My Gay Cuckold Bi Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Second part where I served as slave for 4 couples.
1.7k words
3.9
45.6k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Readers, this is Rahul and I am going to narrate you various incidents which actually happened in my life. There are many layers in this narrative and have planned to split it into several parts. Here comes the second part.

Please read my first part at https://www.literotica.com/s/my-gay-cuckold-bi-life-ch-01 which describes on how I was attracted to my college mate Jai and how I ended up with him as my master at my own house and my Task 1 as a slave. Here is the second part of the same story.

Here was the Task 2 for me from my master.

Jai asked me to sit on all fours and keep my ass pointing to the sky.

As soon as I was in that pose, he asked me to walk with him in the same position along with him. Jai went to our Land Line phone and called someone and told him that the party about which they all were dreaming till now will become a reality and gave him the directions to my house.

I was wondering on what he was referring to and was equally getting excited about what will come next. Then Jai disconnected the phone and went to the bedroom. I followed him. He told me to wait here only for a minute. He went and came back with a vaseline jelly in his hands. I now got a hint on what the Task 2 will be( but I was completely wrong which I realized later). He took some jelly and inserted into my ass hole and lubed it up. He finger fucked my ass hole for some time and tried inserting his dick but with no luck as his dick was very fat. I started to like the finger fucking but his dick started hurting my ass hole as it was trying to tear my ass hole. Even after some 15 to 20 minutes, there was no luck and his dick didn't get into my asshole.

The Doorbell rang and some people came in. I was told to sit in the same doggy position. As soon as the people entered I saw that there were 6 people (3 couples in their late 30's). They all said hi to Jai and were thanking him for the arrangement. Meantime, one of the gentlemen asked my name and enquired about me with Jay to which he told that I am his classmate and my parents are out of town for today and tomorrow and also he told that I will be the slave for today's dream party.

All the 3 couples were happy for this and one of the wives started checking me out. She was in her mid-30s and was wearing saree as other 2 ladies.

She turned her back to me and lifted her saree till her ass and bent taking the support of the wall. Her puckered brownish asshole and brownish pussy were clearly visible. She asked me to smell her asshole and lick her asshole. This was my first time licking a lady's asshole and was feeling a bit uncomfortable. She couldn't tolerate this and asked me to lay on the floor on my back. Then she sat on my face with her asshole widened so that her asshole was right on my mouth and ordered me to lick it clean. I started licking it and she ordered me to put my tongue inside her asshole and take out whatever is inside. I started doing so and after trying for some time, I was able to taste a sticky substance and when I took my tongue out and saw it was cum. She ordered me to eat it for which I obliged. Then she told that before coming here, she had a good fuck session with one of her neighbor who happened to be a good friend of her husband and he left his cum in her ass hole.

Then she told that I am good and all can proceed further. Then one by one all the three husbands came to me and got their dicks sucked and asses rimmed. Let me make you familiar with their names.

Couple 1: - Pramod (37) and Rani (33)

Couple 2: - Vijay (43) and Preethi (43)

Couple 3: - Anil (39) and Neelima (34)

All of these couples were government officials except Neelima and Rani who were housewives. They were all into the swinging lifestyle and used my friend Jai as one of their threesome/group sex partner.

Now coming back to task number 2.

Prerequisites: -

1) I should suck the cocks of all the 3 husbands and remember the taste of their cum, pee, cocks, balls, assholes, nipples, sizes of their dicks, where they have hair and so on.

2) Do the same by licking pussies, asses, armpits and nipples of all the three wives and should remember whatever I can about them.

3) Once the above two are done, I will be blindfolded.

Instructions: -

1) While being blindfolded, I will be sent to a random couple who will be fucking by Jai.

2) I should rim the asshole of the guy and should guess him right. If not I have to take his dick in my asshole and let him fuck me till he cums and I should clean his dick.

3) If I guess him right in the second step, then I should find who is fucking his wife by licking the armpits of all the wives first and then rimming the guy whoever is fucking her currently. If I am not successful in finding his wife just by licking her armpits, I will be presented with the nipples of all the three wives and then If I was unsuccessful in finding out with nipples, I will be presented to lick their pussies and drink their pee and even after that If I was unsuccessful, the wives one by one will start facesitting on my mouth to give me the taste of their assholes. Even after that If I was unsuccessful, I will get fucked with dildos by all the three wives and fucked by the cocks of all the three husbands.

4) The cycle repeats till the game is complete or till the time I find out all three wives and all three husbands.

So I took off with the prerequisite first of tasting and remembering the tastes of genitals. The prerequisite task took almost 2 hours for me as I have to be very careful in feeding the information about the couples. At the end of the prerequisite, though all three husbands have cum once and pissed once in my mouth, I have kept their parts super clean with my mouth. I remembered whatever I can about the husbands. Now started off with the 3 wives to complete my prerequisite task. Every wife used me like anything while I was doing my duties of licking them. I had to beg them to sit on my mouth and lick their armpits and to pee in my mouth. But somehow the remembering task was done and I was aware of their tastes and smells. Then Jay told me to relax for a while for 15 minutes and then let's all start the real task. I was relieved and went to have some water into the kitchen. Once I was back, I sat naked in front of all those 3 naked couples and was relaxing. Suddenly the doorbell rang and a gorgeous chick of around 22 years in tight fit jeans and t-shirt came in and was greeted by all the couples and Jai with a lip kiss. She smiled at me and went on to say hi again to everyone by sucking their dicks one minute each. Her name was Nidhi and came to know that she is a girlfriend of Jai though she studies in a different college. She lives nearby Jai's residence. She had a very heavy ass but not so huge boobs. She was looking damn sexy with her jiggling ass.

Now before me starting off with the task, the couple's called out for drinks break. All of us started drinking casually and the atmosphere suddenly changed with the men chatting very friendly with me and the ladies including Nidhi sucking my dick in turns but, they never took me to climax.

Felt very horny and was high after drowning almost 2 200 ml whiskey bottles. I had some good tasty food served on the pussies of women. This made me really comfortable now and have become very horny and was eagerly awaiting my task to begin. Maybe this was their plan after all.

Jai blindfolded me with a black silky cloth and ordered me to start off with the given task. He made sure that I won't be able to see through the cloth and asked me to warm up the husbands by rimming and sucking them one by one. Also, I had to lick the armpits of all 4 woman including Nidhi. Once all were in the mood, the fuck sessions started and the partners were exchanged. I was taken to one fucking couple by Jai and was asked to start off with the task. I rimmed the person who was fucking and found out that it was Vijay and announced the same. Yes, it's right was the answer. Now my task is to find out where is Vijay's wife Preethi and with whom she is fucking with. Armpits licking, nipples licking, pussy and ass licking didn't help me find out where is Preethi and with whom she is fucking with. So the punishment started. All 8 people in the room fucked me, ladies with dildo and guys with real cocks. Don't remember who was in my ass and who was in my mouth. Also, don't remember how many loads of cum I ate and how many liters of pee I drank. Then everyone started taking rest and announced that since I have done so much for them, I will be given a chance to fuck the lady of my choice after I failed twice and took punishments and won once with recognizing the correct wife. So I told I would love to fuck Nidhi who was Jai'j GF and proceeded with it while all others were watching. I could recognize that Jai was a bit upset with me fucking Nidhi in both her holes. Jai was not happy. I don't know why.

All of us thanked each other and left the house along with Nidhi the same night and I was left with Jai in my house for the night.

To be continued...