My Gas Station Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

When she was ready she looked really lovely. She was my beautiful wife and I loved her very much. I really wondered what sort of husband would allow his wife to go out with another man for the sole purpose of being fucked by him. I guess I have mellowed and love her so very much. I had also to admit I was rather aroused at the thought of another man fucking my darling Melanie. I guess this had come from asking her to expose her breasts to the men on the driveway of the service station. I had to admit to myself I was getting a bit of a kick out of watching Melanie getting ready to be fucked! My mind was going wild – I wanted to watch them fucking but realized that this was not part of the bargain. This was entirely Melanie’s experience and I loved her for it.

I drove her to the motel and escorted her to the room. Hartley was a little embarrassed when he saw me with my wife, but he shook my hand and thanked me very much. I asked him how long he wanted with Melanie because I wanted to be sure to be here when she was ready to return home. He suggested 10pm as that would give them 3 hours and he would wait with her until I collected her. Nothing horrible was going to happen to her this time.

I didn’t want to hang around the motel waiting for Melanie so I went home and tried to read a book, watch TV and just plain anything which would take my mind off Melanie and Hartley. It was no different this time from the last.

Eventually it was 9.45pm and time to drive to the motel. When I arrived there it was exactly 10.00pm but I was totally embarrassed about what I should do. Should I knock on the door and ask if he was finished with my wife, or should I just wait until someone came out. I decided on the latter. I had only a couple of minutes to wait before their door opened and Hartley looked out. He was very careful about letting the door open too wide – he still had terrible thoughts about what had happened last time. When he saw me, he beckoned me over and told me Melanie was ready and waiting for me. He once again thanked me, shook my hand and then took his leave.

I opened the door and was greeted enthusiastically by Melanie. She was dressed, if just wearing shoes and tiny dress means she is dressed, but she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. It was obvious from her damp hair she had had a shower and cleaned herself up before meeting me. She looked lovely. I asked her if she had enjoyed herself. Melanie grinned and said, “I really had a great time with Hartley but it is you I love and you I want all the time. Would you like to fuck me now – I think there is probably some of Hartley’s spunk still in my cunt and you would be able to experience sloppy seconds!”

I had been aroused just looking at my darling wife, but now that she had suggested I fuck her right after Hartley had deposited his loads in her cunt, I almost lost it! I told her to get her dress off quick smart and to get into the same position they had used when they had just fucked!

Melanie moved over to the bed, pulled her single item of clothing over her head and then knelt up on the bed with her lovely arse and cunt exposed to me. I stuck my finger in her cunt and was thrilled to find it had some cum on it. I showed this to Melanie and she immediately sucked it into her mouth and said, “Darling, please fuck me – this is your chance to have sloppy seconds.”

I needed no second invitation. My erect cock entered her cunt with a single thrust and I found it to be very wet – Hartley’s cum, I guessed – and I was terribly aroused by her position and the wanton way in which she wanted to be fucked – even if she is my wife.

It certainly didn’t take very long for me to cum in Melanie. She had a couple of orgasms two, something she rarely does without extra stimulation of her clit. This time she was so turned on I guess anything would have brought on her orgasms.

We were both very exhausted after such an intensive fucking and collapsed on the bed and rested. While we were lying on the bed relaxing, I took the opportunity to look at her nipples. They were definitely aroused and stood out proudly, but there was no trace of the lipstick she had so painstakingly applied before she had met Hartley. Melanie told me Hartley found the easiest way for him to get aroused was to see her with painted nipples which he sucked heartily and this quickly made him erect. “Of course,” she added, “this was while I was sucking his cock!” She told me she was surprised at how quickly he was able to recover for the second and third fuck provided she applied more lipstick to her nipples and let him suck the color off. I made a mental note to get Melanie to apply lipstick to her nipples at home before we fucked again. We laid on the bed, hugged and kissed.

I couldn’t help myself and had to ask Melanie for details of her night with Hartley. She smiled at me and said, “Of course, Darling, I will tell you everything.”

Melanie’s description of how she had fucked Hartley three times in the short time they were together was totally arousing. She told me every detail of their meeting and this aroused me even more. I was hard again in no time. Melanie told me in very frank terms how Hartley had sucked her nipples until the color had gone, and how she had applied lots more lipstick so that he would suck them more and more. She also told me about the way he licked the lipstick off her cunt lips. This he did after he was completely aroused through sucking her nipples. His last action before he fucked her was to completely lick the lipstick off her cunt and then move up her body until her was able to push his very hard cock deep into her cunt. She loved preparing herself with the lipstick to make him more aroused. He had fucked her first in a missionary position and the other times was in a doggie position – they both loved that position because it seemed that he could insert his cock deeper into her cunt.

I was so aroused listening to what Melanie was telling me that I couldn’t help asking her to apply her lipstick to her nipples and cunt lips. She did this for me, and I began sucking her nipples really hard. She seemed very aroused when I did this and I just knew this would be the way we would get each other aroused in the future. After sucking the color from her nipples, I slid down her body and began to lick and suck her cunt lips. She had just been fucked 4 times in 3 hours and her lips were a bit of a mess but I loved it all the more and couldn’t wait to get my cock in her cunt again.

At last, I pulled my head from her pubic area and plunged my cock deep into her cunt. It didn’t take me long to cum and I was delighted when she came too, at the same time.

Melanie promised to tell me more about Hartley and her experiences but she felt too tired and we both agreed the best thing would be to get dressed and head for our own bed at home.

Just to watch her naked body as she wriggled the tiny dress into the right position before slipping her head through the top and allowing the dress to slide down her wonderful body really turned me on! Melanie isn’t tall – she is about 5’6” in her bare feet and her body is divine. Her breasts, whilst not over large, are just the right size and she has always been blessed with nipples which grow considerably when she is aroused. I have never agreed to any tattoos or piercing and so she has what I would call a blemish free beautiful body.

When we arrived home, we undressed and slipped into bed naked and both dropped off to sleep immediately. We were both exhausted.

Next day, Melanie told me more of her affair with Hartley and I began to realize it was because of what was happening to Melanie that was making me more aroused. I resolved I must watch her getting fucked by another man! How could I ask her to do that – it had now gone beyond Melanie wanting to thank Hartley and me agreeing to it, it was now a matter of me getting Melanie to want to be fucked by anyone whilst I watched. What had I turned into – was I really a monster?

I broached the subject to Melanie and was surprised when she said she wouldn’t mind fucking another man, but it had to be on her terms! She would have the right of refusal if she didn’t like the man and I had to fuck her immediately after to prove I still loved her! This seemed to me to be no chore. I could handle it O.K. She also asked me how I would feel about her being fucked by a lot younger man than Hartley after all, Hartley was old enough to be her father and I mightn’t like her with a younger man.

I told her I could not see any problem with a younger man and I suggested she set about choosing a man she would like to fuck! We discussed this at length and decided the best was would be for her to go to a bar and try to pick up a man of her choice. I would sure every man in the bar would want to fuck her so that wouldn’t be the problem – it had to be a man she wanted!

Striking whilst the iron was hot was a good idea and so I suggested Melanie go to a bar soon. We both agreed it should be soon.

Melanie decided the next night would be the best to try out our experiment and so she prepared herself in a similar manner to that which she had done for Hartley. This time she decided she wouldn’t wear just her tiny little black dress, she would choose a longer dress which was lower cut at the top, with a long slit in the skirt, and this time wear panties. When she was ready, I was really excited – my darling wife looked so wonderful I almost hesitated when I thought of another man using her body, but I was prepared for this and dismissed the thought from my mind and told her, if she was ready, we should go!

We agreed to enter the chosen bar separately and for her to look carefully over the gathered throng of eligible young men and to see if she could choose one she felt excited about. I would be at the same bar but well away from her and she would only come over to me when either she had decided there was no one suitable, or she had selected a man and would bring him over to see if I approved. Melanie would not only have to choose the man, excite him enough to want to fuck her, but also explain it would have to be in front of her husband! She said the latter part would be the hardest but she was willing to give it a try.

Melanie looked so lovely when she walked up to the bar and ordered a drink that I thought it would be no time at all before someone approached her. I was right. She had only been there about 5 minutes when 3 young men went over to her and began talking to her. I could see she was quite interested in the men because of the animated way she was talking to them and the sensuous manner in which she was moving her body near them. At last she began to move out on to the dance floor with the tallest of the men – I guessed he would have been about 24 years – he looked very confident in the way he moved. It didn’t take him long to begin caressing her back, then her backside and I also thought I saw him reach up and touch her breast. Melanie pulled him close to her and they began to kiss, lightly at first and then quite deeply. I was very aroused watching them on the dance floor. When the dance was over, the young man returned her to a table which the other 2 men had found. It was only a couple of tables away from where I was sitting nursing my drink and wondering if this was the man she had chosen.

Melanie danced in turn with the other three men and they behaved the same way as the first – caressing her and eventually feeling her breasts. The kissing seemed to be getting more passionate so I guessed she was getting really turned on.

The four of them drank, danced and chatted together for over an hour and a half before I saw the first young man reach his hand under the table and touch her leg, well above her knee. She showed no reaction to this and perhaps I was the only person who would be witnessing his action – the table and the other men hid them rather well. I watched as Melanie opened her legs a little wider and his hand moved further up her thigh. At last he must have reached her panties and it was then Melanie began to wriggle a bit on the chair and spread her legs even wider for his touch. I wondered just how far Melanie would go with this man.

Suddenly she pulled him to her, kissed him deeply and then began whispering in his ear. He moved back as if he was startled and then began kissing her again. There was a little talking between the other men at the table when Melanie rose from the group and walked, a little unsteadily, to me. She sat down beside me and said, “Well darling, I have chosen Kevin, the tallest of the group, and he has told me he would love to fuck me with you watching, but there is a little problem! Kevin says he is with his friends and won’t fuck me without the others being able to do me too!”

This really shocked me and I just didn’t know what to do now! I began to fanaticize what it would be like with Melanie and three men fucking her. I asked her what she thought about this and she hesitated for a moment before saying, “I want to do whatever you want me to do. I do feel it may be a bit much to have 3 men at the one time, but I would be prepared to do that if that is what you want! You would at least be there to protect me and I would feel safe doing it, but I also wonder if you really want to see me getting fucked by 3 men at the one time when we had only agreed on one man!” This made me think! I began to think it would be more exciting to watch Melanie being fucked by three men, but did I really want three men fucking my wife?

I was at the crossroads, I wanted to watch her getting fucked, but I wasn’t sure about 3 men! I decided to do the weak thing and told her I would leave it entirely up to her! This didn’t impress her at all! She said, “Well, if you can’t make up your mind how many men you want to fuck me, we might as well take on the lot!”

Melanie moved away from my table and went over to the other three men and began talking to them. Kevin held his arms out to her and she willingly moved into them. They began to kiss and, when she sat down next to him, he immediately began playing with her thigh and moved his hand in between her legs. He was obviously playing with her cunt. She moved her hand over between his legs and rubbed his cock through his pants. After a couple of minutes of this she stood up, held is hand and pulled him over to me. Kevin seemed to be a decent enough fellow and shook my hand when Melanie introduced him to me. The first thing he said to me was, “I understand from Melanie that you want me to fuck her and for you to watch us doing it. I want you to understand that I am willing to do that but I insist on having my two friends with me and they are to be allowed to fuck her too. If you agree with this, let’s go, but if not I guess it is goodbye!” All I could do was look into Melanie’s eyes but got no expression from her so I just nodded. This was the acceptance he wanted. The die was cast!

Kevin beckoned the other two men over to our table and introduced them to me. They also seemed decent enough men. They were Ted and John.

We all climbed into our car with Ted sitting in the front with me and Kevin and John in the back with Melanie between them. As we were driving home, I watched in the rear vision mirror to see if there was any activity taking place in the back seat. It was obvious Kevin was kissing Melanie and from the little I could see in the mirror, John was opening the top of her dress. It wasn’t long before I could see Melanie’s breasts completely exposed and both Kevin and John had one each. Kevin was still kissing Melanie. There was not a lot of noise in the back and Ted looked around and then knelt on his seat and stretched himself over the front seat. He was moving around a bit before he dropped down into his seat again. In his hands he held Melanie’s panties. He had obviously taken them off whilst the others were handling her body. I realized there was no turning back now. My wife was nearly naked, sandwiched between two men we had really only just met, and she was not protesting at all. Ted passed her panties over to me and, not knowing what to do with them, I stuffed them into my pocket. Ted then knelt on the seat again and I was able, with a quick turn around, to see he had Melanie’s legs spread widely and he was playing with her cunt. The other two were kissing and massaging her breasts. Melanie began to sigh and pant and I realized they were making her have an orgasm.

A few minutes later we were at our home. Melanie was joking with the men and told them to hurry into the house as she didn’t think she could wait much longer – she needed cock! Once inside the lounge room, Melanie suggested I arrange for some drinks and proceeded to throw her arms around Kevin’s neck and began to kiss him deeply. The front of her dress was still wide open and her beautiful breasts were completely bare. Whilst Kevin kissed her, the other two moved up to them and began to caress her breasts. Ted then leaned down, lifted the hem of her dress up and pulled it right over her head. Now Melanie was naked in front of three men who were itching to fuck her. The men were soon to be naked as well.

Melanie sat the three men down on our wide lounge seat and dropped to her knees in front of Kevin and took his cock in her mouth. The three men by this time had stripped and were all naked. Their cocks were all about the same size as mine and this was a little relief to me – I didn’t want her to be fucked by a huge cock and find she didn’t want to come back to me.

After she had sucked the three men but not made any of them cum, she looked over to me, grinned and said, “Well darling, this is what you wanted – you had better get ready to watch. I am sure you will get the thrill of your lifetime now!”

None of the three men wanted drinks although I had them ready. Melanie simply said to Kevin, “Fuck me, Kevin, fuck me good. Do you want to fuck me here or would you prefer the bedroom. You can fuck me on the bed where my husband fucks me or we can simply stay here – just so long as you make up your mind quickly and fuck me!”

Kevin made his mind up quickly alright – he simply said, “Here for the first round and perhaps in the bedroom for the second round!”

The three men laid Melanie down on an occasional table which was in front of the lounge seat. Kevin moved between her legs after he had lifted them over his shoulders and began to suck her cunt lips. Ted and John moved to play with her breasts and kiss her whilst she reached out and grasped their cocks in her hands. What a sight! My Melanie was being mauled by these three men.

It almost seemed as though the men were working in a sort of pattern. Kevin was making Melanie squirm with his ministrations on her cunt and suddenly he moved up on her body and inserted his erect cock straight into her cunt. Melanie squealed with delight and he proceeded to pump her in a very quick action. Ted, meanwhile, had stood up alongside her head and placed his cock against her mouth. Melanie opened her mouth and took his cock in as far as it would go. Both Ted and Kevin pumped their cocks into Melanie but both withdrew before they came. John then moved around to be between Melanie’s spread legs and inserted his cock into her cunt. Kevin moved to her head and I could see the glistening moisture on his cock as he lowered this into her waiting mouth. Again, neither Ted nor Kevin came before they withdrew their cocks and then it was Ted’s turn in her cunt and John moved back to her mouth. The three men kept up this routine for some 30 minutes none of them cumming but poor Melanie had cum several times and seemed to be enjoying it very much.

Kevin then leaned down and whispered something in Melanie’s ear. She looked over to me before she smiled at Kevin and said, “Yes!” Melanie then asked me to get the KY jelly from the bedroom. She had a wicked smile on her face. She was enjoying this game.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers