My Funny Valentine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"And this from a straight A student," I chuckled.

"What do you expect from a blown mind?" she replied.

"That's better," I grinned, kissing her hot lips. "You're pretty fucking awesome too."

"Thanks." She felt me stroke into her. "You're still hard!"

"Yep."

"Cool. Could you...could you use one of those butt plugs in my ass?"

Both Jill and I chuckled. Jill, climbing off the bed to reach under it for the toy box, said, "A girl after my own heart."

A familiar position, I brought Evie's knees high, slipping a pillow under her lifted lower back as Jill sawed lubricant slickened fingers into the young beauty's anus and coated the butt plug she held obscenely between her thighs as if rubbing a weird shaped cock.

Soon it was in as was my cock. Evie loved it, writhing and moaning, stiffening and cumming. Busy behind me, tickling my balls while fucking the plug into Evie kept Jill from attending in any other way to our blonde beauty. That left me the not unpleasant job of suckling and squeezing her nipples and rubbing her clit. No kissing. Her mouth needed to be clear for all her gasps and howls of pleasure. As loud as she was, I knew she'd never experienced this intensity before. I would have heard.

Finally with a finger up my anus and a rub of my prostrate, Jill set off my orgasm. It rocked me. I undulated into Evie with each intense ejaculation. Feeling Evie's tight cunt buzzing around me with a last orgasm or the end of a continuous one only helped give me one of my best orgasms ever. It wiped me out. I dropped to my side and passed out after my penis slipped loosely from Evie's incredibly saturated pussy. Rarely had I been so selfish as to sleep before Jill got her cum.

I had nothing to worry about.

Awaking to the lovely shock of Evie's ever improving cock sucking, she released my turgid flesh with a wet pop, announcing my return to my wife.

"Fuck me, Joe," my wife moaned. Glancing at her I stifled a chuckle. Two fake cocks filled two holes, the anal probe stroked in and out by Evie while Jill worked the other one, her other hand pressing a buzzing vibrator against her clit.

"Which hole?" I had to ask.

"My pussy, you motherfucker. I need your flesh and blood beauty inside me."

Stepping within two sets of thighs, I spread mine wide to accommodate Evie's continued anal fucking, lifted Jill's knees to her torso, tossed aside the thicker phallus from Jill's pussy and replaced it with mine, shoving deep with the real thing.

"At last," Jill moaned. "Fuck me hard you fucker. Harder. Fuck. Evie's a natural cunnilinguist, but I just had to have you! So good. So hard. In me." She continued buzzing her clit while I pulled on a nipple and bit the other and seconds later she shook with an overwhelming climax, her juices shooting out around the base of my cock and my balls. I had never seen her shoot without g-spot stimulation. The intensity kept her silent though her mouth opened up to scream. With one last undulation, she relaxed into oblivion.

"How long were you working on her?" I asked Evie.

"A half hour at least."

I laughed. "You can stop fucking her ass, honey."

"Oh yeah," she chuckled and eased it out. "I got her so worked up Joe. Even rubbed her g-spot forever before she shoved in the dildo. I just couldn't get her to cum. I think she needs you for that."

"You definitely did all you could," I grinned. "I guess you're right."

"That's some kind of true love I think," Evie said.

I shrugged. "I know she's mine."

***************

A few months later at the AVNA Evie brought Jill's cute man. I couldn't help but laugh.

Evie ended up embracing UCLA with enthusiasm and it, at least male and female students, embraced her right back.

The older ones impressed her, especially graduate students. And what heterosexual male or lesbian wouldn't be seduced by her beauty, her sexiness, her athletic and curvaceous body and her precocious intelligence. But she wasn't a slut.

"I'm horny," she'd complain to us cutely and either we'd bring her home for a long weekend of sex or we'd visit her at our apartment which we'd essentially given to her, it sitting close to campus, or Jill would visit when I was lost in writing or post production (when directing, my wife always worked on set). Often the call came after another disappointing date with a potential boyfriend or girlfriend who she dismissed from her life with a kiss goodbye, making sure they understood the kiss would be their last with her. She may have been disappointed, but I'm sure they were much more so.

It wasn't even a graduate student that passed her high expectations for a lover. A fellow freshman in fact who shared her major in business ended up winning the prize of her. Both had duel majors. Hers was economics, wanting the philosophical side of business sharing the practical side. His, it turned out, was film.

They had noticed each other from the beginning, him more than her of course. Being a shy and gawky nerd, his desire to strike up a friendship and hopefully more with her had been thwarted by both nerves and a lack of self confidence. He felt more and more emboldened though when he caught her eye more and more often. It still took a month into the second semester for him to sit next to her. And it took her to start the conversation that would begin his journey into the heart and the bed of the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

It all had to do with me. As soon as he told her he studied film, my name came up. Though I hadn't been exactly a topic of conversations with her earlier suitors, Evie never felt shame about my oeuvre. As it turned out neither did Sam. Besides the usual masturbators who chose my films for the quality of both images and talent, I always had a cult of more high brow film nerds, getting scholarly essays in intellectual magazines along with features in porno rags. Sam claimed a place amongst those nerds.

At first he didn't believe her or was at least skeptical. Instead of being offended, she took it as a challenge. Their first date which happened to occur on the first day they ever really talked, she took him to the UCLA archives which had my earlier art films and they watched my wife in action as well as my own eight inch dong.

"That's his wife. Isn't she gorgeous?" said Evie.

"That's his cock. Isn't it gorgeous?" she said later.

She went into more detail than that, explaining how Monica had been my girlfriend before Jill and the soundman had been my best friend. Unfortunately, since everyone including me had aliases, that didn't convince him either, but it did lessen his skepticism.

"Aunt Jill," she said into my wife's ear, telephoning her from our apartment. "Do you think you and Uncle Joe could come by tonight?"

"Horny?" Jill asked Evie.

Evie chuckled. "Yes. Always. For you. But that's not why. It's sort of a favor. Please?"

Jill asked me, but already knew the answer. "Sorry honey, Joe can't come."

"We can fix that," Evie joked and shared a laugh with her much older lover. "But you can?"

"Of course. It's important?"

"I think it is. You might..."

"Then I'll be there. You want me to bring some leftovers?"

"That would be awesome," Evie replied.

Jill chuckled at the too LA word but let it go. "Give me an hour."

"Thanks Aunt Jill."

"Anything for you, honey."

I might have not been there, but Jill impressed Sam enough. He impressed her too. And he made her laugh albeit internally when she first met him.

That laugh finally emerged when Jill returned home. "He's you Joe, only skinnier and taller and nerdier and I bet he's got a longer cock too."

"So you think it's love?"

"I'd bet on it," she said.

"Nerdier hunh? I never considered myself a nerd. Not smart enough."

"You've always been my nerd, sweetie," she said. "Plenty smart and obsessed by esoterica, though not the dungeons and dragons sort. And though never as shy as me, you had that too. In fact I think I got you out of that."

"Because such a gorgeous woman wouldn't accept it?"

"No. Not at all. Monica was the hot little number and you managed to seduce her. You told me about your shyness. Otherwise I might have never known. You've never been shy around me. I think you needed not to be in order to be my knight in shining armor which you've always been."

"And you my dear are the fairest maid in the land."

"Maybe the horniest," she said, taking me away from my desk and into her arms and soon inside her lively cunny.

When I finally met Sam, I too had to stifle a laugh. I could see the likeness. Similar build and hair and nose. He had even more knowledge than I had at his age about film, and in some ways more than I ever had. We got on like a house on fire whatever that means.

It was at the awards show. Meeting me blew him away, but he got over it. Aside from my brief moment of old age recognition, we rudely talked through most of the presentations. Evie beamed at how well we clicked. Jill did too, actually involving herself in the conversations fairly deeply.

One thing I could tell. He may have been in awe of me at least initially, but he was completely infatuated with Evie. And thankfully, probably to his utter surprise, the feeling was mutual.

We brought him home with us afterwards, awing him again with our fabulous house and again with my set up in the downstairs area.

"Could I use this sometime?" he asked me breathlessly. "I'm working on a short screenplay, and..."

"Of course," I told him. "And Jill and I can help you with the equipment."

"Awesome," he said.

"Let me guess, born and bread in LA," Jill speculated.

"Worse," he responded with a sad shake of his head, "Orange County."

We all broke up at that.

Despite the late hour Jill whipped up another awesome (sorry, I've lived here too long) meal and we chatted over it for quite some time. I had rarely seen Jill so comfortable with a man besides me. She even sat close enough to him to nearly touch him.

That night we heard the moans from Evie's room. Like I said, Evie got loud when greatly pleasured.

We idly fondled each other listening to her. "Monogamous again," I said with a little regret. After all, Evie had a fabulously gorgeous and responsive body.

Jill only shrugged.

When the noises ended, Jill requested sixty-nine and I gladly agreed. We fell asleep at its end, my head still towards the foot of the bed. Jill slept with her face nestled against my thigh.

I awoke, still sprawled out naked, to the chirping noise of two excited women. That one of them, the only one dressed albeit in panties and midriff revealing t-shirt, stroked my morning hard on distractedly may have helped awaken me.

"I don't know, honey," I heard my wife say. "You're pretty skilled already."

"Maybe, but Joe's better than me, and you're better than Joe. And you taught me cocksucking better than anyone taught me anything."

"You were an avid student if I recall."

"Is his cock longer than mine?" I grumbled through an early morning throat.

She kissed the subject at hand. "Maybe an inch, and a little thicker. It's scrumptious. But not so expert as yours. He's definitely made for porn. It may not last in the beginning, but it pops back up and lasts longer every time."

"How many times," Jill giggled.

"Uhm...four?"

"No shit," Jill exclaimed.

"He's eighteen," I explained. "And I'll bet he'll last longer with lots of practice."

"I hope so," Evie giggled. "Although he kind of passed out before cumming a fourth time."

"It was pretty late when you two started," Jill said.

"Yeah it was. He did good for like his first time with me. He's only had one girlfriend and it didn't sound like they were much for communication."

"So what do you want Jill to do?" I asked her.

"I want her to teach him cunnilingus."

I looked at Jill and she didn't look worried or afraid or upset in anyway. "You know how Jill is with men," I reminded Evie.

"But you look so comfortable with him," she said to Jill. "You like him."

"We both do, honey," Jill responded with a smile. "We like him a lot."

"Me too," Evie grinned.

"Why don't you head back to him, love," I suggested, "so he doesn't wake up alone."

"Good idea. A blow job should wake him, and nice hard ride on the second prettiest cock I ever saw should really start off the day right. See you," she finished, adding another kiss to my cock.

"What do you think for breakfast, waffles?" asked my adorable wife.

"Maybe French toast. That's the best for nascent love."

"Such a romantic," Jill giggled, climbing onto my hard on and pulling me to the edge of the bed so she could fuck me in my lap, a most loving position. We lasted just as long as our loud neighbors, a lot quieter and more gentle and perhaps even more loving. I'm sure the results were the same, two extra long cocks, one a tad longer, filling the wombs of their lovers with seed, hopefully with the receivers of sperm enjoying it just as much. I know Jill did, and knowing Evie, she probably came even more. She sure sounded like she did.

So on our twentieth anniversary of becoming lovers, our sixteenth wedding anniversary, Jill's unique request to have another man make love to her, to feel her throat surround his cock and spill his seed deep into her pussy and maybe even her bowels, came as less of a surprise than it might have.

"Sam?" I guessed.

"Of course," Jill smirked. "Who else?"

"That cad you've been sneaking off to?"

"Fuck you, Joe," she laughed. That's a convincing response. "Evie and I have been talking."

"Now why am I not surprised," I smirked.

"Do you want to hear?"

"Sorry, sweetheart."

"Anyway, there's this whole cunnilingus instruction thing of course, but I decided on a caveat. After all, fair is fair. Evie gets the rewards, but what do I get?"

"What do you get?" I asked.

"Guess. What's the one thing I've always wanted, but my usual response to men prevents it."

"No more plastic up your asshole?"

"You're the one in my asshole usually, my naughty boy."

"Of course," I chuckled.

"And Evie wants it, too."

"Really?"

"Unh-hunh."

"We've always used butt plugs or your narrower dildos."

"She wants it if it means two hot cocks in her two holes spurting their nasty cum."

"You know I'm game. It's you I'm worried about. And maybe Evie's virgin anus."

"I'm ready my love."

"Is he that much like me?"

"Unh-hunh."

"Should I be worried?"

"That I'd steal a young stud from the hottest girl in the world who happens to be more than half my age?"

"Unh-hunh?"

"You're sweet," she said, kissing me thoroughly.

"After all he may not be the handsomest guy in the world, but neither am I, and he too is quite a bit younger than half my age."

"But you're still my naughty boy," she stated. Nough said.

****************

"But it's your anniversary," Evie responded to Jill via speakerphone.

"It's Valentine's Day, a celebration of love," Jill argued.

"Isn't it more like 'Be my Valentine' or something?" Evie argued. "You know, one on one sort of thing?"

"Do you have plans?" I asked her.

"Not that I know of. At least Sam hasn't said anything. It's not like we've been dating all that long. We've had one date less than a week ago and that was only because you guys invited us to the awards ceremony. And we've only been fucking since then too."

"Only the one night?' I asked.

Evie giggled. "Every night since, actually. He stays over when he doesn't have classes early like today."

"So he's not there?" asked Jill.

"Nope, but I'll be seeing him in class in like a half hour. He did say he wanted to discuss something when he left last night."

"Should you be going?"

"I'm ready already and it's like fifteen minutes to class. Thanks for that, guys."

"Of course," said Jill. "We rarely use it these days, and you getting so much out of it thrills us both. So you think he might be planning a date?"

"Maybe. That would be cool. But to tell you the truth I don't think he's all that romantic. It's not like he's a sensitive poet like you, Uncle Joe. No, I think he's trying to get up the courage to ask if he could come by your house to use the film equipment or something."

"I told him he could come by anytime," I said.

"I know. I think he thinks you were just trying to be nice or something. He doesn't know you like I do. But for some reason if he does get all romantic..."

"Go with it," Jill suggested, though she didn't seem thrilled with the idea.

"I don't understand it, but inviting me to be with you on your anniversary..."

"And Sam," said Jill. "We love you and you're getting close to him."

"I think I love him, Aunt Jill. Emotions get stronger everytime we're together, and when we're apart I really miss him and not just my pussy missing getting filled so much, but that too," Evie giggled.

"I already sensed that at breakfast that first night," said Jill. "You already looked so comfortable with each other. Of course you just tapped him of all his man juice, so that might have explained it." Both ladies giggled.

"But you, too, Aunt Jill. You looked comfortable with him."

"Pretty much from the beginning when I came by the apartment to prove your claim of knowing us."

"That's really unusual for Jill, Evie," I said. "In fact, since me, it's never happened with a man."

"You're not going to steal him, Aunt Jill?"

Jill and I laughed and Evie joined in in the end. "Even if I had a chance, I got my naughty boy and my favorite cock right here," said Jill.

"I envy you," said Evie.

"Thanks," I said.

"I should be going," Evie started, "but I just want to say that if he springs a date on me, maybe I could adjust it to include you. If he doesn't, I'll invite him. Either way I think I'd end up with a much fancier dinner." We all laughed.

"When should we swing by?" I asked.

"Six?"

"Perfect," said Jill, and we hung up.

Jill looked up at me guiltily. "Can we get a reservation?"

"I'll find something," I assured her.

Our usual anniversary consisted of spending the day and evening on our private roof deck, cuddling against the February ocean breeze and eating picnic food, drinking wine, chatting about anything and everything, exchanging words of devotion to each other and of course making love several times. It was us at our most intimate.

It only made sense that Jill bringing a man into the equation changed things, including bringing in the expectation of a romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. We hadn't even thought about it until Evie brought it up, her expecting it to be sharing our usual thing. We kept it to ourselves, these intimate celebrations, and neither Evie nor her mother realized we'd been making love right above their heads instead of going out for the day and evening and reappearing late in the upstairs living quarters.

Evie called us just before we headed out into LA traffic to pick her up. "Oh my God," she shouted into the phone. "He brought me a dozen fucking red roses, but they were like this deep red, like red velvet or something. Said they were unique like me so no one dared to choose them so they were extra cheap, like they awaited his arrival, the poor college student," she laughed. "How weirdly romantic is that? So yeah, he wanted to take me out, but he had to wait for the lecture to end to do so since I got there just in time for it. Everyone gawked at us, at me with a lap full of heavenly smelling flowers and at my beautiful nerd, both of us blushing red as the flowers most of the time.

"So yeah, he invited me to dinner, and I gave him our change of plans. He seemed momentarily disappointed until I pointed out you guys could buy us something really fancy and after...Well...This is about...what we talked about isn't it Aunt Jill?"

"Yes, everything, I hope," Jill told her with a chuckle.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers