My Funny Valentine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"Oh good, cause I told him we'd be sharing," she giggled, "causing the expected reaction."

"So he won't mind some old lady's body in bed with him?"

"You're inviting some old lady?" Evie cleverly countered. "I bring you into bed with us as fantasy material. He knows about us."

"Just Jill?" I asked.

"Mostly. He's heterosexual, Uncle Joe. But you've been known to substitute for any backdoor toy we might be using."

"Good," said Jill.

After a pause, Evie asked, "Dress up?"

"Yep," I answered.

"Cool."

"So it won't be a problem for our poor college student?" asked Jill.

"I took care of it," Evie replied. "We went shopping after class. We found a really cool like antique tuxedo that fits him kind of loosely, but he looks adorable in it. We'll bring it back to get it better fitted. Maybe it's the whole unique thing, but I kind of like the way it hangs on him."

"Do we need to pick him up?" I asked.

"He's here. We've been teasing each other, driving each other crazy with no relief."

"Us too," Jill giggled. And we had, hiding out in our little sanctuary and playing at the edge of climax without going over. "I swallowed him early, but..."

"Me too," said Evie. "I hear blue balls are murder."

"Got that right," I said. "See you soon."

"Can't wait," said Evie.

Being a foodie, Jill ended up steering me to a couple of gay friends' new Bistro just off Melrose called Bête Sauvage and featuring a unique beast du jour entrée for a five course prix fixe fine dining experience. Being so specialized and getting a negative review from the old fart sourpuss (as Jill labeled the LA Times food reviewer) had kept things slow. Jill had actually planned on visiting and writing her own review for the local Malibu paper in her weekly column and sending it to the LA Times as well. They often published her words in a "View from Malibu," blurb.

It's something we shared unlike some older couples we have known, the circle of friends we acquired over the years. I met her foodie friends at gatherings I could attend and found them mostly charming. And in turn she'd join me at artist gatherings I had initiated early on in our arrival in LA, a sort of multi-media workshop with writers, dancers, sculptors, painters, composers and performance artists sharing their latest works or more often their works-in-progress. I called it Fiasco West, since I had borrowed the idea from a composer that lived near campus at the upstate New York college I had dropped out of which he called Fiasco. These separate friends, both the foodies and the artists, met monthly at both my wife's and my insistence to keep things sustained. And when events happened like a new restaurant or one of my friends had a show, we'd try to go en masse to them and meet afterwards.

Anyway I knew and liked these young gentlemen (nearly thirty, but when you're a decade and a half older that seems young) and only wondered why she had let me call several of the usual suspects for fancy romantic dining and being told they were full up.

"I don't know," she admitted apologetically. "Maybe I thought it would be mixing business with pleasure or maybe eating some exotic animal didn't suggest itself as romantic."

As it turned out, she thought wrong. The place had this rustic atmosphere like we were feasting in the midst of the Black Forest or something. With candle lights and ambient light that seemed like a camp fire somehow, it could have been one of our celebratory picnics, but with amazing food served. And being Valentine's Day, the couple had created a subtle theme of love. No naked cherubs shooting arrows, thank god. Instead glitter flickered on the tables and tiny lights flickered on the walls like stars. "Fairy dust," Carl, the maitre d' partner informed us about the glitter. "The kind Puck changed the lovers with in Midsummer Night's Dream."

"It's lovely," said Jill. "Do you often do themes like this?"

"For holidays," he shrugged. "Like for Christmas we adorned the walls with holly and evergreen twigs. It made the place smell delicious. And for New Years I found some sparklers that gave off incense scents and had some chaser lights that looked like fireworks, small and subtle, but celebratory."

"And the music?" I asked. A violinist and cellist played beautifully in the corner.

"We invite street musicians we bump into. String players or acoustic guitarists usually. Clean them up and pay them with food. We let the customers know they can tip them if they like."

"That's really cool," said Evie.

"It's beautiful," I said.

"Thanks," he smiled.

"You should think about the theme thing," Jill suggested. "Makes the evening special. Maybe special nights when things tend to be slow mid week or maybe a week of some special effect. Let people know with advertising that looks like invitations or something."

"Thanks Jill," the short, dark haired man with the pretty face responded, kissing her cheek. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too," Jill smiled. "And don't worry. I know how fabulous Chris cooks."

He rushed off, busy being charming.

"This is perfect," Evie announced taking my hand and Sam's on top of the table. I took Jill's and Jill took Sam's. The ladies leaned into Sam and me for kisses.

It was perfect: the company, the amazing dinner, the atmosphere, everything.

We ended up with lots of doggy bag containers. "We loved the food, Carl," Jill told her friend who looked worried, and we all nodded enthusiastically. "It's just..."

"We have plans that too full tummies might hamper," Evie explained. "It's love day after all," she winked.

"Of course," he grinned and blushed. Sam blushed too. The rest of us didn't, being shameless. And horny.

You see, we'd been playing under the table. Neither Jill's nor Evie's hands in my lap surprised me. Nor did mine in theirs surprise them. Jill's in Sam's definitely surprised Sam when he noticed both Evie's hands above the table and, with a giggle, caressing his cheeks as she kissed him. "Isn't love fun?" she said after the kiss, making him blush harder which caused her to giggle and go in for a second kiss. "We're all going to have lots of fun tonight," she purred just loud enough for all of us to hear.

"Okay," he managed to say. It was a struggle.

Driving home I felt like a chauffeur, the two ladies and the young man occupying the back seat. Plenty of room for them to play in the big old Chevy.

Less than five minutes after I started home I heard Evie decry, "Isn't it beautiful?"

"It is," Jill replied.

"Told you," Evie responded.

I caught Sam's amazed eyes in my mirror and stifled a laugh. I nodded to him. I think he needed that last bit of permission, although I don't think it calmed him all that much. Especially when I heard slurping sounds.

"Fuck," he moaned.

I saw him cringe and release three or four times, edging towards climax before the ladies eased back. I knew their talent well. His eyes never caught mine after my nod. They looked downwards, moving right to left and back.

"Please," he begged unsteadily.

After a smacking sound I heard Evie tease, "Please what, sweetie?"

"Oh God!" he moaned.

Another smacking sound, and Jill said, "Let's put him out of his misery, honey."

Smack. "Okay."

"Not misery. Ecstasy! Oh fuck!" he growled, his face scrunched up from the intensity of it. I swear I could hear swallowing.

"Don't be greedy," said Evie with a chuckle. A moment later she said, "Okay, Aunt Jill."

Then she surprised me, crawling over the backseat, her lovely black dress open and her breasts hanging free. Pulling up the skirt of her dress, she showed me her lovely heart shaped blonde pubic hair crowning her damp slit. Her fingers dipped in while she leaned in for a quick kiss. I dared to shift my face to meet her lips, tasting foreign cum, especially when she darted her tongue into my mouth. It couldn't be anything but momentary. I had to watch the street ahead. The taste didn't bother me. I never swallowed a man's cum directly, but had shared seed with actresses for my movies and of course my own many times from my wife. But the warmth of her lips definitely enflamed my libido.

"I'm still hungry," she muttered cutely and dove for my lap, somehow freeing my cock from a very tight place and sending it into her throat.

"Not a good idea," I told her reluctantly, trying to concentrate on driving with an immense distraction.

She decided to ignore me.

Truth was, I wanted this. No, I needed this. And more.

Driving on the busy highway, I made my way right and took the first exit. Luckily we were in large corporate building land and I drove into the nearest empty parking lot.

As soon as I parked, I negotiated my body beneath Evie's and brought her frothy honeypot to my mouth. I sensed her need and didn't hold back, seizing her clit between my lips, sucking it and tickling it with my tongue.

"Yes!" she proclaimed before filling her mouth and throat with hard, throbbing flesh.

"Cumming," she announced moments later.

"Me too," I replied, buzzing her shivering clit. My tongue pressed there as I erupted with intense ejaculations. Both of us undulated against each other.

With the last of my orgasm trickling from my little slit, I moved my head from her pussy and looked at her face, red from the sexual blush and coated with my cum. "I guess I missed," I quipped, pulling the decorative hanky from my breast pocket, turning my body to reach her face with it and delicately cleaning off the spunk.

"I ate some of it," Evie grinned beneath my cleaning. "I guess we were both ready to pop."

"I guess," I chuckled.

"You want me to drive?" asked Jill, her big lovely breasts hanging naked over the back seat. I kissed each awesome nipple and her lovely bee stung lips, tasting strange cum again, a first for us.

"Can I drive, Uncle Joe?" Evie pleaded. "Sam can keep me company up here."

"Good idea," I said, exiting the car and waiting for Sam to put away his admittedly exceptionally long cock and slip out of the back.

"You're sure you're cool about this?" he asked me as we stood together, his eyes an inch or so higher than mine.

"Are you?" I asked him.

He only nodded.

"Jill?"

"Very," Jill giggled.

"Then we're cool," I said crawling into the back seat and into my wife's arms. "Try not to distract Evie too much."

"Hey, I'm a good driver," Evie complained.

"I know you are, honey. I trusted you with my kids didn't I? Just keep the teasing to a minimum you two."

Twenty minutes later we arrived safely home, my wife sated from my busy tongue and again from my cock when she straddled me, her thick nipples between my teeth after a long and loving kiss became too suffocating for her. She'd rarely been so passionate in her rise to orgasm and its overwhelming achievement. It only got more intense.

I felt like an old straggler when Jill and I leisurely strolled hand in hand to our master bedroom, though we paused to remove all our clothes and fondled naked flesh, slowing us down even more. By the time we entered the room, the young lovers had gotten naked as well and Evie slowly rode Sam's impressive cock, Sam squeezing Evie's full young breast with one hand while she filled his mouth with the other. I watched his long shaft glisten with her joy juice as it emerged from her depths and saw it push out a small hill on her taut abdomen when it went deep.

"You want to go first, Jill?" Evie murmured.

"Did you forget about the enema?" Jill asked her.

"Oh poop," Evie responded cutely, and we all chuckled.

Except Sam. "Enema?"

"You two have a nice long loving fuck while I revive Joe's dick while holding in a butt load of warm water," Jill said.

"Kinky," said Evie.

"Don't worry," Jill continued, "I'll kick him out when I'm ready to explode. We're not that kinky." Looking down, she saw my penis start to create a bulge in the front of my suit pants. "On second thought, my voyeur husband can watch you two. Resurrection is inevitable."

"What can I say?" I said. "It's not just for art that I chose my profession."

"And I completely empathize. Why else did I not have the least qualms with it," Jill grinned, rubbing my crotch. "I'll see you guys in a few minutes."

Suddenly changing her mind, deciding being with me on our anniversary as much as possible was more important than voyeurism, her other hand held my hand pulling me into the bathroom.

I had never actually watched her give herself an enema before, and for some reason it fascinated me. "Fill the tub, my love," she told me as she squeezed the mix into her rectum.

I added the floral soap that softened our skin into the filling bath. "How was it?" I asked her, both of us knowing what I meant.

"Kind of exciting seeing the expression of awe on the cute boy's face as I sucked his big mushroom. I felt like a goddess enrapturing a mortal, especially when I revealed my tits and his mouth gaped. Feeling strange hands, shy and inexperienced, explore my tit flesh and my tight nipples surprised me in their effectiveness. He didn't know what I needed and he either squeezed too hard or not hard enough and yet just the incredible difference between your expertise and his fumbling excited me. When he bent his head down to suckle, I felt maternal and yet too horny to be, kind of naughtily incestuous as if it was Pan doing the suckling with adolescent abandon and at the same time it was you first tasting me there."

"Sam looks more like me than our son does. Pan got the best of both of us," I reminded her. "Broad shoulders, athletic, but he'll probably end up my height or taller."

"He got your sensuous lips and eyes."

"They're as dark as yours and bigger than mine."

"But just as expressive," she argued.

"Yeah, he got stuck with the facial/emotional gene like me."

"I always loved that about you. I always felt I saw your soul written on your face, like you had nothing to hide." She stroked my face gently.

"I never have with you," I said. "Even dark thoughts. Even when we argued and moments of hate flashed through my thoughts scarring my inner eyes like bolts of lightening. I knew they would pass and I would once more see how beautiful you are, body and soul, and how extraordinarily lucky I am that you focused on me to be your man."

"My obsession," she grinned tightly, holding in her bowels. "Who'd have thought it would last so long?"

"Time filled the dimensions of it, bringing a statue to life."

"You were never a statue to me. Never a male Pygmalion. I fell in love with your thoughts as much as your soulful eyes and cute smile."

"And your cuteness overwhelmed that first night we made love."

"Not my slutty outfit?"

I chuckled. "I have to admit seeing you in your true dimensions, not hidden in loose tents, certainly heightened my attraction to you."

"Amongst other things," she grinned, rubbing my cock.

"Your body always has and always will have that effect on me."

"Even when my dugs hang to my knees?"

"Even then."

"Right."

"Your proud nipples will always lure my lips to taste them." I demonstrated.

"Mmm," she purred, capturing my head and pressing me against her breast. "I'll always be glad of that."

"Me too," I mumbled, my mouth full of tit flesh and nipple.

"Admit it, love, I've always been an odd one. I never attracted interest like Monica did or Evie for that matter. An ugly duckling."

"Turned into a swan," I told her, gazing into her eyes. "My swan. Your unique beauty is a gift my love. Like an ineluctable puzzle with infinite permutations and always surprising solutions, your face never gets old for me. It always fascinates me. Your beauty is a revelation."

"This swan needs you out of here post haste," she groaned. "Go watch our lover get fucked."

"How..."

"Five minutes?"

"Okay my love."

"Get out!" she grunted.

"Okay," I chuckled, dashing out the door.

I snuck into our master bedroom watching Evie and Sam gently fuck, Evie covering Sam's body as she shifted subtly on his cock, bent to occupy her pussy at that extreme angle. Their lips remained joined, their eyes closed, their hands exploratory, ignoring me.

Though I made little sound, Evie finally noticed me, reaching out in a gesture, with her hand low, easily interpreted. I brought my curved, half hard cock to that hand and she captured it and brought it to her lips inches from Sam's face and wide eyes.

"This is your cock," she said to him between lip embraces of it as it expanded into full erection. "A tad shorter and leaner, not much, and just as beautiful." Her hand pulled me in deeper. I moaned at her quick tongue and her suctioning mouth. Her hand rubbed my glans when she removed it with a wet pop, the rubbing easy with the abundance of saliva. "I've always loved this cock since my pussy desired such things, and the man attached to it much longer." She sent me deeper, stretching her throat, her head shifting back and forth in a quiet fucking motion. When it emerged even wetter than before, she continued, "I'm beginning to love yours too, and the man attached to it, if that's okay."

Sam's hand gently redirected her eyes to him. "More than okay," he said. "It's exactly how I feel about your incredible pussy and your incredible body and your incredible...you."

They shared a chuckle and then their lips as Sam began shifting upwards, entering her deeper and pulling farther back. "Mmm," she hummed into his mouth, her hand still rubbing the edges of my glans.

"Fuck me, Sam," she said when lips separated, lifting her torso from his. Their mergers quickened and intensified. "But don't cum. Not yet. You can make me cum though."

Shifting so she could rest on her knees, she brought his hands to her breasts before returning a hand to my cock. Her other hand dove for her clit, but I knocked it aside and did the honors. She grinned at me and pulled me back into her mouth, fucking me with her lips at the more rapid though still slow speed that her vaginal lips fucked Sam's cock.

The difference between Sam and me was he aided in the fucking whereas I let her take command of the fellatio. Jill's fears had engrained that into me, keeping my hand off her head when she gave me head, and Evie actually appreciated it as well, telling us at one point how her mouth felt almost raped by an overly randy fellow teenager. I had a feeling Sam got that lesson as well. If nothing else, Jill and I had taught her to always communicate her needs and desires. Being shy or restrained only lessens the joy of sex.

"Joe," I heard shouted from the bathroom. Evie winked at me, gave me one last thrust into her throat, kissed my glans and replaced my fingers at her clit.

"Fuck me harder," I heard her gasp as I exited the room.

Jill beamed at me from the bathtub and at my bouncing cock. "Get in and keep standing," she said. I noticed no smell of feces and the thick, scented candle, the only light in the room, explained it. It smelled sweet and musky like a room full of horny women. It actually added to the sexual thrill I felt.

I brought my cock to her mouth as I stood over her. She angled herself to take me down her throat. "I want you to hold my head and fuck my nasty, cocksucking mouth like it's my cunt or my asshole," she said a moment later before returning my glans into her narrow gullet.

"What?" I asked her.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on the back of her head, her eyes tearing and pleading as she looked up at me.

I did as she commanded, but too gently apparently as she shifted to faster speed and continued her baleful gaze. So I pulled her lips against the base of my cock repeatedly and more and more aggressively, pulling her off with a clutch of her hair in my fist to let her breathe a moment before continuing.

I noticed her arm muscles shifting while her hand hid under the bubble coated water and her other hand plucked at her rigid nipples. Suddenly her head moved with frenzied speed, my hand barely controlling, until she pulled me deeper than ever and paused. I could feel her throat muscles ripple around my cock as if I were inside an impossibly tight cunt shivering with orgasm. In fact everything resembled the chaotic peak of fucking where all control becomes lost in overwhelming pleasure.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers