My Funny Valentine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

I nearly came as well before I felt the pressure in my hand of her head wishing to back up. Pulling out from her mouth, she gasped to gain her breath while pressing my spit sodden penis against her cheek.

Grinning loosely up at me, she rasped, "You almost came."

I nodded. "What was all that about?"

"Sit," she said, and I carefully negotiated the space between her legs. She handed me a washcloth and used hers on my chest. I gently cleaned her face. "It's a fantasy, Joe," she finally began to explain.

"A rape fantasy?" I asked.

"Unh-hunh."

"But you never..."

"I have actually, but I never told you. Some of those quickies where I told you to rip off my clothing and just fuck me..."

I nodded. "But you never said..."

"I thought it might bother you. I know you wanted to beat the shit out of that asshole."

"All three of them actually."

"Your anger would be misplaced for the fantasy, and afterwards..."

"You needed to be cuddled."

"Unh-hunh."

"And you never told me later because your fantasy might need salving again."

"My boy," she grinned. "Naughty and smart."

"So now this..."

"I feel naughty too. I never cheated on you before..."

"But..."

"Sshh. I know. Fair is fair and all that. I've watched you fucking gorgeous women many times, and got off on it. You never strayed really. Everytime you ended up gazing at me afterwards, seeing my lust, and as soon as possible you sated it gloriously everytime. How did you feel when you tasted his cum on my lips?"

"Okay."

"No more?"

"They're your lips. They excite me no matter where they might be on me. On my lips they tend to excite my very soul."

"No more?"

"They felt warm."

"Like when I just swallowed your cum."

"Mmm, or they're heated from your own climax."

"But no more? Maybe a tad less?"

"No less," I said.

"Sure?"

"Unh-hunh."

"But in the end, it's my selfish desires that..."

"Jill. How many times...?"

"I know. I kind of hoped it was your fantasy the way you insisted."

I shook my head. "It's always been a desire for some kind of balance, some kind of fairness. I am as much of a voyeur as you..."

"You sure about that?"

I chuckled. "No. I've tasted your dripping cunt too many times to think I get as hot as you watching..."

"Mostly you. But you watching me...?"

"I'd much rather be the one sinking inside you. Maybe I lack imagination..."

She chuckled. "You lack imagination? You're the only naughty movie maker who has spent twenty years redefining the narrowest genre possible, of fucking and sucking and money shots, every film a surprise, not to mention artfully made and exquisite."

"Maybe, and I actually think I'm tapped out..."

"What?"

"Later, darling, after out daring adventure, when we cuddle alone. But whatever imagination I have, it's artifice rather than the physical experience of making love...to you. That is so real to me, it makes every other pleasure or joy pale in comparison."

"Even with Evie?"

"We always share Evie unless you're with her alone. I'm never alone with her. You're as much a part of me making love to her as she is. But sweetheart..."

"Hmm?" she murmured, her hand distractedly caressing my lessened erection bringing it back to full hardness.

"You don't deserve to be punished."

"I feel like..."

"No. I'm glad Evie found a young doppelganger of me. I'm glad you can feel comfortable with Sam. I truly am. He's like an anniversary present from Evie."

"And from you," Jill added. "A first."

We always considered exchanging gifts for our anniversaries unnecessary except for the gifts of our bodies and our love celebrated. When I gave her a bauble or a sexy dress or something I thought she might like, it always happened spur of the moment, and she did the same for me. Even birthdays we celebrated with a great dinner and a long night of loving but no presents. Expectation, like that incredibly eventful first Valentine's Day of ours when it created deep sorrow and loneliness in me until she entered my life fully and completely, we agreed we needed to abandon as much as possible. I needn't expect anything because I had everything in my career and especially in her and she felt the same.

"I guess," I chuckled. "But think of it as our gift of love to you, her sharing her lover with you and me bringing something new and different to our love."

"Like our first anal," she reminded me of our first anniversary.

"And breaking in a new toy or a new fantasy or both," I added, remembering other anniversaries.

"I guess he's both," she giggled. And moments later she said, "I'm ready for my cutie, Mr. Solomon," adding with another giggle and a squeeze of my erection, "and you are too."

I opened the drain and she stood and turned on the shower and we rinsed off the coating of floral soap. Making quick use of our towels, we dripped a bit when we entered the master bedroom naked seeing the young naked couple cuddled together, Evie on her side caressing Sam's significant erection while he lay on his back, his head propped up on my big pillow.

"He came again when I had my last huge cum," Evie explained.

"Couldn't help it," said Sam.

"But as you can see, he always manages to rise to the occasion."

Jill seemed transfixed. She headed straight for the young cock, her legs straddling his chest.

"Oh good," Evie said, rising onto her feet from the foot of the bed and leaning her lovely body against me. "She can get a first hand experience at his cunnilingus." Just as she said that, Sam moved as if hypnotized, bending forward to bring his lips and tongue to Jill's dripping hole.

"Mmm," Jill purred around his cock, her lips gripping the edges of his glans.

"Ooh," Sam's voice buzzed her pussy.

"Be back in a few," said Evie, gripping my cock and pulling my mouth down to hers for a quick kiss.

"You're not going to watch or participate?' I asked her.

"I have to prepare my bowels for your nasty prod," she explained. "Hopefully I'll catch the climax so to speak."

She hopped out of the room with her usual youthful exuberance after another brief kiss and squeeze.

Grabbing the lubricant from my bedside table, I applied a dollop into my palm and began masturbating. My search for an entry point into the two lovers' intimate oral pleasurings seemed futile, so I sat on a towel on a stuffed, armless chair we used for fucking sometimes or reading under a floor lamp much less often, and stroked my slippery cock watching my wife deep throat Sam while Sam ate my wife's pussy.

His skills might have kept her horny, but no nearer orgasm, so a couple minutes later she released his cock from her throat and turned her body around. Glancing at me, seeing me nod and smile, she smiled back and held his glans steady at her shiny portal and sank slowly down.

"Ooh," she moaned.

"So hot," said Sam.

I knew the feeling. The hornier she got, the hotter she got, and my wife was very horny.

"I love feeling your cock inside of me," she told Sam as she sank slowly downwards.

"I love the feeling of being inside," he murmured. "So hot and so...lively."

I couldn't help chuckling as I knelt behind my wife's fulsome ass and started working the lubricant inside her while slowly stretching her open.

"My naughty boy," she murmured, smiling back at me.

I leaned over her back and kissed her, squeezing her tit with my free hand. I left it there as I brought my mouth to her ear and whispered, "Kiss him," kissing the ear before moving away to balance on my knees. He had to bend a little for their. I adjusted the pillow to prop his back better. Both her hands gripped his cheeks as one of his held the back of her head. Lips separated and they gazed into each other's eyes, shutting the eyes for the next kiss. I could tell tongues came into play.

I had three fingers inside her by the time her butt began to quicken and intensify the motions of fucking down on her new lover. They had been much longer and slower motions before. Unfortunately she discovered his extra inch or so reached too deep, so she had to measure her descent to avoid pain. She shifted forwards and backward to find the best angle to keep him just deep enough to brush her cervix without torturing it and she found backwards to be best even if it meant a little more bending for him for his kiss. Brushing her cervix had always excited her, and the controlling of it excited her more.

"Pinch my nipples hard," she told both of us as she strummed her clit vigorously. I showed Sam how hard and to pull them away from her body. Her ride went wild for a minute as she became engulfed by ecstasy, my fingers fucking her ass equaling her movements. Stiffening, with Sam's glans rubbing her cervix, she growled, "So...Fucking...Good," as she shook in an obviously immense orgasm.

Moments later, as I kissed her neck and Sam kissed her hot lips, she recovered, telling me, "Put it in, Naughty Boy."

I still felt a slight shimmer of her abating climax as I popped through her sphincter. Despite the slight tremor, the muscle actually proved to be more relaxed in permitting its violation than I had ever experienced.

"Keep pushing in slowly," she told me in a thick voice. "Oh fuck, that's incredible. I feel like I got twins inside me, and I guess I do," she giggled deeply, moaning when her muscles reacted around two long cocks and the cocks reacted back. "God," she only said.

Deciding to take control, my hand grasped her pubic mound, the middle finger pressing against her clit as it held her within her slit and I pulled her up which sent my cock deeper inside her poop chute.

"Feels incredible, Joe," she told me, so I continued it that way. "Just don't let him in too deep," she reminded me. "He has at least an inch on you." I understood, actually knowing it already.

She gasped and moaned and groaned as I slowly built up speed varying filling her insides. Sometimes I filled her depths while Sam's glans rested briefly near her entrance or my glans ended up just inside her sphincter while Sam dived to the deepest depths her pussy allowed. Sometimes we both filled her. The variance drove her ever higher.

But it was one version that did it for her. She had shifted forward and Sam's big bulb must have rubbed her g-spot while I shoved in deep. "There, there, there!" she yelled. Fuck me hard, Joe. Rub me shallow where you are, Sam. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," she growled with each of my ending thrusts which soon became quite rapid. I rubbed her clit while Sam pulled her nipples. "Oh...My...Fucking...God..." she screamed, decibels louder than I ever heard from her. As she trembled and convulsed she managed to squeeze out, "Sam! Shove it all the fucking way in!" as her sphincter went mad around the base of my cock. Lord knows the incredible muscle play Sam felt around his.

Meanwhile cum shot out from her throbbing pussy. I could feel the spray a little on my balls, but Sam must have felt like someone had just tossed a cup full of warm cream onto his balls.

"Fuck," Sam grunted amidst this and I felt his cock throb steadily amongst her chaotic throbs. And I too suddenly felt overcome by bliss as my balls let loose their load almost out of nowhere, although I had been on the edge of release for much of the final thrusting.

"Fuck, I can feel your hot cum, Joe," Jill muttered unsteadily.

"Mine too?" asked Sam. For some reason we all laughed deep in our throats amidst our lungs gasping for breath.

We heard a feminine, albeit deep and resonant laugh nearby and we all glanced at Evie, her fingers wet with girl cum between her wide spread thighs, her other set of fingers squeezing her nipple as she succumbed to her masturbation sitting on the chair I had recently occupied.

"I think I'll wait for the full experience," she said tiredly.

"You sure?" asked Jill.

"Mmm. But if you'd let my man out, I might tease him to resurrection and find out if he can fit his monster in my little butthole. I got all ready for my first butt fuck after all."

We laughed again as Jill and I rolled onto our sides and Sam slowly rolled onto his feet, both his and my half hard and ever dwindling penises slipping from two adjoining holes.

Jill's laugh had a decided sigh to it.

"Too bad we didn't film that," she said moments later. "It would have made an incredible scene."

"You want me to film the results?" I asked.

"Mmm," she agreed, lifting her butt in the air to retain whatever liquids remained. I hopped off the bed and into the closet where I kept my old Bolex and a couple of lights. I didn't film porn upstairs, but I did keep my interest in making small art films over the years, hence the nearby Bolex.

I focused the lights for perfect creation of the shapes her thighs and groin made out of light and shadow and to capture the flow of cream streaming and glinting from her obscenely opened orifices, especially her widely dilated anus. It would be the crowning image in what I considered my masterpiece of erotic art.

After putting the equipment away, we cuddled, me spooning behind her.

"Joe?"

"Hmm?"

"You're going to quit?"

"Directing," I said. "It's starting to get old."

"Okay. So you want to keep producing?"

"I think I'm going to sell my company."

"What about your other directors?"

"I'm going to offer it to them as a sort of collective. Maybe stay as executive producer if they think they need me."

"What are you going to do?"

"I want to find the Sams of the world and help them develop careers."

"Like a teacher?"

"More like a mentor. I can't imagine getting caught up in the politics of a university."

"And them hiring a porn director probably wouldn't happen."

"Probably not."

"Fuck them," she said and I laughed. "But Sam respects you. The kids respect you. You got some serious directors, men and women, coming to you to be hired to make dirty movies."

"I guess I want to go legit, create a new company. An independent production company probably becoming subsidiary to the big guys."

"I guess that would be inevitable."

"Distribution," I said and I felt her nod. "But I mostly want to help kids like Sam like I said develop shorts that will get them in the door like mine did."

"You don't even know if Sam's got talent."

"Oh. Fuck. God," we heard yelled from a nearby room. "It's good. Keep going. Keep going. Harder. Harder. Fuck my fucking ass. Squeeze my titties. Squeeze my fucking clit. Yes. Yes. Fucking...." And our loud and lovely lover actually screamed before going silent.

"Well we know he has some kind of talent," I said, joining my wife in a chuckle. "Happy anniversary, sweetheart."

"Happy anniversary, my naughty boy. And thanks for another incredible Valentine's Day."

Epilogue

We celebrated our thirty-third Valentine's Day this year. Since we'd become grandparents, first with Pan and then with Diana, we'd made it a family celebration instead of our quiet one on one love making. Of course we still ended the evening in a loving, post orgasmic embrace.

Our two Greek immortal namesakes ended up being less like their naughty god and goddess. Both met their mate in graduate school, Pan at Harvard and Diana at MIT. Pan followed Evie's lead in studying economics (we always thought he had a crush on her) and ended up a professor at Santa Cruz. I'm sure the coeds swoon over him. But he adores the love of his life, looking weirdly like Jill, more of the Irish side but just as voluptuous and unique looking so that I imagine rejected suitors wondered what he saw in her. I could see what appealed to him and thought he made a great choice.

Our most brilliant offspring (though not by all that much in our biased view) Diana received her doctorate in chemical engineering at Stanford and remained in the bay area afterwards doing amazing things with chemistry. She and her equally nerdy husband and lab partner who didn't look at all like me created a couple of handsome sons (Pan and wife created two beautiful daughters) who were as rambunctious as their parents were quiet.

It could be seen that both of them rejected my line of work, especially Diana, in their quiet and respectable characters and careers. They may have been rejecting me in their choice of east coast colleges (although all my children ended up returning west). I'm sure the choices could easily be construed as rebellious. We loved them, but we also sent them off to school. And whenever what I did for a living came up in conversation, both Pan and Diana tended to change the subject as soon as possible, perhaps embarrassed and ashamed, though I never asked.

As far as the subject matter coming up, it inevitably came out of the mouth of Nessy, our little monster. Though little would no longer be apt. Six feet tall, she got my height and facial features except for my wife's smaller, almost pug nose and bee stung though longer lips, thick and sensuous. Her eyes had my shape but were larger than mine and she ended up with a deeper shade of blue. She got her mother's curves on my more slender body. In other words she's strikingly beautiful and robustly sexy and unfortunately she knows it.

My daughter the movie star.

She calls herself...well, never mind. She changed her name for a reason I guess even though the truth came out about her lurid progenitors at the peak of her fame (then again, it's still peaking).

Other things came out: her drug addiction (however brief); her lesbianism (she's definitely bi); her blunt and outrageous attitude. All of these things except the addiction which we helped her get through when she stayed home for half a year we had absolutely no problem with. Even when she did an interview blaming me for all her problems and claiming we no longer spoke, I still got a kick out of it even if it pissed me off.

In a sense she was right about us not speaking. It had more to do with her asshole agent than her though. He claimed she needed distance from me so we became incommunicado for awhile.

We actually got along well before that. She had more problems with her mother since adolescence when they often fought. They had such different characters, opposite in fact, kind of like Monica and Jill. But where Jill tended to temper Monica's wildness, Nessy fought such tempering tooth and nail. And she thought her mother mousy and submissive. Her post college addiction (actually beginning during college) and return home (she too had gone east to Julliard and then to the New School) got them a little closer, but she tended to get more comfort from me or Evie.

Yes Evie and Sam ended up staying with us, playing with us until both Jill and I thought it would be ridiculous for a couple in their fifties to give any sexual thrill to two thirty somethings. By then Sam made almost as much money as me directing series for HBO with the occasional modestly successful feature, all of which both Jill and I helped write and develop, so he had his own bungalow nearby for Evie and the three children they conceived.

We helped raise their daughter Sandra and her brother Phil until Sandra reached the age of remembering too much, after her fourth birthday, and we amicably kicked our lovers out of bed and home.

Anyway, our precocious and mischievous daughter (she sported that expression she had as an infant that seemed to suggest the devil in her mind, but it actually had a probable cause in her teens and older) may have had a bit of a crush on Evie like her older brother, because she tried to seduce Evie during her home bound rehab. And succeeded. Eventually. Evie, though tempted since my daughter is a temptress extraordinaire, resisted, claiming a sort of incest having both father and daughter as lovers. As usual it was Jill that broke down the wall.

"Let her have both of you," Jill said referring to Sam, "for her last couple weeks here. Either both or neither."

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers