My Friend's Daughter Needed a Job

Story Info
Former co-worker's daughter asked for my help getting a job.
3.4k words
4.35
117.3k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers

Gazing down, my eyes were riveted on the young girl kneeling at my feet, in my office, worshiping my bulging cock. She worked my dick with excitement and passion, working with practiced skills that outdistanced her mere age of 22. She knelt, not balanced on her haunches like some woman are want to do, but knelt on my carpeted floor right beside my desk.

Her head bobbed on my knob, but detoured frequently into licks and nibbles, strokes with her hand, and rubbing me along her face. The young girl had been around a cock or two or more in her past. She was enjoying her work, as evidenced by the cooing emitted from her jam packed mouth.

It was awesome. But made even more erotic in that I'd worked with her mother for many years, hired her in fact, and while I hadn't seen Linda's daughter Melissa for more than 10 years she was surely a woman now. She was sucking my cock.

But I've gotten way, way ahead of myself. This kind of exploit does not happen to a regular guy of 50. Hell, my wife hasn't given me head in more than 10 years. And dancing the horizontal hustle was, while not as rare, not enough for my needs.

Linda had called a couple weeks before to catch up - she and her husband Bruce were still in touch if not friends. I'd moved long before into a new position in Wilmington, Delaware, while they remained in Lansdale, north of where we worked in Horsham. All doesn't mean much to you, but there's an 80 mile difference between homes.

We remained friendly and every couple years met, usually at a conference, but when we got together we remembered the good old days when I hired Linda away from a local bank to work for me. She remained there, while I had moved on, but there was still a friendship.

Melissa was born a year after my Thomas, and after that there weren't much similarities in homes and lives. Linda's husband was much older, and had actually retired a year or so back. My wife had retired 30 years ago...oh she took care of the home and that's a lot. But her time was spent shopping and "writing her romance novel."

So when the call came in from Linda wishing me regards, it wasn't until we got to the how is your kid doing that the real reason for the call emerged. I was very proud of Thomas, who was in flight school for the air force after his undergraduate work at State.

Melissa was working in retail, which turned out to be working in the back office of a large department store after spending time in the appliance section. Needless to say her expensive education was going to waste, but good entry level professional positions were few and far between in this economy. Melissa had apparently sent out hundreds of resumes, posted them on every reputable job site, and every lead from everywhere over the last year came up zilch.

So when Linda asked if there was anything I could do I knew from the conversation it was coming.

Heck, that's what friends are for, right. Still, my employer had gone through significant downsizing, or as HR likes to say, rightsizing.

Our workforce was way down, and we weren't hiring inexperienced professionals unless they were accounting or business majors.

"But Melissa is so smart, you know she takes after me," said Linda.

Linda was indeed smart, as I am sure Melissa was, but facts were facts. Jobs weren't growing in the field behind the building. Still, I promised I'd interview her and get her in front of the HR people and check our internal job system for anything that she might throw her hat into the ring for.

We met in Wilmington a week later, and as Linda said Melissa was indeed smart and while a little pudgy very pretty too. She presented herself well and she had a day full of interviews with HR, two managers, and one via phone. Over lunch midway through the day she told me how hard she'd been looking for a job, how under-challenging working for the retail firm was and that there was a whole lot more she could do if only given the change.

The interviews went surprisingly well, but other than one potential opening the answer was "We will keep you in mind and your resume on file if something comes up."

The only possibility evaporated a couple days later when the manager hired her first choice, and the call I got from Melissa was extremely disappointing. "I did my best, Mr. Roberts, I did."

"I know you did, Melissa, but it's tough out there and there are 20 qualified applicants for every open position," was my reply. "The manager said you were qualified and among her top three applicants. It's just she picked someone else. I know it's discouraging, but keep trying. I know I will be searching for you around the company as well."

We spoke for a couple minutes before I said there were two positions, not as good as the one she applied for, but still better than where she was, that might be opening according to the grapevine. Both were closer to her home, so she could commute, and while not as much money were good entry points into other opportunities at the company if she proved she could do a good job.

Linda and I spoke that night, and I explained there might be something coming up, and she said she'd appreciate the favor if I could at least set Melissa up with an interview and of course I said yes.

One did, and I worked with the hiring manager who would be attending a training session in my building in a week. I called Melissa on her cell phone and she was excited, thanking me profusely and we made an appointment for her to come down for lunch the following week and meet with the guy. It was just a lucky fact that she was off, so she wanted to make the most of it.

The day came and Melissa arrived promptly at 11, attired in a lovely blouse and skirt tandem that was prim yet attractive. The skirt, I had to admit, caressed her behind and there were a few seconds where my mind was thinking naughty thoughts.

We spoke for a while about Bill Bagley, the man who would be interviewing her later in the day, and the job he had posted for. Melissa was clearly qualified save to the lack of hands on knowledge of his area, but I knew it would be an uphill battle to secure the slot.

Bill's executive assistant was pregnant, and leaving in a week on maternity leave. He needed someone to hold the office together. It was a three month job, but did offer the promise of a move to another slot when his assistant returned.

They were in a down season, so he would leave a sales slot open to save money for the budget while replacing his assistant.

It would be more money for Melissa and offer a longer term opportunity. However, it would be so much easier for Bill to hire a pure temp which would save more money and offer the ability to get an experienced person looking for temporary work. Still, he said he'd interview my friend's daughter, and it did offer good long term prospects if, and that was a big if, she could perform.

At lunch Melissa and I spoke on a variety of topics, somehow getting back to the time when her mother and I had worked together. I told her that her mom had been my best hire, a fact that made sense since when I left Linda had been immediately appointed my replacement.

While sipping coffee Melissa posed the question that perked up my ears: "My mom wanted me to ask you if you heard Dona Brittlemayer had remarried?"

I must have blushed, because Melissa asked if I was alright.

"Yes, I'm fine, and no, I haven't heard that Dona had remarried. I mean, I didn't even know she was divorced."

Linda and I had a running joke on how Dona received her salary increases - on her knees. It was our little joke between us, as Linda knew that Dona and I had an affair when we worked together. We were careful, of course, but on one occasion well after everyone had left the office Linda returned to pick up something she forgot, only to find Dona and me leaving my office hand in hand.

We of course, quickly moved apart, but Linda knew the drill. A few weeks later Linda asked me point blank whether Dona and I were doing it, and while I didn't answer that was answer enough.

Dona was incredible. We were both married, both lonely, and one thing led to another. We consummated our affair with her giving me a blow job in my office, the first of dozens. Later we graduated to car sex at a local park during lunch hours, an exciting and satisfying hour. Even later were some no tell motels and such where we'd screw in every way imaginable before she ended it.

Still, I used to love thinking of how the woman would blow me and swallow my sauce only to go home and her hubby, a fact she readily admitted with a sort of pride.

On this day, the fact Melissa asked the question had my mind wandering back to the good old days with Dona but also wondering whether Linda had spilled the story to her daughter. I was embarrassed yet brought to a state of arousal just thinking of it.

"Your mind is wandering," joked the girl. "You must have liked Dona, huh?"

Of course I did, and I told her. But didn't admit to any detail of the affair.

Back at the office Melissa freshened up before her meeting with Bagley and I got on with my work. However, my work was put on the back burner as I thought back to one particular night when

Dona and I had slipped out of work a little early and, driving separate cars, met at our favorite park spot.

We made out parked in the rear by a vacant 18-wheeler, way away from any prying eyes. We graduated to Dona sucking my cock and getting me near nirvana when she asked if I'd cum inside her. It was hard to hold back but of course.

We exchanged positions, me moving to the passenger seat, and then she reentering the car with her skirt held high and per panties in her hand. She slipped over atop me, and carefully slid down on my cock. Damn, her pussy was not only hot, but tight and wet. The girl bounced on me, using me as her own personal fuck toy, as I held on for dear life.

She humped me, up and down, for several minutes before exclaiming she was going to cum. That was not too soon as I had been working as hard as I could to hold back my orgasm. My cock shot off in her stuffed pussy and we rocked a while before holding each other tightly.

That sensitive spell was broken when the truck driver knocked on our window and told us "Good job!" He apparently had watch from his cab, where he had been taking a nap. "I jerked off watching you too. That was better than any porno."

Dona was red as a beet and I was totally embarrassed but the truck driver was a good dude.

We uncoupled ourselves and dressed with the trucker asking Dona to put back on her panties for him. He wanted to watch as she did. Damn that was hot.

Yes, I didn't get much work done as Melissa was interviewing two floors down.

The lazy spell was broken when my assistant buzzed and said my 4 p.m. appointment was there, and I met for 45 minutes with a guy selling something we'd never purchase but needed to listen to the selling speech nonetheless as a favor. Dismissing the man, I cleaned up some paperwork before Melissa arrived back from her interview.

We spoke for a while, with no hurry as the traffic back to her home would have been backed up and I had no particular place to go. We went down to the cafeteria for drinks and when we returned I made sure Sally, my assistant, went home. "No more business today," I said. "We're packing up too."

Melissa and I spoke about the interview and the testing she had to take, which included a couple basic tests on sales with the idea that if she survived the first three months she'd move over into a sales Account Manager role. Before and after Bagley interviewed her on all kinds of scenarios and scenes, and she felt she did pretty well.

"He said he'd get back to me tomorrow. It's killing me not to know," said the girl. At least I thought she said something like that as, well, I was being a perve. I was looking up the girl's skirt. Seriously!

I didn't know if I'd caught her by accident, or if she caught me if you know what I mean. In all of our meetings together she'd never been, well, suggestive, but right there was a crotch shot that brought juices to my midsection.

"Is there any way you could talk to him tonight," said Melissa, almost cooing. Damn. Thinking he'd still be in his car on his way home, I took the chance that he might want a second opinion.

I told her I could try his cell phone, and she rose, walked around my desk, and asked if she could dial him. I watched as she walked around the desk, dialed the numbers I gave her, and accepted the phone she handed me. With that, she reached over and stroked my trousers. "I think Mr. Dickey is thinking naughty thoughts," said the girl as Bagley answered the phone on the third rink.

Melissa stroked my cock while I spoke with my buddy. He said she was a good find, but wasn't convinced she could do the job. As the girl provided incentive to me, I spoke words she wanted to hear. "I totally vouch for her, and would hire her myself if I could. She will do the job, I promise, and it will be a favor I won't forget Bill."

"Okay, okay Rob. Besides she's nice to look at. But if she doesn't cut it I can't move her to Account Manager. Okay?"

"You won't regret it, Bill. She will do a great job for you."

With that, Melissa lowered her head to my trousers and blew hot breath onto my crotch as my dick cried out it needed to be released.

Bill said he'd call her on her cell in a minute to tell her the news. I said that would be great, as she'd left and was in her car.

Melissa kept playing around my crotch after I'd hung up the phone as I looked on incredulously. I couldn't believe by friend's daughter was acting like a wanton slut. I wanted to unzip my pants but was afraid to break the spell.

The spell was interrupted when her cell phone buzzed. She stood, walked to her purse, and answered the phone.

"This is Melissa, may I help you," she said with a smile directed toward me. It was Bagley, and the two began talking. Melissa walked toward my office door, locked it, and walked toward me.

Once there, while still talking, she reached down once more and began stroking my hardened dick.

The two had a nice conversation; all the while she was stroking me.

Finally, she excitedly told the man she accepted the job and would prove him, and Mr. Roberts, right for believing in her. She clicked off the phone, put it down, turned to me and smiled. "I think one good job deserves another," said the girl with a smile. "Especially since I got the job, I think the guy who made it happen should get a job too - a blow job."

With that the young girl knelt on the floor and slowly unzipped my trousers, reaching in and playing around before pulling out my bulging cock.

"Make yourself comfortable, Mr. Roberts, this won't take long."

Smiling, I unhooked my belt, and replied, "Take as long as you like, my dear Melissa."

I know I should have stopped this, my goodness, this was my friend's daughter. Still, there's no way I could. I wanted her to suck my dick. I'd wanted it for weeks now. Right here, right now.

Standing, my pants dropped to the floor and once I disengaged her mouth from my cock my boxers slipped downward as well. The girl was smiling, enjoying my embarrassment, as I told her she looked lovely.

Melissa grasp the base of my cock and jerked a little, playing with my dick. She then bent toward me and started licking my bulging cock from stem to stern, slowly, tantalizingly, and with a little playfulness as well.

"Wow, Mr. Dick likes me, Mr. Dick really likes me," said the young woman. "He's so big, so playful, and so hot."

My wife had stopped giving me blow jobs about a year into our marriage. I was still married to her, but along the way there was Dona, Kelly and Stephanie who'd blown me over the years making up for my wife's lack of oral attention. But it had been a while since pretty pouting sexy lips had caressed my dick, and right now that's what was happening as Melissa worked her charms on my cock.

She was a natural. A nothing barred natural. I ran my hands through her long brunette hair as she worked my dick, stroking the base while licking the tip. Her other hand worked its way along my thighs, around my back, and caressed my butt. The sensations were incredible.

Soon all the playfulness went to the wayside and the young girl remembered she had a job to do, a real first class blow job to do. She jerked me as she removed her mouth and looked up at me. "Thank you so much, Mr. Roberts, thank you. My mother was correct, you are a wonderful man."

With that she bowed her head onto my cock and began sucking like no tomorrow. I was merely stunned. They grow up a lot different today.

Melissa sucked my cock, alternating pressure with light licks, deep thrusts of her head with tiny action along the tip of my cock. She was correct, this wasn't going to take long.

"Oh yes, Melissa, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

The girl made no effort to move away, which I took as a sign that I could let go a load into her cocksucking mouth. I rocked in and out as she held me tightly, and soon my dick was shooting several shots of stick cum sauce into the young girl's willing and waiting mouth.

Eyes closed, I luxuriated in the mouth actions of the girl. It was so very amazing. Even when I was spent, she kept my cock in her mouth. She swallowed me seed, but then kept light pressure on my cock as the residue slipped out of my shaft and into her mouth. She swallowed that, and licked my cock completely clean.

Looking up at me, she smiled and asked the question she already knew the answer to. "Was that okay, Mr. Roberts?"

Okay, it was incredible and I told her that.

"My little sweetie that's the best blow job I've had in years."

She smiled right back at me. "As good as Dona Brittlemayer's blow jobs?"

"Better, way better," was my reply before I realized I was admitting to things I probably should not have.

I kept thanking the girl for the blow job, but she would have nothing of it. "I want to thank you for being so kind, so wonderful, and, you know, you could have forced me or pressured me and you didn't. I wanted to thank you, and my mother will never, ever know what happened today. You are a special friend and I thank you for being so nice."

We spoke for a while like old friends. I told her I expected she'd work hard at her new job, and that I'd take her to a nice expensive lunch when she made her first sale down the road.

Shaking hands, she said it was a deal. But the way she said it, well, I kept thinking about whether we'd do the nasty again. I sure hope so.

JRob
JRob
1,631 Followers