My Funny Valentine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers

"Tell us the truth, Aunt Jill," said Evie. "You want to know what kind of lover she is."

"Maybe," Jill half grinned.

It turns out Nessy's aggressiveness and ego probably scared the shit out of her male lovers, creating less than thrilling encounters, while she tended towards a more loving attitude towards women. By the end she had learned more about pleasing women sexually and a lot more about pleasing men and having men please her.

Of course, with Sam's horse cock, she may have gotten a bit spoiled.

Incest never interested me despite my daughter's admittedly delicious body and face, but hearing second hand about it in graphic detail actually turned me on. Jill had no problems with that. In fact she found it hilarious.

So this past Valentine's Day, our little monster decided to bury the hatchet. We always invited her to our celebration, but she had never accepted until this year.

Bringing her latest beau, a very tall Spanish basketball player (she solved the Sam problem), handsome and surprisingly gentle, a really cool guy actually--although even Nessy admitted with all the groupies chasing him she knew it wouldn't last--along with his bisexual longtime Spanish mistress, she arrived early that morning, living in the Hollywood Hills not far from my mentor (whom she called Uncle). Pan and Diana and their families would arrive much later in the day, having a long commute.

After embracing Sam and Evie as if old lovers (which I guess they were), she greeted their little ones with delightful lack of condescension. Over our usual Valentine's breakfast of black bread French toast, she apologized for her words in the interview.

"I could blame my asshole agent, whom I fired, but in the end I'm responsible. I know you kind of tossed us kids away in boarding school, but understand why even if Pan and Diana might still hold a grudge. Kids and porno probably don't mix, even if you kept things pretty separate. And besides, we all got great educations and all kinds of connections.

"But it's not really just that. I actually spent a weekend watching a bunch of your movies in college, Dad, with my girlfriend. She thought it would be a kick, not knowing you were actually in them in all your admitted glory. I didn't know either actually. Well of course it blew me away seeing daddy fucking and sucking all these different women. It probably screwed with my already screwy head."

"I'm sorry about that, darling," I said.

"No, you shouldn't be. You should be proud. Not about your lovely cock, though for that too. The movies were all so beautiful, every last one of them. And even the acting was impressive. I'd seen porno, but never, ever, of that quality. Even with all that lovingly filmed action, they actually had some pretty impressive plots and pretty compelling dialogue. Why didn't you ever go legit?"

"Yeah, exactly," said Sam. "I always wondered that too. You know he scripted all those films with your mother's help, and all the best camera shots were shot by your mom?"

"Really? Wow. Go Mom. I thought you were just a passive player, a script editor or something."

"I am dear."

"So you shot Dad in action,"

"Everytime," said Jill.

"Everytime?"

"I wouldn't have done it without her," I told my daughter.

"What about the films you were in you didn't make?" asked Sam.

"I was always there," said Jill with a smile. "Joe made sure of it. It was contracted in that I would be a cameraman even with his mentor."

"And the body double scenes?" asked Evie.

"You mean when I actually had sex?"

"Unh-hunh?"

"You were in those movies too?" asked Nessy in wonder.

"Can I show her, Aunt Jill?" asked Evie.

"You have them here?" I asked.

"They're home, but I can put them on a flash drive. It'll be like an hour at most."

"I kind of want to see them," said Nessy. "Go Mom!"

"I would too," the Spanish player added, causing a chuckle and a punch in the arm from my daughter.

"Me too," said his mistress who seemed to study Jill with adamant curiosity. "I bet they're hot."

After laughter Jill and I nodded and shrugged.

"You should show them that nude study you did," Sam suggested. "I know that's on the downstairs computer."

"The infamous downstairs," said Nessy.

"I can watch the kids," Sam suggested. "I've seen it and Aunt Jill's scenes a million times." He grinned and winked at his wife.

"What can I say?" Evie shrugged. "Aunt Jill's hot. They're both hot. Be back soon."

As we descended the stairs through the padded door which remained unlocked these days, Nessy asked her mom, "So you performed?"

"Just with your dad and some actress. I always hid between the actress's legs so you couldn't really see my face except my tongue I guess. Yes I wasn't shooting your dad. Instead he was shooting in me."

"You mean I could have been conceived on set."

"Could be."

"That is too cool. But Dad, why not go legit? You've definitely got the talent."

"Several reasons actually," I explained. "The obvious one is porn directors aren't all that accepted in legitimate films."

"Bullshit. What about your mentor?"

"You mean those soft core porn films? I made some too. They paid pretty well but were kind of bullshit I think. Pretty much the same thing too, direct-to-video and all that or on late night on some cable station."

"Still."

"To tell you the truth I had more freedom making pornography, and more fun of course."

"My naughty boy," Jill chuckled.

"God you really are," my daughter shook her head.

"But that's the thing," I continued. "I could do what I wanted and it sold like hot cakes. Imagine making an artsy fartsy film, which would be the only kind I think I could enjoy making, and having it make any money at all."

"Directors make those. Kubrick for instance or..."

"Exactly. Even that Australian director, Jackson made some pretty cool films, but once he stepped up to the humungous, you know, the whole Hobbit thing, he really couldn't step back."

"There are others, dear," Jill said, "others with unique visions like yours who are still making pretty interesting independent films."

"I know," I smiled. "I back some of them."

"Like Sam's films?" asked Nessy.

"He's actually pretty conventional, but I do help him with getting his vision out there. But aside from moving from the supposed dirt heap of porn to legit independent filmmaking being nearly impossible and at least financially ill advised, it's been my whole point as, well, an artist, to do exactly what you said I did."

"What did I say?" Nessy asked.

"To make porn beautiful and interesting besides the obvious wanker aspect."

"So you succeeded in doing exactly what you wanted to do with your life. You're a lucky man."

"He is," Jill told her daughter.

"I am," I said to Nessy. "We all are: Jill and you and Pan and Diana have all found happiness in your careers as much as I have."

Looking at Jill with the love and devotion I always feel in her presence, I added, "But I am the luckiest," and I kissed my wife of twenty-nine years and lover of thirty-three passionately in front of everybody. It was our anniversary after all. And Valentine's Day.

maxicue
maxicue
141 Followers