My Gay Roomie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh don't be such a pussy," he said. "We'll be quiet."

But of course, they weren't. I knew that there was no way I was going to get any sleep with a house full of people, so I resigned myself to partying a while. We passed the bong around a while and drank the rest of the beer we had. Eventually, the party moved to the balcony. Rules being rules, we all stripped. 9 guys all running around naked, some in the tub, but most just standing there talking. There was nowhere to hide my erection, so I just pretended that I didn't care.

One of the guys, Curt, said "Chris, are you always hard or something?"

"I can't help it," I said. "When I get high, it just happens."

He reached out and took it in his hand. I stepped back and told him to stop.

"Oh look everyone," Curt said. "Chris is shy!"

"Fuck this," I said and turned to the door, my face flushing with embarrassment. I made my way to my bedroom and closed the door. I was getting into bed when there was a quiet knock at my door. It opened before I could say anything and Curt entered. He leaned back against the door, naked, looking at me, also naked.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi, Curt," I said. "What are you doing here?"

"Well," he said. "Billy told me all about you. I'm here to help you sleep."

"How are you going to do that?" I asked, but was pretty sure of the answer.

He walked toward me. "Well, when I guy cums, he usually falls right asleep. So, I'm here to make you cum." He stopped right before me and took my swollen member in his hand. He began to stroke me. "Would that help you sleep, Chris?"

"Wouldn't hurt," I replied and smiled. Fuck it, I thought. I was high and horny as fuck, so if this guy wanted to suck my cock for me, why shouldn't I let him?

He moved closer and kissed my neck. Then he slowly kissed his way down my abdomen and got down on his knees. He took my cock in his mouth and started sucking me. After a few seconds, he sat back onto his hips and looked up at me. He released my cock and started to stroke his as I watched him. He smiled.

"Billy told me you liked it when he played with your ass. Have you ever had anyone lick your asshole before?"

"No," I told him.

He smiled broader and said "Turn around and get on the bed. On all fours."

I did as I was told and looked over my shoulder at him. "Like this?" I smiled at him and shook my ass for him. I actually was enjoying the fact that someone wanted to fuck me and I wasn't going to let him.

He looked at me a long while and said "Just like that. Just the way I like a guy." I lowered my head to the bed and laughed. I watched him climb onto the bed through my legs.

I felt his hands rubbing my ass. "You have a great ass. I'd really like to fuck this sometime." He massaged my ass cheeks for a time. "Maybe one day you'll let me. I bet you'll love it." He continued to massage my ass cheeks and I began to move my hips for him. He would occasionally slip his fingers down my crack and run his fingers across my anus and then tease my scrotum. "Yes, I think so. One day you'll let me."

My eyes were closed and I pictured what was happening in my mind. He continued to massage my ass as I slowly swayed under him.

"Lower your head to the bed and reach back with your hands and spread your butt cheeks for me," he commanded.

I complied. It felt liberating to be exposed to someone else like that. I felt him blowing on my asshole. It sent tingles up my spine. Then I felt his tongue lightly touch my ring. I jumped when I felt it.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," I breathed. He continued to rim me, running his tongue over my anus and then down to my balls. He reached up and pulled my erect cock and pointed it down to the bed. Then he'd lick the length of my cock, run his tongue around my balls, then slowly continue up to my asshole. When his tongue would reach my hole, he'd lightly stroke my cock. Like he was milking me. Then I felt him push his tongue into me. I let out a light moan as he did so and shuttered involuntarily.

"Ooooo," he cooed at me. "He likes that." Then he started to lick my balls again and start his transit up to my waiting ring.

"Please don't stop," I begged him. My hips moving for him, my moans coming louder, and my body responding to everything he did to it.

The feeling of his tongue worming its way around my sensitive asshole and his stroking my cock was something indescribable. I continued to move my hips and moan loudly as he continued.

He pulled his face from my ass. "Are you going to cum for me?" he asked and returned his tongue to my waiting asshole, pushing in again. It sent me over the edge.

"God, I'm gonna cum!" I cried.

I felt his other hand at the head of my cock as he continued to stroke and lick me. I felt the cum spraying from my cock into his waiting hand. When I was done, he pulled his face from my ass and told me to lay down. I felt him smear my cum into the crack of my ass.

"I know you won't let me fuck you, but can I rub my cock on your ass? I let you cum. Why don't you let me?"

"Go ahead," I breathed, still recovering. "Just no penetration, please."

"Spread your legs wide for me," he said.

I felt him climb into position on my back side. Then I felt him spit into the crack of my ass and his cock slide between my butt cheeks. His hands were on either side of my shoulders and I felt him start to pump his hips and slide his cock up and down the length of my crack.

"Lift up your hips a little," he told me. I complied.

"That's it. Just move with me," he said as he continued to slide his cock up and down the crack of my ass. "You've got a hot ass. Does that feel good?"

I wasn't lying when I said it did. It really was an enjoyable feeling of his cock sliding between my cheeks. I moved my hips under him as he "fucked" me. It was like I was unconsciously moving under him to allow him access to my asshole. I began to breathe heavily. That heavy breathing soon turned into moaning. As we moved together, I could feel him come close to direct contact with my ring, but I chalked it up to an accident. When he did, shivers ran through my body. I felt exhilarated like never before. I could feel him breathing as he slipped his cock so-very-close to my waiting hole, and then pull away. Another shiver shot through me and I gasped.

Then I felt him reach back with one hand and aim his cock right at my hole. He began to rub the head of his cock over my asshole. I moved my hips under him as he rubbed my sweet spot with his hardness. Then I felt him start to push.

I dropped my hips and raised up my head to look back at him. "Please, don't," I said.

He pulled back. "Sorry," he said. "I thought by the way you were moving you wanted me to."

"No," I said. "No penetration."

"Ok," he said and started to slide his cock into my cheeks again. Once he started, I raised my hips off the mattress for him once again. I lowered my head to the bed and relaxed. As he did before, he had his hands by my shoulders and just pumped his hips into me. Again, I started move under him and moan. I felt him lower his head so his mouth was on top of my right ear. He licked it.

"You like that, huh?" he asked.

"Fuck," I said. "I've never felt anything like this! "

"It only gets better," he whispered into my ear. "Keep moving your ass with me. That's it. Just relax." I could feel his heaving breathing in my ear as his paced quickened. "I'm gonna cum," he breathed.

I felt his cock spasm between my cheeks and the first shot of his seed splashed onto my back. He reached back and I felt him and jerk his cock, spraying the rest of his load directly into the crack of my ass.

He sat back and breathed. I opened my eyes and looked back at him. "You're covered in it," he said. I could feel the warmth of his cum all over my back and ass.

"Thanks," he said as he got up. He turned at the door just in time to see me rubbing his cum around my ass. I smiled at him. "Thank you," I said as he left. I climbed under the covers, turned out the light and went to sleep without even bothering to clean myself up.

The following morning, I woke up early, cleaned up and headed to work. My day was spent with thoughts about last night. What the hell was I doing? Why was I even playing around like this? Half of me kept saying "This is just wrong. You have to stop it before you do something you'll really regret." But the other half of me said in return "It's not wrong. It feels good. You should have been doing this more often long ago." Another problem was that I was fully hard all day long with thoughts of last night. That made the "It feels good, do it!" argument the more convincing of the two.

Over the next week, John really didn't say much about Curt and I basically having sex. I thought for sure I was going to get a huge ration of shit because I knew that the minute he left my room that night, Curt was bragging to everyone else that he'd just dumped big patch across my back. But, John really didn't say much. He brought it up a few times, sure, but when he saw that I really wasn't embarrassed about it, he just let it go.

At work all week, I was teamed up with a co-worker named Janet. She was very flirty and had a great body. I badly wanted to bang her and I thought this might be my chance. We finished the project we were assigned and our boss loved it. He was so happy, he gave us both Friday off with pay. Janet jumped into my arms and hugged me hard and then kissed me on the lips after the boss had told us. She then pushed me into the restroom and kissed me again, hard. I'd been dreaming of this for a while so my cock sprang to life immediately. Janet's hips were on mine, grinding, so I know she felt my hardness through my suit pants. Suddenly, she pulled away and stepped back.

"I'm so sorry," she said, he hands up to her face. "I can't. I want to, but I can't."

"What's wrong," I asked.

"My girlfriend would kill me," she said. "I'm sorry but I can't" and she turned and left me standing there.

To no one in particular, I shouted "Jesus Christ! Is everyone gay in this town?"

I went back to my desk and tried to get some work done but couldn't concentrate on anything. I was incredibly sexually frustrated, I couldn't get laid to save my life, and the only sex I was likely to get any time soon was from a guy. The remainder of the day went by slowly as I really couldn't concentrate on much. My thoughts were quite simply this: I could stay straight, keep trying to meet women, and be celibate. Or, I could switch over to gay and have sex every night. I definitely was attracted to women more than men, but the guys I was dealing with here weren't bad at all. John, Curt, and Billy were the three that I'd had the most interaction with and from what I'd already seen, and they were all "doable," as someone once told me I was. My biggest problem was that, at some point, I was going to have to either give someone a blowjob or let someone fuck my ass. The only two times I'd been with a guy (I didn't count it as sex since I didn't get either of them off, except I did the last time but that didn't count, really), I really enjoyed the ass-play that I'd received. So, I figured that letting one of them slide his dick in me would probably be ok. I wasn't sure about blowing someone though. I mulled it over while pretending to work for a while, and when I looked up at the clock, it was 30 minutes past quitting time.

I took my time getting home and stopped by for a beer a dive bar not far away. One beer turned to two and then I paid up and headed to the grocery store. I didn't have a shopping list or anything, so I was in the store for a long time, retracing steps to get what I thought I needed.

In one isle, there was a short woman trying to reach something off the top shelf. I approached her, asked if I could help and then got her item off the top shelf. As I handed it to her, I noticed that she was very attractive and had a great rack. So, I took a chance and chatted her up a little. Maybe I rushed things, but I asked her out for a drink not 60 seconds into our conversation. Her answer?

"Get lost, creep," and she turned and walked away.

Well, that just made things a little easier, didn't it?

I finished up at the store and stopped by my dealer and bought a half-ounce of the finest kind he had. When I got home, the sun was just setting. I unpacked my groceries, loaded the beer in to the fridge, and was putting the empty bags into the trash when I heard John walk into the kitchen.

"There you are! I was getting worried about you," he said.

I turned and just shook my head when I saw him. Of course, he was standing there stark naked. "What? We're just forgoing the clothes anywhere in the house now?"

"Maybe, but I was just upstairs. Where have you been?" he asked me.

"Well," I said, "I went to the store and bought some things, then I stopped by my guy and bought a half-ounce because my boss gave me tomorrow off and I feel like celebrating!" I turned to the fridge and pulled out two beers and handed him one. We opened them up, said "Cheers" and I took a long pull from mine. I reached into my pocket, pulled out the pot I'd just bought, and handed it to John. "Here," I said. "Check this out."

John took it from my hand and smelled it. "Good stuff?" he asked.

"So I'm told," I responded. "I say we should try it out."

"Cool!," he said. "Grab me two more beers and come upstairs with us."

"Us?" I asked.

"Yea, Curt and Billy are upstairs," he said.

Of course they are, I thought as I got him two beers and handed them over. "I'll be up in a minute," I told him.

He turned and left and I couldn't help but watch his butt as he walked away. He looked over his shoulder and caught me looking. As he got to the stairs, he stopped and said "Hurry up, will ya? You're missing all the fun!"

I took another long pull of my beer and thought one last time about the road I was headed down. After a few seconds, I came to the conclusion that would change my life forever. I knew that if I went upstairs and got naked, there was no turning back.

I polished off the beer I had and retrieved the small igloo cooler from the garage. As I was filling the cooler full of beer and ice, I smiled wide and bright. As I climbed the stairs, I had the strangest thought that this was going to be a lot of fun. Then I laughed as I walked out on the patio. The three of them were in the hot tub, Curt sitting on the edge facing me. They had obviously been doing something naughty that I'd interrupted because they all stopped when I walked out and had very guilty looks on their faces.

I put the cooler down and asked "What did I miss?" The sky was getting darker by the second and the patio was illuminated by a few candles that were scattered around, but they gave off enough light to see clear enough.

"Oh, we were just talking about you, " Curt said. "John said you're in a mood to celebrate. Are you joining us out here?"

"In a second," I said as I turned and headed back inside to my room. Before the patio door closed, I could hear them laughing. It made me smile.

I took off my work clothes and was about to pull a shirt over my head when I realized what I was doing. What the hell am I getting dressed for? I kicked off my underwear and headed back to the patio naked.

I opened up the cooler and grabbed four beers and got in the hot tub. All three of them watched me from the moment I'd walked out. The outside air was calm and the temperature was perfect.

"What?" I asked as I handed out the beers.

"Oh, nothing," John said. We clinked glasses and drank and laughed and drank some more. Then John pulled out the pipe and lit it up. "Here we go," I thought as I took a long toke off the pipe. I knew what getting high would do to me, but I wasn't as scared as I thought I'd be. As the pot washed over me, I was calm and cool and actually looking forward to starting my adventure. Not to mention that my cock started to harden the minute I blew out the smoke, just like always.

We sat in silence a while and relaxed. I went to take a pull from my beer, but it was empty. I started to get up and said "Anyone else need one?" They all did. I climbed out and as I returned with the beers, Curt said "Jesus, Chris! Again?" That brought the other two back to life and they all stared at my erection as I climbed back into the pool.

"I can't help it, " I said. "Evert time I get high, it just makes me horny"

"Come to think of it," John said, "We were all high the night you let Billy blow you. And I think you were high when you and Curt were together."

"Yea," I admitted. "I was pretty high both of those nights." Just like tonight, I thought to myself.

"I wonder if it's my turn tonight," he said with a sly smile on his face. I smiled back and we clinked beers.

Curt laughed and said "He likes anal, John. Right up your alley."

"You do?" John asked me.

"Well," I said and I could feel my face blushing as I did. "I've never tried anything except the two times. But, I can say I enjoyed what I've seen so far."

Curt laughed and said "You were moaning so loud, I was sure that the neighbors could hear it! You were moving your hips, practically begging me to slide it in."

"I can't help it. It feels good," I said meekly.

John slid over close to me and said "Don't be embarrassed" as I watched his hand slide under the bubbly water. I felt his hand on my right thigh and then slide directly over to my balls. I turned to look at him and he didn't even acknowledge what he was doing. But he kept lightly touching my scrotum.

"We should use the beads on him," Billy said, laughing.

"Hell yes!" Curt agreed.

John looked at me and smiled as he continued to play with my balls under the water. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"What are beads?" I asked. Billy slid closer to me on my left and Curt slid into the water across from me. I then felt another hand on me and then Curt's foot slid under my balls. I let out a soft moan and closed my eyes.

"Anal beads," John said, "are these little beads about the size of a grape that are on a string. I put them into your ass one by one and then I pull them out slowly."

Billy leaned into me and whispered into my ear "You'll love it." Then he licked my ear. "Would you like to try it?"

"Why not?" I said and opened my eyes again. All three of them were smiling at me.

"Let's go to my room," John said and he got up.

All four us toweled off and went into John's room. It always made me laugh when I went into his room because of his bed. He had a king-sized water bed with a mirrored headboard. I always thought it was the cheesiest thing I'd ever seen.

I stopped when I walked into the room behind them. "Listen," I said. "I've never done this before so don't start thinking that this is going to be a gang-bang where everyone gets a turn, OK? "

"Sure," John said as he stopped by his nightstand. "We're just going to play with you a bit and see how it goes, right guys" They both agreed. I looked them all over. Everyone, including me, was hard.

I walked over to the bed side and turned around. "Were do you want me?" I asked. John told me to get on the bed, facing the headboard, on all fours. The bed's waves increased as Billy popped in besides me, laying on his side with his head propped up on his hand, watching me.

I watched as John opened his nightstand and pulled out the string of beads. They were stainless steel on a white string. There were six of them with a ring on the other end. He pulled out a tube of lube and a penis shaped vibrator, about 6 inches long. He tossed the vibrator on the bed by my knee and opened the lube. I watched as he put a large drop on his fingers. The coolness of the lube as he smeared it on my anus made me jump.

"Cold?" he asked.