My Funny Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers

The belt whistled in the air as I brought it down hard on her reddening ass. I could see the cross hatched outline belt marks on her ass. I was sweating profusely. My dick was so hard it hurt. With each stroke of my belt, my dick would sling little drops of precum.

I wanted to fuck her! I wanted to pound her into the ground in an orgy of sex and domination. I stepped back. I had a better idea.

"Did you pack a raincoat?" I growled at her.

She was confused. She ran her hands over her ass. She inspected the blood my belt had drawn. She crawled on all fours over to me.

"Yes." She said. "Why?"

"Clean yourself up. We are going out! Wear thigh highs and a raincoat. Nothing else!"

Obediently she walked into the bedroom. I heard the shower come on. I stood naked and sweating in my living room. So she wanted to be used! I would show her what used meant. She was my bitch for the night!

She was presentable when she came out of the bedroom. I had her open the coat. As ordered, she had on thigh highs and heels. The London Fog hit her just below mid-thigh. It had five buttons. The last button was just below her hips. From there to the hem was open. It could be gathered at the waist by a belt.

We took a cab to a bar I knew south of downtown. The neighborhood wasn't that great but I knew the owner, Joe. He poured a good shot and ran a clean joint.

Aunty and I sat at the bar. I told Joe that she was a woman I had picked up. Joe was early 60's and had an eye for women. Aunty asked to go to the ladies. I told her it was ok. Joe watched her ass move under the coat as she walked to the back.

"Man, I'd love some of that!" he said.

"Go on and get some."

He looked at me incredulously. "You shitting me?"

"Look, she is just a whore I picked up. If you want to fuck her, fuck her!"

Joe looked at me long and hard. Finally he said:

"I'm here by myself. But a blowjob would be nice!"

Aunty came out the bathroom and started toward me.

"Give Joe a blowjob!"

She froze. Our eyes locked. She looked from me to Joe. I could see the conflict in her eyes. Just when I thought she was going to say no, she gave me a slight smile. Still, holding my eyes, she said:

"Where do you want me, Joe?"

Joe motioned to the back end of the bar. The bar was L shaped with the small end of the L at the back of the bar. Aunty walked to the end of the bar. Joe walked down, lifted the gate and step out from behind the bar.

His eyes shifted from me to Aunty as he unzipped.

"Are you sure this is ok?" he queried.

"Enjoy, Joe! Open your coat and show Joe what he is getting!"

Aunty undid the belt. Then she slowly unbuttoned the coat starting with the top button. Joe's eyes popped at the sight of aunty's lush body. Tentatively he reached out and cupped her breast. He looked back quickly at me. I smiled and nodded. He leaned down and licked at her nipple.

Aunty's nipple was instantly hard. Her eyes were hooded. She looked over Joe's head and smiled wantonly at me. She was enjoying herself. She was a submissive. Let herself be used like this both excited and humiliated her. She sank to her knees. She took Joe's cock in her hand and stroked it.

Joe's 6" sprang to attention. My aunt could barely get her hand around his girth. She licked the slit. She smacked her lips at the taste of Joe's pre cum. Slowly she licked around the head of Joe's massive dick head. He easily had the girth of the bottom of a beer bottle.

Aunty took him into her mouth. Even at only 6", his girth prevented her from taking his entire dick into her mouth. She got his massive head and a little more into her mouth. Tears came to her eyes as she strained to get more in. She bobbed slowly back and forth on Joe's dick.

Joe had his hands on either side of aunty's head. He was trying to get more of his tool into her mouth. His eyes were closed. His pants lay on the floor around his ankles. His legs were bony. The skin sagged slightly. His ass was skinny and sagged. But that skinny ass and those bony legs were pushing as much of his enormous dick into her mouth as he could.

He pumped harder as his orgasm neared. Aunty let go of his cock and put her hands on his waist, trying to slow his thrusts into her mouth. Suddenly it became academic. I watched Joe's bony legs thrust forward hard and began to tremble as he released his man fluid into her mouth.

Aunty was gagging and trying to pull away as copious amounts of cum flooded her mouth. Her cheeks swelled like a chipmunk as she tried to contain the sperm flood. She pulled back. She coughed and spewed her mouthful of cum all over Joe's crotch. But he wasn't finished. The last blasts of jism hit her full in the face. She fell forward on all fours, coughing up Joe's seed. He dribbled the last drops into her hair as he reached back to balance himself on the bar.

Aunty was a mess. As she stood I could see her breasts, neck, face and hair were covered in cum. It dripped from her chin. It slowly rolled down her cleavage. She looked at me and smiled. She used her hands to wipe her face. Then she licked her fingers.

My dick was so hard it hurt. I stood to reposition it.

"I am going to the ladies to clean up! Would you have Joe pour me a drink?"

Joe had managed to get his briefs and pants up. He moved back behind the bar, dropping the gate behind him.

"Man, where did you find her?" Joe wheezed, still struggling to catch his breath.

"I found her downtown."

"She definitely knows how to polish a nob!"

I laughed at the old school phrase for a blowjob. Joe busied himself pouring two huge drinks. In the bar mirror I saw aunty come out of the ladies. She had done her best but she still looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet!

All of her makeup was gone. Her hair hung like an old dishrag, limp and damp from her attempts to wash cum out of her hair. Her face was puffy from lack of rest and too much alcohol. Her coated was buttoned carelessly. She had assayed just two buttons with the belt in the middle of those. Her huge tits were trying to burst out of the top. When she walked, the coat rode up, exposing bare leg almost too her pussy. She had taken off the stockings.

She sat next to me. She crossed her legs facing me. Her neatly trimmed pussy was on display. She took a long pulled from the glass of whiskey. She placed her hand on my leg.

"Is there anything else you want me to do?"

Joe smiled back down the bar at us. Two husky white guys had come in. They wore bib overalls, Timberlanes and hard hats. Joe greeted them jovially. Without asking, he began fixing their drinks.

I turned back to my aunt.

"We'll see." I answered.

She glanced down the bar at the young construction workers.

"Would you like to see those young studs fuck your aunty? Would you like to see them plow my pussy while you watched?"

She moved her hand to my cock. She stroked it slowly. I could feel it twitching. I motioned for Joe.

"Do you think your customers would like a little fun?"

"Look, the blowjob was nice, but I can't have too much off brand shit going on here. If the city found out, they would snatch my license."

I nodded. "Please get us a cab then."

Joe made the call while aunty and I finished our drinks. I noticed that one of the construction workers kept glancing down the bar. I looked down at my aunt's legs. She had recrossed them. The guy was looking right at her bare pussy.

I slowly ran my hand up aunty's bare thigh. I fingered her pussy. I made sure the guy could see me doing it.

Joe was busy with his late night rush of shift workers. Aunty get up and walked slowly back toward the washrooms. I noticed that her hip movements were slightly exaggerated. I watched the young guy in the mirror. He was entranced by her.

Aunty got to the men's room. She stopped, looked back at the young construction worker. Then she pushed the door and went in. The guy must have set some kind of record getting to the men's. When he reached the door, he glanced around furtively, then he went in.

I got up and walked slowly to the men's. When I entered, the guy was slipping on a condom. Aunty was naked. Her coat was draped over the partition. She was leaning against the wall with her legs spread. The place stunk of piss and vomit. I nearly gagged.

"How much is this going to cost me?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just get to watch."

Although this guy stood better than 6' and weighed a good 230 or so, his cock was barely 5" with a raging hard on. His girth was maybe the width of two fingers. He gripped her ass with two grimy hands. She grunted as he rammed his dick deep in her old pussy.

He thrust hard once, twice, three times. Then he grunted and came. He fell forward and lays his face on her back. He was breathing heavily. Finally he stood. He tossed the condom in the toilet and zipped his fly. He pulled out a well-worn leather wallet. He pulled out a bill and stuffed it in her coat pocket. Without a word he turned and walked out the door.

****

Aunty laid her head in my lap as the cab moved rapidly north. Her coat was fully buttoned and tied tightly around her waist. She reeked of alcohol, sweat, sex and piss. I could have hammered nails with my dick.

We didn't speak throughout the cab ride. Nor did we speak in the elevator. When we entered my apartment, I ordered her to strip.

"On all fours, slut!"

Aunty dropped to her knees. I went into the bathroom and got a tube of KY Jelly and my army belt. I stripped. My cock bounce like it was on springs as I stood naked above her. I squirted the lube on my rigid cock. I knelt behind her. I squirted lube on my fingers. I rammed two fingers into her ass. She grunted and fell forward. I grabbed her old fat ass with both hands and pulled her back to her knees. I rammed my dick deep in her ass with one thrust.

"You filthy stinking bitch!"

I pulled back and thrust home again.

"Motherfucker, you ain't had no bitch who did all I did for you!"

I began a slow in and out.

"You useless old slut! You owe me."

"Then take my ass, you bastard. Take it. Treat me like the slut you want me to be

We growled and snarled at each other. Our fucking was animalistic. There was no love, just need. I thrust my rigid member in her tight ass repeatedly. She grunted and thrust back hard. I raised the belt high and brought it down hard on her ass. She bucked and squealed.

"Harder, motherfucker, harder! Punish me if you're man enough!"

Whack!

The belt whistled through the air and struck her ass and wrapped around her hips. I could see the red welts raising.

"Yes..Yes.. Yes!! Make me feel it! Make me feel your love!"

Whack!

"You useless old bitch! All you good for is fucking like the tramp you are!"

Whack!

Large welts covered her chocolate ass. Still she bucked back against me. The room stank of our sex, that pungent, aromatic aroma of semen, pussy secretions and our sweat.

Whack!

"AWWWWWW fuck! I'm cumming!" I screamed as I pumped my seed deep in her fat full ass.

"Give it to me, give to me deep, gawddam it! Fill my ass you motherfucker!"

Rope after rope of my man juice pumped deep in her ass. I could see it started to ooze out of her ass and run down her thighs. I collapsed on top of her. She dropped to her belly, my dick still pumping its last drops of seed into her ass.

We lay there. Both of us were breathing heavy. We sounded like steam engines as we try to get our breath. I rolled off her on to my back. Aunty slowly got to her hands and knees. I could see the tic-tac-toe of my army belt on her ass. Rivuletslets of blood formed the outline.

"Fuck, baby, fuck I musta cum 5 or 6 times! Aunty ain't had a fucking like that in years!"

She smiled at me. "Here, let aunty clean you up."

She licked my nipples, sending thrills through my body. She bit down on my nipples hard. I jumped and smacked her ass. She moaned, arching her back.

"Careful, you old slut!"

"Your slut!" She moaned as she licked the sweat from my chest and belly.

Her tongue trailed lightly across my belly. She sucked lightly on my sweat soaked pubic hair. Her tongue trailed down my still sweating thighs. Her erotic licking of my body caused my dick to slowly harden.

She took my cock in her mouth. She licked the residue of our anal sex from my cock. She took each ball into her mouth and roughly sucked them. I smacked the back of her head.

"Careful bitch!"

She looked up at me smiling.

"I'm yo bitch! Aunty will always be your bitch. I will do whatever you want me to do." She leered at me as she slid down between my thighs. She pushed my legs up on her shoulders. I felt her tongue probing my ass. I felt her tongue fucking my ass.

My dick was rigid. I felt her finger replace her tongue in my ass. Again, somewhere I heard this wild animal snarling and mewling. I heard it scream. I realized I was that animal. Aunty was massaging my prostrate while she sucked my cock. I felt my ass pounding into her finger, trying to get it deeper.

I screamed as I came. At one time I was trying to get her fingers deeper in my ass and my cock deeper in her throat. I howled as my body reacted of its on volition. I had no control. I was a spectator. From a distant place, I watched these two sexual animals, one screaming in ecstasy. The other leering in triumph, her face and her covered in my cum.

I awoke on the floor of the bedroom. Aunty was on the floor next to me. Her head was even with my dick. She was snoring loudly. The room reeked of stale whiskey and sex. I heard a distant ringing. I rose to my elbows, still on my back. Again the ringing. I realized it was the phone. I crawled on my hands and knees and picked up the phone.

"Hello." I croaked.

"Schaka, is that you?"

I cleared my throat.

"Who is this?"

"It's your cousin, asshole!"

I looked back at his mother. Her ass was cross hatched with the marks of my belt. Her hair was matted with my cum.

"I'm on my way to pick up mom. She has a plane in two hours."

I hung up, crawled over and smacked her on the ass. She came awake with a jolt, wincing at the pain. To save time we showered together. One more time I fucked her ass. It was a quicky, more from form than need.

When her son arrived I was dressed in my robe. He quickly gathered up his mom and her bags. He thanked me profusely for letting his mom stay with me. She hugged me and thanked me also.

As they were turning to leave she turned to me.

"Look, I didn't get a chance to do any shopping. Would it be ok if I came back in a few weeks?"

We both smiled as I nodded my assent.

Schaka
Schaka
3,075 Followers
12