My Friend's Father with THAT Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
647 Followers

That did it! I came. I had to work SO hard to keep from having an outward reaction in front of Mr. McIvor. But I did because I had the perfect come back line to give him.

"Not even for a guest," I asked in an innocent voice as my body trembled with pleasure under the suds.

"We like to go the extra mile here at Chez McIvor," he replied with a nod. "But that could be a mile and a half."

I laughed as he turned and left. The second he was gone I arched my back and pushed my finger deeper inside of myself. God! This felt so good!

Mr. McIvor was back in less than a minute. The second I saw his smiling face as he presented me with my full glass of wine I came again. "Thank you so much," I almost purred, as pleasure shot through my whole body.

He nodded his head. "You're more than welcome," he replied. "Enjoy your bath."

"I intend to," I said as I raised my glass to him as he left then brought it to my lips for a sip. I was happy to see him glance back and smile at me. I was amazed, but I was close to cumming again.

I wasn't sure how long I had lingered in the tub, nor how many times I'd made myself cum. One thing I was sure of was it wasn't just me making myself cum. Mr. McIvor had a hand in it too. Perhaps not directly but the man did get my juices flowing.

I finished off the last sip of wine in my glass and thought about calling to Mr. McIvor for a refill. I glanced down and saw the suds were mostly gone. I chuckled to myself as I stood up. As much as I wanted to be with Mr. McIvor, I still didn't feel prepared enough to be that bold.

As I stepped out of the tub my brow furrowed up. I moved to the mirror and looked at my reflection. Why couldn't I be that bold? This man had lit my fire since the first time I'd seen him. And that was before I knew he was my friend's father. Since then? Even though I don't think he intended it, Mr. McIvor had been firing my pussy on all cylinders since I got there.

I reached for a brush and ran it through my hair as I frowned at myself in the mirror. Sure, Mr. McIvor was my friend's father. But Karen had been chiding me all week about how I wanted to fuck her father. And I did.

But I wasn't doing anything about it. Sure I let him see me in a small bikini, and in the tub. Other than that, I didn't think I was doing anything, except 'sucking up' as Karen put it. I may have flirted some too. But, did Mr. McIvor see it that way?

Maybe, I thought to myself as I finished running the brush though my hair, it was time to start getting more proactive. I stared at my reflection and took a deep breath. I picked up my beach towel from the floor and clutched it to my chest.

Here I come Mr. McIvor, I smiled at myself in the mirror. You're going to get to see my ass.

I left the bathroom and headed down the hall. I didn't turn in at the bedroom I'd been sharing with Karen though. I went further. I stood there at the corner of the hallway, smiling at Mr. McIvor as he watched TV.

"Ahem," I said, as I waved my empty wine glass at him. "I was going to call you in. But," I grinned at him. "You did say 'no bubbles, no refills', and the bubbles were gone."

Mr. McIvor looked at me and smiled - THAT smile - and I started to feel myself getting wet again.

"Aw shucks," Mr. McIvor said with a smile. Then he gestured towards me. "So you want another glass of wine?"

"Pretty please," I replied playfully. As I presented my glass to him. "Although if I'd known you'd be this disappointed in no more tub-side service, I would have called you into the bathroom. Even without bubbles." With that I turned, and headed to the bedroom giving Mr. McIvor a look at my bare back and ass.

I got into the bedroom and smiled at my reflection in the mirror as I dropped the towel. I couldn't believe I'd just done that and I felt a bit proud of myself. I stood there totally naked for a moment, anxiously waiting to see if there was a reaction. When there wasn't I frowned. I was a bit disappointed. Mr. McIvor at least berated Karen when she'd bared her backside. Somewhat flummoxed, I grabbed a nightshirt and pulled it on. Then I headed out to the living room.

I saw my refilled wine glass sitting on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Mr. McIvor was sitting in his easy chair, back to watching TV. I moved to the sofa, and smiled at Mr. McIvor and thanked him again for the refill.

"Not a problem," he replied warmly. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to watch?"

"No," I shook my head then I took a sip of wine. I had to admit he appeared a bit aloof and that disappointed me a bit.

Mr. McIvor and I did chat amicably as we sat there, but I was still a bit surprised that he seemed a bit standoffish.

A few minutes later, just as the sun was beginning to set over the mountains, Karen showed up. I was surprised she had returned so early.

"Back," Karen announced with a sigh. "I'd ask if I was interrupting anything," she added. "But since it's the two most prudish people I know, there's no point." Karen dropped her bag and moved to the kitchen and began to pour herself a glass of wine.

"Well thank you for coming back to insult us," Mr. McIvor chuckled. "We really appreciate it, don't we Joanne?" He smiled at me. THAT smile.

I beamed at him, and felt myself getting wet again. "I consider the day to be a loss if Karen doesn't call me a prude at least once."

He laughed. Karen laughed too as she joined us in the living room.

"You know," Karen's dad said to her as she sat down on the sofa next to me. "When you texted me that you were going to be back soon, I told you that I had already cooked the chicken breast for you."

"I know dad," Karen replied as she kicked her sandals off and pulled her feet up onto the couch. "But I was literally ten feet from the restaurant. Besides, I was in the mood for Chinese food."

"Fair enough," her father said as he stood and moved to the kitchen to get himself another drink.

I was processing things and it hit me. Karen had texted her dad that she was coming home! "So," I said to Karen as she twirled a hand through her hair. "When did you text your dad that you were coming back?"

"I dunno," Karen shrugged. "An hour ago maybe."

"Just before you got out of the tub," Karen's father added as he got back to his chair.

I smiled and felt warm. Maybe that's why Mr. McIvor seemed aloof and standoffish after I'd flashed my backside to him. He knew at that point that his daughter would be home shortly. I don't know why but that made me feel SO much better. Like a weight had been lifted from me.

"So," Karen asked me in a playful tone. "How was your date with my dad?"

"Wonderful," I said with a smile as I looked to Mr. McIvor who was also smiling. "Your dad is an excellent cook."

"He is," Karen agreed. She leaned in and lowered her voice to a whisper. "I'd have preferred it if you told me he was an excellent fuck though."

I giggled. "Well," I whispered back. "You're coming back earlier than expected kept me from finding out about that."

Karen laughed as she sat back. "Sure it did," she said sarcastically.

I looked over to Mr. McIvor and smiled. He smiled back. Maybe Karen coming back earlier than expected did keep me from finding out about that.

A few hours later Karen's dad had gotten up and headed to bed. Karen and I stayed up a bit longer, then made our way to the bedroom.

I crawled into bed as Karen got changed. "So," I asked as I settled in. "What happened tonight?"

"Oh he turned out to be a major asshole," Karen huffed as she pulled off her bikini bottoms. "After you bailed he tried to get me into a threesome with his buddy."

"Wow," I replied. Karen's reaction struck me as a bit odd. She had told me she'd had a threesome with two guys once before. "Why did that piss you off? You've done it before."

"With guys I know," Karen said as she pulled her nightshirt on and crawled into bed. "I'm not doing that with two guys I've just met," she stated emphatically. "Shit like that gets a girl into trouble. I may have blown you in the back seat of your shitty little car a couple of days ago buddy," Karen continued. "But I ain't doing a threesome with you and your creepy friend."

When I woke the next morning I was soaking wet again. I had another dream that I remembered too. In this one Mr. McIvor appeared at the bedroom door after I flashed my ass to him. In the dream he told me that Karen would be home soon. He came into the room and took me into his arms. I smiled at him and asked if we had time for a quick one.

"No young lady," Mr. McIvor said to me in my dream. "No quickies with you," he leaned in and kissed me. "After she goes to sleep," he said as he caressed my face. "Come to my room."

In my dream I did, and Mr. McIvor and I engaged in a wonderful session that was long, slow and passionate.

I stretched a bit and smiled at the recollection. Then I got out of bed.

As I shuffled out of the bedroom I glanced towards the kitchen and smiled. Two take-out coffee cups were on the counter along with what I assumed to be a bag with two muffins in it alongside. I made my way to the kitchen and got myself a ceramic mug. Then I saw the note.

Mr. McIvor had told us both the previous night that he was going to be golfing eighteen holes with friends at one of the championship courses in town. Still, he made the time to head out and get us coffee and muffins.

And his note was endearing as hell. In it he wished us both a nice day and said he'd see us afterwards.

I nuked my coffee and took it with me to the bathroom. As I closed the door behind me I took a sip and smiled. "Karen?" I said to my reflection in the mirror. "I really DO want to fuck your dad."

Karen and I spent the day at the beach and even got invited to join a volleyball game. All in all I have to say it was a good day.

Karen even mentioned that it seemed as though I was more at ease. I thanked her for that. But I didn't bother to mention that it was probably due the fact that I knew her father wasn't going to be home at the time.

Holy shit! I had done it again. In my head I called Mr. McIvor's place 'home'. Yet, I shrugged it off. Hell, if I decided to attend university here, Mr. McIvor's place would be 'home'.

Two days later I had my next university visit. This one did not go as well as the first. I found the presentation to be a bit lacking and when I left I wasn't impressed.

After I got back to Mr. McIvor's place, I went and sat out on the terrace feeling frustrated. I didn't even bother to change from my professional outfit. I just sat there.

I had no idea how long I'd been out there when Mr. McIvor got home. Still in his suit, he joined me out on the terrace and we talked about the university visit I had.

"You were right to be disappointed," Mr. McIvor said as he lit a cigarette and looked through the pamphlet I'd given him. "I don't like the management accounting portion of this course."

I had kicked off my high heels and drew my knees up to my chest. Even though I was aware it might give him a great look up my skirt, I was still more interested in what he had to say. "Yeah," I nodded my head. "I thought the general accounting approach from the first place was a better idea."

"Oh, I agree," Mr. McIvor said as he put the pamphlet down and lit himself a cigarette. He had his sunglasses on but I imagined him looking up my skirt as he did. That put a smile on my face.

"General accounting gives you the basis," he explained. "Management accounting?" he scoffed as he said it. "They teach you to use a green pen."

I laughed. "So," I said as I rubbed my hands down my legs and to my feet. "This one's off the list?"

Mr. McIvor stood up and butted out his cigarette. "Yes," he said emphatically. "If you're smart. And, I know you're smart."

As Mr. McIvor went back inside I felt warm all over. Getting a compliment from that man did that to me. I got up and followed Mr. McIvor inside. He was just taking his tie off, and appeared to be heading towards his bedroom. "You know," I said quickly to get his attention. "I really appreciate you taking the time to talk to me about all this, Mr. McIvor."

"Think nothing of it, Joanne," he said with a smile - THAT smile. "I'm happy to help."

I sighed. "It's just so overwhelming."

"It should be," he said. "It's a big decision."

My heart was racing. "I hope it's not an imposition," I said with a heavy sigh. "But I think I could use a hug."

He chuckled and I was SO relieved. "Sure," he beckoned me over towards him. "Not an imposition at all."

I walked over to Mr. McIvor and wrapped my arms around his neck as I leaned into him. Even though we were both dressed in business clothes it felt SO good in his embrace. He had his arms around me and rubbed my back with one of them in a very soothing gesture.

I took a deep breath and mumbled a 'thank you' into Mr. McIvor's chest. He leaned over and kissed me on the head. I moaned and I knew it was loud enough for him to hear it. I kept my head against him but began to bite my lower lip a bit.

Oh my god! Is Mr. McIvor getting hard?

Just then Karen, my dear friend, whom I loved dearly - but was starting to get ROYALLY pissed off at because of her timing - buzzed up.

For a girl who keeps saying I should fuck her father, I thought to myself. She seems to keep popping up to keep it from happening!

The next few days just flew by and the next thing I knew Mr. McIvor was seeing us both off at the airport.

He gave Karen a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I beamed when he beckoned me towards him for a good-bye hug of my own. I thanked him for his hospitality as I leaned against him. This hug seemed a bit more 'fatherly' than the last one and there was no indication that Mr. McIvor got the slightest bit hard.

I thank Mr. McIvor again for a wonderful two weeks. He just smiled - THAT smile - and said it was a pleasure meeting me and getting to know me.

After Karen and I boarded the plane and took our seats I reached over and touched her arm. "I should thank you too," I said. "For bringing me along."

"Think nothing of it," Karen said warmly. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

Over the next three weeks I settled back into my home-life routine. Working at my parents' restaurant and going on university visits. I had told my folks about the one good visit I had while at Mr. McIvor's. I even told them of his offer to let me stay with him if I chose to go there.

My parents, particularly my father, thought that would be too much of an imposition. But I told my father that even though I said the same thing, Mr. McIvor seemed quite genuine in his offer.

"You still have his number dad," I had said at the time. "You can call him and find out."

During this time I was not able to get Mr. McIvor out of my head. The first thing I did after getting home, and talking with my folks of course, was to head to my room to unpack. The first thing I unpacked was the dildo Karen had bought for me to get myself ready for sex. I pulled it from my nightstand tore my pants off and eased myself onto the bed. I furiously fucked myself with it imagining it was Mr. McIvor's cock. When I came, I came HUGE! Even though I'd gotten myself off a few times while at Mr. McIvor's place this was a release for me.

Most nights I'd dream about him. And I would remember the dreams. When I went on two university visits my first thoughts were 'what would Mr. McIvor think?'. Hell, even one evening while working the bar at my folks' restaurant, a rather good looking young guy - maybe in his twenties - hit on me.

He asked me what time I got off work, and if we could get together.

"Sorry," I told him. "I'm spoken for."

I had my third university visit down on the coast. That night I talked with parents about my visits and where my head was at. I told them I had it narrowed down to two. One was in our city, and the other was in Mr. McIvor's town. I even intimated that I was leaning towards the university in Mr. McIvor's city.

My father was a bit concerned about that. He said that it would make more sense to stay on the coast. That way I could continue to live at home and still work at their restaurant.

My counter was that getting out on my own might be good for me. Plus by getting a job at a place that my parents weren't the owners would be great experience for me.

While my parents did agree with my arguments, they both said to wait before I made my decision. Besides they told me, I still had one more visit to go at the university on the island.

After I got home that night I pulled out the dildo and imagined Mr. McIvor fucking me again. After several thunderous orgasms, I curled up into a ball and went to sleep.

The next day I called Karen and asked if we could get together for a chat. She agreed and we met for coffee downtown. I told Karen that I was giving serious consideration to going to the university in her father's town as well as his offer to let me live at his place. I mustered up the courage and told Karen a few other things too.

Karen beamed a smile at me as she reached out and rubbed my arm. "I think it's great! Let me text my dad," she said as she reached for her phone. "I'll give your number to him and his to you," she added "You can coordinate stuff on your own."

I smiled warmly at Karen. "Thanks," I said. "You're really sure you're okay with this?"

"Hell yes," Karen replied. "Besides if you're there it gives me another reason to visit."

Over the next few days I exchanged a number of texts with Mr. McIvor as well as one phone call. He continued to reiterate that it would be no imposition for me to stay with him. I told him that I would only agree if he allowed me to pay rent. Yet the final decision hadn't been made. The last text he sent me had a smiley face on it, and it made me melt.

A few days later I was at the bus depot getting ready to head to the island for my university visit there. I was glancing over some of the information I had on that university when something caught my eye.

The woman behind the ticket counter had to repeat 'next please' before I realized I was next. I moved up and quickly blurted out that I wanted a return ticket. But it wasn't a return from the island.

It was going to be two hours before my bus left, so I headed to a small mall a few blocks away. It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for and make the purchase, so I spent the rest of my down time just browsing through the stores.

As I took my seat on the bus I tapped out a text. I was relieved when I saw the reply. As the bus pulled out from the depot I glanced out the window and smiled. I was getting wet again.

Several hours later the bus pulled into the depot. I disembarked full of giddy anticipation and made my way inside. "Hi," I waved. "I'm sorry to drop in on you like this."

"It caught me a bit unaware," Mr. McIvor said as he took my bag from me and slung it over his shoulder. "Is everything okay?"

"Yes," I sighed. "I just really needed to talk to you."

In short order Mr. McIvor drove me back to his place, and I have to admit it felt good being back there.

"So," Mr. McIvor said after we were inside. "What's up?"

"Is it okay if we talk out on the terrace over a drink?" I asked him.

"Sure thing," He answered with a smile—THAT smile.

When he turned toward the kitchen, I practically ran to the bedroom Karen and I had shared. I wasted no time peeling off my top layer of clothes, leaving me standing there in just the bikini I'd purchased at the mall and put on under my traveling clothes. It was at least as tiny as the one I'd worn in front of Mr. McIvor during my first visit to his home, if not even a bit smaller.

Then, I rushed back down the hall and stepped out onto the terrace. I immediately threw the pamphlet to the island university onto his chair and lay face down on one of the other chairs. And then I untied my bikini top.

sds195
sds195
647 Followers