My Fun with Evolution Ch. 02

Story Info
It's more than she bargained for.
2.3k words
4.4
17.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nicklered
nicklered
2 Followers

It was morning. I woke up with my head on Dave's shoulder. Wow what a body. I couldn't resist. I had to touch it. I ran my hands down his chest, and over his rippled stomach. The tattoos on this man drives me crazy. I'm one for body art. Not excessive, like the arms or backs completely is a turn-off for me. But the ones that are strategically placed are just right. Like the ones on his arms, back and around his navel. Wow let me tell you.

I slowly slid my body down his, kissing all the way. I licked on his belly, around his navel, tracing the tattoo there. Then I kissed my way down to his cock. It was slowly coming to life. With a grin, I took his soft member into my mouth. It was the only way that I would be able to put this much in. Almost all, but it was still too long. It started to grow and soon all that I could fit was maybe and inch or so.

I felt Dave's hand in my hair. He was awake. He pulled me up to him and told me that was his favorite way to wake up. And kissed me. He then slowly pulled me on top of him. His cock rubbing my aching pussy. The ridge of its head hitting my clit and making it jump with every movement. I had to have that cock inside me. I begged him to put it in, pleaded with him to put it in. Finally he did slowly and fully. One sure, slow stroke and it was as far as it would go. It felt like it was in my womb. He started to lift me up and down on top of it. I leaned over top of him and started to rock my hips in the rhythm of his thrusts. I could feel his abs rub my clit. This soon had me coming, over and over again.

Dave pushed me up on my knees. He told me to put my hands on his thighs. He held onto my hips and started a gyrating trust. Moving his hips in circles, thrusting and then he did it. He moved his hand to my pussy. He flicked his finger over my clit. Dave continued to flick making me cum over and over again. Soon he was thrusting faster and harder. He was on the brink of coming himself. I begged him to finish. I wanted him to cum inside me. Finally when he did I came some more. Over and over again.

When we finally subsided, we untangled and Dave kissed me. We saw what time it was and hurried into the shower, we washed each others back. And other necessary places. We dried off and I dried my hair and put my makeup on.

Dave was getting dressed in the bedroom and I came out just as he was slipping on his shoes. He asked me what was on my agenda for the day. I looked at my itinerary for the day and noticed that I had an interview with Randy Orton and Hunter. I told Dave that, and he told me to have fun and tell him about it when we got back together tonight, then he left.

I think that he was hinting that I would do something with them, like I did Hunter and him. Well if that is what he wanted then I could go along with it. I'd have to call Dave's room and find out.

As I was getting dressed, I noticed that there was a note on the bed. I picked it up and read it. Of course it was from Dave. He wrote that I could do whatever I wanted during the day, but the nights were his and only his. And the whatever I wanted to do meant having sex if that's what I wanted. He just wanted to hear about it when we got back together.

Well I didn't need to call him anymore.

******

Whatever I thought was going to happen, it didn't thankfully for me

My mind had a vision of a three some with Orton and Hunter but now I don't think that I could have handled both of those cocks.

Although I enjoyed my fun with Hunter, I was tentative to repeat it. Now that I knew what was in those shorts thou, eh. But knowing what was waiting for me when I got back to the room with Dave was enough for me to not want to try anything else, But

I walked down to the lounge of the hotel where I was to meet with Randy, I was early so I ordered an iced tea. I don't drink often and it was too early in the day for me to even think about drinking.

I thought about what I wanted to ask Randy. And just kinda laid my head back on the chair I was sitting on and started to slowly rub my finger around the rim of my glass. It was making a low moaning sound and it got my mind on other questions I wanted to ask. I don't know how long I was sitting there before it heard a voice near my left ear.

"Damn, the looks like it would feel good somewhere else."

I looked up and there was the man that was in my thoughts and was waiting for.

"Well I had to do something while I waited on you." I said casually while I licked my finger of the condensation from the glass.

"I never knew that would look so sexy. To see you run your finger on your glass like that. I believe it turned me on." Randy replied as he pulled the chair beside me closer and sat down. " I could think of other things that would feel good with that finger. Other places too."

"Well lets do this interview and then well see what will feel good where. How does that sound to you?"

"Lets get this interview going then." Randy sits and we begin.

The interview lasts a little more than twenty minutes. At the end of the interview I look at him and ask if he has been to the sauna. I had reserved the sauna for myself and decided that I would like some company.

We strolled to the sauna looking like we were still having the interview. When we walked into the hall that separates the mens and women changing rooms we went our respective places. I had a skimpy bikini sent down for this and put it on.

I was first to arrive in the sauna room. I turned the temp to my liking and turned the timer on. Normally I would be in here for an hour myself but I put it on for one and a half hour just so we wouldn't be caught having fun.

Randy showed up with a towel wrapped around his waist, like there was nothing on underneath it. I was intrigued, there was a very good bulge underneath that towel that I wanted to explore. I waited until we were both quite warm, but from the heat and not each other.

I started to tell him the things I wanted to do.

"Do you know what I would like to do to all of those gorgeous muscles covering your body? I want to run my fingers then my tongue over every tattoo you have and then run them over the muscles in your chest. I want to flick my tongue on your nipples, with hope that you will do the same to me." I kept telling him every little fantasy in my mind that I had of him.

I watched his towel start to tent up. I removed the top of my bikini and started to rub my breasts. Flicking my fingers over my nipples, they were like little pebbles. My hips were making rocking movements, to the same rhythm as good sex. I'm making myself wet just thinking of what is under that towel and telling Randy what I want to do.

Randy suddenly stood up and pulled the towel off. There was nothing there underneath the towel. WOW! He is one well-endowed man. Not quiet as big as Dave but bigger than Hunter. His cock was about ten to eleven inches long and at least three inches wide. Now I know why all of the females involved in the sport didn't go wanting. I never knew that men could be this big and so many in the same room. WOW!

Randy grabbed my arms and held them above my head and started to kiss me, shoving his tongue into my mouth in the motion of fucking. If I wasn't wet yet I would have gotten wet now.

I wanted him to touch me. To feel the things his body was doing to mine. I thrust my chest into his, and rubbed my nipples on his chest the feel of his muscles, smooth and warm. He let go of my arms and pulled my bikini panty down off my body. He then kissed his way up my legs to my pussy. When he kissed the lips right over my clit, I came! I don't think I have ever came that fast without some stimulations or friction.

I pulled Randy up and made him lay down on the seat. I knelt down in between his spread thighs. I kissed his inner thighs and ran my tongue up and around is arousal. Not touching it, but coming close. He had very little hair, he must have it waxed or shaved or something like that, because there was so little hair. I played with his balls and slowly licked his cock. From the base to the head, in a slow long lick. I licked the pre cum off the tip and then slowly took the head in my mouth. I could only get like maybe an inch or so in but it was enough that Randy started to moan.

I tried to take more in my mouth and moaned. The vibration from that vibrated on his cock and he started to twitch. I pulled away. I wanted the cum but I didn't want it in my mouth. I had other plans for that.

"I want you. I want you to fuck me now Randy." I pleaded as I stood up.

Randy picked me up and laid me down on the bench. He bent down and kissed me, sliding his leg in between mine. He pressed his leg to my pussy, moving it slightly to get some friction going. I was so hot and wet that I thought that if I didn't get his cock in me I would die.

"Please Randy, give me your cock. Please!" I moaned into his mouth.

He lowered himself down and placed his cock on my pussy lips. He slowly slid it up and down my slit. "Is this what you want? Do you want me to fuck you? Fuck you until you can't move?"

"Oh yes please I want you now." I pleaded.

Randy pointed his cock at my pussy and pushed slightly. It wouldn't go in right away. Randy teased my hole with his fingers and then rubbed my juices onto his cock. He then put it back on my pussy and pushed. My hole gave way and he entered in one long stroke.

I was in heaven. My pussy was clutching at Randy's cock. Randy paused to let me adjust to his cock. I ran my hands up and down his back and butt, squeezing as I got to his butt of course. He started slowly to move his hips, his cock going in and out of my pussy. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his hips. I wanted him to be able to get all of his cock in me.

Randy then unhooked my legs and put them on his shoulders. One at a time, the sensation of his cock going in and out of me with one leg on his shoulder and one off was amazing, but I wouldn't let him put the other on his shoulder yet.

He stroked my leg as he stroked my pussy. When he stroked down on my leg, he would stroke in my pussy. Faster and harder he went. Then he pulled my other leg up and shoved all the way in my pussy. I screamed with my orgasm. The sensation of all of his cock in me was it I couldn't stop cumming.

He picked me up and flipped me over. And shoved in again and again. My orgasm would not stop and finally I felt him cum. It was like a hot burst inside my pussy and I came again.

We laid there for a few minutes with him still inside me. I could feel our combined juices sliding out of my pussy and down my legs. He slowly pulled out and turned me over, he pulled me close and he cuddled with me. That is the only way I could describe it. He held me close and rubbed my back. We laid there for a few minutes and then I decided to get up and get dressed.

I put on my bikini and looked at Randy. He just kinda sat there and gave me this little grin. "Now what is that look for? I need to go back to my room and take a shower. Maybe a long hot bath to get my muscles working right after the workout you gave me."

"I just wanted to watch you move. I like the way your muscles move."

"Well thank you but I don't really have any muscles. I don't work out like you and Dave and Hunter. And I know his name is Paul but I like the mystery of Hunter."

"But you do have muscles, just the right ones that all females should have. I like them."

With that he stood up and put his towel back on. I went to the door and left first and he followed me out. Since I had told him what I was going to do I just went and got dressed and left.

nicklered
nicklered
2 Followers