My Futa Wife and the Waitress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hold her there for me, baby,' she tells me. I look down at Colleen and notice she has secretly, somehow, managed to install one of her jumbo condoms while tonguing our grinding privates. I did say she has talents!

I do as requested, holding her legs tight. Colleen then shimmies on her knees towards the waitress and me. She no longer looks sweet and cute, but rather slightly savage and demented: her wide eyes are focused on the waitress' face; her lips are drawn back like a wolf before an attack; her hands grip her weapon, guiding it forward.

'Is that even going to... fit?' Amanda says nervously. 'It's so frickin' big!'

'I guess we'll find out,' says the animal disguised as my wife.

I move my hands down to assist—separating the blonde's plump, delicate folds. Hardness slides between my fingers (and against the side of my cock, which is hanging around down there until needed), and Amanda's labia depresses from the force of the giant head until it finally relinquishes and allows a tight entry; and again she tries crawling backwards away from Colleen's gifts. 'Holy fuck!' I press my forehead against her shoulder, and my thighs squeeze her hips to keep her in place. 'Oh my god!' she shrieks.

Colleen burrows deeper. I can picture the dark skin gliding gracefully into its pink home.

I actually have a gut-feeling this waitress might like her cervix massaged. Some do, and some don't; but Colleen has... sort of sixth sense about vaginas, and rarely does she let any of them down, or inflict too much pain. She's definitely going deep, that's for sure! Her hanging balls have reached mine, and are giving them a tender kiss.

'Oh shit! Yes!' My wife has bottomed out. I can tell because Amanda's hips have lifted into the air, while the rest of her body has wilted onto me as if she turned into a half-filled bag of water. She immediately starts sobbing. Removing my hands from her stretched hole, I wrap them around her chest and stomach, comforting her as she experiences this new level of sensation (I've witnessed this before, many times, and there's something kind of spiritual about it: an awakening of sorts. And it's best to just be there for support).

'Feels good, right?' I whisper in her ear.

'Ah huh...' she groans, somewhat inebriated (she may have trouble holding plates when she gets back to work).

Her body flinches when Colleen finally draws back fully and leaves a vast internal chasm.

'Actually, honey, can you pick her up for me? This ground isn't comfy.'

Before she finishes her sentence, I'm already up into a sitting position. I wedge my feet under myself and press against the floor, raising both of us into the air—and the guys at the gym wonder why I work so hard on leg strength and flexibility! I hold Amanda up by her long stems, relishing those taut hamstrings.

The new position inexplicably brings renewed energy into the blonde. 'Come here, you sexy bitch!' she says to the exotic woman in front of her. She wraps her arms around Colleen's neck and pulls her in for a passionate kiss; and is greeted with just as much fire. Colleen pushes hard against us; my back thumps against the cold, tiled wall behind; her sausage invades the space between my legs.

She then backs away from the sloppy kiss, grips the waitress' shirt by the collar, and rips it down with brutal force. It disintegrates. The shreds hang off her svelte shoulders. Noooo! Not the Nirvana shirt! Oh well, Amanda doesn't seem to mind; she just kisses Colleen again. Their soft bodies press together. I imagine their boobs becoming inseparable and supportive friends, always willing to lend a hard nipple. Man I wish I had a hand free!

I do have something else that's free at the moment. While they're busy smooching and squeezing, I do an incredibly sneaky thing: I lower the waitress slightly, and angle my hips upward. My begging tool leverages between the two beautiful women. It finds its wet mark, and I delve into the blonde again. She squeals into Colleen's mouth, giving my game away; I waste no time, though, and fuck her hard and deep while my balls drape on either side of Colleen's intrusive cock.

'Having fun, are we?' Colleen's bright brown eyes have appeared beside the waitress. Her lips are pursed and accusing. I just flash her a cheeky smile and thrust harder, up into the girl between us. 'Oh, it's like that, is it?' Whoops, I've poked the bear! She grips the waitress' hair and yanks her head down to her level, staring into her eyes. 'Who do you want inside you, Amanda?' she says with deadly seriousness: 'That miniscule man-penis? Or this giant ladycock?'

Damn, that's harsh! Like I said: she's an animal when it's sex-time.

'I want you,' Amanda the Traitor moans to my wife, even as I plough her perfectly. 'I want your huge dick inside me again!'

'Sorry, Sweetie,' Colleen chirps to me around the side of the woman; a wicked smile smeared on her pretty face. (She's seriously not a bitch; we just like to play around with our food...)

Her hard helmet immediately presses into Amanda's entrance, and against my thrusting meat. The pressure causes Amanda to yelp loudly, but there's nowhere near enough space for both of us, and I'm instantly ejected from the slippery slit while something longer and thicker replaces me.

This time, Amanda's body doesn't go limp, even when Colleen takes most of her weight onto her rod. This time, she goes crazy. Wrapping one arm around my head, and the other around Colleen's, her hips slam into overdrive, humping the couple-sandwich. Skin slaps and slips. She makes the most terrific noises between the cries of 'Fuck me fuck me fuck me!' and 'Oh god, split me in half!' She's definitely taking to this new feeling of her snatch being completely overfilled. Colleen holds onto my body, crushing the sandwich together and pumping against the blonde's movements.

Amanda's convulsions come quickly. I'm sucking and biting her neck, and her cries have fallen to silence; her wild humping has stopped; the muscles in her legs jolt through my fingers. Moments later, a long, high wail fills the small bathroom: 'AaaaaaaaAAAAAGGHHH!' And then it rains—warm fluid runs down my balls and inner legs, soaking my singlet on the floor below.

'Good girl,' Colleen tells her, groping the waitress' soft breasts and pounding us both into the wall. 'Good girl. You're starting to like us, aren't you?'

No answer comes from the quivering female. The deluge dies to a drizzle.

Part Three/Tipping the Waitress

'Do you... um... need to get back to work?' my wife asks Amanda, still deep inside her cavern. A reasonable question—I was wondering the same thing.

'Oh, they'll be fine,' Amanda says. 'Remember: we're away from the Big Smoke; no one will notice I'm gone for a while. Just relax.'

To be told to 'relax' by someone perched on a meat sword doesn't happen every day! (I think we're definitely overdue for this holiday!) 'Pop me down and I'll help,' she tells us.

As Colleen slides out of the freshly juiced mango slices, Amanda lets out a short and breathy 'Oh fuck.' I lower her legs to the ground, and as soon as her feet touch the floor she drops out of my grasp, lands on her knees, and spins to face us like a playful puppy. I finally see her naked form from the front; I'm not disappointed. Even kneeling her stomach skin is stretched tight over the lean muscles beneath; and the tattoo I saw earlier winds its way around to the bottom of her slightly protuberant ribcage. Above which, sitting proudly and unashamedly are nature's own beauties, which at that size (Ds, I'm sure) should be sagging, but remain firmly planted, hugging the front of her chest. Her nips—still hard—are a deep pinkish-brown, accentuated by subtle yet milky tan lines. I want to taste!

'I really made a mess down here!' she says, looking down at my saturated singlet and the surrounding puddle. 'I've never squirted before. I didn't even know it was possible!'

'How did it feel?' Colleen asks, knowing the answer.

'Well,' she considers, 'I didn't really get a chance to feel embarrassed or anything. It was just like... a release. Like a full release. It was amazing!'

'That's great, sweetie,' Colleen beams, proud of her handiwork. 'And are you sure you don't have to—'

Amanda holds up a hand. 'Seriously, I'm fine. Actually, my partner owns the café; he can look after the other customers. I've got more important things to do.' She rubs her hands together. She looks hungry.

Colleen and I stand in silent shock at her casual confession.

'Don't worry, he's pretty chillaxed. You guys really need to take a deep breath. Here,' she says with a wide grin while reaching out to the base of Colleen's cock with two hands. She grips her condom and rolls it off with a 'snap'. She does the same to mine, before grasping both of our hard, naked shafts and pulling us forward. She leans in my direction and flutters her tongue over my tip while gazing up at my wife.

I relax. Or rather, being on the Sunny Coast and receiving a spectacular blowjob by a beautiful stranger in front of my naked, erect wife, I become one with the universe, and all things merge into a feeling of bliss (also, I'm just trying not to cum—I really want to fuck her again before I blow!)

Thankfully, before I get too carried away, she releases me and strikes at Colleen with her open mouth. Her lips stretch out over the vast corona, and with a muffled sigh she's clearly gleeful to have the beast inside again; I think she missed it!

Colleen also becomes one with the universe: her eyes close and her head rolls back. She just stands with her hands on her hips while the blonde does a terrific job.

I drop to my knees—I can't be left out of this picture, plus Colleen's rod looks delicious. But first I go lower, and stealthily take one of Amanda's nipples into my mouth (I have to see what they feel like!). With a surprised slurp she takes her mouth away from Colleen and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. Saliva coats her prominent chin. I thrust forward and lick it off, and give her lips a pass with my tongue. Then, as she continues to wonder what I'm doing down there, I turn and shove Colleen's thick dick into my mouth, and devour it with abandon. Mmmmm! That wonderful taste of sex and spit—dirty, but unique and somewhat wholesome, or at least nutritional. I even catch a hint of Colleen's delectable cum; savoury and pungent, but sweet as berries.

'Whoa!' the waitress exclaims, sitting back on her haunches. 'You even suck your wife? You two are the coolest couple! If my boyfriend found out I had a cock he'd run for the hills!'

'I'm a lucky woman,' Colleen chirps, leering down at me with pride and lust. I'm a lucky dude, I think as I see her pretty face between those bulbous underboobs, and apply suction onto the neck of her pipe.

'Hold up,' Amanda says next to me, 'what's this?' Her hand is under Colleen's balls. 'Do you have a vagina as well?'

A date with us is packed with fun surprises!

'Here, baby, why don't you hop down and I'll give her the full tour?' I say.

She giggles, 'Sure. But hand me that shirt.' She's pointing to the shreds of what used to be a Nirvana singlet. I grab it and drape it on the floor, away from the existing puddle. Colleen lies down; her guy stands up.

Apparently Amanda needs no tour: she immediately lifts the smooth, caramel balls out of the way, rapidly studies the situation beneath, and then dives in mouth first, disappearing between the honey-brown hamstring-hang. 'Oh god,' Colleen whimpers. Her dick jolts, inviting me to resume where I left off. I shrug my shoulders and join in: licking, sucking, and stroking peen.

We take turns, the hot blonde and I. She slithers up to taste some dick while I move down to taste some pussy. We switch again, covering the whole area in shining lather. Then we work together: our tongues lash each other and Colleen's dark lips; then we team up on the tower and swallow as much flesh as we can while the other licks anything that's still exposed; then we kiss; then we go back down and Amanda fills Colleen with tongue-muscle while I flick over her hood.

***

She's writhing and moaning, squeezing her own tits. Suddenly, and without warning, a long, tanned leg swings over the top of my head while I dine on wet muff; Amanda wants thirds.

The greedy waitress climbs up, slinking along my wife's body until their soft friends are together again, and they pash with loud slurps and pants. I help out (a gentleman's work is never done) by quickly grabbing one of Colleen's huge condoms and unrolling it down her length. I then sit back and watch something wonderful unfold: Amanda reaches back with her long arm and directs my wife's veiny tool. It slides easily into her juicy hole. Those thick lips look incredible wrapped around a wide dick. She slides about half-way down, cries out in joyful agony, then starts fucking my wife furiously.

I almost cry! The tall woman's back arches and contorts, showing off every muscle and sinew and rib. Her butt is profoundly bubbly, to the point where it nearly claps with each mad thrust, and her petit anus winks at me like it knows something I don't. Beads of sweat slide down my wife's thick thighs, and creamy trails of waitress run down her penis. This picture needs to be framed and put up on the wall! But I can do naught but watch and fap!

Are they whispering? Their moaning and dirty talk has stopped, and the humping has slowed to a sensual rolling; their faces are together. One of them giggles. They're definitely having a conversation.

'James,' Colleen calls, 'could you go to my bag? There's some lube in there.'

I guess Amanda is a bit raw. I don't blame her! I hop over, rustle through the handbag of tricks, and eventually find a small white bottle of Bodyglide.

'Did you find it?'

'Got it! Where do you want it?'

'Well,' Colleen starts. Amanda snickers, looking sideways at me. 'Amanda's made a small request: she's never had two dicks at the same time, and wants to try. Will you be a sweetie and put your cock in her ass?'

WOOOOOOOO!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

'Huh, okay,' I say calmly. 'I could probably help out with that. Have you tried anal before?'

'Yeah, but not with anyone as big as you. You'd be careful, right?'

'Of course,' I say with my charming smile, reaching to the floor for the shiny packets.

'You can go bareback if you want. I can tell you guys are clean.'

'You sure?'

She replies by licking her teeth and winking. Can't argue with that.

***

The lube pouring between her cheeks causes Amanda to resume her cat-like grinding of the dick below. I bend and gently find her hole with my middle finger, introducing myself politely with a circular massage. 'Ugh,' she purrs. I slowly penetrate her with my large digit. She accepts me, even pushes back. I slide deeper, my wide knuckle pushing past her sphincter. Her ring contracts. She rides harder.

More lube (this isn't my first butt-rodeo!). A second finger. A howl—a good one. 'Hoh fuuuck!'

I stretch her in all directions.

'Come on and fuck me!' she demands. 'I want you both!' She's leaning forward onto Colleen, pulling her firm cheeks apart. Wow! Sometimes you just can't tell who'll be a superslut until you get them alone.

'You better do what she says,' Colleen adds with a laugh.

I pour the slime over my eager penis, coating it thoroughly. And then I squeeze another copious helping into her stretched hole. It dribbles out and down her lips onto Colleen's rod. That should be enough! I crouch low and direct my dripping hardness to home base. Carefully, I replace the two fingers with my cockhead, and then push against her. The resistance is massive! Not just from her tightness, but the fact that she's already full of dick. Mine bends with the pressure. I hold onto it; force it forward. 'Yes yes yes yes!' Amanda repeats harshly. 'Do it, do it, do it!' I watch myself gradually disappear between the white mounds. My underside rubs up against my wife on the inside. 'Fuuuuuuuuuck!'

'How does that feel, babe?' Colleen asks her, stroking light strands of hair from her contorted face.

'Oh my fucking god! I feel so full!'

'Well, just hold on,' Colleen says. 'You'll enjoy this.'

We ream her. But this is no mindless double pumping of a couple of bozos you might see in a European porno; this is the dance of two dicks that share one heart: life partners who share the same rhythm. (Plus, we have practiced this a few times prior.)

Amanda braces herself while Colleen drives up and I slide out; then I pump and Colleen moves out, a move lovingly called "perpetual penetration" by a gorgeous colleague of Colleen's that we fucked a few months ago after too many mojitos.

We change it up and both drive in and out at the same time, rubbing up against each other inside. Then Colleen doubles her pussy-pounding tempo while I maintain a constant speed at the rear—she hits me with her fast thrusts. Fuck this feels amazing! 'AaaaaAAAAAGH!' Amanda agrees.

My wife and I then share a tender moment: Amanda has buried her head in the nape of Colleen's neck below, so I can see my darling's face clearly. I increase to double tempo to match her pace while we look into each other's eyes. She's so beautiful... her fierce eyes, her button nose, her rose-bud lips: perfection. I silently mouth something to her: 'I love you.' She replies with what looks like 'Fuck you,' then she pokes her tongue out at me and wrinkles her nose. What a cheeky creature! The gesture turns us both on ferociously though, and we slam into the helpless fuckmeat between us. The sound of slapping skin fills the room; and is then drowned out by mindless blabbering and swearing of the blonde woman as her senses drown in our sex. We're tipping her well. I even reach down and caress her heavy, swinging breasts to help her along (and to selfishly get my hands between all the chest cushions! It's just as good as I imagined—so smooth and squishy!)

Sploosh! Sploosh! Sploosh! Whatever liquid was left inside Amanda after the first squirt-sesh now leaves her in torrents—hot liquid splashes on my balls and legs. The ring of muscles wrapped around my dick grip like a vice, preventing any more thrusting; I can just sit there and savour the moment of having another screaming satisfied customer.

'Ohhhh, fuck you guys!' the waitress stutters as she fights our dicks off with feeble slaps and throws herself, landing on her side on the wet tiles, laughing and crying and shaking. She's done.

And Colleen and I are alone. 'You wanna finish me, honey?' my sweet darling asks, looking up at me like Nala from The Lion King.

Part Four/New Shirt

For someone who has slept with a lot of women... and men... and everything in between, Colleen is actually a huge hygiene freak, so screwing her straight after going balls-deep in another woman's ass would be a big no-no. Luckily they have a shower in here! Actually, the sink will probably do—it'll be faster so I can get back to the fun stuff!

With the cool ceramic basin pressing on my upper legs, I scrub my dude thoroughly with soap and hot water. After a final rinse, I turn and see that Colleen is standing over the prostrate waitress. Both her hands are against the wall with her back facing me, and her legs are spread like she's about to be frisked for drugs (except it appears as though she's looking forward to the frisking, and wants desperately to be searched in the swimwear region). Her ruffled hair flows down almost to the cute little dimples on her lower back. She looks over her shoulder at me, then goes up onto her tiptoes, pushing her round butt out to greet me; she knows what I want.