My Friend's Father with THAT Smile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sds195
sds195
646 Followers

I was so overcome with pleasure that I hadn't even realized it until that moment. I was drenched! As wet as I had been around him before, what Mr. McIvor was doing to me now was uncharted.

He had moved his mouth and hands to my belly and I moaned with pleasure as he softly traced his tongue and fingers over me. I quivered with pleasure as he gave me a soft kiss right on my trim pussy hair. Was it going to happen? Was Mr. McIvor going to eat my pussy?

I spread my legs a bit further apart in anticipation, and winced as the excess moisture caused an audible noise that I didn't think was at all attractive. Yet, Mr. McIvor didn't seem to mind. I felt my lower lip trembling as Mr. McIvor worked his mouth and fingers down my legs, and on the sides of my ass cheeks.

I moaned loudly as Mr. McIvor gave the inside of my thigh several soft kisses. Then, he gently ran his hand up and down my leg before sliding it over his shoulder. The anticipation was KILLING me! I dug my teeth into my lower lip as Mr. McIvor slowly put his head down between my legs. He very softly worked his tongue over my soaked pussy lips, and gave it a long, slow lick.

"Oh god!" I almost shrieked. The moment Mr. McIvor's tongue hit my lips I came. I even squirted a bit. I raised a hand to my mouth. "I'm sorry." I whimpered.

"Don't be," he chuckled.

He buried his face back down between my legs and waves of pleasure went through me as he did.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned as he worked his tongue in and out of my pussy and over my clit. I arched my back and wrapped my right leg around the back of his neck.

He shifted his position slightly and the next thing I knew he had pushed a finger inside me. GOD! It felt so good. I moaned my approval as he worked his finger over my g-spot, while he continued to work his tongue over my clit.

"Shit!" I hissed. "I'm cumming again!" My whole body shook with pleasure as I felt myself gush once again.

Mr. McIvor then took my clit into his mouth and began to slowly suck on it while continuing to dart his tongue over it. All the while, he never stopped working my g-spot with his finger.

"Oh my fucking god!" I wailed. Another orgasm went through me. "You are SO good at this," I whimpered as I reached down and ran my hand through Mr. McIvor's hair. "Even better than I dreamed!"

I lost count of how many times I came. I just know that when the last orgasm went through me I had wrapped my other leg around his neck and shoved my pussy into his face.

"Oh god," I moaned. "Will you please fuck me now?" I released my legs and looked down to see Mr. McIvor rise up. I also noticed that I had a thin coating of sweat all over my body that made it glisten in the light. As Mr. McIvor got himself into position I looked up at him adoringly. "Kiss me first," I implored him.

He grinned. "I've got your cum all over my mouth," he said.

"I don't care," I moaned as I grabbed his face and pulled him towards me. "Just kiss me!"

We shared a long, deep, and passionate kiss. It didn't bother me that I could taste my own cum. In fact, it was kind of a turn-on for me.

I was bit surprised that I was trembling again, but I knew it was the anticipation. Mr. McIvor got himself into position and I watched as he aimed his cock towards my waiting, and drenched, pussy.

"Oh my god," I moaned loudly as he slid the head of his wonderful cock inside me. His cock felt SO good! Much better than that dildo Karen had bought me. Certainly much better than my prom date's cock too. In fact, I felt myself cum again the moment Mr. McIvor got fully inside me.

"You cum a lot," he said softly as he eased up into me.

"Oh god," I moaned as I wrapped a leg around his midsection and put a hand to his face. "This has never, never before," I gasped. "It's what you do to me!"

We had another kiss as Mr. McIvor pushed his cock in and out of me. I craned my neck and dug my head into the pillow. It was just like in my dreams! Mr. McIvor was fucking me slowly and perfectly. It was like someone had shown Mr. McIvor a tape of my dreams because he was matching things exactly.

This wasn't just a 'fuck'. There was some serious passion going on here. I wrapped my other leg around his midsection, and used my legs to guide him into me.

"This feels so good," I moaned. I looked up and put a hand to Mr. McIvor's face. "Thank you so much!"

"Thank you," he replied as he leaned in for another kiss. "You are so nice and tight," he added after our kiss ended.

Hovering over me and pushing his cock in and out of my pussy, he was showing me THAT smile the whole time.

I beamed a smile at him, and then dug my teeth into my lower lip. "Oh my god," I grunted. "I'm cumming again!"

Mr. McIvor was making a point of pushing his cock into me so that it would hit my g-spot. It felt wonderful, and the moment he told me how tight I was, that caused this wave of pleasure to shoot through my body. I could feel myself coating Mr. McIvor's cock with my cum. I had to pull him in for another kiss.

With our lips locked and Mr. McIvor still pumping his cock in and out of me, a thought went through my head. Were we fucking or making love? I don't know why but Karen's voice was in my head, saying: Who gives a shit? Just enjoy it! So I did.

Just like when he ate my pussy, I lost track of how many times Mr. McIvor made me cum with his cock inside me. I reached up and put a hand to his reddened face. "I need to feel you cum inside me," I moaned.

Maybe it was an older man's control or something, that allowed him to hold off for as long as he had with me cumming all over his cock. But a few moments after I said it, Mr. McIvor blew his cum into my pussy.

"Shit yes!" I hissed. It felt SO good! I pulled Mr. McIvor's head to me for another deep and passionate kiss. I clenched my legs tightly around his midsection as he pumped every last ounce of cum he had into my eager pussy.

When he pulled out of me I moaned loudly. It was just like I was at home and I'd pull the dildo out of me after I was done. I don't know why but I always enjoyed that sensation.

Mr. McIvor eased down onto the bed next to me and I immediately cuddled up against him and gave him another deep and passionate kiss. "Thank you SO much," I said softly with a hand on his face. "You have NO idea how much I needed this!" Then I put my head on his chest and ran my fingers over his body as he put his arm around me which I loved.

"I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you at the airport, even before I knew you were Karen's dad," I confessed. "So," I said, feeling mischievous. "I guess I should let you know that I actually applied to that university on the coast. and was accepted."

"You naughty little minx." he chuckled. Then he kissed me on my head.

I LOVED it when he did that. I turned to face him and placed my chin on his chest. "You know I'm kidding, right?" I bit my lower lip as I smiled. "Roomie?"

He smiled back at me. "I know, roomie," he chuckled. "Although I guess I can't charge you rent if this is going to be happening."

"Oh you better charge me rent," I giggled as I rolled over Mr. McIvor and gave him another kiss. "Otherwise," I continued after the kiss. "My dad will know something's up and you WILL be staring down the barrel of a shotgun."

We both laughed and then shared another passionate kiss.

A few minutes later I told Mr. McIvor I wanted to hop into the shower.

"This time," he said with a grin. "I hope you will use the shower in my bathroom."

"You mean our shower," I corrected him with a smile.

He showed me THAT smile again.

Ten minutes later I was walking out of Mr. McIvor's bedroom wrapping a towel around myself. He was standing in the kitchen in his bathrobe. I saw there was a glass of wine waiting for me and I smiled. I walked over to him, got up onto my tip-toes and gave him a soft kiss.

"So I take it," he said as he lit a cigarette. "You'll be coming to the university here in town?"

"Oh hell yes," I replied after a sip of my wine. "With the way you make me feel? Just with a smile?" I said. "I don't want to stay on the coast and HOPE I can find someone who makes me feel this good. I want to STAY with someone like you, who does make me feel this good!"

"And your parents?" he asked with a knowing gaze.

"We lie," I shrugged. "What they don't know won't hurt either of us," I added with a shrug and a smile then took another sip of my wine.

Mr. McIvor sighed. "And Karen?" he asked.

"One sec," I replied as went to my bag and retrieved my phone. I giggled as I saw Karen's last text and replied to it. A few seconds later I got her response. "Here," I held out my phone to him. "I think she's okay with it."

I smiled as I saw Mr. McIvor's reaction to the texts on my phone.

Karen sent: Sooooooo have you fucked my dad yet? J

I replied: Just now

Karen sent: YAY! How was it?

I replied: OUTSTANDING!!

I took a deep breath. "You know how she likes to tease," I said with a smile. "Honestly I wasn't sure if she was serious about wanting us to hook up," I sighed. "But when I finally told her how you made me feel, well, that's when she gave me your number."

Mr. McIvor was about to respond, but was interrupted by the sound of his cell phone buzzing. He walked over to it and bowed his head as he read his incoming text.

"From Karen," he told me. "Smiley face, followed by congrats father of the year!" He sighed and smiled.

"That's a nice accolade to have," I said with a smile. "You can put it on the mantel," I added with a gesture of my hand. "It'll look great next to the one I'm going to nominate you for."

He gave me a quizzical look.

"Fuck of the century," I explained with a smile. "With big bold letter saying 'Duly Presented to the Recipient: Mr. McIvor!" I stressed his name, and then laughed.

He just smiled. THAT smile.

sds195
sds195
646 Followers