My Frustration Ch. 02

Story Info
The continuing story of wife, her mother and him.
4.5k words
4.67
25.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the next part in a story involving my wife, her mother and I.

In the earlier part of this tale, I explained about my frustrating relationship with my wife and her mother, but there may be a little light at the end of the tunnel.

In May 2004 I suffered from a viral infection, and as a result, one side of my face was paralysed. I was told that I had contracted Bells Palsy which could possibly take 6 to 8 months to heal. This was upsetting because I was due to carry out Bestman duties at my brother-in-law's wedding, six weeks later.

I therefore decided to take an aggressive approach to my treatment and booked a six week course of acupuncture with a local practitioner. He was offering a two for one deal at the time so my wife Marcy decided to go with me for treatment on her injured pelvis.

The clinic operated from a private home and the lounge doubled as the treatment area. This meant that when two people were receiving treatment, one could lie on the treatment table while the second had to lie on a sofa or sit upright on a chair.

For the first few visits, everything went according to plan, with both Marcy and I feeling the benefits. I had a little movement in my facial muscles, and Marcy got a little relief from her pain.

I have to admit I was getting turned on by the fact that Marcy was stripping down to her panties, in front of this stranger, but what I didn't realise at first, was that so was she!

From my position, I watched as the needles were inserted gently into the top of her thighs, hips and also right into her pubic mound through her panties. The fact that Marcy was allowing this guy to touch her in such an intimate place was making me really fucking horny!

I told Marcy later about how I was feeling and she laughed and said,

"Thought you might be enjoying it, but guess what?, its a real turn on for me too. Not just the fact that I know you are getting pleasure from it but I really like it when the doctor touches my pussy as he is inserting and removing the needles. He seems to be having fun as well because he gets a hard on too."

Now, this was all news to me because I hadn't noticed the guy's reaction. I had just assumed that being a professional, he would have seen it all before, but sure enough, on the next visit I made a point of looking at the Doc as he was working and he most certainly did have a stiffy. I was also surprised on this visit, because, Marcy had decided to wear one of her thongs, which left very little to the imagination, and as she lay back on the table I had a great view of her pussy lips.

That surprise however was nothing compared to our fourth visit, when Marcy stripped down in preparation for her treatment. As the doctor was arranging his collection of needles in my head and face, I looked over at Marcy who was wearing a knee length skirt and t-shirt. She looked me straight in the eye and then, gently biting her bottom lip as if for courage, she unzipped her skirt and let it drop.

I almost dropped to the floor with it because she was not wearing panties at all! Then quick as a flash before she had time to change her mind, she pulled the t-shirt over her head and lay down on the treatment table completely naked! To say I was blown away would be an understatement.

The doctor just smiled and said he was delighted that Marcy felt relaxed enough to let her inhibitions go, and it would make his job so much easier. I joked and said that judging by the bulge in his jeans, his job may be a little harder.

This time when the needles were inserted, I heard my wife moan with pleasure rather than pain, and right in front of me, she spread her legs slightly giving both the Doc and I a great view of her moist hole. When we were left alone in the room for a few minutes, Marcy actually reached down and inserted a finger into her cunt and slowly tickled her clit.

She was still in this position when the doctor walked back in and gently scolded her for causing some of his needles to fall out.

When we got home that evening, Marcy was insatiable, and we probably undid all the doctor's good work by our lovemaking that night.

I couldn't wait until the next appointment to see how far Marcy was prepared to go, but was surprised when that morning, she informed me that she would not be returning for acupuncture. She explained that although she did not regret any of what had occurred on the previous visit, she had gone as far as she was prepared to go at present.

I was really disappointed and told her so, but she then said that rather than lose out on the remaining appointments which were already paid for, she had suggested to her mother that she might go along instead, and Elizabeth had agreed. This alleviated my disappointment a little and I began to think of the possibility of having my mother-in-law stripping down to her underwear in front of me.

I jokingly said to Marcy,

"What if the treatment has the same effect on your mum as it did on you?"

She replied that she hoped it did because she felt that her mum needed to relax and live a little.

"How do you feel about me being present when your mother is in such an intimate position," I asked.

" I wouldn't have suggested it if I had a problem with it," she said, " I know it will give you a thrill, and I hope it will do the same for her."

She went on to say that her mother didn't have a problem with the situation either.

That evening Elizabeth and I arrived at the clinic, and before we went in I asked her if she was comfortable with the arrangement. She replied that as she was only receiving treatment on her neck and shoulder, she would be fine.

When we went in, she removed her jacket and pullover, to reveal a sleeveless tee underneath which allowed the doctor complete access to the area to be treated. Foiled again, I sat down and waited for my turn.

On our way home afterwards, Elizabeth said,

" I really enjoyed that, Marcy was right, it was so relaxing and liberating. I can't wait until next time!"

A couple of days later, I once again picked up Elizabeth and drove to the doctor's home.

Elizabeth told the doctor that she had enjoyed her previous visit so much that, as well as treating her shoulder and neck pain this time, she wanted to know if he could do anything about a constant pain she was having down her right side. It started just under her armpit and went down to her ankle, probably caused by frequent gardening.

The doctor explained that while he could treat most ailments, he felt that, just as he had told Marcy, he needed the patient to relax totally, and Elizabeth may wish to book a one-on-one appointment, where she could be treated in private with no one else in the room.

He felt that as this type of treatment would require her to strip to her underwear, he did not want to embarrass either her or I by asking her to do so while I was present.

I offered to skip my treatment and wait in the car but to my utter shock and amazement, Elizabeth turned to the doctor and said,

" I hope you won't be insulted, but I would be even more uncomfortable being half-naked in a room with a complete stranger, so I would like my son-in-law to stay."

She then turned to me and said, "You don't mind, do you?."

If she had looked at my crotch, she would have got her answer, but I muttered, "n-no" anyway.

Then just like her daughter had done, she bit down on her bottom lip, summoned up her courage and took off her top, and stood before me in a white lacy bra.

Without looking at me, she then proceeded to remove her skirt and quickly lay face down on the treatment table. Her bra and panties were a matching set and it was obvious to me that this was not a spur of the moment thing, but rather something she had prepared for. For the next ninety minutes I was treated to the beautiful sight of my mother-in-law's panty clad ass only a few feet away from me.

Her underwear was very modest and revealed nothing but I watched as the doctor inserted needles all down her side and even in her ass cheek.

On the return journey, Elizabeth thanked me for being there, and I stupidly replied that it was a pleasure.

" I really enjoyed it," I said, and noticed her eyebrows raise slightly.

For the next couple of days, I fantasised about where our next visit would lead, but as is the story of my life, that was as far as it went. I still got to enjoy the sight of my semi-naked mother-in-law, but whether through self will or fear, our remaining visits were uneventful.

However, things would get a little more interesting a few weeks later.

On the morning of my brother-in-law's wedding, one of my duties as best man was to drive the groom's mother, namely Elizabeth, to the church. To simplify matters, it was decided that she would get dressed at our home.

As Marcy was extremely busy getting the kids ready as well as dressing herself, Elizabeth asked my help in putting on a necklace and earrings. She was very emotional about her eldest son finally getting married and her hands were shaking as she handed me the jewellery. Mine were also shaking but for a different reason.

Then she asked me to pin on her corsage as she had tried a couple of times without success. I took the flower and pin and attempted to get them to stay in place, all the while thinking about how close I was to her breasts. I was no more succesful than she had been herself, so as a last resort she suggested that I pin it to her bra strap.

As her dress had a high collar and long sleeves, the only way to get access to her bra strap was to unzip the back of her dress. She realised this and told me to go ahead.

I slowly pulled the zipper down to her waist and was amazed to see that her underwear was much less substantial than anything she had worn during our acupuncture sessions. As I pushed the pin through the outer garment and attached it to the bra strap, the back of my hand was resting on top of her left breast and I had a great view of the curvature of her tit to slightly above the nipple. I almost came in my shorts right there. I reluctantly zipped her up again and was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek and a nervous thank you.

About four days after the wedding. I thought I was in big trouble when Marcy said she wanted to discuss something she had found on my computer.

She had been searching for some files relating to a fundraising committee she was involved in, when she accidently discovered a draught copy of the first part of this story.

She said that even though she had been shocked originally, she realised after reading it, that it gave her a better idea of my frustration, as well as my love for her.

She admitted that she had actually made her discovery while we were attending the acupuncture clinic, and that had been the main reason behind her out of character display on our last joint visit. It had also given her the idea of involving her mother in the treatment, because she had been aware for some time that her mother was unhappy and she wanted to help her.

She had convinced her mum that it would be a good idea and encouraged her to have me present during her sessions as "protection." She did not know how far her mother would allow things to develop but was prepared to let it run its course.

I began to panic then, and asked her if Elizabeth knew of my writing or my feelings, but she said that she had told her nothing. She had avoided telling me any earlier in case I tried to control the situation and in my frustration, push things too far. When I enquired as to why she had decided to have this conversation with me right now, her reply caught me off guard.

"Mum wants you to pose for her, and I told her you would be delighted, so I wanted you to know that I am comfortable with you helping her out in this way."

"What do you mean pose?" I asked dumbfounded.

Over the years, Elizabeth has developed a number of hobbies from which she not only gets great enjoyment, but has achieved a small amount of success. As well as being a keen gardener, she loves to paint and in recent years has also taken up photography. She attends garden fairs and shows, and usually returns with an armful of prizes for her floral displays and plants. She has joined a painting class and had her work displayed in numerous exhibitions and has even managed to sell a few paintings.

She has also entered a number of photography competitions, winning a couple of commendations. On this occasion however she had decided to withdraw from a particular competition when she discovered that the theme was "The Naked Body." As a normally very reserved lady, she could see no way that she would be able to ask anyone to model for her, and was certainly not about to enter any self portraits.

However, Marcy had not been entirely honest with me, because when she heard of her mother's decision to withdraw, she had suggested that I would be happy to help her out. The idea was Marcy's and not her mother's as I had been led to believe.

Elizabeth was not entirely convinced, but when I told her that it would be a shame if she were to miss out on the competion, she agreed and decided that she would take a few shots of me bare chested and then in a pair of shorts and possibly in my briefs. After that we would wing it.

We agreed that I would only pose completely naked when she was ready. It was a strange situation, because it is normally the model who is nervous about such things rather than the photographer.

I was a little too eager to get started but we decided to start the following weekend. Fate however, was to raise his ugly head once again, and I thought that our photography session was doomed.

On the Thursday morning of that week, Elizabeth found a lump on her left breast!

Marcy took her to the local hospital and they arranged to carry out some tests on the Friday. We then had an agonising wait until the following Monday morning for the results, and I automatically assumed that no photographs would be taken that weekend. I was wrong.

Elizabeth did not want any fuss made of her and insisted that we carry on as normal. Therefore I arrived at her door on Saturday morning and she showed me to the lounge where she had set up her equipment. She did not have a load of expensive gear or fancy lighting but made do with a mid range digital camera and some strategically placed lamps.

I immediately removed my shirt and she rattled off a couple of shots. Now I cannot claim to be model material but I don't think I look too bad. A little thick around the waist but apart from that, not bad for a forty year old.

After a few minutes of relative silence, and without looking at me, Elizabeth said,

"Do you want to take anything else off now? "

This was going a little faster than I had expected, but without replying I stripped to my boxers and posed as comfortably as possible in such a situation.

After rattling off at least 15 or 20 shots, I pulled up a chair and sat on it which was supposed to give a different dimension to the photos but was also a stupid attempt by me to hide my growing erection, which I was sure Elizabeth had noticed, but at this stage I didn't want to embarrass her and ruin everything.

However after about 45 minutes of our session, I noticed that there were tears running down my mother-in-law's cheeks.

"Are you ok?, do you want to stop" I asked, but she shook her head and said she was fine.

Ten minutes later it was pretty obvious that she was not fine, and the camera shook in her hands as she prepared to take the next shot. I knew she was distracted and was thinking about her test results, and I made a decision right there to give her something to help her forget her troubles. I stood up and pulled my boxers off and stood in front of my wife's mother, completely naked with my cock standing proudly in front of me.

Elizabeth gasped and almost dropped her camera, she looked at my cock and then at my face and I began to think that I had fucked up. She then set the camera on a table and rushed out of the room. I pulled on my boxers and followed her into the kitchen where she was sitting at the table with her head in her hands.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, "but I thought that the whole idea was for me to be naked in the final shots anyway."

"Yes" she whispered, "but you were hard, and I wasn't prepared for that."

I sat beside her, careful not to invade her space, and explained to her that she was my wife's mother, but she was also a woman, and that being semi-naked in front of her had caused my erection. I told her that seeing her in a similar position a few weeks before had caused a similar effect.

She looked at me with a shocked expression on her face.

"But I'm 66 with a withered old body," she gasped.

I scolded her and told her not to think like that. She was a beautiful woman who had suffered enough and needed to get on with her life and stop blaming herself for her husband's indiscretions.

After about five minutes she stood up and walked back to the lounge without speaking. When I followed she appeared to have regained control and as I entered the room she said, "take them off again, we are going to finish this project."

Once again I stepped out of my boxers but this time Elizabeth raised her camera and began shooting.

My erection, which had gone away, did not take long to return and when I looked at Elizabeth she smiled and said,

"Thank you for the compliment."

Nothing further happened that day, except for the bad case of blue balls I suffered until I got home where Marcy was waiting to hear what had happened. I left nothing out but felt embarrassed when I mentioned the fact that I was erect in most of the photos. Marcy laughed and said her mum must have been shocked, but I was only human after all.

I was like an animal that night as we fucked and luckily for me, it was one of Marcy's good days and she was almost as carefree as I was when she sucked my cock and we even managed to try out Marcy's favorite position with her on top.

The next morning as we lay in bed, Marcy turned to me and said,

"Were you thinking of mum as we fucked last night?"

I admitted that I had done, and told my wife that even though I loved her deeply, I knew she was concerned for her mother's health, both physical and mental, and I would help in any way I could. I told her that I would not do anything she wasn't in total agreement with.

I asked her if she planned on me becoming physical with her mother.

"If you mean do I want you to fuck her?, I'm not sure yet. I don't know if any of us is ready for something that extreme just yet," she said.

On Monday morning we all breathed a sigh of relief, when the test results came back negative. It had all been a false alarm.

On my way home from work that evening, I stopped at Elizabeth's home to congratulate her on the good news. She greeted me at the door with a warm and happy embrace.

"I was scared," she admitted but thank God its over."

She invited me to stay for dinner and I agreed after ringing Marcy to tell her where I was.

"Ok love, but be gentle," was my wife's reply before she hung up. What did she mean? Had she decided to allow me to fuck her mother?

I returned to the lounge where the photographic equipment was still set up from the previous Saturday. Elizabeth was adjusting the camera on its tripod when I entered the room and I asked her if she wanted to take some more photographs.

"Yes" she said quietly and I began to remove my shirt.

"Stop, don't do that," she said. She looked directly at me and voice shaking, said,

"I want you to photograph me this time."

I don't know if this had come about as a result of her relief over her test results or my comments to her a few days earlier, but to be honest I didn't really care.

12