My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For her it's probably just resting. For me this part is great. We're both relaxed and satisfied. And she's inside me still. And her weight is on top of me. And I feel like I'm truly hers.

Too soon, she kisses my shoulders again and pulls out of me. She lifts me over to the couch with her and lays me between her and the backrest, both of us half sitting up.

"You know you're the most lovely girl in the world, right Sexy?" Her hands caress my hair and face. Mine go to her breasts.

"I know I'm your girl." She kisses the tip of my nose.

"Mmmm. You are at that. You also know that I don't actually care what you do with your days off, right Kitten? Anime or porn, or both if you want..." Her kisses trail over my face and neck.

"Yes. And I have some anime porn, if you ever want to see it." She gives little gasps as I tweak her nipples.

"We'll have to see who wins tonight, but yes, I'll watch ridiculous anime porn with you. I was serious about the nanny thing though, Cuddles. If you don't start eating more consistently, I'll send Sherry over here with a sandwich and vitamins everyday. Let her nag you for awhile."

She moves my hands off her breasts and puts them behind her neck. I know that means we're done playing, so I pout.

"Cutie, I'm sorry, but it's after 7, the girls will be here at 8, and I still haven't picked up the pizza and alco-pop. That means we're both going to need to be clothed." She stands and stretches.

"What if you're not back by the time they get here?" She leans down and kisses my open mouth.

"I'll text Nic to let herself and the other girls in. You just get your cute self dressed and go be out in the safely of the balcony setting up the hookah. I'll be home again before you know it." She quickly throws on some clothes from the closet and kisses me again before walking out.

I run upstairs send Nic a text on my cell phone as well, after my girlfriend left, "Can you come over tomorrow before Kay gets off work? I want to fulfill a fantasy."

"Sure Honey! B over @ 1." Nic answers.

Comments welcome!