My Funny Valentine Ch. 07

Story Info
Years later and epilogue.
15.4k words
4.67
7.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

Note: The few comments, mostly cruel (not to mention my worst scores by far) make me think my story doesn't work. I guess I should have said "future porn director" in the first chapter or something so as not to disappoint. Oh well. I do think this is still a romance, focusing on Joe's love for Jill. Those that keep reading, I hope you find some enjoyment in it. Those that hate it, please don't be too insulting. I don't write this shit and post it to be called a fucktard.---maxicue

Chapter Seven

Our Twentieth Valentine's Day

Thirteen Valentine's Days later, a new millennium had begun. A major change had been feared but didn't happen. Same with my home life.

"I'm ready for my cute guy, Mr. Solomon," Jill said to me the morning of our celebratory day. I knew who. We had met him a week before at the AFVA awards where I had been awarded the old man Lifetime Achievement award.

"Really?" I asked while studying my reaction. Less jealousy than I thought I would feel and more relief. Relief for the fairness of it.

I had been fucking other women from the beginning of our relationship. Not since I had stopped acting, or at least my cock had stopped participating in my films or other films seven years before. Monogamy followed, ending at my wife's insistence. That it happened with a gorgeous and perky California blonde with a ripe 18 year old body including c cups and matching booty who often wore a cheerleader outfit during the high school football season and who also happened to be our babysitter could be construed as clichéd.

Two things made it less so. Evie had grown up in our house, her mother our live in maid and nanny. We had brought Wendy into our lives when her career as porn star for the mentor ended badly when her pumped up and drug and steroid addled costar went berserk and raped her anally and damaged her both physically and mentally and Jill and I took her in, kept her with a roof over her and her five year old daughter at about the time when we had purchased the Malibu home. The separation between upstairs and downstairs activities helped to mollify any reactions Wendy had in bringing up memories of the rape even if she knew what was happening beyond the locked, padded door.

Evie knew too even if we kept the knowledge as much as possible from her. She may have known earlier, but she knew for sure when a teary-eyed Wendy snuggling in the arms of the sympathetically teary-eyed Jill despite Wendy having several inches height over her, both naked with covers covering Wendy's d-cup fake tits and her back covering Jill's real double Ds, confessed it all to her one morning. It had not been an unusual occurrence, my wife in bed with our maid. Jill had been comforting her for years and the two had gradually become lovers. Jill even introduced her to a few of her toys, but only representative phalluses would do the job. I never shared that bed.

"Mom, what happened to you to make you so sad?' the precocious 13 year old who had just experienced her menarche a couple weeks before asked her. "And don't get all shy and guilty on me about you and Aunt Jill sharing a bed. I've know for years and it never bothered me. Tell me what happened."

Her mother told her as did Jill when they were asked dozens of questions. "Maybe it's a lesson in what not to do in your life," her mother concluded.

"Aunt Jill?"

"Yes honey?"

"Has that ever occurred with Uncle Joe's actresses?"

"No honey. Never. Uncle Joe would never let that happen."

"How can he be sure?"

"He's very careful, honey. He never hires assholes. He cares too much for his actors. He knows how vulnerable they can be."

Evie nodded with a wry grin. "A porn director with a heart of gold. Who'd have thunk?" There was fondness in her joke Jill noticed. And she also noticed a keen interest in a baring of her nipple when Wendy shifted.

But Jill waited. She waited for Evie to find someone her own age to play with. Boys had come. Girls too. In both senses. They never lasted. Only friends lasted, a couple of gay boys along with another cheerleader, Italian looking, smart and sexy, and a very nerdy looking girl. They had been friends with her for years. She let the boys use her room from time to time, but sex had never been a part of her relationship with her best friends.

Jill waited until Evie had turned 18 late in the summer. We had just sent Diana, the last of our three children before I got snipped, to her first year of boarding school, joining her other siblings in that unfortunate schooling decision, needed we had decided both because they would be educated better than the local public school, and, truth be told, so that they wouldn't be around when Daddy did his naughty job. Only then did Jill approach me with the extraordinary possibility of bedding the lovely and luscious babysitter.

We debated it. Like I said, I had become monogamous, but still noticed gorgeous women with gorgeous bodies and reacted to them naturally, especially Evie. Especially since Evie tended to dress minimally at home: bikini panties and short cropped t-shirts sans bras.

"But I'm like a father to her," I argued.

"And I'm her aunt," Jill shrugged. "But we still feature in her fantasies."

"You're sure?"

"You don't notice her staring at you, glancing south to see the reaction her body gives you?"

"I try not to," I said sheepishly.

"Well she does the same to me, noticing my nipples just like I notice hers. And..."

"What...?"

"I..."

"What?"

"I kind of got curious and spied on her."

"What do you mean spied?"

"I checked out her computer."

"You didn't."

"Unh-hunh. I had a feeling I'd find proof of her attraction to us. Guess what I found in her recent items file?"

"Videos of me in action?"

"Both of us."

"It's been years..." I started.

"And I never got listed in the credits, I know. She did major research digging into old films to find a scene of me getting fucked by you while sucking some starlet."

"A body double scene?" I asked.

"Unh-hunh. I guess she could tell it was me. It was the most recent item viewed."

"So she's Jilling off, so to speak, to you?"

"To both of us."

"Do you think it's why she hasn't ever found a boyfriend?"

"Or a girlfriend for that matter. I guess we impressed her with our skills."

"How long has she wanted this?" I asked.

"Years, I think," she answered and described with more detail than she had before that moment when her mom and she had confessed our business.

"So your tits made her hot," I chuckled. "I don't blame her." I caressed the already hardened bud on her right breast under her tight t-shirt. My wife too tended to dress provocatively at home. "So why now?"

"I've let her have the time to find someone her age, and she never has. She's no longer needed as babysitter. In a couple weeks she will be off to UCLA. She's still saddened by her mom's death by hepatitis c earlier this summer and definitely needs cheering up. And we love her and want her too. Don't we?" she finished, rubbing my erection through my boxers.

"Yes," I admitted. "How do you want to handle it?"

"A date?"

"Dinner and a movie?" I asked.

"The other way around. I thought dinner might be the coup de grace for our seduction. Something messy like spaghetti I can toss together. I thought a stroll down Venice Beach with some shopping for bathing suits and after there's a mini festival of avant garde erotic films at UCLA."

"Including mine?" I asked and Jill nodded. "Which one?"

"The...nude study?"

"Of you?" I smiled.

"Unh-hunh."

I laughed. "I haven't seen that in ages. If that doesn't make her hot, I know at least it will make me hard."

"I have a feeling it will do both."

And it did. All of it. Jill and Evie shared a changing room at a boutique shop on Venice Beach and shared subtle caresses. Jill made me try on and buy a Speedo which couldn't help reveal a curled up hard on which of course Jill made worse caressing it. I could swear I saw Evie drool, especially when Jill steered her hand for her own quick caress.

And with Evie between us we caressed each other like high school kids in the back row of the small auditorium, even though the back row had several audience members surrounding us. I reached around two bodies to just make contact with Jill's stiff nipple while Jill's hand hidden under a box of popcorn in my lap continued keeping me hard.

By the end, during my film, Evie took over Jill's caresses and my hand cupped her buoyant breast rubbing the distended nipple behind her bra while Jill worked on Evie's lengthy, athletic thighs and higher into moist heat.

We couldn't wait to get home, caresses continuing on the way with less subtlety in my restored 57 Chevy with the helpful bench seats, Evie again between us, her hand working hard on my hard on while Jill rubbed between her thighs with vigor. Evie's other hand occupied my wife's hot sex. I wished I had a spare hand, but could only caress Evie's small but rigid nipple between gear shifting, and the other hand had to hold the steering wheel. Jill's pussy rubbing had to do while pulling on her own nipples the way she did when horny.

At home, Jill reheated the sauce, tomato with meatballs she had prepared earlier, and boiled noodles. Evie tossed a salad together. We changed into our domestic coverage, t-shirts and minimal genital coverage including boxers for me and panties for the ladies. Those all showed proof of our desire, mine with its tent and dots of pre-cum and the ladies with the gussets darkened by abundant moisture.

It was delayed gratification along with sating a less salacious need. We were hungry twice over. Jill let us finish our salads and most of our plates of spaghetti before accidently on purpose dropping a meatball onto her left breast.

"Oh that will stain," she complained.

"Not if we douse it with water," I suggested, pouring her full glass over her tit, making the cotton transparent, revealing her long thick nipple in all its glory.

"And I wanted to lick it off," Evie almost whined.

"Give it a try, honey," Jill agreed. So Evie leaned over and began suckling the proud nub through the t-shirt, her other hand reaching for the other nipple. "Oh fuck," Jill moaned.

A minute later, I exclaimed, "Oh fuck," and pulled back my chair. "I dropped a meatball in my lap."

"I hope it didn't burn, Joe," murmured Jill.

"Let me suck it clean," Evie volunteered gleefully, crawling under the table and grabbing my hard on through my boxers and bringing her lips to my glans.

"Oh, and I wanted you to lick off the sauce on my skin," Jill pouted.

"I'll get that," I said and leaned over to suckle her newly bared nipple.

"Good idea," Evie murmured from below, pulling my cock out through the boxer flap. "God it's more beautiful in the flesh," she purred before engulfing my glans in her hot and enthusiastic mouth. A moment later she removed it. "Forget I said that."

Both Jill and I chuckled amidst out moans as my mouth vibrated on Jill's big tit and Evie's returned to its task. It felt great if necessarily inexperienced. I'd been sucked by the best, including Jill who outranked all by a considerable margin.

"Tell me what to do," Evie pleaded.

"Let me show you," Jill offered.

"Ah," I sighed, already missing Jill's textures against my tongue as she dropped down to her knees beside Evie. I reached down to caress two different breasts, both bared for me since Evie had lifted her t-shirt above it. It felt uncomfortable though, and I craved more pleasuring of both intensely desirable women.

"Let's take this to the bedroom," I suggested. Both women eagerly agreed.

All of us naked in the California King bed in the master bedroom, the ladies returned to their task. I watched Jill instruct Evie, my head propped up on my big pillow. My eyes coveted the sight of the tanned body and youthful buoyancy and the sexy curves between heavy yet perky tits crowned by small pink nipples and the equivalent meaty butt creating delicious flesh hillocks as Evie lay on her stomach attending Jill's words and my cock. That she tanned everything, obviously using our little discreet sunning roof deck more often than I had imagined, only made the sight of her that much more delicious. Adding to that were her sky blue eyes sending messages to me of her happiness and horniness at at last getting what she had craved for years. But despite the spectacular view of her and my eternally sexy wife and the ever increasing pleasure both women brought to my cock, I wanted to participate more.

"Bring that beautiful pussy to me," I demanded.

When Evie shifted, Jill spanked her tight double egg shaped butt. "He meant me, Honey. You need to concentrate. Don't worry," she continued, straddling my face and lowering her delicious cunt to my lips, "We'll both enjoy eating your lovely honeypot soon enough. Right after we make him squirt."

That seemed to encourage an even more intense blowjob from the student. "Oh fuck," my voice buzzed against Jill's labia. Jill paused her instructions to purr her pleasure. Soon though she led Evie, an avid student (all A's in high school led to her scholarship to UCLA after all) to achieving her goal of sending me into ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum," I warned the gorgeous blonde teenager.

"You want it?" asked Jill.

Somehow I felt those flesh lips nod on my cock.

"Then swallow like your life depends on it as soon as he shoots. There's more of it than you expect."

Another nod and a brilliant suck and I let loose my seed into the loving mouth of our babysitter, groaning my pleasure against Jill's taut clit and causing her to shiver with a mini orgasm of her own.

"I did it," Evie crowed delightedly after swallowing all I had to offer.

"You've done that before," Jill murmured.

"Some," Evie admitted. "Mostly to get the jerks off. I only tasted it once and it tasted much more sour. I worried about...Joe's flavor, but I guess I wanted it so much that I didn't mind. I almost liked it."

"Defending your virtue?" I asked.

"I guess," she admitted. "But I'm not a virgin. I got pretty horny when I guy went down on me, and I had to feel what it felt like."

"And?" asked Jill.

"It hurt of course at first. Then it started to feel better just as he came. We tried it again a couple nights later. I think he should have made me cum on his tongue like he'd managed to do before, but I guess he knew I'd let him fuck me so he moved on too quickly. I even sucked him off before to give him more time, but no dice. It felt pretty good, but not nearly good enough. He got possessive and I got tired of him and his adolescent needs and decided enough was enough. I never dated boys after that."

"When was that?" I asked.

"Almost two years," she told us.

"Wow," I said. "You must have fought them off."

She grinned. "I let myself get tainted by the lesbian brush, hanging with a butch senior. Actually I was a sort of beard for my best friend Tanya."

"The nerdy girl," I nodded.

"Unh-hunh. Not that I didn't play with the lesbian for awhile. She had nice fat tits the way I like them," illustrating by squeezing and sucking my wife's tit, "but the rest of her didn't attract me all that much. I guided her into the arms of my best friend, and they stayed together until the lesbian went off to college back east."

"Rachel," my wife remembered. "Just like Justin and Eric you let them use the guest room."

"Yep," Evie grinned. "You guys are so cool. All my friends think so." With that she embraced and kissed my wife before embracing and kissing me. Her hot body pressed against mine as she lay over me causing the beginning of resurrection. She felt it, giggling into my mouth while rubbing her hot young pussy against it.

"Not yet you slut," Jill said, giving Evie another swat on her butt causing a provocative "Ooh," and a delicious squirm. "You may have been lusting after us all these years," Jill continued, "but we've been lusting after you, too."

Evie looked back at my wife. "How did you know?"

"We could tell, and..."

"Might as well confess," I suggested.

"I checked out your computer and saw Joe and I on it in flagrante delicto so to speak. I hope you're not mad. I just wanted to be sure of your desire."

"Just embarrassed," Evie responded, her blush testifying to the truth. "I've always trusted both of you, more than my mom even, and I knew you would only have the best intentions."

"I did."

"It's just that...you must have known what I used them for."

"Of course. And I hardly missed little pinky at all," Jill grinned wryly.

"With that boxful I found..." Evie blushed even deeper. "Sorry."

Jill chuckled. "I don't mind you sneaking under our bed. Little pinky happened to be an old favorite of mine. I figured you could use it more than me. I bet you smelled the sheets when you first used it." Jill's fingers slid into the moist heat of Evie's vagina. I could hear the wet strokes.

"I...did," Evie admitted, moaning.

"On your back, Honey. Joe and I get to explore your extraordinary body."

She obeyed and we surrounded her, sharing kissing her smiling lips to begin our journey.

When our lips got lower, past her heaving breasts that had occupied our attention for several minutes, our fingers swimming in the ever flowing natural lubricant inside her pussy, Evie reached down to capture both of our genitals. "Bring them up here to me," she requested. Who were we to deny such desire?

So while we touched and teased and tasted her from belly button to toes, she moved from cock to clit, fingering one while suckling the other. All of us were more than ready for the main event, especially Evie having cum explosively from a two tongued attack on her incredibly juicy and sweet tasting pussy. Honeypot indeed.

"Condom?' I asked her as I knelt between damp thighs.

"I'm on the pill and it's been two years," she answered, her eyes wide as she gripped my hard as rock cock and guided it where she needed it. It pushed past her portal lips, and she gasped, "At last!"

I went slow, stroking deeper with each careful thrust until finally bottoming out. She loved every inch of it, gasping, "So good," when I crushed her pubic bone with mine. We remained tightly conjoined, savoring the feeling, hers of never being so full and gently and lovingly so, and mine of being immersed in a tight hot lively sheathe. We kissed deeply and intensely.

When I began the slow sawing, bringing my glans to the edge of escape before sending it back deep, Jill took over kissing. My hand gripped Evie's left breast while Jill's gripped her right, Jill's other hand slowly rubbing the small but sensitive clit Evie sported.

"Harder Joe," Evie gasped, lifting Jill's mouth from hers with gentle hands before pulling Jill into another kiss.

I did as commanded, reading Evie's strong thighs lifting her hips against me to speed up even more and press in even harder.

Minutes later we pounded together at a ferocious power and speed, Jill giving up her lips to let Evie breathe but continuing to rub much more vigorously at her clit. Jill's other hand busy squeezing with ever greater pressure each of Evie's small taut nipples left Jill without attention. I solved that by stroking high and deep with three fingers into her needy pussy and chewing on her nipples.

"Fuck! Joe! Aaaah!" Evie shouted, trembling with ecstasy as a tremendous orgasm washed through her. I slowed my pace but kept fucking her. Jill stopped rubbing her clit, but continued to press against it. Both of us watched her ecstatic face, the blush covering it and her chest. She looked breathtakingly exquisite despite the contortions and especially when they eased and she glowed in blissful comfort.

"So beautiful," I murmured.

"Mmm," Jill agreed.

Moments later, her breath caught, Evie grinned wide and said. "Awesome. Totally awesome. That was totally awesome. You two are totally awesome."

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers