My Frustration Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth walked to the centre of the room without speaking and started to unbutton her white blouse. I took a few quick shots and watched as she finally removed the blouse to reveal what I believed to be the same bra, or a similar one to the one she wore on the day of the wedding.

She was wearing her favorite brown velvet skirt which she now unzipped and dropped to the floor alongside the blouse. I suddenly realised that I was staring and had forgotten the camera, so I ran off a couple of shots without really paying too much attention to the layout of the photo.

Elizabeth then slowly slipped off her pantyhose and stood there in her revealing bra and panties. I still didn't know how far she planned on going, but I wasn't about to spoil the moment by asking.

So far, she had done all this while looking at the floor, but she now raised her head and looked me in the eyes, and then taking a deep breath, she reached behind her and undid her bra.

She didn't drop it straight away but rather held it in front of her tits. I was breathless, waiting for her to either carry on or to lose her new found courage and stop. She decided to continue.

Her bra followed the other items on the floor and she spread her arms wide to give me a full view of her 66 year old tits, which I must admit, surprised me by how firm they still were even without support.

As if in a dream, she turned her back to me and quickly peeled off her panties. She did not have the co-ordination or choreography of a professional stripper, but she was still giving me a raging hard-on.

Her beautiful ass which I had jerked off to many times was now naked before me, and as I was still admiring the view, she turned around.

I couldn't take it all in. Here I was with a woman I had known 20 years, my wife's mother, willingly displaying her naked pussy to me. I eventually remembered to breathe and said, "WOW."

I stared at her grey pubes which showed just a hint of her slit and slowly raised my eyes up over her slightly thickened tummy to her still pert tits and eventually to her face, which was looking at me a little concerned.

"Is it what you expected?," she asked nervously.

"Even better than I could have imagined," I replied.

"Aren't you going to take any more photographs?" she asked.

I took the camera off its mounting and walked towards her while taking various close-up shots of her tits and pussy but so far nothing explicit.

I asked if she was ok or if she wanted to get dressed again, but she replied that she was fine if a little nervous.

" Maybe I should get undressed too," I blurted out, but she shook her head.

" I don't think I'm ready for both of us being naked at the same time. I'm enjoying things as they are and I know you are aroused but I think you should save that for your wife at home, don't you?"

I nodded and she continued,

"We don't want to rush things. This was a big life changing decision for me and I need time to consider were I want to go with this."

"I know both Marcy and you are concerned but I need to do this on my own terms. I know you will understand."

I told her that I loved her very much and would do whatever she wanted, and then to lighten the mood a little I said,

"If you decide to have another little party like this, don't forget to invite me."

She laughed and promised that she would. I wanted to hug her but was conscious of her nakedness, and she too must have felt the same way because she pulled on her skirt and blouse, neglecting her underwear, before walking over to me and wrapping her arms around me and kissing me full on the lips.

"I know I have said it before," she said, "but thank you for helping me through all this."

"No, thank you Elizabeth, for allowing me to share in this with you. I have dreamt of something like this for many years but never thought it could happen," I answered, before leaving my mother-in-law's home to return to her anxious, and probably extremely horny daughter.

To be continued...

12