum?"

I had no idea what he meant or how to answer that question.

"I told you never to waste a drop. Now, get down there and suck it out. Suck it all out of that sweet pussy you little cum bucket faggot sissy. Clean that little pussy good bitch," he demanded of me.

As I licked her tender swollen pussy, my tongue caused heavy spasms which forced thick globs of his seed to ooze out her hole. I gobbled up every single drop. She seemed to enjoy my soft slurping after his rough fucking. Watching my work for just a minute or two, as he finally went to the bathroom to wash up, she raised he head and finally spoke.

"Oh my God, you are such a pathetic little fag. I can't believe you let Gary's dad put his fist in your ass. A fist in your ass, that is so queer. You sucked his cock, he fucked your ass and then he put his fist in it. You are such a total homo. I think its time we re-evaluated our relationship," she mockingly whispered to me.

Still with my face between her legs, and a tear now rolling down my cheek, I just stared deep into her eyes searching for a sign of love or even just a little loyalty.

"Hey, he didn't tell you to stop licking faggot boy. Get to work or I'll call him in here right now," she giggled at me, resting her head back on the mattress and waiting for me to finish the job.

My life has changed a lot since that first day with my best friend's dad. My relationship with my girlfriend totally went downhill. Every time I called her long distance, she was either at his house, had just left his house or was on her way to his house. We never went on a date again after that day either.

After that day, if she had time for me, it was always at his house. It guess it wasn't that bad really. She never learned to swallow his 12 inches all the way down her throat, so he would usually have me suck his cock as an appetizer to their sex. He loved to fuck my throat all the way and she marvelled at my ability to do it. While I did this, they would usually kiss or fondle each other while calling me mean names. My nickname was "the throat".

Sometimes he would stand up and have her sit on the dresser. He would suck her pussy while he fucked his cock into my mouth. Occasionally, she would coax him to make me swallow his cum, but I didn't mind that at all. Usually they would end up fucking in front of me, while he allowed me to jack off.

Other times, when she felt generous, she would make me apply her make up to my face, and fist my ass until I shot a load. They would always make me suck up my own cum and inspect my mouth to make sure I swallowed it all. Usually they would video tape this and get a big kick out of it.

Sometimes, I still got to suck her ass or pussy while they fucked, which I liked. Other times, I would suck his ass or balls as he pounded into her, which I also liked. Most times I got his load after his orgasm, by sucking it out of her.

He wouldn't fuck my ass in front of her anymore though. I don't know why, I mean he did it once before. I never saw him fuck her ass either though. Maybe she didn't let him, she had never let me before.

If I was lucky when I was in town, and he was alone for a couple of hours when I called his house, he would invite me over. On those days, when she wasn't there, he would use me just like the first time. He would pound my throat and use my ass, letting me be the faggot he had turned me into.

After he was finished with me though, he would run me out the house before she came over. He had one rule though, that if he saw me alone on any day, then I couldn't hang out with them that night. It was his rule and I hated it, but the benefits of having him to myself that day, far outweighed those lonesome nights.

One of the worst things about this relationship was that I lost my girlfriend. I have a nice cock, its 8 inches long and pretty thick. There was a time when she loved it, but that is long gone. I've been replaced with a much better cock on a much better man.

The very worst thing about this relationship is how it ended. My best friend came home unannounced one day and caught his dad fucking me up the ass. It was so embarrassing, his dad basically threw me out the house, as I heard them screaming at each other while I drove off. My girlfriend, best friend and his dad have cut me off completely. They won't answer my calls or return my messages. As far as my girlfriend and his dad, I heard they are inseparable, maybe even engaged.

So now, I have lost his 12 inches, her sweet little pussy and my best friend. I jack off a lot now, but I'm on the lookout for a horny well hung Daddy.

The End

Kent100
Kent100
1,015 Followers
12