My Friends Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers

I guess it worked because she came with a scream partially suppressed by biting on her pillow. Still holding her hips, I resumed fucking her pretty bottom, feeling our combined juices lubricating her pussy for my passage. My hands began to explore her smooth soft back, around her shoulders, and then gripping her soft, hanging tits. Her nipples felt as hard as my cock ... well, close at least. She seemed to like when I tweaked them; her bottom began to bang back against my cock and she started to moan.

"Ooooohh, yes, Derek, fuck me, Derek. I love your big cock, honey, please fuck me harder ... pleaseeeeee!!!"

I picked up the pace, smacking into her bottom with a loud slurp on every stroke. Janie dropped onto her face so that she could put a hand between her legs. I felt her touch occasionally and was sure that she was rubbing her swollen clit.

"Ooooohhh, YEAH, Derek, fuck ... fuck me ... oh, fuck, oh ... oh ... oh, fuck, I'm going to cum, honey, fuck me ... I'm ... I'm ... CUMMMIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG!" This time she didn't even try to suppress the scream.

When the shuddering stopped, Janie went completely limp. I held her bottom up and resumed my fucking, this time plowing her twat as hard and fast as I could. It didn't take long before I was filling her pussy with fresh hot sperm.

Spent, I eased Janie down to the mattress, rolled over to her side and lay on my back. Now that it was over, I was pensive, wondering about the events of the last 24 hours. I guess Janie sensed my mood – in a few minutes, she turned and laid herself on my chest, looking at me with questioning eyes.

"What are you thinking, lover?"

"Hm?"

"You're lost deep in thought. What about, honey?"

"Oh ... I dunno. I guess I was just ... wondering ... if I've lost my best friend."

"You mean Jerry?"

"Yeah, he's always been my best friend."

"Oh, honey! You haven't lost him. You've just made him really happy again."

"What?"

"I think Jerry's changed a little from when you last knew him. He doesn't have the same sex drive that you remember."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, it sounds like he used to be the one the start sex and you got his sloppy seconds, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so. Most of the time."

"Most of the time? Jerry told me that even the double dates you two had back then were with girls that he had already screwed. Right?"

"Well ... yeah, I guess so."

"That's not who Jerry is now, honey."

"No? What happened?"


"I don't know what happened. All I know is ... after we got married, Jerry was happy fucking only me. I think it is more of an attitude thing than anything else. Then as time passed, he just didn't want to fuck as much as he had. He still likes sex but not as often. We used to make out almost ever night when we were dating but gradually it dropped off. Now we're down to one or two nights a week. Jerry feels bad about it because he knows how much I like sex but ... lots of nights he just can't get it up. Doctors won't give him anything for it because of some childhood disease he had. But, baby, I haven't seen him as happy as he was last night in a very long time. I don't think you lost your best friend. I think you just cemented your friendship."

"Oh, yeah? But what about his wife?"

"Honey, his wife loves it. If he wants to make pictures while you and I fuck, I say let him make as many as he wants."

"You don't have a problem with me screwing you while he watches?"

"Hell, no! If that's what makes him happy, I'll fuck you every day, honey! Besides I really, really love the way your cock feels inside me. I don't think I would ever get tired of it, sugar. I know you wish my tits were bigger but my pussy and your cock seem to be made for each other. And ... I rather liked the way you felt in my ass too. I hope you can overlook my shortcomings."

"Shortcomings? Lady, you are beautiful and sexy and everything I could want. I just don't want Jerry to ... feel hurt."

"Good, 'cause neither do I," she said as she lifted her leg over my torso. In seconds, she had guided my spear into her still-wet pussy and was happily banging herself on my fulcrum.

On Monday, I got a call at work from Jerry, inviting me to their house that evening for dinner. I told him I would be glad to, hoping that I could get a better reading on his take of our situation. I got a clue when he told me to bring a change of clothes so I could go to work from there the next morning.

The night was everything I could have wanted and then some. Jerry started out by showing me the pictures he had taken and transferred to his computer. He ran them as a slide show and was as excited as a kid in a candy store, especially when the pictures of my cock working in and out of Janie's pussy came up. He couldn't wait for us to fuck again and this time, he undressed his wife for me. While I began foreplay, Jerry retrieved his trusty camera and began to snap pictures.

By the time I had cum three times inside Janie's wonderful orifices, she had cum several times as well ... and Jerry had jacked off at least once. Again we slept in their big bed, Janie kissing on Jerry while I fucked her once more from behind.

In the morning, it was a little hectic with three people getting ready for work at the same time, but breakfast was almost as if we were a family. It couldn't have been more cordial. Jerry asked me to plan to come back on Wednesday and then Friday for more of the same.

For three weeks, they invited me over every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, all with the same purpose. On the fourth week, I got the same invitations but because Aunt Flo had come for a visit, Janie asked if I'd like to limit my activities to fucking her ass. She had become something of an Anal Queen in my opinion and I didn't mind screwing her back door at all. Jerry seemed to especially love it when I stuck my cock deep in her bowels, then rolled her over on top of me so he could get really clear pictures between our spread legs.

One night Jerry told me that he had found an adult site on the internet where he had posted some of our pictures. He pulled up the site and showed me how viewers were responding that we were a hot couple and Jerry was really cool for sharing his wife with his friend. Janie's temperature seemed to soar as she read comments about how sexy she looked; she was soon rubbing my cock and crawling all over me, couldn't wait to start the fucking.

Having established myself in my job, I began to look for housing closer to work so that I could have my own place and get out of my parents' hair. When Jerry suggested that I move in with them, I thought he was just being polite but he and Janie both argued that it made sense. It would be much closer to my work than where I was and it would make it much easier for us to get together whenever we wanted to. Eventually I was convinced and spent the following weekend moving into the second bedroom (although it turned out that I only used it for a giant walk-in closet).

After that, we always slept in the same bed together. With my almost constant hard-on, I was available any time Janie wanted to fuck. And she usually wanted to fuck just about every night ... except Sunday. Janie said she needed to keep Sunday nights free so that her pussy would not get sensitive so that we couldn't fuck the other nights of the week.

Janie and Jerry continued to make out one or two nights a week but that usually came after I had already deposited a load of cum in Janie's pussy. Jerry professed to love the sloppy seconds scenario, although I would have had no objection to working it the other way around nor could I have complained if I had not even had a chance at her on those nights. Still he insisted and I didn't put up much of an argument.

For over four years now, we've pursued life by essentially the same philosophy. Janie and I spent five or six nights every week fucking our brains out. Jerry gets a piece of her pussy as often as he wants to, usually about once a week, occasionally more often, but almost always sloppy seconds ... or thirds.

We have, on occasion, double-teamed Janie. Usually that means that I'm fucking her pussy or ass while she sucks Jerry's cock. However when he is feeling really good, he'll fuck her pussy while I'm fucking her ass. Janie really loves those occasions and would love for them to happen more often but unfortunately Jerry just isn't able to get it up that much.

Jerry has continued to make pictures of our sexual activity. He's even purchased a remote control so he can snap pictures when we are doubling Janie and a video camera to make short movies. He spends some time every night posting pictures and/or movies and responding to comments from viewers. It doesn't really bother me one way or another but Janie loves to read comments from viewers who tell her how sexy she is or how hot it looks to see us fucking. And, of course, it is hot to see my own cock plowing her sweet little pussy. So not only do Jerry, Janie and I enjoy our exploits, so do a few hundred of our closest internet friends.

Last Friday Jerry and I had both fucked Janie and we were resting in bed. I knew Jerry would soon be asleep.

Janie squirmed around until she was sitting crosslegged between us. "Derek, Jerry and I have been talking. We've decide that it is time for me to stop taking the pill. We're going to try to start a family."

"Oh! Hey, that's great. Listen, I'll move into the other room and start looking for another place."

"No! No, that's not what we meant. We don't want things to change."

Jerry had rolled over and was grinning at me. "Hey, my man! Don't you love Janie?"

"Well ... sure."

"Okay. So do I. And she loves both of us, don't you, honey?"

"Yes!" she said with strong emphasis.

Jerry continued, "What we're saying is it is time for us ... the three of us ... to start a family."

"Oh? ... Oh, you mean you want me to ... "

"Yeah, man. We want you to be part of it. It doesn't matter to us which one is the father. The baby will be ours ... all three of us. We want you to be part of the family. Hell, man, you already are!"

"Wow! I don't know what to say."

"Look, it won't matter which of us actually donates the sperm. If it's you, I would love it just as much as if it was mine."

"Yeah. Yeah, I can see that. So we ...'

Janie broke in, "We just continue like we are. Nothing changes except ... I'll get pregnant if it all works out. We don't intend to have a paternity test to see who the father is unless it becomes a medical issue. Okay?"

"Sure ... sure, that would be great!"

So I guess it is the luck of the draw, so to speak. Neither Jerry nor I have made anyone pregnant yet, so far as we know, so we both assume that we're "armed and dangerous" so to speak. If volume plays a part, I know I'll have the advantage. However I've been thinking about the situation a lot since we had that talk and I really think we'll continue to be happy no matter how it turns out.

It's a little funny feeling. I went to meet my friend and his wife, wound up screwing her, and now may become the father of a child by her. No telling where this relationship will go but I must say that right now it is very satisfying ... and very gratifying!

The End

techsan
techsan
1,203 Followers
12