My Friends Finally Get My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My final overt complaint: "Oh fuck, guys, you're really gonna do this: take turns fucking my wife and making me watch?" No answer, of course.

Larry and Mike resumed their positions on my wife's breasts, even as she was about to get fucked: they licked and sucked her nipples once again, now more gently, maybe because she was still sensitive from her orgasm. She humored them, "You guys are just trying to keep me horny, aren't you?" Still not surprisingly, her nipples got hard again.

Jim then stood right between my wife's spread legs, at the edge of the table, pulled down his hard cock in order to slide it into my wife's wet pussy, and then he reminded me of my instructions to them, whispering, "...no matter what you say." He leaned back and proceeded to slide his cock into my wife, slowly and deeply, obviously to ensure that I had a clear view of his penetration into her.

As my wife felt Jim enter her, she only whispered, "Oh god, Jim," and looked up briefly to see him fucking her and see me alternately watching Jim's cock sliding into her and looking him in the eye as he watched me. (Luckily, my wife was already on the pill, which I was sure I had told the guys before, so pregnancy was not a concern. I had also heard about their sexual habits lately, so I was pretty convinced that the guys would not be transmitting any STDs.)

Then Jim held his cock still, deep within her, so I could see. I only softly said, "Oh fuck."

The guys continued taking their time enjoying my wife's body, Jim fucking her pussy with maximum penetration and withdrawal, Larry and Mike licking and sucking her nipples and running their hands over her body, all of them enjoying my reactions. But soon, with heavy breathing while sliding deeply in and out of her, Jim acknowledged me once more: "Man, thanks for showing off your wife today. She's definitely worth the wait! Guys, you're gonna love this. She feels as tight as she looks! I can't even last much longer!"

A specific scenario soon repeated itself, consistent with their having been instructed, as I suspected. As each guy got close (Jim first), he pulled out of my wife's pussy, and the next guy (Larry second) quickly took the previous one's place inside her, again entering slow and deep and clearly enjoying that I had to watch him. Each guy when he pulled out headed up to my wife's face and turned her head toward him as he faced me. This looked like it may have been a bit of a strain on her, as her arms were cuffed back over her head, but she's really pretty limber, so she managed to twist as needed to accommodate the guys, which she seemed eager to do. The guy then slid his hard, wet cock into her mouth, fucking it slowly and gently until he came down her throat and she sucked him dry! By the time each guy got sucked off, the next one was ready to take his place in her mouth. While my wife was taking two cocks at once, in her pussy and her mouth, the third guy was still reaching around to fondle her breasts and rub her nipples and run his hands over her body. All of them kept making sure I had a clear view of them pleasuring my wife's body, inches from my face. So all three guys got to take turns fucking my wife's pussy and her mouth and coming down her throat! After all her teasing, "the hot girl from high school" was finally a good sport, and all I had to do (literally) was watch!

As soon as all the guys were drained, they had apparently "caught up on things" enough, so they got dressed. Then they untied only one of my arms—leaving me to remove the rest of the ties from my other arm and legs—and they left, with Jim making a parting comment to us (as if they had just been sitting around talking with us), "Thanks for the invitation, guys. Hey, man, see you at the bar Friday?"

I nodded and answered, "Yeah, we'll talk. You owe me!" My wife—understandably exhausted after being tickled and gangbanged as she just was—didn't acknowledge Jim verbally but only looked toward the guys and smiled.

As soon as the front door closed behind the guys, my wife sounded a little apologetic, a little defensive: "Honey, I didn't tell the guys to do all that! I didn't tell them to keep me restrained and I certainly didn't tell them to tickle me! And they had us both tied up! They could have done anything they wanted!"

As I finished freeing myself from the chair, I tried to calm her, "Ah, so you didn't tell them to do that! Well, babe, you can't blame them for wanting to play with you when they had the chance, after the teasing they've taken. And I think they became convinced they were surprising me with what they were making me watch, so maybe they thought you were fair game for surprises too." I also teased her, "I guess you were lucky they didn't invite in more friends of theirs to share you with them."

She sounded worried, "What?! No, they wouldn't do that...would they?"

"Well, they didn't, but you just said they could have done anything they wanted," I replied. "Anyway, you've never minded being restrained when you and I have played around on the table. Was it really that bad?"

She reassured me, "No, honey, it wasn't actually bad; I just wasn't expecting it, especially the tickling. And that was different. At first I couldn't stand it, but they kept on licking me too, so even the tickling started feeling good. And when I felt them all over my body while I was tied down and you had to watch them, god, that made me come so hard when Jim kept licking me! Could you tell? Why did they even think to do that, though?"

As I got undressed myself, I answered, "Mmm...I might have mentioned to them one time that you're pretty ticklish, but they must have thought of doing that themselves." Now her comment gave me ideas. So she liked feeling guys all over her body while she was tied down? Slutty wife! (I wish I had known that a few years ago when she arrived back home early while my bachelor party was still going on here. She could have been fun entertainment for all the guys—more than just a tease in her tight see-through top—unlike the other girl who never showed up for us.)

Speaking of sharing her with other friends, what if we invite her co-workers back and, once they get her tied down, they call my friends—much to my surprise—who would be waiting nearby to come in and join them? How will she like feeling six guys at once tickling her while continuously licking her to orgasm? All I would need to do is let my friends know that my wife's co-workers were coming over for a "party," so my friends could contact hers at work to make whatever arrangements they feel like. I was getting distracted by that thought, but I continued, "Now, speaking of restrained, I've been watching you this whole time with this thing throbbing, and now it's time to take care of it."

Of course, my wife knew what I meant but acted anxious, "Oh god, you're gonna do me now, aren't you?" Like my friends all afternoon, I ignored her question and merely walked up to her pussy, slid my hard, throbbing cock into her, and took my time pumping her slow and deep. As she was getting banged for the fourth time this afternoon, she had another question, "Honey, do you really like watching me get licked? I've made some other acquaintances at work, but I haven't gotten to know them very well. A couple of girls about my age seem kind of interested in me, if you know what I mean. I think they're kind of pretty, too, so you might like to meet them. What do you think?"

OMFG, I thought my wife was now suggesting that she invite some lesbian or bi friends of hers over to "socialize" with us. If she teases them enough, would they let me watch them play with her? Or "force" me to? Or let me assist? (I hoped she wasn't just teasing me with that question.) My obvious, though possibly overoptimistic, answer: "Babe, I think we need to get to know them better!"

She offered, "Great, I'll invite them! Honey, I feel you getting even bigger! You liked that idea, didn't you?"

I replied, "Babe, you know you're always making guys come? Even if they don't get to fuck you, when you tease them, they're thinking about you the next time they come. I know these guys have thought about you a lot before today; they just didn't get you until now." After the show I had just watched and the suggestion she had just made, I couldn't last any longer. I finally exploded inside of her until I was drained.

I then suspected that my wife had long been wishing she could behave slutty like this but dared not ask until her co-workers forced the issue by tying me up and pleasuring her without my consent (though obviously with hers) and we discovered we both enjoyed it.

I needed to talk with my friends the following Friday.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
More Stories