My Gas Station Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned from the bedroom with the KY, Kevin took it from me and then proceeded to pour a large quantity of it over his erect cock. He then told Melanie to roll over onto her stomach. When she was ready, Kevin smeared KY all over he arsehole and then pushed the mouth of the tube into her puckered hole and squeezed the tube. A great quantity of the KY streamed into her back passage. Kevin then told Ted to lie on the table, told Melanie to climb on top of him and insert his cock in her cunt. When she was totally impaled on Ted, Kevin climbed up behind her and held his cock against her arsehole. He pressed gently and before long his cock was making its way into her arsehole. It took a couple of minutes but eventually he was completely embedded in her. John then moved to her head and presented his cock to her mouth. Here was my darling Melanie, one cock in her cunt, one in her arse and the third in her mouth. The three set up a rhythm and before long Melanie was screaming as her orgasms began to start. After several screaming orgasms from Melanie, the men began counting to one another. One, two, three etc., until they reached 20. At this time, the three of them began to tense up. John began to move his cock back and forth into Melanie’s mouth more rapidly and the other two speeded up their pace too. On the count of 25, they all came together. What a sight! Melanie was trying to scream but couldn’t because she had a mouth full of cock as well as cum. John didn’t withdraw from her mouth – he just kept his cock deeply in her mouth whilst the cum poured down her throat. The other two had cum also and they remained embedded in her body but collapsed with exhaustion causing a deal of pressure on Melanie. At last the three withdrew and each cock came out of Melanie’s body with a loud plop. Cum began to run slowly out of her cunt as well as her arsehole and a tiny amount of cum seeped out of her mouth and ran down her chin. Melanie was totally fucked out! As the three men moved back to the lounge seat and took up the drinks I had provided before, Melanie held out her hand to me and said, “Now Darling, you will be able to fuck me and have sloppy seconds in which ever hole you want. I guess you will be happy now that you have seen me fucked by three men at the one time! Come on, Darling, what are you waiting for?”

I had been terribly aroused whilst the three men were fucking Melanie and wondered how it was that I hadn’t cum already. I advanced to Melanie and leant over and kissed her. I could taste John’s cum in her mouth. She said, “I love you Darling, now fuck me! This may be the last time you will get to fuck me as sloppy seconds!”

I wondered what she meant by that but dismissed the thought when I inserted my cock into her cunt. It was, to be exact, a very sloppy cunt. Kevin’s cum was still oozing out of her but I had no trouble sliding into her and fucking her as hard as I could! Amazingly, Melanie came too and at the same time as I did.

Melanie then asked me how I felt about our episode. I could only tell her I had been terribly aroused watching other men fuck her, but I didn’t want that to happen again. I told her I loved her and I had had my thrill and from now on I wanted her only for myself. Melanie just grinned at me and said, “Well, you might have had your fun but I am going to have some more! You can come with us and watch us if you like, but we are going to the bedroom for some more entertainment. The boys are ready and I am sure they can go a couple of more rounds with me before they are finished. I am sure you are going to remember this day for a long time! You have asked me to be a slut and now I am a fully fledged slut – class A1!”

With that, Melanie took the boys up to our bedroom, pulled back the covers and then flopped down on the bed. She then said, “Right boys, come and have me! Any way you want – I am yours for the rest of the night!”

To go into detail about what happened then would take too long. It would be sufficient for me to say Melanie was fucked many times by these three men. She seemed to be enjoying it all and although she didn’t take any more cock in her arse, she certainly had them all cum in her cunt. I couldn’t drag myself away from the bedroom and stayed to watch them fucking my wife. The volume of cum they pumped into Melanie’s cunt was amazing, judging by the amount which ran out of her when they withdrew. The bed was a complete mess with cum running everywhere. A couple of times they came on her belly and her breasts – cum was caked on her, but the biggest mess by far was between her legs. Melanie kept urging the men to fuck her again and again. Between each fuck, she would suck the men into erection again so they were ready for more action.

About 4.30am the men decided they would have to leave. They asked me to drive them back to their cars which were still in the bar parking lot. I dressed when they did and drove them back at this stage rather anxious to get rid of them. I wanted to return home to see if Melanie was O.K.

When I reached home, Melanie was asleep on our bed. She was laying in a real pool of cum and body juices and she had the dried cum on her tits and belly. She looked like the slut she had called herself. I thought to wake her but somehow I didn’t really want to fuck her now – she looked very unattractive to me. I hoped I would feel differently in the morning. I then fell into a deep sleep.

I awoke with a start – the sunlight was streaming into our room through the window. Melanie was just stirring and she had woken me when her arm had slapped me across the chest as she was turning. I looked at her cum stained breast and felt my love returning - yes, there was no doubt I loved her!

When Melanie woke some 15 minutes later, she smiled at me, stretched her arms out to me and told me she loved me! She then asked me how I had liked to watch the one I loved being fucked by other men. I didn’t know how to respond. I wanted to tell her I loved watching her, but then I wasn’t sure whether she was happy about all of the sex with others.

I had to admit to her I was completely turned on by it all. I had had a constant erection all of the time and, when she was asleep when I returned from driving the men back to their cars, I had jerked myself off in the bathroom by just remembering the way she had been fucked. I also said to her, “Melanie, I have asked you to expose your breasts to many men and you have done that without any complaint. I know I started a monster which I couldn’t control then! When you asked me to let you fuck Hartley, I didn’t want to let you go but I had to out of a sense of reward for having done your job so well at the station. I certainly didn’t want you to go with Hartley the second time but I did, again due to a sense of guilt. I certainly didn’t want you to be fucked and abused by the idiot biker gang and if I could have done anything to prevent that I certainly would have, but I guess these things happen. I also asked you to let me watch when you were fucked by another man – the fact that you allowed three men to use your body is incidental. Darling, I love you more than you would believe. I don’t want you to ever go with another man, unless I am dead! Do you love me enough for us to agree for you to never to go with another man”?

Melanie hugged me to her, kissed me deeply and said, in a very quiet voice, “I never wanted to expose my body to anyone other than you. I certainly didn’t want to fuck Hartley but then it was because of him that we succeeded so well in the business. I only did it as a reward for his help. The biker gang was most unfortunate. I guess I started that off when they saw me dressed as I was going into Hartley’s room. I didn’t do anything to discourage them from ogling me and I guess the end result was as much my fault as theirs.

They shouldn’t have taken advantage of me but it all ended up O.K. The three men last night were just because you seemed to want me to be fucked by someone else. I really fancied Kevin and, when he wouldn’t come with me without his friends, I had little choice. I was very, very turned on by them and don’t regret what happened although I guess it would have been better if it hadn’t happened at all! Darling, I love you deeply. I am very happy for us to make a pact that neither of us will stray from each other again! I love you. Now, let’s get me cleaned up and we can start packing and get ready for our new life in a different city.”

Postscript. All of this happened 12 years ago. We moved to a distant city, set ourselves up very well with our new house and established a very healthy portfolio of investments. We also had two children, a boy and a girl who have grown up to be wonderful children. Occasionally we look back on our adventurous past while we are lying in each other’s arms after sex and talk about what we did then but have never done since. We love each other more than anyone can imagine. Ours has been a success story – I could imagine many others might not have survived as we did given the same circumstances.