My Future Father-In-Law Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers

Mike, Sr. pulled back until just the head was in me and forced a full six or seven inches into me in one swift motion. My gut seemed filled beyond capacity as I looked between our bodies and saw that their was still more to come - much, much more to come!!! He withdrew and re-entered... deep and wide I was spread... in and out he went... He picked up the pace just a bit; he was still slow and gentle. His size pulled every nerve in my body and the now rhythmic motion began tightening my spring beyond my wildest dreams. Large sparklers went off in my mind. Small detonations began in my soul. He pick up the pace and the power just a touch. He pistoned my tight anal cylinder over and over and over as the sensations built. The lights flashed as he groaned above me. He thrust deeper and then withdrew nearly all the way and I was left with an unending emptiness! And then...

I felt the motion start as his huge firm cockhead moved forward into me rapidly picking up speed. The bells were louder now; building in intensity!!! He raised his hips above me pulling my wildly grasping intestinal lining with him and lowered his boom!!!!!

"A-a-a-g-g-g-n-n-n-g-h-g-h-h-h-h-h!!!!" We both howled as he buried his great girth fully in me to the hilt. His massive sack slapped my butt cheeks. I was spread, impaled, filled to bursting. He was frozen, buried in my flesh. We both shook!

"Jeeezzzuzzz!" he grimaced. "The phone!"

I suddenly realized that at least some of the 'bells' were the portable phone ringing away on the headboard and I couldn't help myself. I laughed out loud as I picked up the receiver and clicked it on.

"Hello?" I sort of gasped out. "Oh, Mikey, it's you. Nothing I just jumped on the bed to grab the phone." I smiled up at Mikey's Dad and flexed my glutes. Big Mike spasmed and throbbed inside me as he bit his lip. My guts were churning around Big Mike's broad bone.

"Are you having fun?" I asked trying to slow my breathing. "Oh, don't worry about me. I am having a great time. I can stay busy. You know that! Have fun." I encouraged Mikey over the phone as I gazed down my muscular stomach at the junction of Big Mike and me! My insides spasms tightly on my future father-in-law as I listened to my fiancée apologize and explain his feelings of guilt.

I tried to concentrate on consoling Mikey, but then I felt Big Mike start to slowly withdraw his thick pole an little at a time - inch by inch... My insides were being drawn out from within me. I quickly covered the mouthpiece of the phone in order to gasp out at him.

"Haaaggghhh! Stop!! Wait, 'Daddy', hold still!" I quickly jabbered. Thankfully Big Mike froze with everything but a few inches still buried deep within me. I breathed deeply and relaxed enjoying the fullness and the stretch and the pressure.

"I'm fine!" I said quickly and sincerely into the phone. "You go and have fun! Bye! Bye! No!! Bye!!!" I smooched the phone, clicked it off and dropped it next to the bed.

"Yyyyyyyaaaaaagggggnnnnhhhhhh!" I bellowed as the mammoth load of my future-father-in-law's cock was slammed deeply and fully home to its hilt and immediately withdrawn to pummel my guts again... and again... and again!

The pounding had now commenced in earnest. Big Mike recoiled his hips and drove his vast length and breadth forcefully into me... over and over... harder and harder... faster and faster.. This was sex!! This was fucking. What could he do to my little Lady! Oh, my God!!! The prodigious mass of flesh continued to hurtle into me at greater and greater speed. The strokes became more and more powerful and my father-in-law's enormous, weighty scrotum slammed against my tight buttocks with each pump. The pace increased with commanding authority. My body was stretched to its limit. The detonations in my soul began to grow. My spring was twisted to the breaking point. My blood and juices were boiling. The driving redoubled it's efforts.

Slap... bap... phlapp... slappity... slap... bap... phlap... bampf... bap... slap... slappity... slap... bappity... bap... The sound of Big Mike's scrotum pummeling my cheeks filled the room.

"Aaarrrnnnggggnnnhhhh" We squealed simultaneously as the great dam burst and the tidal wave of orgasm rolled over us. My body expanded and contracted withthe pulses of the huge meat spewing out the contents of the enormous eggs that pounded me. Convulsions of earthquake proportions ripped through my body as the hot man tube pounded in and out. My gut spasmed around Michael's throbbing shaft and drug even more semen out of his bag. The crescendo approached! The lights burst. Then we collapsed tumbling, falling rolling down the mountain and into the abyss!

We lay there in a heaving, sighing, mumbling tangle. Our bodies shook and shivered against each other. We moaned and mewled as we breathed deeply and tried to regain our sanity and quell our trembling bodies. After eons I was conscious. I looked at Mike, Sr. collapsed with his head on my breast and I squeezed my pelvic girdle around his slowly softening mass. He jumped involuntarily.

"Wow, Baby, wow, wow, wow!" he gushed. "That was the best ever! I didn't think you could take it like that!" He sighed.

"Yeah, 'Daddy', it WAS good!" I cooed and gurgled while smiling up at him.

My future father-in-law leaned down and kissed me gently. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and nursed him a moment. Our lips finally parted and he raised himself and began to gently withdraw his still slightly pulsing thickness from deep within my bowels. An inch at a time, very slowly, very slowly he pulled. I felt a strange, new emptiness as my insides slowly subsided from the spread of his girth. Finally, the big mushroom came loose with a loud 'plop" as my 'Dad'-to-be completed his retreat from gut and stood up between my splayed thighs. He looked down at me with a look of undying gratitude on his face. I smiled back and let my gaze travel down his body. I couldn't believe or comprehend the image that filled my vision.

His big, pulsing cock hung down at a slight angle. The rubber wrapping his member was hanging even further. The 'reservoir' was down to his knees and the condom was stretched to it's absolute maximum by the white contents. The section of the sperm-filled part of the condom alone that hung down from Big Mike's meat was an inch or so longer than my fiancé's entire organ, and it was at least four or five times as thick. It's contents bubbled and frothed as my future father-in-law swayed a little. It must have been at least a wine glass full or more.

"What a waste!" I said with my eyes glued to the huge load of semen before me. I sat up on the side of the bed and gripped the base of Mike, Sr.'s big shaft with my right hand and cradled his mighty scrotum with my left. I stroked him gently to pull the final dregs of his man fluid from his eggs.

He grunted!

"I could get a funnel." he laughed smiling down at me as his meatus flared and emptied several more spurts into the near bursting latex sheath. I smiled up at him, looked around the room, and nodded at the goblet sitting on the dresser. His eyes got big, but I nodded and he picked it up and handed the glass to me.

"Go on," I breathed as I held the glass below the rubber. "Empty yourself into this!"

My eyes were glued to his organ as he carefully stripped the condom off barely inches from my face. He gingerly turned it upside down by the reservoir tip while pinching the ring closed. The contents sloshed in their confines. He lowered the ringed top over the wine glass and slowly opened his grip. The contents poured into the glass. He held the rubber by the tip and when the flow finally began to subside I grasped the condom between the thumb and first finger of my right hand slowly, firmly stripped the last dregs from their confines. I looked up at him and then moved the glass under his glans. I grasped him at the based and milked several more large, last dollops of juice from his organ. They splashed into the creamy contents of the glass. Lordy, what a load! I looked at the surface of the fluid. I looked up into my future father-in-law's eyes and I could not help from licking my lips in anticipation.

R-R-R-I-I-I-N-N-N-G-G-G!!!!!!!!!! We both nearly jumped out of our skin and the surface of the wineglass sloshed dangerously close to the rim. We looked at each other; I raised my eyebrows and cocked my head with a grimace.

"Hi, Mikey!" I said almost gleefully as looked up at Big Mike looming over me with a huge look of hang-dog disappointment on his face. "You two are stayin' safe and having fun aren't you?"

"Me?" I swallowed and licked my lips, "I was just fixing me a little drink." I felt terrible about the clear and obvious disconsolate expression on 'Daddy's' face. "Hold on a sec', OK?"

I looked up at Mike, Sr. and leaned over and very gently sucked his massive cockhead into my mouth and nursed him. I drew him deeply - deeper than I ever thought possible - into my throat. I gently pulled back and let his cock lay on my tongue and suckled him before allowing it to slip slowly back out between my lips. He literally glowed as he beamed a smile back down at me and I licked his huge slab clean from top to bottom.

"I'm back now" I spoke into the phone "You go ahead and tell me what your plans are, OK?"

I kept the phone to my ear as I nursed the big cock back into my face. I nursed on the spongy mass as Mike, Sr. quivered above me. I loved the taste and texture of his warm meat in my mouth. I twirled my tongue around the big crown and suckled him firmly but gently. I pushed my face forward and sucked him in deeply as his body shook and his knees trembled. I slowly pulled off of the hot flesh and quickly spoke into the phone.

"Don't worry about me! I'm preparing for my future. Remember?" I smiled at the man standing over me who returned to me a broad and genuinely ecstatic smile. "OK, you go ahead and tell me about what you've been up to while I have a sip of my drink!"

I looked up again at Michael and he stared down at my face wide-eyed. With the phone held to my ear with my left hand I raised the large wine glass slowly to my lips. My future father-in-law and I locked eyes as I tilted my head back and parted my lips. I slowly poured the warm fluid into my mouth while continuing to gaze into Big Mike's eyes. I lowered the glass when my mouth could hold no more and stretched my neck just slightly and swallowed deeply. I licked my lips, swallowed again and then raised the glass a second time.

"OK, Mikey!" I said into the phone. "You run along and have fun. I'll finish my drink and get ready for tomorrow. I love you, too, Sweety. Bye for now!" I smooched the phone, clicked it off and, dropped it to the bed.

I smiled at my father-in-law who was dropping to his knees between my thighs. I leaned back onto my elbows, place the rim of the sperm filled glass against my lips and tipped it all the way up vertically. The remaining half glass of semen ran onto my tongue and filled my mouth. I held my mouth open as the last drops of man juice drained into my face. I closed my mouth and a trace of cum ran just slightly from the right corner of my mouth. I looked into Big Mike's eyes and swallowed deeply. A shiver ran over my entire body. I licked my lips and swallowed again. Another shiver... What a trip!!!!

(To be continued)

jaylee507
jaylee507
351 Followers
12