My Funny Androgyne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not planning to tell anybody about this, are you?" he said as he spun me around.

"What if I do? Are you going to get me fired? Gee, then I won't have to dress up as a woman any more. Go ahead, make my day." I pulled away from him and crossed my arms defiantly. In my heels, I was taller than he was, and I felt a sudden power over a man that was strangely exhilarating.

"Aaron, please, let's talk about this."

"Aaron is history," I spit out the words. "And so are you, if you try to fuck with me again." I returned to my cubicle, picked up my coat and purse, and headed for the elevator. He didn't try to follow me.

* * *

The sun beat down on my bare back while Donna smoothed another nerdle of sunscreen onto my tender skin. "Getting a suite with a private balcony has one downside," she said. "With you going topless all the time, I won't get to see any tan lines."

I rolled over and reached up to kiss her lightly on the lips. The little skirt on my swimsuit ruffled in the warm breeze, and the nipples on my emerging breasts were hard with desire. "If you do decide to go back to being a woman, the tan lines from your beard will be a lot harder to explain."

"If I go back to being a woman, who's going to able to satisfy you?"

"Oh, I don't know...Dick Sharkman seems kinda interested."

"If he comes anywhere near you, he'll get a taste of my hormone gun."

"Your hormone gun turns me on." I started to nuzzle on her ear. "Let's do it right now," I whispered.

"Again? You're incorrigible!"

"Just making up for lost time." I got up and waggled my ass as I walked into our stateroom. She was two steps behind me, and by the time I had my swimsuit off, she was on top of me, pressing me down into the soft pillows on our king size bed. I spread my legs and waited for the joys to come.

Donna was never particularly stacked, and the strapper t-shirt she always wore to bed concealed her small breasts. With her boyish hips and toned pecs, she had the look of a spunky teenager who's just lost his virginity and is eager for more. As always, she climbed on top. My breasts had become wonderfully sensitive, and she delighted in teasing them with her teeth while her hands caressed what remained of my manhood. Again and again, she brought me to the brink and sent me over the edge. My hormones had reached a happy equilibrium, and I was capable of prolonged erections which enabled me to pleasure Donna endlessly after each shattering orgasm of my own.

By the time we were sated, it was almost time for dinner. Donna showered first, and she was almost finished dressing by the time I got out of the bathroom. "It's formal night," she reminded me as she fumbled with her cufflinks. "I'm glad I don't have to wear a tux every night. It's almost as much of a hassle as being a woman."

"Poor baby," I said. "I think we'll move to the sunbelt. It would sure beat living in Chicago this time of year. All I'm wearing tonight are a bra, panties, and my little black dress."

"I doubt if they'll let you into the dining salon without your shoes," Donna said as she strapped on her cummerbund. "Is this thing backwards?"

"It doesn't really matter," I said, miffed that she had ignored my hint of a permanent relationship. "No one's going to notice you anyway." I sat down on the rumpled bed to strap on a pair of high heeled sandals.

"I suppose you think they'll all be staring at you."

"Um hmm." I turned my back to Donna so she could zip me up. "Aren't you jealous?"

"Are you kidding? Every guy on this ship is jealous of me." She nuzzled my neck after she fastened the clasp on my dress, and I could feel myself become aroused again.

With supreme will power, I turned around and straightened Donna's bow tie. "Let's get out of here while we still have our pants on," I said in my sultriest voice.

"Anne Thrope, whatever am I going to do with you?" she sighed. How about marrying me, dummy, I said to myself. I took her hand and she escorted me down the promenade deck towards the grand salon. The breeze felt wonderful as it swirled my dress around my bare knees, and I squeezed her hand while we stared into the moonlit night. At that moment, my life was perfect, and I knew what I wanted to do with it. Before I could change my mind, I paused and removed something from my purse. Donna gave me a quizzical look as I flung it over the rail, and we both watched as it spun into the water and disappeared beneath the waves. "What was that?" Donna asked.

"Aaron Thrope's passport," I said. "When I got my new one, I hung onto it, just in case. I don't think I'll be needing it anymore. Do you?"

I looked up at Donna, but instead of the smile I expected, there was a dark look on her face that I had never seen before. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Let's eat." Startled, I followed her into the enormous dining room, which was already crowded with suntanned couples in their tuxes and fancy dresses. Our table seated six, and our companions for the voyage were already there: a pair of empty nesters from New Jersey and two tipsy women who were vacationing from their husbands. They greeted us with their customary enthusiasm, seemingly quite taken with the attractive young couple who were so much in love. But tonight, they must have noticed something different between us, as Donna withdrew deeper and deeper into a mysterious funk. Before our entrees were served, the orchestra began to play "What I Did for Love." Desperate to get away from the table so I could talk to her, I told Donna that I wanted to dance.

"I don't think so," Donna said.

"Come on, Don," the woman from New Jersey broke in. "Be a sport."

"Maybe he'd rather dance with one of us," one of the hausfraus volunteered. To avoid a scene, Donna reluctantly pulled back my chair and led me out onto the dance floor. I waited until I was in her arms, and she started listlessly leading me around in circles. "What's the matter, Don?"

"Nothing."

"Come on. I know you too well."

"You don't know me at all, Anne."

"Give me a break! I don't even know myself anymore. I'm dancing backwards in high heels, trying to figure out why the most important person in my world is about to dump me. What's going on?"

She bit her lip, and I thought she was going to start to cry. "I can't keep this up anymore."

"Keep what up?"

Again, she withdrew into her shell. I pressed myself against her and whispered, "Please, Don, just level with me. Whatever it is can't be that bad."

She pressed her cheek against mine so she could speak without looking into my eyes. "Okay, you asked for it. Maybe it's for the best. You were bound to find out sooner or later anyway. It's just that the past four months have been so amazing....

"When the Metabolean settlement went down, a lot of the plaintiffs were incensed that you got off so lightly. Their expert witnesses already knew that Metabolean was the perfect antidote for temporary feminization, and instead of a one-year sentence, they wanted life. One of their lawyers approached me with an offer: if I could fix you for good, they'd pay me a million dollars under the table."

My head was spinning. "Fix me for good?"

"Make it so you would never go back to being a man. The hormones were phase one. Your friend Gladys was cut in, although she never knew what was at stake. Exposing myself to Metabolean was a calculated risk, but once I got a taste of being a guy, I was hooked. You gotta admit, the sex was great. Then I came up with the idea of taking you on this cruise. I selected an itinerary that would require you to get a new passport, and I even anticipated that you would dig in your heels. When I saw you throw your old passport overboard, I suddenly realized that this could never last. I've been manipulating you every step of the way."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Okay, so you shot me with your stupid hormone gun and bribed Gladys to be nice to me. I still think you're giving yourself a little too much credit. I decided to get a new passport after I had a heart to heart with a total stranger on Valentine's Day."

"Anne, that girl you met in the ladies room at Lawry's was working for me." I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. "So all of this has been an act?"

"No! That's the worst part of it. I love you, dammit!" She choked back a sob.

My budding female intuition told me that Donna's love for me was real, and that she was as afraid of losing me as I was afraid of losing her. Whatever she had done, I was going to stand by my man. "You really don't know me very well, do you?"

"No, and now I never will," she sniffed. "That's the worst part. I'm going to spend the rest of my life knowing I blew it."

"No, you're not."

She stifled another sob. "What do you mean?"

I reached into her breast pocket and removed her decorative silk handkerchief. Gently, I dabbed the tears off her beautiful face before I inserted it back in her pocket and rested my chin on her shoulder. "I was a total shit before you came into my life. A 'misanthrope' was what the mediator called me. Well, somehow you turned me into a different person, and in the process you stopped being a manipulating dominatrix and picked up a conscience. That's why you had to confess what you did to me."

"But how could you ever forgive me? I've been a complete shit."

"It takes one to love one."

She lifted my chin and kissed me softly on the lips. "I guess we were made for each other," she said. I felt an erection poking against my dress, and Donna felt it too as I pressed myself against her. "That's not very ladylike."

"All I have on under this dress is a pair of panties. I can't go back to the table looking like this!"

She took me in her arms and swept me off my feet. "Could you ever marry a millionaire?" she asked as she carried me back towards our stateroom.

12