My Fucking World Ep. 01

Story Info
My fucking depraved sex filled world of fucked up fun.
5.7k words
2.82
11.1k
8
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers

Twisted Depraved Fuck Parody Series

*Where is this guy? He's an hour late."

"I don't know Katie. Just start the introduction to the interview and maybe he'll show up."

*Whatever... Hello everyone... I'm Katie Couric. I'm here to interview a man called The Most Controversial Person is Entertainment. He's also been called quite a few other... even harsher names. He's a very interesting and complex man... and at the same time, he's very direct and simple minded in his approach to living his life. He believes in having fun and making the most of his life. That includes a lot... and I mean a lot... of women. He also has no limits or boundaries for his sexual debauchery. He does what he wants... when he wants... and who he wants... it's his life them. He's James... and he's my guest... And he's finally fucking here." Katie's cameraman can't believe she let that slip., but she saw me pull up... at 140 mph... in my pimped out green and gold, retro, super charged pimp van.

I open the window. "Get in baby doll." I tell Katie.

"Baby doll?" Katie looks at me, her eyebrows raised.

"Get in or I'm leaving. I'm in a hurry." I tell her. I get right to the point.

Katie quickly jumps in the front passenger seat. I pull off quickly, before her cameraman can get in. I speed away from the hotel. "You forgot Bill... the cameraman..." Katie looks back towards him, as we speed away.

"No I didn't. I didn't wanna take him with us. Damn... you look good baby. Fuck... you've got great cans." I compliment Katie... who's wearing a skin tight, brown, sleeveless top and mini skirt combo with brown heels as well. He shoulder length, dirty blonde hair is tied in a ponytail. She's got my 14 inches all excited and shit.

"Well thank you... I guess. How are we gonna do this interview? Could you please slow down? This is very dangerous... OH MY GOD!!" Katie grabs the dashboard nervously, holding on... for dear life... as I speed though the LA traffic.

"Let me see your tits babe. I'm a tit man. Spence (my cousin Spence from The King of Queens) wants to see em too. Ain't that right Spence?" I look towards the back, at my cousin.

"Ummmmm... yeah... sure." Spence looks at Katie with a cautious, meek smile.

She looks at him and shakes her head, befuddled. This interview isn't going like she planned. She decides to just use her phone for the interview. She starts filming with it. "You wanna see my breasts? I'm married James. That's not very professional." Katie tries to stay calm... she groans... wondering why she wanted to interview me.

"It is for me. Seeing a chick's tits... especially beautiful ones like yours... is pretty much my job. C'mon baby... you're gorgeous... you're tits are gorgeous. You know you want to. I can see that little slut twinkle in her pretty eyes baby. Here... have a beer." I hand Katie a Budweiser. She takes it. I smirk... happy she took it. She downs about half of it, then puts it down.

"A little slut twinkle in my eyes? Thanks." Katie lowers her head, shaking it... disgusted at me... and herself for doing the interview.

"It's a compliment babe. I wanna fuck you... so a slut twinkle is a compliment. You know about my reputation. I see the way you look at my crotch. You want tha Supa Dick all up in you baby doll. We both know it." My brazeness takes Katie by surprise... even though she knew how I was. She knows I take who I want... when I want them. I always get the girl... always. My grandma Martha (Martha Stewart) instilled that in me... and I instilled my 14 inches in all her horny holes. She took my virginity, many years ago. I love that woman so damn much. She's my mentor... sexually and otherwise.

Katie shakes her head... smiling now. She's intrigued... and turned on... by my unabashed cockiness. I know who I am. I can get any woman I want... and like I said just now... I always get them. I'm greedy, cocky and horny as fuck. I'm the Sex King... and I definitely fuckin' prove it.

I smoke my blunt... and make my way through the hell pit that is LA traffic. I'm headed to LAX to pick up my cousin/wife pornstar Lisa Sparxxx. She's been on a gangbang tour... 50 G's a pop.

I hand Katie the blunt... she takes it, but doesn't know what to do with it. She doesn't wanna smoke it while she's working. She finally gives in and takes a big toke on it. The van is filled with sexual tension and smoke, so I let the windows down.

"Nice van. It's very 70's ish." Thanks baby. Yeah... it's retro. $150,000 van. I like it. I have a couple of them. It's my pimp van... it's good for fuckin'. The bed in the back is real comfortable. You'll find that out for yourself, shortly." My unabashed cockiness at work again. I give Katie a big grin and take the blunt back to smoke.

"I will huh? You're a pretty confident guy... pretty damn cocky. I'm married... and I'm here to interview you... that's all James." Katie looks at me with a strong, bossy vibe. She's trying to take control of the interview... but I'm the alpha male 24/7, so she's gonna be out in her place.

"Baby... I don't five a fuck if you're married. As a matter of fact... that makes me want you more. I love bangin' other dudes chicks. It fuckin' turns me on. I knocked up Spence's girlfriend. Did it for free too. I get paid for that shit baby. Ain't that right Spence?"

"Yeah... I walked in on James and Denise. I had gone out to the store and I come back and James is plowing her doggy style on my bed... I live with him. It turned me on. Denise was screaming and cumming... her big tits flopping wildly, as James plowed her pussy with his massive cock. I jerked off watching it. He fucked her for three hours straight. Pissed all over her too. I licked her clean... and him."

Spence is getting excited telling Katie. He starts rubbing his cock through his jeans. Katie is excited too. My aggressive attitude has gotten through to her. She's grinding her well toned thighs together, as she listens to Spence. She filming it all. She finishes her Budweiser... her hard nipples almost tear through her skin tight top.

I reach over and roughly grope Katie's gorgeous 34 C cans. She's starts to protest, but gives in quickly. She wants me and I want her. I pull over on the freeway and park the van. I grab Katie and put her on my shoulder... she fake screams... and I take her to the bed and toss her on it.

"Eat her pussy Spence... while she sucks me off." Spence gets up and pulls Katie's white cotton panties off... gonna get rid of those, since she's my bitch now. He starts licking her out and I shove my soft cock in her open, moaning mouth, as I lay back on the leather bed. Katie starts sucking... trying to stuff more than a couple of super thick inches in her sexy, cock hungry mouth.

I lay back and down a Budweiser. I crack open another one and pour it all over Katie's beautiful face and my beautiful cock. I've got the most beautiful cock ever. It's huge... it's stupendous... it's humendous. I'm fucking awesome. I'm the greatest fucker ever... I get all the hot famous bitches... no one and I mean no one can touch me bitches.

I watch Katie dine on my hardening cock, while Spence dines on her neatly trimmed, light brown haired, leaking milf cunt. Katie bobs that sexy head of hers all over my gorgeous cock... taking in about seven inches. She locks those beautiful on me... the bitch knows what I like already... she's gonna make a good wife.

Spence goes to town tongue fucking and kicking that juicy, mature cunt... desperately wanting to taste her pussy jizz. Katie moans all over my super sized cock... spit drools everywhere. It hangs off of her lips and my cock... bathing my massive shaft... rolling down onto my huge, hairy balls. She screams out... her red lipstick smeared mouth full of thick, throbbing cock. Katie squirts into Spence's mouth. He drinks it down... lapping up my future wife's juices with glee.

I pull out of Katie's mouth and pull her up on the bed. I smack Spence's chubby, nerdy face with my massive dicki fuck his mouth for a few seconds... asserting my dominance over him. He submits to me like he always does. I ram down his fucking throat, then pull out and smack his face a few times with my rock hard cock.

I shove my 14 inches up Katie's soaked snatch... she screams in pain/pleasure... I lay my big body on top of her and get to pussy thumping her into sexual oblivion. I kiss her and drill that super stretched out cunt blazing fast. I drink a couple beers and keep pounding Katie Couric and her milf pussy into sexual mush. My weight pushes her down into the leather bed. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE... YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Katie squirts all over my rampaging fuck stick.

It's just the beginning. I pound her out for the next 45 minutes. Katie squirts 27 times. I make the honeys squirt like a fountain. Katie can't stop squirting. She screams at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSS... FUCK MEEEEEEE JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I LOVE YOU DADDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY... I'M YOUR BITCH FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!" God damn right she is. They all are. I make the hottest bitches my bitches... I have the gift... I'm the greatest... most awesome... most amazingly wonderful and super talented sex god of all sex gods... Yeah... I'm the man!

I pull out and straddle her gorgeous chest... ripping her clothes off. I keep her bra... to jack off with later. Katie wraps her sweet milf titties around my... ready to explode... super cock and pumps it with them. She squirts her titty milk everywhere. I lap it out of the air... so does Spence. I pour a beer on him to cool him off. I blast my giant wad all over Katie's beautiful, mature face and in her very talented mouth. She sucks out every drop and quickly drinks it down... pumping my cumming cock with both hands.

Lisa still hasn't come out yet... so we have some more fun. I pull Spence up on the edge of the bed... yank off his jeans and slam my still hard cock up his chubby, pale ass...all 14 super fucking thick inches. Katie stares in disbelief, that Spence can take it all in one pop. I smirk as Spence groans loudly. I fucking love sexually dominating bitches... male or female. I assert my complete and total dominance over them all.

"Take it bitch! Don't punk out on me! You'll make me mad." I tell Spence... slapping his chubby ass, as I force fuck his ass. He groans louder, wincing and tightly gripping my leather bed. I smile at Katie. I motion for her to come over. She does. She smacks Spence's ass.

"Take all of my man's cock up your ass bitch boy!" Katie orders Spence. I smile. I really like this bitch. I think I'm in love. Katie slaps Spence's pasty white, chubby ass hard... he winced and moans loud again. Katie goes behind me and sucks my bug ass, hairy balls from the back... jerking my super thick man eat really fast, as she does.

I stop ass fucking Spence... and let Katie bring out my cum. I drink a couple more beers... that's 32 for me. I hand Spence one. He drinks it... wincing from my giant cock stuffed up his tight ass. Spence loves to please me any way he can. He's my sex slave. I use him a lot and he loves every fucking second of it.

Katie sucks a s slobber all over my balls beautifully... jacking my cock faster and faster. She slide her tongue up my ass and tosses my salad... jacking me off... her right hand between my legs, wrapped tight around my massive, awesome fucking dick of dicks... into Spence's tight, submissive ass so fucking fast. I grunt and cum blast my cousin's pale white ass... overflowing it with thick cream. Katie jerks it all out... right into Spence's ass, as she eats my ass... and massages my hairy balls, with her left hand.

I pull out of Spence's ass and pull Katie's head around to my front. She immediately sucks on my throbbing, massive, very sensitive head... sucking me clean. She smiles so sexy at me, the whole fucking fun ass time. Katie digs her tongue deep into my piss slit, searching for any last drops of jizz.

I pull her head to Spence's ass and she smiles again... then proceeds to lick out every drop of my jizz from his stretched out, tight ass. Spence lurches forward, smiling from the surprise tongue up his ass. Katie looks at me, as she eats my jizz from Spence's chubby ass... slapping it hard... Spence moans loud and excitedly.

Katie grabs Spence's cock and starts jerking it. She moves back to my cock and licks it slowly from tip to base... bathing it in her saliva. Katie jerks Spence off as fast as she can... kissing all over my cock and balls... looking right at me every second. Spence grunts and cums on Katie's hand. Katie jerks it out, as she softly chews on my cock... from base to tip... her eyes locked on mine... our sexual list for each other permiating through the air. She blows me a kiss and licks all the way up my cock.

Katie winks at me and looks at her cum glazed hand. She grabs Spence's hair and ya ms his head back with her left hand. She puts her cum covered right hand to his lips. "Lick every fucking drop off of it bitch! It better be spotless... or else!" Katie slaps Spence in the face and smiles at me. I smile back and snort a line of coke. I've found my newest wife. I don't give a fuck that she's already married. She's mine now... and I always get what... and who... I want.

Spence licks Katie's hand spotless... lapping up every drop of his cum... swallowing it all down. I hand Katie the yayo and she does a line. We both piss all over Spence... covering his chubby face and body with out combined warm piss. Spence loves Spence, so he smiles a little... not wanting Katie to know how much he was enjoying it. Katie sucks me dry, then spits on Spence. She's really getting into the whole femdom stuff.

Lisa finally comes out to the van. "Hey daddy. I missed you." She jumps in my arms... kissing all over my face. I squeeze that phat booty and molest her tongue with mine.

We get in the van... Spence driving. Lisa and Katie and I are in the back... three way makeout session. "Hey Spence... head to Vegas. I'm making Katie my newest wife."

"You got it boss."

"James... I'm already married." Katie stating the obvious.

"So... So am I... A bunch of times."

"How many wives do you have?" Katie asks me... as I suckle on her gorgeous 34C's. I alternate between Katie's and Lisa's lactating tits. They spray milk all over me.. and I drink a ton too.

"I don't know... lost count at like 11." I answer back... sucking Katie's tits hungrily... leaving tit hickeys, as Lisa sucks me off... my cock between her huge, natural cans.

"Don't worry baby... it will be fine. You'll make a good wife for me." Katie bites her bottom lip... writing on my bed... moaning.

"OK... I'll be your new wife baby. You and I will have a lot of fun together. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh." Katie loves my breast work... hugging my head to her ample, perky tits.

We make it to Vegas and Katie and I tie the knot. We fuck our brains out in a cheap motel... I like to keep it sleazy... to consummate our marriage. I paid off the preacher and clerk ... since Katie and I were already married. They knew me from before. I've gotten married at that little drive thru wedding chapel a couple of times before.

I even let Spence tit fuck Lisa. He was so happy. Afterwards... Lisa, Katie and I all pissed on him... he liked that too.

I bought Katie a really expensive wedding ring. A cool mil. She was really happy. She even got a tattoo of my name on her gorgeous ass. I'd love to see her current husband's reaction to that. I'm taking her from his punk ass... so fuck him.

"HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BABE!!" My cousin Jenna Jameson jumps into my arms in the casino. "I've missed my sexy cousin. How you been babe? What are you doing in Vegas?" Jenna gives me a big kiss... her arms around my neck. I squeeze her ass... bouncing her on my crotch.

"Gettin' married sexy."

"Again? How many is that for you? What about me? We are cousins after all." Jenna gives me a horny... very slutty and mischievous look... and licks my lips. She's wearing a white wife beater tank top... no bra... a blue backpack, blue skull cap and skin tight hip hugger jeans and white Nike's. FUCK!! She's a walking, talking, suck and fuck machine. We kiss very innocently... Yeah... very horny and hot as fuck.

"Your too wild for me babe... you would corrupt me." I wink at Jenna.

"Too wild... FOR YOU? HA!! No chance in hell. You're the wildest and most perverted motherfucker ever... and I love you for it." Jenna kisses me again... her tongue hornily molests mine... she's a wild one... that girl.

I carry Jenna in my arms around the casino. I'm a big, strong guy... so it's not a problem. I hit the jackpot... 400 bucks... on a slot machine. Jenna pulled the lever. She's my lucky charm. I take her in the bathroom... sit her on the sink... pull her jeans down... and white g string... and eat her delicious pussy, right there in front of everyone. A couple of horny chicks stared. One even felt Jenna up. I rolled and popped my tongue all over her beautiful pink insides... licking every damn inch of her inner folds. I pinched that pink clit so fucking hard.

Jenna grabbed my hair... screamed out... and squirted right into my mouth. I drank down my cousin's fucking delicious pussy nut... lapping it up with my tongue... it oozed down my throat smoothly. Jenna grinded against my mouth... biting her bottom lip... moaning so sexy. I smiled and licked her clean.

I stood up and slammed my 14 inches up her sweet, neatly manicured pussy for 45 minutes. Random women using the bathroom and washing their hands round us. Some stared... some ignored us. I didn't give a fuck. Neither did Jenna. It turned us both on.

My big belly slammed against her tight tummy, as I pussy thumped her like only I can. My massive cock stretched that well fucked out cunt so wide... Jenna screamed in sexual euphoria... she's obsessed with my massive dick. I rubbed her perky pink clit through eight Big O's. Her juices splattered out of her pussy everywhere. It was pussy cum heaven in the bathroom at the Bellagio.

I squeezed her big fake tits... rubbing the tips of her hard nipples with my thumbs... drilling so damn deep up her super juicy pussy. "FUCK!! FUCK ME COUSINNNNNNNNNNNN!! I LOVE YOUR GIANT COCK JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Jenna screamed out... drawing a lot of attention. I smiled at the onlookers and kept pussy smashing my super hot cousin. Jenna's legs were on my shoulders... my hands groping those gorgeous, big, milf tits. Her milk shot out all over me. I leaned down and sucked both tits... biting them... sucking them so fucking hard and hungrily.

I drank down a gallon of Jenna's tasty titty milk and CAME HARD up her pussy. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... my cock shot so much jizz up her stretched out cunt. I pushed as far up it as I could... we both wanted me to get her pregnant. My cock bazooka blasted a massive amount of cum up her pounding pussy. It clenched down on my super thick dick so tight.

I looked right into Jenna's gorgeous eyes, as I shot out tons of creamy cum up her awesome cunt. She moaned loudly... smiled big... and rubbed my face with a sweet... well pleased smile on her perfect face.

"DAMN... YOU CAN FUCK COUSIN!!" Jenna complimented me... then dropped to her knees and liked every inch of my cock and balls... then kissed them... the sucked me totally clean. I took a ton of pics of my cousin sucking me clean... her beautiful, glistening lips wrapped so tight around my massive dick... her mouth stretched out insanely wide to accommodate my massive girth. Fuck... Jenna Jameson is fuckin' gorgeous. I love my fuckin' cousin so damn much.

"Thanks for knocking me up... I can feel it. I wanted your baby so damn much James. I want a bunch of them... A dozen of them... all with you handsome." Jenna smiles up at me... kissing and licking my cock. She blows me a big kiss. I pick her up and kiss her... hugging her tight... the other women in the bathroom mostly ignoring us. A few stare at my cock. I smirk, as Jenna and I kiss. I smack and squeeze her gorgeous, well toned booty and suck her milk filled cans some more.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,120 Followers
12