My Friend's Wife

Story Info
Visit to old friend leads to hot time with his wife.
838 words
3.79
78.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrWho
DrWho
67 Followers

After my separation from the Air Force I decided to remain in Europe for a while and travel around. I called my friend Steve and told him I would be visiting England in the next week and he invited me to stay with him. Steve and I had been friends when we were both single and stationed together. He was now married and said she looked forward to meeting me, after all the stories he had told her. I still had my car and took the ferry to England and drove to the base where he was stationed. He met me and I followed him home.

When we walked in the door I got my first look at Sherry. She was tall, brunet, and built for one thing. She kissed Steve and gave me a hug like we were old friends. Steve put my bags in the guestroom and came back into the living room where Sherry and I were sitting. We spent the rest of the day telling stories and laughing. After dinner we sat on the couch watching a movie, Sherry between us. During the movie Sherry would move here leg against mine and lean into me. I am not sure Steve knew what was going on, but it sure as hell made my hard. After the movie we all went to bed.

In the morning Steve went to work and I slept in a while. I got up and walked into the kitchen. Sherry was there and said good morning. I smiled and asked when Steve got off work, she told me he got home about 7. I grabbed a cup of coffee and told her I was going to take a shower. I stripped off in the bathroom and jumped in the shower. I thought of how good she looked sitting at the table in her shorts and halter and began to lather my cock. I felt the curtain move, but did not pay any attention because the window was open, until I pulled the curtain back to step out. There stood Sherry looking at my eyes then they dropped to my hard cock. I reached behind her head and pulled her mouth to my cock.

She did not hesitate at all; she began to suck my cock leaning over with my hand behind her head moving it up and down on my cock. It took a few minutes but she dropped to her knees, raised her hands to grab my ass and pulled my cock deep into her throat. Holding her head with both my hands I stated to fuck her mouth. She was a born cocksucker and in no time I knew I was going to cum. I did not warn her as just kept fucking her mouth as I came. She swallowed every drop and continued to suck my cock until I went limp in her mouth. She remained on her knees.

I pulled her up to look into her eyes and saw the look of a true submissive. I pulled her top off and turning her so she could lean on the sink dropped her shorts. I ran my hand up her leg and felt that she was shaved and her lips were open and wet. I pushed her forward and took my hard cock in my hands and rubbed the head between her lips and then with one thrust pushed deep into her hot pussy. She leaned over and pushed her ass back onto my cock as I fucked her hard and fast.

Holding her hips as I slide my cock in and out of her dripping pussy, slamming into her with each thrust. I pulled my cock out to far one time and my cock slide up between her cheeks and towards her ass. I heard her moan so I pointed the head at the opening of her lovely ass and pushed forward. My cock met little resistance as I slid into tight ass. The feeling was wonderful and grabbing her hair I fucked her ass until I came deep in her tight ass. I pulled my cock out as I finished cumming and turned her around. She dropped to her knees and sucked my cock clean.

She looked up at me and smiled and said, after all the stories Steve told me I had to know for myself. I asked her if she had ever fucked anyone but Steve and she said no, she was faithful to him, but when she saw my cock, she had to have it. I stayed with Steve and Sherry for two weeks and every morning when Steve left for work, she would wake me up with a blowjob and I would spend the day fucking her wherever and whenever I wanted.

I have not seen them since I left England, but I think of her often and would love to visit them again. Who know I may have to take a trip and stay in Georgia for a couple of weeks?

DrWho
DrWho
67 Followers