My Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers

Eventually Bethany came down, no trace of spunk on her tits or her top which amazed me to be honest. "Hey Mum are we going soon?"

"Yeah give us 10 mins to finish these drinks, you feeling better?"

"Oh much better thanks to Hugh," she replied with a huge smile.

I shrugged it off, "Least I could do kiddo."

She smiled at me and I smiled back, friggin hell what had I gotten myself into?

As we were clearing up after everyone had gone Karen came up behind me and said, "Leave that come to bed?"

The way she said it I knew she was horny, she often is with a few wines in her and I know she talks sex a fair bit with the girls when they go into a huddle, I couldn't imagine tonight had been any different.

"Ahha, dirty talk with the girls again?" I asked this as the last time one of the girls had confessed to trying anal sex for the first time and I think it got the others so hot that all the guys got fucked senseless and if they were lucky got a bit of anal as well. I know I had, though not a first time for us.

Karen nodded, "Nothing as specific as the last time just swapping notes you know."

She took my hand and pulled me upstairs. Getting into our room she pulled her clothes off quickly as did I and before I could react she sunk to her knees almost exactly where our friend's teenage daughter had been an hour or so ago and took me skilfully into her mouth.

Karen gives a good BJ but I must admit I was worried she would notice something!

"OH god," I moaned curling my fingers into her hair. With her hand twisting skilfully on my shaft and her mouth sucking and sliding along my length I knew I wouldn't last long despite having cum not long ago.

I looked down and had a devilish idea. I let her keep going until I felt my balls start to rise.

"I want to cum on your tits," I said.

She backed off immediately, "Go for it big boy."

I swiftly moved her hand back to my shaft and rubbing thumb and forefinger over the crown she had me panting in no time.

"Gonna cum, cum on your titties, uuuuurrrgggghhhhhhh," I came harder than I expected to with ropes of my spunk painting the slopes of her tits. Though significantly smaller than Bethany's they were still fuckin awesome tits. I hadn't cum on them for a while though.

"You dirty boy," Karen said as she rubbed my cum over her tit. "Look at the mess you made!"

I reached down picked her up and threw her on the bed, "Gonna make a bigger mess inside you sexy."

I reached for her panties and pulled them down over her ankles and pretty much threw myself head first between her legs. Fooling around with Bethany had gotten me horny as hell.

"OH yes," she screamed as I ran the flat of my tongue along her pussy. "Eat me out baby."

Karen was very vocal when she got in the sack. I wonder what sort of noises Bethany will make?

Anyway, haunted by thoughts of Bethany I set to work on Karen's pussy. I pulled her pussy lips apart giving my tongue access to her sensitive inner folds and started to lick from top to bottom slowly as this always gets her going.

"MMMmmmmm baby not tonight faster don't tease me, Mamma needs to cum."

She moaned as she tangled her fingers in my hair. "That's it baby."

I focussed on her clit and sucked on it, flicking it with my tongue.

"Uhhhhhh," she moaned.

I worked a couple of fingers into her and moved to stimulate her G-spot which she always loved.

"Oh yes, that's it, right there, oh god your gonna make me cum."

And with that her body spasmed, her back arched and she came hard on my tongue and around my fingers. I moved up her body, moved her hair back off her face and gave her a big kiss.

She moved her legs around me as we kissed and gasped in between kisses, "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Fuck me like a whore."

She really did have a filthy mouth when she got going and it never failed to get me horny and hard.

My cock was already lined up perfectly with her pussy and I pushed in with a single thrust bottoming out deep inside her.

"Oooooft,"

She had asked me to fuck her like a whore so there was no holding back I started to drill into her hard.

"I'm gonna fuck you like the little whore you are, use you like a piece of meat for my satisfaction." I grunted into her ear.

I didn't often talk dirty, so I think I shocked her a bit. I think what happened next shocked her even more.

I really started to fuck her hard, absolutely slamming our bodies together, I was using her like a whore and I didn't care if she got any pleasure or not I needed to fuck her hard, I needed to cum deep, deep inside her.

"Ow," she moaned.

"Shut up whore, take it like the whore you are."

Her eyes flew open and for a second, I wasn't sure if she was gonna object but then she just seemed to flip.

"Yes fuck me, fuck me like a whore, a dirty little whore."

As our frantic session continued I could feel my orgasm coming.

"Gonna cum." I grunted.

"Cum in my whore pussy." She screamed at me.

It hit me, my body stiffened and my cock dumped wave after wave of cum into her. Seconds later she was there as well.

"Oh god yes, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes, urrrgggggghhhhhhh."

We collapsed onto the bed, "That was intense."

"Sure was," she replied. "I hope fucking a whore isn't something that turns you on really!"

"Not really," I replied but you said it and it sparked something in that session, I think we both enjoyed it.

"It hurt a bit but then as you said the whole thing just worked and even though it hurt a bit it just seemed to make it hotter."

We both drifted off to sleep and when I awoke the next morning I got a big surprise.

As usual I pulled on some tracky bottoms, reached for my phone and wandered downstairs seeking out coffee. As I flicked through my notifications I noticed new icons and hit the first. It immediately pulled up WhatsApp and a message from Bethany.

"Morning hope you don't have any regrets?"

I replied, "None here, You?"

"Frustration more than regrets," she replied. The other icon flashed again and I hit it, opening Snapchat.

She had sent me 2 snaps, one of her face on her pillow and just the word, "Morning."

The other which simply said, "Frustrated." Was of her hand down the front of her knickers.

Fuckin hell I wasn't sure what to do exactly so replied to the WhatsApp message.

"Yeah frustration sucks."

Her quick reply, "No frustration fucks!" Did make me laugh.

"If it did you wouldn't have an issue," I replied still ignoring snapchat completely.

Getting breakfast out the way and heading out the house for the day I kind of put this whole flirtation out of mind until idly checking my phone at lunchtime I noticed she had sent me another snap.

"Wanna cum on these again?" the text said over a picture of her naked tits. I sat there looking until the pic disappeared while my cock slowly hardened. I quickly headed to the bathroom got my cock nice and erect and sent my first ever dick pic.

"Oh god yes!"

She quickly sent a reply of her giving me a thumbs up response with the text, "When?"

I had to think about that so sent a snap back of me in the bathroom mirror and just the word, "Soon."

In the end it wasn't soon at all and a bit like my original infatuation with her the message flirting died down a fair bit over the next few days. Approaching the weekend however I potentially got my answer in the shape of a work trip that would take me away from home for a night.

I pretty much didn't think when I sent he a snap of my itinerary and asked, "Can you get away for a night?"

She quickly replied with a pic of her face looking quizzical, "Let me see."

And so I awaited her answer as I confirmed meetings and let Karen know I would be away. God I felt guilty as hell plotting to cheat on her with my teen obsession but I had to get this out my system, I had to have her but it still felt bad actually planning to cheat rather than previous occasions when it had just sort of happened.

Still that guilt didn't get in the way of the planning. All I needed really was a yes from Bethany and the plan was complete.

It was quite a bit later then she messaged me, "Yeah I can get away."

Yes, oh god yes I'm gonna get to fuck her, jesus I was hard with excitement in seconds.

Over the next few weeks the planning and flirting was pretty intense and I really struggled to not act strangely around Karen. I was convinced she would discover my evil plan.

I had made plans with Bethany that I would pick her up from a local shopping mall avoiding the requirement to be seen anywhere near her house and this location was not unusual for me prior to a work trip as I would fill up the car with fuel there and stock up on snacks etc.

The night before I was due to go away was a nightmare of packing, trying not to get caught messaging Bethany and of course Karen decided she wanted to screw me before I went away. Part of me wanted to keep it all for tomorrow but I knew she would know something was up if I refused as lets face it what guys says no to sex?

I was already in bed when Karen walked in naked. Slid under the covers and immediately went straight for my cock. As her hand curled around it I could immediately feel myself start to harden.

"What you got here for me?" she cooed.

"Something nice to eat," I replied with a laugh which quickly turned into a groan as she engulfed my pole.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh yeah," I moaned as she started her familiar and great BJ technique.

There are times in a regular relationship that you have great mind blowing sex and other times when it is straight forward and comfortable and this occasion was definitely the latter.

Karen was working on my cock nicely with her usual technique when she pulled off, straddled me and impaled herself on my cock.

We both grunted as we came together.

Karen started to ride me fast I could tell she wanted to cum, make me cum and then go to sleep as a sort of bye see you in a couple of days type routine.

I reached up and cupped her tits, god I'd never really been a breast man always loving shapely legs and a great arse and she had both of those attributes but I was definitely obsessed with tits right now.

She arched back as I pinched her nipples and rode me at a good pace. I could feel her pussy starting to tighten around my cock and knew she was gonna cum soon. She leaned over and I started to grind her clit against my shaft as we kissed passionately. I could hear and feel her moans as her pleasure built.

I rolled us over and she wrapped her legs around me, "Hard, fuck me hard," she moaned.

I was happy to oblige and with her legs wrapped around me I pumped her hard and fast until I felt her starting to shake underneath me as her orgasm hit.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh urgggghhhhh, fuck yessssssssss." She cried out as her orgasm washed over her body.

I wasn't far behind and as I drove my cock through her convulsing, orgasmic pussy I felt my balls tighten and I splashed her cervix with my warm cum.

"Mmmmmmmm that was good," I sighed as I rolled off her.

"Sure was," she replied and we both drifted off to sleep with the pre-work trip sex routine concluded. With both of us travelling we had just gotten into the routine of having sex before either of us went away. Sometimes it was amazing awesome earth shattering sex but often it was that familiar sex between long term couples.

As we got up and I got organised form my trip it was the usual morning chaos however I knew I needed to check my phone.

"Morning, we still on?" the first message from Bethany read.

"Yep sure are meet you as agreed?" I quickly replied while getting some cereal.

Karen was ready to head to work and we said our goodbye, she felt amazing as we hugged and I enjoyed watching her arse and legs as she walked out to her car. She was dressed nicely for work and looking sexy as hell. I was a lucky guy but I was still gonna risk it and fuck my teenage obsession I just knew I couldn't help myself.

I loaded my bag into the car and with a sense of excitement I headed off to pick up Bethany. She knew we had a bit of a boring drive before we got to the hotel and she also knew once she was settled I had to head to see a client in the afternoon. I was seriously hoping she wouldn't get too bored.

As I pulled into the parking for the mall I could see Bethany waiting with a backpack and her phone in her hand. I quickly parked and waved at her. She headed over towards me with what seemed like a huge smile on her face.

"Hey," she said sliding into the passenger seat.

"Hey yourself, ready?" I said with a smile.

I hadn't seen her in day clothes for a while so I was pretty unprepared for how young she looked. She was wearing jeans, t-shirt with some design on it and a little black jacket and trainers. She looked hot but casual. She had minimal make-up on if any and when she turned towards me I was really struck by how young she looked. God I really am an old pervert as I found myself getting hard thinking about how young and inexperienced she was and all the things I could teach her.

"Your parents still ok with you being away for the night?" I asked as I started up the car and pulled out of the parking place.

She sort of shrugged, "Yeah s'pose."

"Oh?"

"Nothing to worry about just the usual, my Mum still thinks I'm a baby so she hates me being independent and having like an actual life?"

I laughed at her teenage angst and we hit the road. Now I am really used to these long journeys being lonely ones so I wasn't really sure how this journey would go.

Being the total perv that I am once we hit the motorway I was able to check her out more and was loving her legs in the skinny jeans she was wearing with the flashes of pale skin through the fashionably holes in them. She had chucked her jacket onto the back seat so I could glance at her impressive tits as they strained against the fabric of her t-shirt.

She was tinkering about on her phone at first, I think probably just used to being a typical teen in the car with her parents driving.

"Cat got yer tongue," I asked to interrupt the silence. I usually have the radio on but had switched it off thinking we would chat.

She looked up at me and smiled, "Sorry usually get told to shut up and let my dad concentrate."

"Yeah, I'm not your dad!"

She really did laugh quite loudly then, "Just as well given what we're planning."

I could see the amusement and laughed along with her.

"So listen I assume 'cause you came that you are OK with the plan, but just so you know if you just want to do the trip and nothing else that's totally OK?"

She put her hand across and touched my shoulder, "Thanks I am nervous, been thinking about this for ages now and you know, not just with you, the whole fucking for the first time thing?"

I nodded recalling how much I thought about it, lusted after it and was then nervous as hell when it finally happened. My first time had been the typical teenage fumble with neither of us really having a clue what to do, we learned together for a while but getting to Uni was where I really learned the most.

"Yeah my first time was nerve wracking."

"OH yeah do tell?" I could tell she was smiling as she said it but I had to concentrate on the road at that point so couldn't see.

"You don't wanna know really, typical teenage fumble."

"Oh come on tell me the details."

I shrugged, "OK, alright but remember if this bores you, it's your fault!"

"Yeah yeah whatever get on with it and don't skip the juicy bits."

I laughed and began.

"Well her name was Cassie, we weren't exactly dating but had hooked up at a party the previous weekend and her parents were out on the Saturday and she invited me over. As was standard we pretty much headed straight up to her room.

We started making out and as she had let me feel her tits the last time we were making out and I was having a nice time feeling up her tits through her thin dress. They were quite small but they were the 2nd tits I had ever felt so they were awesome as far as I was concerned.

The kissing was getting really passionate as I felt her tits and as I experimented with tweaking her nipples she moaned, it was quiet as it was smothered by our lips but it really turned me on knowing I had made this girl moan.

By now we were lying down on her bed and as we continued to kiss I moved my hand from her breast where to be honest I was getting frustrated about not being able to get unclothed access to her tit due to the type of dress she was wearing. I moved down to her hip and then down to her thigh and had my fingers brushing the hem of her dress.

As I ran my fingers and palm up her thigh towards the dress hem she moaned deeply into my mouth and pulled my head hard towards her mashing our lips together.

I guess, I didn't know it at the time, but she was effectively giving me a signal that she was really turned on and that I should continue. I figured it out eventually though.

Anyway my hand got to the hem of her dress and she is pulling me tight and close and kissing me frantically as I moved my hand under the hem of her dress pushing the flimsy material up as my hand continued and then came in contact with her panties.

I think I might have moaned then as well feeling her knickers I knew what I wanted to do I traced around the edge of them until my finger moved between her legs, it was at that moment that my heart started to thump as she subtly twisted her body still kissing me but giving me access between her legs.

My hand seemed to have a life of its own being given permission to get between a girls legs I was quickly and no doubt inexpertly fingering her through her knickers but she was panting and moaning as I did, so and I moved my fingers up and into the waistband of her panties as she breathed hard urging my fingers lower.

I remember feeling so excited as I touched my first pubic hair and slipped my finger tips over her clit and into her pussy. I remember thinking I had never felt anything so nice as that pussy sliding around my fingers. I put a finger inside her and remember thinking how tight and warm her pussy felt and when I accidentally brushed her clit with my thumb she gasped and moaned and told me to keep doing that. As I rubbed her clit I remember how great I felt as she had a very loud and intense orgasm.

After she came down from her orgasm and told me how amazing I made her feel she started to unbutton my jeans pushing them and my boxers down and off quickly, she removed her panties and dress and I removed my t-shirt.

I remember being scared shitless that this moment I had dreamt about might be about to happen but I had no clue how to really do it.

She lay back down and pulled me on top of her so I was between her legs and we kissed for what seemed like ages. My cock wasn't quite lined up with her pussy and I was sort of thrusting but not really sure when she reached down between us positioned me at her entrance and told me to go slow.

As I pushed into her she moaned low for ages, I don't think I remember a barrier but if there was one I pushed through it with relative ease. When I finally felt the base of my cock come into contact with her pubic mound I took a moment to just feel how glorious it felt to have my cock inside this gorgeous girl. I asked her if she was OK and she nodded so slowly we started to screw.

I remember looking down at her as we fucked her head thrown back, little moaning noises coming from her throat as I moved in and out of her pussy. Now of course I was young, hadn't cum yet and this was my first time so while I'd love to tell you it was a 20 minute love fest I came pretty quickly but had obviously impressed enough as we did it another 2 times that night before her parents came home."

I turned to look at Beth she was flushed and looked excited, "Oh my god that's so friggin hot," she exclaimed.

Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers