My Friends Friendly Husband

Story Info
Wife cheats as divorce drags on, friend's husband joins her.
4.2k words
4.02
42k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having sex with my father-in-law I felt guilty but strangely satisfied. I felt like a desirable woman for the first time since walking in on my husband having sex with our young neighbor. It had been odd and yet erotic to have lustful and spontaneous sex with someone that appreciated me. I trusted him and before that morning I had never considered having sex with him before that. Following the first episode I had met him at a hotel a few times and we had sex but he had to wear a condom and it wasn't as fulfilling.

I was a jumble of emotions as I drove back to my friend's house after the occasions I had screwed my father-in-law. I think that I was feeling guilt for having had sex with a married man but after screwing him in a cheap hotel I felt a little sleazy. I was sure he would never say anything because he had a lot to lose and I knew I would never tell anyone so I guessed the secret was safe. Unfortunately, I felt a little like a little whore for cheating on my mother-in-law. Of all people, I really didn't want to hurt her and I hoped she never found out. I recall the strange conflict of emotions as I drove away and my father-in-law's cum flowed out of my pussy and soaked my panties. I tried to think of positive and non-sexual things as I drove away knowing what I had just done was wrong although it felt so good. I justified it by thinking we both needed and deserved to be happy.

I will call it cheaters guilt. I felt guilty a few days later when I saw my husband at the courthouse to finalize our divorce. I tried not to think about my father-in-law when I looked at my husband. My mind wondered and thinking about sex started making me horny. I looked at the cheating bastard across the table and it gave me some satisfaction knowing I had sex with his father. I had wanted to tell myself I had sex out of revenge but it was more than that! I felt some satisfaction knowing he had no idea his father's large dick had plowed my tight pussy and filled me with cum. In some odd way, I wish he knew but that wouldn't be a good idea.

I had spoke to my father-in-law that morning and I knew that when I left the courthouse after finalizing the divorce I would be driving to a hotel across town and going to room 301 where I would spend the afternoon with a married man. We agreed it would be our last meeting but in reality we would continue to secretly see each other intimately for a few years.

A few weeks after my divorce was final I was preparing for my move back to my home town to start my new job. Staying at my friends during the separation and divorce had been a blessing and I appreciated the free room and companionship. My friend Mary and her husband Chip had been great hosts and friends. Mary and I had worked together as nurses on the evening shift but she was promoted to supervisor on mid-night shift a few weeks before my divorce was final which was a great opportunity for her. Since I was on evening shift and she was on midnight shift, we would walk and spend time together when she arrived home. It also meant that Chip and I were alone at night. Before she changed shifts I would often hear them having sex at night and from our morning walks I knew her new shift change was quickly impacting their sex life. Unfortunately, I had heard rumors that she was having an affair with a young male physician that also worked nights. On one morning walk Mary confirmed to me in confidence that she had been sleeping with a young physician and she was confused on what to do.

Chip and I were always friendly and we started hanging our more as my time grew short and his wife spent less time at home. After a few drinks one night and he became too friendly and I turned away his obvious advances. Chip quickly left me alone and I saw he was hurt. I regretted the way I spoke to him and went to apologize after thinking about it more as I laid in bed. I was lonely and he was one of my few friends.

I went to the den where Chip was watching football and drinking a stiff drink. I apologized to Chip for the way I had spoke to him. I knew I had been rude and I had said a few things I regretted. Chip was quick to apologize and we hugged and I joined him to watch football for a while.

A few nights later I had come in from my evening shift and Chip was standing in the kitchen. He was visibly shaken. I asked him if he was ok and he turned towards me. I saw his eyes were red from crying and he explained that Mary had told him earlier that evening that she was having an affair and needed some space for while.

We embraced and I held him. It wasn't sexual but it felt good to feel him close and our embrace was genuine. We must have stood in that embrace for 30 minutes. I kissed his cheek and I went to shower and then to bed. I couldn't believe how that intimate embrace had actually affected me. I had needed that closeness and my tears were as much about my situation as they were his.

A few nights later I was not scheduled to work and I had fixed dinner. I had seen Mary that afternoon and knew she was headed out of town with her new lover for the weekend. Chip and I ate dinner and afterwards I retired to my room to read. Chip came to my room and he asked if I wanted company. I had started feeling sexual tension when I was around Chip and I realized it was mutual. I tried to make excused for him to leave. Although I had sex three times with my former father-in-law, I hadn't had my desire to be held and feel close to a man fulfilled. I knew down deep that sex would be apart of that closeness and as Chip sat on the side of the bed I was sure we would end up having sex if he didn't leave.

Our casual conversation quickly led to a kiss. The kiss wasn't too overly passionate at first but we embraced and our tongues explored. Our kiss became more passionate and his hands roamed down from my shoulders to my breasts. We were quiet and we stared into each others eyes. No words were said but I felt that we had an understanding. Chip kissed me. He sat up and started unbuttoning my shirt as I pulled his shirt off of him. Chip was fully shaved and his skin was smooth. I wondered if he was shaved everywhere. He kissed my neck and shoulders as he gently squeezed my tits through my bra. He slipped the straps of my bra off of my shoulders as he kissed my shoulders and down the center of my chest. As the cups of my bra fell off my breasts he covered my large swollen nipples with his lips. We giggled as he struggled to unhook my bra.

I fell back on the bed once my bra was off and he playfully tossed it across the room. Chip seemed tp appreciate my large tits and he eagerly caressed and kissed them. Our hands fumbled with the fasteners on each others pants. Once I had his zipper down, I clutched Chip's manhood through his thin cotton briefs. Chip moaned and adjusted my grip to squeeze his shaft. Chip continued to struggle with my jeans so I assisted him. Chip knelt beside of me as I unzipped them and he was eager to pull them off of me. I raised my ass and Chip pulled my jeans off. Kneeling between my legs I saw Chip look down at my tits and then my crotch. I followed his eyes with mine and they came to rest on the dark wet stain on the crotch of my light blue satin panties.

Chip took my leg in his hand and started kissing at my ankle. He kissed up my calf and then up my thigh. As his lips and tongue kissed and licked my inner thigh I felt my body shudder. I felt his hand on my crotch and he applied pressure to my clit through my panties as his tongue teased my inner thigh along my panty line. I heard Chip moan. I knew I was wet and I could smell my sex.

Chip slipped a few fingers into my panties and he ran them through the thick blonde hair on my crotch. I knew Mary was clean shaven so I wasn't sure Chip liked my hairy crotch at first. He adjusted me on the bed and pulled my thighs open. With my panties pulled to the side, Chip slowly kissed his way around my crotch until I felt his lips and tongue on my pussy. He licked and sucked my pussy lips and then my clit. I felt my hips moving and I heard myself moan as Chip expertly started eating my pussy. He alternated between licking my pussy lips and sucking on my clit before sticking his tongue in my pussy while slowly sliding his finger into me.

I started moaning louder and louder as I got close to orgasm. Chip was relentless and continued to suck my clit and finger fuck my pussy even as I tried to push him away. I humped his face and held his head firmly as my thighs clamped around his head and I had the most intense orgasm I had ever had. My body was almost convulsing as I showered his mouth and face with cum. I could feel my bladder uncontrollably releasing squirts of urine and I was embarrassed.

I pushed his mouth away from my crotch and I clamped my knees together. My body was shaking and I looked up and saw Chip pulling the comforter up to wipe my wetness off of his face. I told him I was sorry and he just smiled. "You taste good. I want to fuck you. I have wanted to for a long time. "

My head was dizzy from my intense orgasm and as I sat up I looked down between my thighs and saw a large wet spot I had created on the bed. Chip leaned forward and kissed me. I tasted myself on his lips. I raised my hips as Chip pulled my panties down and felt a chill as I watched Chip's eyes survey my naked body. I watched him toss my panties to the floor. I am heavier than Mary so his smile of obvious approval calmed me. I saw him looking at my tits and then at my blonde bush. "I would have trimmed a little closer if I knew you would be inspecting it as close as you just did."

Chip smiled. "I always wondered if you were a true blonde. Now I know."

I blushed. "I guess it would be difficult for me to hide that from you now. I think you got a close look."

I sat up and caressed his smooth chest. We kissed and I slid my hands down his abs. He raised up on his knees and I pushed his jeans down to his knees. His underwear was soaked and the thin material was transparent. His erection was obvious and his underwear was pulled away at the top and I saw the tip of a very thick penis poking its head out.

I reached out and cupped his balls through his briefs. I gently squeezed them and he moaned. I ran my index finger up and down the length of his stiff shaft on the outside if his briefs. Chip locked his thumbs in the waist of his briefs and slowly slid them down. I watched his cock spring out. I saw it jump and jerk a few times as it stood out and in the open for me to see. I felt my heart skip a beat as I looked at Chips genitals for the first time. No wonder Mary moaned.

I reached my hand out and gently traced my fingers over his clean shaven balls. I watched a bead of pre-cum form on the head of his cock and I notice his pee-hole was located more toward the bottom of the tip of his head rather than centered on the tip. He was fully shaven and I felt a tinge of guilt since he looked like a pre-pubecent boy if I didn't take into account the 5.5 inch hard penis that was as thick as a pop bottle.

I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft and looked up at him. Chip smiled and looked at me. I leaned forward and kissed the head of his hard dick and licked the drop of pre-cum from the slit. I licked my lips and smiled as I looked at him. "Naughty."

He sat back and I helped him slide off his pants and briefs. He positioned on the bed along side of me and we embraced. We kissed and he held me tight. I felt his smooth hairless thigh slide up between my thighs and up against my hairy wet crotch. We kissed and I felt myself humping his thigh as he caressed my ass and fondled my tits.

He leaned his head down and kissed my nipples. "I have always loved your tits."

My head was spinning as he guided me onto my back and slid between my thighs.

"Im not on the pill."

Chip looked at me and I saw horror in his eyes. "Oh shit, seriously."

I smacked his ass and looked at him. "I wasn't planning on this. I mean, I never though we would be in this position. Your married to my best friend."

Chip looked dejected. I hesitated saying anything knowing I had purchased condoms after the first time I had sex with my former father-in-law. I felt my head spinning. It would be hard to explain the partial box of condoms I had but I also knew it was too risky to have unprotected sex.

Chip's marital status and being the husband of a friend did not enter into my head. I saw his sexy young and in-shape body and rigid penis and I knew I wanted him.

"Promise you won't judge me or ask any questions." I said.

He looked puzzled at me. "Why?"

"Just promise me" I responded.

"Sure, ok."

"Promise me."

"Ok, I promise."

"I have some condoms in my gym bag."

Chip started to ask me a question and then paused. "Can I ask where they are so I can get them."

My head fell back and looked at the ceiling. "In the red bag in the closet."

Chip stood and walked toward the closet. I turned and watched him as he opened to closet. "Nice white ass" I said. I smiled and he turned his head. He shook his ass in jest. "Thank you. I look forward to kissing yours in the near future."

Returning with the condoms he tossed them at me and smiled. "Someone has been a naughty girl."

I looked at the 6 remaining Trojan condoms. My mind drifted the the 6 condoms my former father-in-law had filled during the two occasions I had met him at a cheap hotel.

"No questions, that was our deal."

Chip smiled and tore one condom package open and handed the condom to me as he knelt between my open thighs.

I positioned the condom on his dick and slowly un-rolled it. The girth of his dick was stretching the condom and it was really tight.

He smiled and watched me roll the condom onto his hard dick. I felt his dick pulse and I saw his eyes look down at my crotch. He was kneeling between my open thighs and I was sitting up so he could only see my pubes from that angle.

"I have never fucked a blonde."

My eyes popped up and I looked at him. My mind wondered back to that morning I was in bed the first time with my former father-in-law. I recalled him saying the same thing to me.

"I guess I will be your first blonde if you are lucky and you fit."

I laid back feeling strange. There was something odd about a guy wearing a condom which made it feel un-natural and almost naughty.

Chip kissed my tits which took my mind off of anything but him being there with me at that moment. He positioned between my thighs and I felt a lot of pressure on my pussy as he prepared to enter me. I hated the feel of a latex condom against me. I recalled how I had felt the first time my former father-in-law had entered me al-a-natural and how I felt as we had sex and he came in me. I compared it to the subsequent times we had sex with him wearing a condom. I felt cheap looking at the used condoms on the bedside table in the cheap hotel and I recalled how un-natural it felt. I recalled how cheap I had felt.

"Take it off" I said as I pushed his hips away and closed my knees just as the tip of his cock was entering my pussy.

Chip looked dumbfounded. "What? Are you sure? Why?"

I looked at him. "Yes, take it off."

"What about, what if I cum, I don't think it's safe even if try to pull out. Im not sure I will be able to pull out of you in time."

"Why are you asking so many questions?" I asked in a harsh voice.

I lifter my head and looked him in the eye. "I will call and get a morning pill. It will be ok. I assure you, I don't want you to knock me up."

Chip pulled off the condom and positioned between my knees. "I would rather fuck you without a condom anyway, I was just."

I cut him off with a kiss. "You talk too much."

I felt his cock's pressure again on my pussy. I heard myself gasp as my pussy stretched to accommodate his large girth as he slowly penetrated me. I felt his cock sliding deeper into my pussy. I felt a slight tingle and some discomfort as he pushed more forcefully and slid all 5.5 inches fully into me. Thank god he wasn't as long as my father-in-law.

I thought I was going to scream as he started rocking and then slowly moving his thick dick in and out of my stretched pussy. I could hear myself groaning and I recalled thinking about hearing Mary groan all of those times. Now I knew why.

He was a slow and steady lover and I was thankful he was gentle. We kissed and he continued a slow and steady assault on my pussy. I recall thinking about how I felt the night I lost my virginity to my husband. I knew it wasn't this uncomfortable.

As he got closer to a climax he pushed harder and I thought that the base of his dick must have been a lot thicker than the shaft. I heard him start to groan and I was sure he was close to cumming. I started to second guess my decision to let him cum in me but I knew it was too late.

I pulled my knees closer into my chest and it actually made his girth more tolerable. I felt him push hard and then he started fucking me faster. I heard the bed thump and I heard my gasps and his groaning. It was all surreal! He picked up his pace again and I thought I would pass out.

Chip pushed deep and his body went stiff. I heard him gasp and then he started grunting. His grunts were closely followed by a pulsing of his dick and then a strange warm tingle I had only felt with one other man.

I had only fucked two men prior to Chip but I was sure that neither one of them had cum in me with the volume he was at that moment. He shot rope-after-rope of cum into my pussy and when he was done he pulled my knees up to his chest and remained fully in me. He rested on my knees and I realized I was in a full submissive position.

I felt strange thinking about him in me. I thought about the position we were in and what we had just done. I saw him looking down at his dick which was fully-lodged in my tight pussy. I recalled how both my husband and my father-in-law had liked to look at their dick in me.

When he pulled his dick out of me I felt a strange warm rush as his cum started leaking out of my pussy and running down my ass onto the bed.

"Dam, you are amazing. That was incredible" he said.

I smiled as I propped up on my elbows. "Do you mean that was amazing and you are incredible."

I took a deep breath. "Do you always cum that much."

Chip smiled. "No I don't always cum that much but you are so sexy and I have thought of having sex with you for a while."

I was surprised. "How long? What about Mary?"

I guess I knew she was cheating and I figured you were getting a divorce so why not. Plus, I kind of knew you were seeing someone so why not me?"

I looked at him and frowned. "Why did you think I was or am seeing someone?"

"I saw your phone once,"

"You snooped on my phone?"

"Well no, you left it on the kitchen table and I saw a few messages from." He paused. "Well I saw some messages about meeting at a hotel but he would need to wear a condom the next time."

I felt faint. "You know who?" I asked.

Chip smiled. "Yea, I put it together from hearing you tell Mary where you stayed one night. Unless your ex has a brother that lives at home I think I am rather certain I know."

I teared up and ran from bed to the bathroom. I was sobbing when he walked in and sat naked beside of me on the floor. He placed his arm around me and my head fell to his shoulder. "I don't judge, you are a beautiful woman. I would do you."

I looked up at him and into his eyes. "You just did. You just did 'do me'."

Chip smiled and his eyes sparkled. "Oh yea, and you are awesome. I did just fuck you now that you mention it. And you were incredible!"

"Oh god Chip, please don't tell anyone, even Mary, about him."

He smiled. "What would I say or who would I tell? Im not that kind of guy."

"Sorry Chip, I just know guys talk. Im sorry."

12