My Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers

"Thanks, now it's your turn!"

She looked confused, "Errrrr DUH still a virgin."

"Well yes I know that," I laughed, "but you must have done some things tell me about one of those."

I could kind of see her biting her bottom lip and thinking, that bottom lip thing was a real habit and super cute.

"Ok right not as hot as that but the furthest I've gone is with a boy from drama, he's called Jack and a bit like your story his parents were out but there was a group of us round. Just hanging out an' stuff really.

Anyway a few people started to couple up and I found myself snogging Jack on the sofa. We had kissed a few times before so it was simple to fall back into it when people were finding dark corners and other rooms right?

So as we kissed I felt his hand creeping up towards my tits, I get it right big tits are a male obsession, so I was enjoying the kissing and I let him get his hands on my tits. To my surprise he really seemed to know what he was doing and he soon had me panting and moaning as he played with my tit.

I was wearing a vest top so he had easy access and his hands were directly on my bare breast. I pulled him closer to me as he tweaked my nipple and to my surprise he broke the kiss, lowered his head and took my nipple between his lips. I know I moaned loudly and had to open my eyes to check if anyone else was in the room. I reckoned we were alone but really didn't care.

Things seemed to happen really quickly then as out passions took hold, with his mouth working it's magic on my breasts he managed to get a hand between my legs which to be honest were pretty wide open as I was so turned on and at this point I was intent on getting his cock out.

He started to rub me through my leggings and pants and as I finally got his cock out I heard him moan as I started to wank him. We were kissing again and both moaning into each others mouths. I remember taking his hand away from my pussy and thrusting it down the top of my leggings needing to feel his fingers on me, in me whatever I just needed something and when he found my clit I told him to keep doing that as he got me off quickly with his fingers. I had a hard time not screaming the house down as I came pretty hard I was very turned on.

I think I pretty much pushed him off me after I came and he looked completely confused until I attacked his cock. This was my first BJ so I was making it up based on porn and girl talk but he seemed to like it and I really enjoyed him moaning my name. I didn't want to swallow with it being my first time and I was activating my gag reflex enough trying to learn how much cock I could take.

As his groans got louder I quickly spat in my hand, took his cock, pointed it at my tits and wanked him off letting him cum all over my tits. He came quite a lot."

She finished speaking and there was a few minutes of silence in the car.

I broke the silence, "Surprised that didn't turn into the time you lost your virginity."

I could see here looking at me quite intently. "I think I could have but after we had both came, we both kind of realised we were on a couch, in a house with others about. OK we assumed they were all either making out or screwing but the moment seemed to pass."

I nodded as we continued to drive up the road. "Yeah sometimes the moment is all that matters. If it takes you in a direction it can be hard to resist even if you really should."

She kind of sat up then, "Sounds like there's a story there?"

"Yeah but it's not one I'm sharing."

"Oh come on, we've still got a while to go before you really have to pay attention to the road right?"

She was right to be fair and I must admit I was driving with a decent enough semi from all the sex talk so far.

"OK, but you have to think of what you are telling me next, no matter how stupid you think it is."

"Deal." She replied quicker than I had anticipated.

"OK right but this can never leave the car!" I was about to deal about the first time I cheated and there was no way I wanted it coming back to haunt me even if I was telling the story to the next person I was gonna cheat with.

She nodded so I began.

"Right well as you can tell from the fact we are in a car heading towards a hotel to satisfy our carnal desires relationships aren't always straight forward. Things can get mess and often when you least expect it.

I was at a conference a few years ago and life at home wasn't exactly brilliant, not an excuse just the reality. Anyway a group of us from work were out getting food and drinks. This was the 2nd night we had been out so everyone was relaxed and a few flirtations were going on.

I had hit it off with this woman from Marketing in the bar the night before, not really flirting but we had chatted and had a bit in common, stupid things like books and films really.

Anyway the night got a bit out of hand and we ended up in some club at 1am dancing and drinking and I was on the dance floor with this woman. She was called Jill, was slim but sexy with it, about the same height as you, dark hair and she had an amazing arse.

As it often can the dancing led to touching and we were entwined in each others arms pressing tightly against each other and both aware of the tension the desire and the sexual attraction sparking between us.

We were both drunk and though we never kissed while dancing I think we both knew as we headed back to the hotel where this was going. When we got back few words were spoken we simply got the lift together and as it stopped at her floor she stood in the doorway looked at me and simply asked if I was coming or not.

On reflection I think I thought about it for a second and then I followed her into her room. We were both married and we both knew what we were doing was wrong but in that moment at that time it just seemed like we had to do it.

As we entered her hotel room and the door shut behind us it was as if reality outside that room didn't exist we pretty much attacked each other. We fell on each other kissing passionately our arms around each other as we pulled our bodies together.

I remember us stumbling embracing and kissing onto the bed with our bodies coming together with a jolt of impact and electricity. Clothes were just in our way and we pulled and clambered out of our garments until she was just wearing her lingerie and I was in boxers.

She slide down my body kissing and nibbling as she went sending electric pulses through me until she came to the waistband of my boxers. We both knew this was the moment we crossed the line. She quickly pulled them down and I lifted my arse off the bed to help and wasting no time she took me in her mouth.

Oh god she was a fuckin unbelievable cock sucker. Her skills were amazing and she had me at the edge in no time, when I panted I was gonna cum she swiftly took me as deep as she could and swallowed what felt like gallons of cum.

I was like a man possessed coming had not made me go soft I needed to fuck this woman and I pulled her up towards me and we kissed with my cock head pushing into her folds through her panties. I unhooked her bra and flipping her onto her back started to work those titties with my hands, lips and teeth while she moaned and groaned above me.

I kissed down her stomach and like her stopped at the waistband of her knickers this was the final frontier we both knew if I removed these that there was no chance we weren't gonna fuck. I looked at her, she looked down and nodded, lifted her hips up and I pulled her panties down her gorgeous legs and threw them over my shoulder.

I spread her legs and attacked her pussy with my mouth and lips. I slipped 2 fingers inside her as I continued to try and make her cum. She was thrashing on the bed and moaning really loudly when I felt her body go stiff and her pussy clamp tight around my fingers. The noises she made as she came were awesome and I moved back up between her legs and kissed deeply and passionately.

Neither of us wanted to acknowledge the fact we were cheating really so as my cock lined up with her cunt she wrapped her legs around me and using her ankles pulled me into her in one long deep stroke.

We fucked urgently and passionately and from the sounds we were making everyone on our floor knew there were 2 people fucking somewhere. I think the whole intensity of it got to both of us and we came hard together with me coating her pussy with my cum and we then collapsed into bed together.

We did screw another couple of times before I went to my room for a shower in the morning we saw each other at the conference and I don't think it is possible for 2 people to look more guilty.

Still I had done it, enjoyed it and now I had to go home and live with that which I found wasn't too hard.

Bethany almost exploded, "You left loads out, where were the details."

I laughed that's all your getting though I said it doesn't need the details beyond that it was 2 people coming together and having a great fuckin time.

She laughed, "Fuckin time hahaha."

I had left out an important detail, once we had fucked that first time the night had continued to be a full on fuckfest and the second time I had cum in Jill had been up her arse, it was really dirty fucking with lots of dirty talk and I just didn't want Bethany to get scared thinking she had to do anal now!

As it turned out we were almost all the way to our destination so instead of Bethany telling another story I concentrated on the driving, I got the impression she was glad to miss out on telling as I suspected she didn't have too many more tales to tell and to be honest I was now only really interested in the memories we would create together.

As we pulled into the hotel carpark it suddenly hit me I had to check into a double room with an 18 year old girl who if I was being honest looked a bit younger right now and somehow survive the front desk glances and judgement.

"Right so I think it's probably best if I check in and you head straight into the café stops any of the staff getting well the right idea really but you know what I mean?"

She shrugged, "yeah that's fine, could do with a coffee and a sandwich anyway."

I took the bags and went to check in. All done I headed up to the room to dump the bags and change quickly ahead of my customer meeting, I was glad to see a kingsize bed and not a twin which I hate normally but would have been straight down to reception to complain if it had happened today.

I messaged Bethany - "All checked in, will come meet you in the café, give you a room key and then I need to go meet a client."

"What coffee do you want I'm just ordering."

I ordered my coffee and went to get changed. Given the sexy conversation I felt it best to jump in the shower and freshen up sure I had leaked pre-cum while we were driving. Feeling refreshed I headed down to the hotel coffee shop.

While I drank my coffee and Bethany devoured a sandwich I handed her a room key and told here where her bag was etc. Told her what time my meeting was finishing and asked her if she wanted to get food in the hotel when I got back in about 6ish.

"Yeah lets eat, you should wine me and dine me before you 69 me right?"

OK I admit it I almost spat my coffee out when she said that.

"Right sounds like a date, I need to go any problems message me ok?"

"Gotcha," she replied with a thumbs up.

The meeting was gonna drag I could just tell.

It is always nice to get back to the hotel after an afternoon of meetings, you know you can relax, get some food and have a drink. The fact I was gonna spend the night with my friends 18 year old daughter just made this trip back to the hotel even better.

I made my way back up to the room to change, I wasn't surprised to see evidence of Bethany having used the shower etc as a long drive always makes you feel like a shower. She wasn't in the room but looked like she had been reading in the chair for a while at least. Her bag had moved and her toiletries were in the bathroom. I quickly changed into Jeans and a t-shirt and headed down to the bar. It was slightly earlier than I had said we would meet so I wasn't sure if she would be there or not.

She wasn't there so I chose a table in the corner away from where I know it normally gets noisy and waited on her to arrive. I figured I would order a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses as I waited remembering that she had asked for a white at the BBQ. I tend not to like white too much so ordered a nice red and hoped she would be mature enough to try it.

I was sitting well placed to see her arrive and when she did I almost stood up and applauded she looked stunning but also looked like she hadn't even tried. She had a nice tight cream t-shirt on, which of course her breasts looked amazing in. She was wearing a little denim skirt, high heeled boots and what I assumed were nylons of some type, I kinda hoped they were hold-ups those things are so sexy. They made her legs look amazing.

I waved at her and she came across.

"Hi, good meeting?"

"Yeah it was fine," I said as she sat down across from me (which is how the tables were set up in the bar).

"You look stunning," I exclaimed struggling to keep it conversational and not just blurt it out loudly.

She blushed, "Thanks, didn't want to ditch the casual look but thought I could at least look casual sexy!"

"And you have mastered that look nicely," I poured her some wine. "I know you like white but red is better for good company and food!"

She laughed, raised her glass and said, "Cheers, but you know, I like red anyway, have you met my dad the wine snob?"

I must admit I had forgotten that he was particular about his wine.

"Cheers, well here's to good wine and a good time tonight?"

The conversation just flowed nicely after that she really was a very personable young lady who was interested and passionate about a lot of things. We had a lovely diner and just really relaxed into each others company. While I may have started out on this adventure with a fantasy of fucking a teenager I was really enjoying getting to know the person. That little connection can make sex so much better.

We finished eating and as the waitress tidied up our table we both just sat drinking wine and looking at each other.

"OK, shall we take the rest of this bottle upstairs?"

Bethany just nodded, moved her seat back and stood up. We headed to the room in relative silence, both of us I think aware of the fact that this was now about to become real.

"I don't want slow," Bethany suddenly blurted out.

"What?" I was a bit confused.

"I don't want to go slow, I don't want you to treat me like a virgin and go slow to not hurt me or until I get used to sex or some other lame excuse. I want the passion, I want the urgency I'm gonna give you my passion I don't want you to hold back."

That was a lot to take in and there was really only one way to respond, I stepped over to her pushed her up against the elevator wall and kissed her passionately while pushing my body against hers. I loved the feel of those tits crushing against my chest.

We almost didn't notice the doors opening as we got to our floor but eventually broke our kiss and stumbled out laughing.

"That's what I'm talking about." She said, "That, that's what I want."

I quickly opened the door to our room, pulled her inside and immediately pulled her to me an into a massive kiss with our arms round each other and our bodies pushed together. I was glad she was wearing heels as otherwise I'd have to bend down to kiss her. I pushed her up against the wall and moved a hand down to her left leg pulling it up round my waist so that I could grind my hard cock against her as we kissed.

"Oft," she grunted as I my cock ground against her pussy.

I wasted no time, if she wanted passion and urgency then I could just let go, go with my base instincts. I pulled her t-shirt so it was no longer tucked into her skirt and moved my hand up across her stomach and to her breast. God I love her breasts they were so big, full and gorgeous. I could tell she had worn some sexy lingerie from the feel of it so I resisted my urge to immediately remove the bra and get access to her orbs, if she had made an effort I wanted to appreciate her in her sexy lingerie.

I felt Bethany's hands slide under my t-shirt as I worked on her tit her hands felt hot against my skin as she trailed them up my back locking our bodies together against the wall.

I ran my hand up her nylon covered leg pushing her skirt up further discovering as I did so that she was wearing hold-up stockings, damn I love those things wrapped around me when I fuck a girl. I moved back slightly and moved my hand between her legs.

"Oh Yes," Bethany cried out as my fingers found her pussy lips even if it was through her lingerie at this point. I felt her react and move a hand around my waist and dropped it down to rub my cock through my jeans.

I was increasing my movement on her pussy lips when she broke the kiss pushed me back and pulled my t-shirt off over my head. I quickly kissed her and reached down to remove her t-shirt. Marvelling at the swell of her breasts as her arms rose and fell. I quickly spun us around so that she was no longer pushed against the wall we continued to kiss as my hands ran around her waist found the button and zip on her skirt and undid them.

I stepped back as Bethany let the skirt slide down her legs and she simply stepped out of it.

She put her hands on her hips, put one leg out toe the side and looked directly at me, "Well?"

Yeah she didn't have to ask but fuck me she looked amazing her lingerie was if not expensive at least not cheap and she looked amazing in the stockings I could barely wait to devour her.

"I think you might be the sexist thing I have ever seen."

"Good I bought these for the occasion, glad you haven't ripped them off they cost me enough."

Before I could even react she closed the space between us, dropped to her knees and started to undo my jeans. As she pushed them down along with my boxers my cock sprung free, even I was surprised to feel it harden further on it's release. I doubt I have ever been this hard and this turned on.

She took my cock in her hand, looked up at me and engulfed me with her mouth. I doubt I've ever experienced a pleasure rush that intense as I looked down at her giving me a BJ and also got a look at her massive tits.

"That's good Bethany," I panted as she bobbed up and down on my cock all the time keeping eye contact with me. I was really turned on and needed to cum and her BJ while still inexperienced was focussed and hitting all the right spots.

"OH fuck," I moaned as she tried to deep throat me, I felt her gag and back off slightly without missing a stroke on my cock.

"Bethany," I panted, "I'm gonna cum."

She just kept working my cock and I guess she had said not to treat her differently so I just went with it. She was really working my cock and I could feel my balls tighten.

"OH GOD yes Bethany, yes." I cried out as a shot my load into her mouth. I felt my cock twitch 2, 3, 4 times as waves of cum flooded her mouth. I could feel her swallowing as I came.

Eventually I stopped ejaculating and Bethany could final get some air, I heard her gasp and I looked down. She had done well not a drop had escaped.

"That was fuckin amazing I told her," reaching down and taking her hand to help her off of her knees.

I quickly embraced her and kissed her deeply.

"And just so you know any guy that doesn't like to kiss after a BJ does not deserve another one!"

She laughed at that as I guided us towards the bed. I needed to explore her body and even though she had made an effort with the lingerie it needed to be removed. We lay down on the bed and our bodies came together, I could feel the smoothness of her taut young body against me as we finally kissed with skin on skin contact. God she felt amazing.

Mastergo
Mastergo
285 Followers