My Friend's Mom

Story Info
His first time is with his friend's mom.
3.8k words
3.87
238.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was very excited when my friend Bijoy told he was going to be my neighbor right opposite my house at Rupa Apartments. He and his mom were shifting from their old house. I was living with my grandparents and was bored on most weekends. Now I had a friend to talk to and play with. I am 19 and he is the same age, and expected his mom to be quite old. To my surprise, when I saw her first, I couldn't help but get a hard-on. She was in here late 30's. She was a petite lady clad in a sari, but behind the blouse I am sure were two wonderful set of boobs. To top it all, she had wonderful light skin. I was feeling a bit guilty about having such feelings about my friend's mom, but I just couldn't help it. As she talked to my grandparents and as I was having a chat with my friend, I frequently glanced at her stomach peeping through her sari. She was indeed a sexy woman.

My friend said "Mom, this is Pushpak. You haven't met him yet."

"Hello auntie, I said." She held out her hand to shake, and I obliged. Her hand was so soft. I was totally losing controlling of myself, I was smitten by my friend's mom, and there was no escaping it. As she was looking around the house, Bijoy got a call on his mobile and went out. My grandparents were talking about the water problems in the locality and other stuff, and as they were doing that, I was scanning auntie's round buttocks as she walked about, which were a complement to her great set of breasts. She had become my dream woman, and I couldn't tell my friend about it! My cock was really hard now, and was getting bigger each second. As auntie was standing in the entrance of the kitchen, I somehow resisted myself from rubbing my rock-hard dick with her ass as if by accident, though I was inches away from doing that. She suddenly turned back and asked me. "Can you show me your room?"

I showed her my room, but how I wished she had asked me to show my cock so that her cute lips could encircle it and suck on it! I was really losing control of myself. I had to do something. I told her I will go see what Bijoy is doing and left that room.

Auntie has been a widow for the last 2 years and that made me feel even hornier than before. Nobody I presumed had had her for a long time, and I somewhat felt I should do something about it. I knew this was unrealistic and for the moment -- I would be happy with just a slight touch of either her butt or her boobs. My prayers were answered, as Pushpak had to go to Delhi for a month to attend a course.

I didn't realize this as a lucky break until a week later when my grandma asked if I could accompany auntie to a department store far into town, as Pushpak was away. I told I would be delighted to. I got an immediate hard-on thinking about just going to auntie's house. I knocked on her door, and she opened.

"Hi auntie, my grandma was saying you need help."

"Yes Raju, I have a lot of things to purchase. How about tomorrow?

I immediately started scheming. I planned to take her at the peakest traffic hour when the buses would be jam packed with the crowd returning home from offices and colleges, so that I could fulfill my least desire of at least rubbing my rock dick with her ass when the bus was crowded. I had to, I just had to! I told her taxis and autos were expensive, and a bus ride would be fine. She agreed much to my delight.

I couldn't wait for next evening to come. I came back early from college and left with auntie at about 4 in the evening. The bus to the store was half empty, and I sat in the men's section and she in the women's section. I had done another bit of homework for the evening. I wore a loose set of trousers and no underpants. I wore a long shirt so that my erect cock wouldn't be noticed. As we shopped, our luggage started getting heavier. I was scared if we would have to go back by auto. I decided on a plan. I told auntie we would buy the most important things needed and would come back next week for more. She agreed. I heaved a sigh of relief.

Throughout our shopping, I let her walk in the front so that I could admire her ass oscillate from left to right. The more I admired, the more my dearest cock was begging me to do something. I could hardly wait for our shopping to get over and get into a crowded bus.

We waited at a crowded bus stop. I had two packages and auntie one. I already planned what exactly to do. I told her to get into the rear end of the bus, so that it would be easier to get down at our bus stop -- this despite the fact that the front section of the bus was for women and most women get into the bus through that side. As luck would have it, a very crowded bus arrived with men hanging on the footboard. It stopped and some people got down. I asked auntie to get inside first so that I could follow her. I could feel my fully erect cock waiting to be touched by her sweet ass, but I didn't want to rush. As she pushed past the crowd into the bus, I made sure I was right behind her with my two packages. I asked her to go to the right, where it would be the most crowded. I asked her to stand near a pole, which she could hold onto. As the crowd increased and pushed around from both the front and the rear of the bus, I made sure I was right behind auntie. I asked auntie. "Should I take care of your package?"

"No, I am fine." She said."

My heart started beating and I felt slowly nervous about what I was going to do. From my experience with old women in crowded buses, I rarely was disappointed. Older women just liked to be taken advantage of in crowded buses as did some of the younger ones. People pushed me back from all the three sides to the point where my eager and hungry cock touched her ass slightly. Oh! What a feeling, it was heaven! It was like a pleasurable electric shock. I cautiously watched for any reactions from auntie. Surely, she must have felt that hard cock, even though it was only a slight touch. I would have backed off had auntie shown any signs of discomfort, but she didn't move a muscle. I was encouraged and I pushed my body forward, with my cock now fully glued to her ass like gum on wall. Now I was fully pressed into her body as the crowd got heavier, helping my cause. I had all the excuse to be glued to her.

I made my next move. I moved a bit to the left as I looked down slowly to see where her ass crack was and slowly positioned my cock into the crack. I was half scared auntie would turn back to see, but she just didn't. She just stood, seemingly unaware of what was happening in the entrance of her ass, but she certainly was aware. I was pretty sure she wouldn't have felt a harder cock in her crack. My cock just rose with joy, as it was free from the clutches of the underwear I usually wear. It was almost as if my cock was made for her ass as it clutched my friend's mom's buttocks. I got encouraged and twisted and wagged my full erect cock slightly from left to right. Her ass' delicate nerves couldn't have missed my cock. To top it all, my face was close to her fresh hair, and I felt like in heaven.

My heart jumped as auntie turned around, but she just asked "How many stops more Raju?" Her tone was normal and I could breathe again.

"Another 10 more." I blurted. I had done this to many an ass in a crowded bus, but nothing felt remotely as good as what I was feeling now. It was also probably because of the thrill of doing it to somebody whom you know. This continued for 10 minutes and I was sure I would cum if this continued for a few more minutes. I made my next move. I was absolutely sure auntie was totally cooperating with me and was enjoying it alright. I slowly moved to the right. I was holding a package in my left hand. I slowly put my forefinger into the same hot crack my cock was seconds ago, and wow! How hot it felt. I had the urge to just rub her ass with my hand, but I didn't want to make it too obvious. My cock and my finger were glued to her ass like gum, and she didn't budge an inch. After a few more minutes, just before our stop came, I couldn't hold it any longer. I let my exploding cock cum as it filled my pants. As I was wearing a dark colored pant, I was sure no one would notice my cum flowing down the pants. Auntie would definitely have felt my cock gyrate and explode like a volcano. I still didn't withdraw my cock off her ass -- I wanted her to feel my cock shrink in size, from a 7-inch beauty to an inch long. I was panting a bit due to the excitement, and auntie definitely would have heard it. My passion having totally gone due to me having cum, I slowly started to feel guilty and scared. What if auntie told my parents? But she seemed normal as she bent down to pick her package as she got down. As we walked back home from the bus stop, she said "Next week, we will go in an auto. I don't want to trouble you."

I laughed from inside as I heard this. She sure was joking! I have never such sexual pleasure in my entire life. "No problems auntie." I said.

As we entered our house, auntie said to my grandparents "Raju was of real help. We plan to go again next week."

I always jumped for joy. Yes, auntie was mine! All I had probably to do and ask and she would let me squeeze her boobs with my eager hands. But I told myself to relax once I calmed down. Auntie letting me feel her ass in a bus is one thing, but letting me squeeze her boobs and sucking on my cock is different. She probably had let other men do this to her in crowded places earlier. I took my bath as I fully cleaned my cum-filled crotch.

I decided to take some liberties with auntie. She was having tea and chatting with my grandma. I sat right opposite auntie and started staring at her boobs. I wanted her to see me ogling at them. She slightly glanced at me as she was chatting, and I am sure she must have noticed. She got up to go home once she finished tea. I offered her to take the packages to her house. She didn't say anything. As she handed me the keys, I deliberately touched her hand a little bit more than I needed to. I was feeling horny again as my dick started to do overtime again. As I came back after placing the luggage, I told goodnight to auntie and she also said goodbye. How I wished I could stay back and lie close to her in bed and taste her entire body! I went back to my room and masturbated twice thinking about auntie and what happened in the bus.

My prayers were further answered as my grandparents had to go away for a week to attend a marriage. I was pumped up when my grandma told me about this. I went to a shop in a different locality and bought a pack of condoms. As luck would have it, my grandma requested auntie if I could have breakfast and dinner at her house, as I could have lunch at college. My joy knew no bounds as auntie readily agreed. Grandma had prepared dinner for the same night, and I was to come for breakfast the next day. I again played my cards. As soon as my grandparents left, I knocked on auntie's house. I asked her if I could watch soccer in her house for the night, as my cable TV was not operating the required channel. She said "Sure, you can. If it gets late, you can sleep here." I was stunned by this. "Thanks auntie." I again let her catch me scanning her jugs. My erection started yet again.

As I started watching the match, I was thinking as to what I should do. Should I just go and lie besides her and hope she wouldn't mind me touching her. That was too much of a chance. My scheming mind came with a devious plan. First, I had to see her nude. I had to see whether her assets were as wonderful as I had imagined them to be. I wondered whether she had saved her pussy. The bathroom door was just a thin layer of steel and could be easily pierced. Around 12 pm at night, I took a compass from Bijoy's room and pierced the bathroom door just enough for my eyes to peep through. I experimented as soon as I made the hole. I could see the entire bathroom, I just couldn't miss. I could get sleep only by around 3 am due to the excitement.

I got up with a jerk in the morning. It was 7 am. I got up. Auntie was having a sip of tea. "Good morning." She said merrily. She was wearing the same night dress. She offered me tea and said "Do you want to use the bathroom. I am going to have a bath."

"No auntie, I normally bathe a bit late. Please go ahead."

As she took her clothes and got into the bathroom, my heart was beating. I decided to wait for 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes were like for ever. After around 3 minutes, I couldn't bear the excitement. I slowly tiptoed toward the bathroom, half scared that she might suddenly come out of the bathroom. I went and stood near the bathroom door, my heart really pumping with excitement. I located the small hole I had created and slowly peeped. She was facing the other side of the bathroom. She still hadn't fully stripped. She had removed her sari and was in her pavadai (undergarment) and bra. She removed her bra. For now, I could only get a glimpse of her upper back. That itself made me take my cock out of my pyjama and shake it slowly. She slowly untied her undergarment and let it fall down. My heart paced as I saw her big round buttocks. What a sight! It was a perfect pair of buttocks. She took a broom and started cleaning the clogged water in the bathroom. As she bent down, I caught a glimpse of her unshaved pussy. I was still waiting for her to turn around so that I could admire her boobies. She dropped the broom and suddenly half turned around. Wow! I could see her left breast. She was watching herself in the mirror, maybe admiring her assets. I wondered if she was planning on letting me suck on her tits, which on closer observations were dark brown. I still couldn't see how big her nipples were. She then did exactly what I wanted her to do. She turned fully showing her full body from the front. My goodness! Such huge titties she had! I was now pumping my penis to and fro in excitement and stopped just in time to stop the cum from exploding. She had shapely breasts, just perfect, neither too small and neither too big. To top it all, she didn't have much of a paunch most older women have. She leaned forward to take a shampoo packet, as she gave me the closest possible view of her boobs. I watched her take her bath. As she poured the water on her, her body glowed in the tube light of the bathroom. After bath, she again started watching the mirror. She placed her hands on her nipples and started slowly pinching them. I wondered what she was doing. She then squeezed it and let out a sigh. Yes, she was horny, no doubt! I thought. She then placed both her hands on her ass and started massaging them. I noticed her left nipples had become pointed. Yes, she was no doubt horny! She then placed one of her fingers into her pussy and started playing with it. My God! What do I do now? Are my dreams going to come true today? Auntie looked like she wanted to be had. Without warning, my cock exploded and cum shot into my hands. I somehow cleaned myself fast and sat in the same place when auntie came out. She came out and offered tea. I told I had to prepare something for college and left.

After about an hour, I had my bath. Once I started to relax, I still couldn't believe what I had felt and seen for the last 2 weeks, but I was not satisfied. I wanted more. I made up my mind that I was going to make love with auntie today. I came back from college and had a nice bath. I wore a tight banyan and pyjamas with no underwear. I had decided to seduce auntie before dinner.

I sat on a sofa right opposite the chair she was sitting. Auntie asked me how college was. I told it was fine. She then started noticing my erect cock through my pyjamas. It was too long and too obvious for her to miss. My heart was beating fast, but I was feeling confident that my time was going to come very soon. I noticed she stopped talking and started to feel uncomfortable. She asked "Do you want something?"

I somehow managed to say "Yes, I would like to have something which you have got." I don't know how I managed to utter those words. I decided to make the first move. I then got up and started to walk slowly towards her. Auntie slowly got up and said calmly "Can I please have a bath and come?"

"Sure auntie." I said.

Of course, things can't be more obvious now. I had no inhibitions in peeping through the bathroom hole. She took a quick, yet effective bath. She cleaned her private parts thoroughly. She came out with just a nightdress with no undergarments – no bra and no panties. I was waiting for her right outside the bathroom door. She looked at my erect, bulging cock. I came close to her, took her shoulders gently and slowly kissed her forehead. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." I said. I got behind her and reminded her of what happened in the bus by rubbing her ass with my cock. My crotch was even more free in the pyjamas than in the pants. I slowly kissed her shoulders and started licking it. She seemed to like it. I slowly put both my hands in her breasts and started squeezing them gently. She started groaning gently. "Do it more vigorously." She said. I was only happy to oblige. I felt her nipples and squeezed them gently. I turned her around and kissed her lips. She tongued me passionately putting both her hands around my shoulders. Her soft boobs felt so good on my chest. She slowly rubbed my cock with her tender hands. It felt so good. I then asked her to remove her nightwear. She then took my hand and led me into her bedroom. She asked me to sit. She then removed her nightie to reveal her naked body. Her breasts looked even more beautiful from so close. She then turned around to show me her equally equipped buttocks. I immediately got up and kneeled down to work on her ass. I kissed and licked her ass flesh. I didn't leave a single inch. I got underneath and licked her pussy, which tasted so good. I went to the other side of her legs and started licking her pussy bush, which was so thick. I made her sit and suckled on her tits for a long time. She patted my hair as I suckled both nipples turn by turn. I licked her entire front body, as she lay in the bed. She was enjoying every moment. She asked me to eat her pussy, which she enjoyed immensely. She was groaning so loud with pressure, I thought she might wake up the neighbors, but who cared! She suddenly pushed me back and asked if I could see my cock. Sure, I said.

I sat down on the bed and undid my pyjamas. My 7-inch cock came out free. She handled my dick like a professional. She massaged my balls and started licking it and gobbled them one by one. This was ecstasy. She then made her way towards my fully erect stick. She slowly peeled the skin and sucked on my pink beauty. She licked on the edges and made me pant with pleasure. She took the entire thing in her mouth and gyrated her head slowly. I had only seen this in blue films. Now I was seeing this happen to me. In a few minutes, I couldn't help my cum. I said "I am cuming." She again massaged my balls and took the cum into her mouth as if nothing ever happened. She drank my love juice, which came out like a river and drank each drop of it. I was both thrilled and shocked by what had happened. I never thought auntie would do all these things. She asked me to go have a bath.

After she came back, she fucked me sitting on top. We did this every night till my grandparents came. Even 2 hours before my grandparents arrived, we fucked for one last time. We really got close. She told how much she had missed sex after her husband died and told I was a Godsend.

Auntie and Bijoy stayed there for 2 years, and we never missed opportunities to make love. The days with auntie really made me understand about women and I would always be indebted to her.