My Gal - Sal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers

"Audience participation as usual, though?" he asked her.

"Definitely," she told him." I would feel losing my grip if no-one tried to do anything. I want to prove that I am not past it yet, even though I am almost thirty-seven. I hope my pussy is good for a few more years yet!"

"Right, then," said Reggie. "We will see you in the restaurant as usual, but I shall make it a table for four. Do you mind, though, if we stick to the secluded table as usual? You never know, but Joan might want to try to seduce your son. Would he be receptive if she did?"

"I would say that he probably would, if it is done discreetly," she answered, as she winked at me.

When she finally put the phone down she told me that she was going to shower again, and after that she wanted me to do the shave on her. "But no fucking afterwards – I want to save that for when we are in the car park, and I shall want you to be able to spurt gallons!"

Her pussy was already smooth, but nevertheless I did as she had asked in order to make sure that there were no stray hairs whatsoever, and fingered her for a time until she told me to stop, as she was getting so worked up that I would have to fuck her, and she really did wish me to save all I had for later.

And so we dressed, me in normal trousers and polo shirt only, as it was a warm night.

Sal, though, was preparing for her exhibitionist act, and so carefully rolled on a pair of jet lack stockings and suspenders, no bra but a blouse which was semi-transparent so that her nipples were obviously discernable, and a micro-miniskirt which just, but only just, covered her naked thighs above her stockings.

She then handed me a tiny wisp of nylon which I found, on closer examination, to be a minute g-string. The translucent black material could not have been more than an inch wide at its widest, and was no more than three or four inches long, from which a slender elasticised string became the only means of support.

"Put that in your pocket for now," she told me. "I think you will know the right moment to produce it this evening."

And so we drove to the restaurant where Reggie and Joan were waiting in the bar, and Sal introduced me as her son, on vacation from University.

Reggie pecked her on the cheeks, a type of kiss usually reserved for acquaintances rather than lovers, and Joan did likewise, as I shook Reggie by the hand and kissed Joan in a similar fashion.

The conversation, both in the bar and in the restaurant whilst we were eating was naturally more about my University course than anything, and Joan seemed a little curious about my love-life. Did I have a girl-friend? Was she also at University? (Answer to the first was "yes", and the second one was "No.")

Later on, she became a little more daring. "Have you had time to go out with your girl-friend since you came home?" ("Yes.) "Are you seeing her tonight?" ("Yes.")

And then she became even bolder.

"Dare I ask, in front of your mother, is she everything you want her to be?"

"Everything," I replied, and then becoming bolder myself (much to Sal's amusement whom I could see smiling through the corner of my eye,) I added, "But if you mean do we have sex, then definitely a yes. And she is fabulous!" Joan looked at Sal a little apprehensively in case she was being shocked by her son's revelations, and Sal, with an almost imperceptible eye movement, indicated the pocket where I had temporarily put her g-string.

This was the time, then.

I delved into the pocket and brought out the minute scrap which was pretending to be a garment and handed it to Sal, making sure that it was obvious what the item was, and saying, "Sal. If you want me to take these off in front of any spectators later on you had better put them on, first."

Joan and Reggie seemed a little surprised until Sal laughed out loud, and said, "I am the girl-friend in question. And yes, we do have sex, and yes, I am his mother, and yes, he is to be my dogging partner tonight, although you must not let it stop you from trying, too, Reggie if we have a good enough audience!"

Reggie and Joan now appeared to be appreciative of a good joke at their expense, having been led to believe so far that I was just her son whereas now I was being introduced as being also her current lover!

But then Reggie said, "Sal. If that is the g-string you will be wearing tonight doesn't that mean......."

And Sal interrupted him by saying, "Does that mean I have none on at present? Well why don't you and Joan look under the table and I'll open my legs for you!"

They did just that, and on re-appearing Joan said to Sal, "Come on, then Sal. This is your new toy-boy, isn't it? He's not your son."

"Well, Joan," came her answer, "yes he is my new toy-boy, but equally so, yes he is also my son! And he was watching us with his pal last night although he did not know it was me until I had made it obvious by leaving those red and yellow polka dot knickers for him to find, after which it took very little persuasion to get him into bed with me and we fucked all night long! Wait until you try him out, Joan. He really knows how to use his cock!"

I could see why Sal had asked Reggie to make sure that they were seated at their usual table – it was in a secluded part of the restaurant and was sufficiently distant from other diners so as not to be overheard so long as we kept out voices reasonably low.

Anyway, at the end of the meal Joan and Sal went to "powder their noses", and on return Sal briefly faced us with her back to the rest of the other diners as she flipped up the front of her diminutive skirt to show me and Reggie that the g-string was now in place, even though it hid very little!

We all four then made out way to Reggie's van, and Sal and I followed behind in our car until we reached their house, when we left our car and the four of us got into the van together.

As we drove along Sal explained to me that they usually wore wigs, as she had done after the telephone conversation earlier, but now said that her reason for not doing so tonight was in case Jim was watching again. "I want him to be able to recognise me," she said. "After all, I might need a substitute toy-boy when you are back at University, and he has always appeared to fancy me whenever you met and I happened to be around. I used to notice the way he eyed me up as if he were mentally undressing me – and I always tried to give him a quick flash whilst pretending that it was accidental. So if he sees who it is that he is watching tonight I shall wait his approach next time with great interest."

By now we had reached the car-park, but other than one other car it was empty, so we decided to wait around to see if there were others before we began our little show.

To be continued.........

skip.69
skip.69
124 Followers
12