My Friend's Grateful Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, honey, yes," she wheezed through halting breath, "yes, you're going to make me cum."

I worked two fingers inside causing a big moan to come from somewhere deep inside of Lisa, she nearly fell forward, her torso bending violently forward, forcing her to put her hands on the cold wall of the storage shed to stay standing.

"Oh God you are so sexy, so beautiful," I told her with another kiss. I pulled my left hand from inside her panties and brought it around to her ass where I had new access from this position she had assumed.

I slid my left hand inside the back waistband of her stretch pants as my right hand continued to working inside her pussy. My left hand slid down her beautiful ass cheek, finding the string of her thing and pulling it out of the way now for complete access to her body. I pulled the fingers of my right hand from her twat and went to work on her clit from the front and from the back I was now able to side two and then three fingers deep inside her cavern.

"Oh!" It was more a squeal than a word, as I clearly hit the spot. Her voice raised about three octaves as my movements were having their desired effect.

"Yes, Alex, Yes – right there." Her whole body shuddered and one hand banged the wall so loudly I thought it might catch somebody's attention.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned loudly. "Oh holy fuck, yes," she wailed... and with that, he body wracked in front of me. Her vagina clasped my fingers so tightly I could no longer move them in and out, her right hand held my fingers against her clit in a vice grip. There was a new power for her as orgasm waved across her, I assumed, more than one time.

"Oh mother fucker," she howled one more time, now in a somewhat quieter voice as her passion started to calm.

"Oh fuck yes, Alex" she said, her right hand sliding up to pull me into a kiss again.

As our lips parted she looked at me with passion and then a slight embarrassment.

"Thank you," she said. It was about all that could be said.

We both readjusted our clothing back to normal life and we walked together to the parking lot before coming to the inevitable moment of parting for our cars and our respective lives.

"Well?" I said, looking at her with a smile.

She smiled broadly back at me. "I'll see you here next week!'

We hugged one last time and walked to our cars and I watched her drive away as she left with a wave and a kiss. Maybe this would be our only time of sexual encounter, but something had occurred here and many words spoken. I knew there would be time for us to revisit this moment and decide, do we apologize for a moment of passion, or will it lead to more.... I look forward to finding out.

12