My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up here," I demand in between panting. She tosses her lingerie to the floor with the quietly vibrating toy.

She greets me with a kiss. I love tasting myself in her kiss.

I roll my girlfriend into her place in the crook of my arm and start to drift to sleep.

"Baby, what's 'Fuck-a-Bunny' mean?"

"I am not entirely sure, Cutie. I may be exceedingly drunk."

She proceeds to repeat the phrase a few times and giggle.

"Baby, Teeg called me a 'subbie' earlier."

"She fucking said that to you?" I woke up to a degree at that.

"No, when I eavesdropped." Not as bad, but I'd still take a particular pleasure in kicking Teeg's ass at tennis this week.

"Well, Cuddles, I'm sure Nic gave her hell. Teeg just thinks in 1s and 0s. She doesn't mean offense."

"Kay?"

"Yes, Angel?" She almost never uses my name...

"Am I a submissive?"

It's the question I diligently avoid answering for myself. By nature, we're unambiguously on separate ends of the meek-authoritarian spectrum, but I strongly dislike the inherent connotations of less than in "submissive" as a term.

I'd lay even money on us in a chess match and she's so pretty. I'm more athletic, but she's better than me in nearly every other measurable way. She's honest without ever having an unkind word for anyone. She's faithful and giving, sexually and personally. Hell - for a living - she provides medicine for sick children. She's much more valuable than a shark like me on a societal level.

Should she be marginalized for the same gentle nature that I love? Nothing is ever simple with her.

I lock my arms around her, bury my face in her hair, and try to decide if I should give my girlfriend the same lies I tell myself.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I called in an order for orange chicken for her and pork chow mein for me from Yummy Café and gave them her address. I then returned to the paramount task of cuddling her until the delivery boy knocked.

"Here, keep it." I handed him a fifty. Whether it's because I tip well or so frequently answer the door naked, I get prompt and courteous service from my usual restaurants.

She sits up against a backrest on her bed while I assume her office chair. Still naked, she covered herself conscientiously with her top sheet. That she still felt that shy with me was kinda sweet.

Not shy myself, I just crossed my legs and ate some chow mein. She stole glances at first, then just looked openly at me and seemed to ignore her food.

"So what are you up to tomorrow night?" I talked while she got comfortable, "My friends wanna meet you and there's a game night at my house."

"I-, I don't-, I'm not good at people." What did that mean?

"You don't have to, Sweetheart. I did win last week, so we'll be playing Wit's End and I think you'd be good at it," she perked up at the compliment, "Besides, they don't completely believe that I have a girlfriend."

"I'm your girlfriend!?!" She really brightened at that.

"Sorry, Cutie, I should've asked first. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. Done."

She leapt from her bed and I'd a second to put my food container aside before she hugged and kissed me.

"Mmm *kiss* your food *kiss* will get *kiss* cold," I dislodged her arms, picked her up, and laid her back on her bed. Despite my own protest, her naked body distracted me and my fingertips grazed her hip.

Her eyes closed in a face of such candid willingness and trust. I bent to take a delicate rosy nipple, before the smell of orange chicken brought me back.

"My little temptress, you need to eat your dinner," I chuckled and only licked off a smear of sauce spilled on her breastbone before retaking my seat and quickly finishing my chow mein.

My new girlfriend re-sheeted herself and went back to playing with her food.

"Pretty Girl, do you not like orange chicken and rice?" I couldn't understand why she didn't just eat.

"Yeah. No. I'm just not good with chopsticks," she blushed charmingly.

I taught her, but she didn't gain anything that could be mistaken for proficiency.

"You could just use a fork." I tossed her one to her relief. "If authenticity mattered to me, I wouldn't choose the Yummy Café."

"Do you generally go out at all, Beautiful?" I eyed her tremendous collection of anime and SciFi doubtfully, wondering if she feared snakes in grass and men with carriages.

"Not on days when I work. It's a twelve hour shift and nearly an hour on the bus each way." She fairs no better as an equivocator than as a liar.

"Have you been on your feet all day?"

"Except when you had me on my back?" She makes an excellent flirt.

"Give me your feet, my little temptress." I sat on the foot of her bed and massaged her cute little feet while she ate.

"So, Cutie, tell me where you go?" I started by holding one foot to my breast and gently rubbing her surprisingly soft sole with my thumbs.

"I'm afraid you'll -oooooh- think I'm a geek." I took her big toe in my mouth and bit ever so lightly on the smooth skin.

"Darling, I know you're a geek. I find it cute. Tell me." My tongue encircled her second toe and she giggled as it tickled the sensitive skin between the toes.

"I go to our Dungeon Master's house every Wednesday off to play D&D." Wow. I thought I'd seriously misjudged what her interests would be, but I continued sucking her toes.

"Really? What's 'D&D' stand for?" I tongue-flicked the underside of her second toe and laughed when her foot tried to jerk in my hands.

I didn't peg her for a BDSM enthusiast, but that was something I wanted to hear and I wasn't about to complain. Once every two weeks implied a lack of commitment to the "Dungeon Master," but a penchant for the activities. I'd be happy to replace him for her.

"Dun- ahhhhhhh! Dungeons and Dragons." My teeth siding up and down the length of her third little piggy apparently affected her keenly.

"What's a Dragon, Playmate?" I began lapping inside the arch of her other foot.

"Dragons are like dinosaurs that are faster and sentient. They use flame or sometimes frost, poison, electricity, or acid." I stopped touching her in uncertainty.

I know there were other cues in what she was saying and her previous behavior that should have steered me to the conclusion that she belonged to a group of nerds with an imaginary world rather than a fringe sex club. But have you ever heard a phase that just choked out all the other thoughts in your head?

"'Flame...frost, poison, electricity, or acid?!'" I refused to believe that this sweet naïve girl was into anything involving flame, frost, poison, electricity, or motherfucking acid.

"Yeah. Gold, Brass, and red dragons breathe fire. Silver and white dragons breathe frost. Green dragons spray poison. Bronze and blue dragons produce electricity. Copper and black dragons spit acid. Metallic dragons are generally good, but chromatic dragons are always evil. At least they still are in our homebrew, but we use more 3.5 than 4.0." If you understood that, you have my condolences and remember your sunblock, you sad fucking geek. (Geekiness is only cute on her.)

"Kiddo, are you talking about actual dragons?" I separated and sucked hard on her pinky toe.

"No. Dungeons and Dragons is an RPG, a role-playing game." I perked up at that and nipped her little pinky toe.

"Do you dress up and pretend to kill dragons, Cutie? Because you in some leather 'armor' could be hot." I took the better part of her foot in my mouth and exhaled hot breath onto it.

"*squeal* Slay. You slay a dragon. And no we don't dress up. We're not lame-o LARPers." I'm really into teasing her littlest piggy.

(Apparently, there's a faction of RPGers known as Live Action Role Players whom even other gamers mock for their costume play. I also learned that night that "elven" refers to something of elf style, design, or race, "elvish" refers to a language spoken or developed by elves, and "elfin" or "elfish" refer to something elflike. Now you've learned this profitless information too and can never unlearn it. Ha ha.)

For once, she spoke freely and unreservedly with me without stuttering or wondering how I'd respond. That the topic bores me was immaterial. I listened and occasionally jogged her while the "massage" of her feet essentially degenerated into a tongue bath interspersed with caresses. Only after she finished her chicken did I stop her to ask why the topic enthralled her.

"Because, Baby, in real life I'm stuck as a Lawful Good Warforged Wizard with high Intelligence and Constitution, below average Strength and Wisdom, and no Dexterity or Charisma, but – when I play – I can be a Chaotic Neutral Tiefing Warlock if I want."

"Pretty Girl, you have plenty of charisma." Her answer made zero actual sense to me, but sounded like she was putting herself down.

"You don't understand." Her frustration read all over her face. I honestly attempt to take her seriously, but her frowny face is darling.

"Okay then, my little temptress. Teach me." I planted a final peck on her big toe before she directed me to a player's guide, dice baggy, and accordion file.

We spent three hours of me learning and rolling up a character that would complement hers. I agreed to let her skip game night Tuesday at my house, but get her from work and go with her to the game session Wednesday at her Dungeon Master's house. Then I carefully replaced her things.

"Baby, I'm going to suck at work tomorrow in...crap...four hours."

"Well," I gathered the covers, "let's get you tucked into your nice, warm bed."

"I'm too hyper to sleep."

~~~"Oh, Temptress," I smirked at my hapless, still naked, self-proclaimed girlfriend, "I can make you sleepy."

I ripped the sheet off her sexy body, aiming to get her off hard and fast. My sudden ardor surprised her, but her legs spread open like shutters before I even touched her.

"Fondle your breasts, Hotness," She started to grope herself.

I cast myself over her, my bellybutton directly over her heat. A quick kiss on her cherry lips showed my affection, before I put my hands over hers and used her fingers to manipulate her cherry nipples forcefully.

I caught her whimpers in a second kiss while propped on my elbows above her, much more passionate and adamant than the first kiss and leaving her gasping for breath. Her gasps competed with her whimpers as I further exploited her fingers to twist her nipples and took a third, fourth, fifth, sixth, and seventh kiss from her warm and willing mouth.

"You are my girlfriend now. Mine," I pressed my knee to her fluffy blonde curls and felt them become saturated with her excitement at my words and touch, "And, Sweetness, I make my girlfriend cum a lot."

Still working her delectable tits, I bit and licked the vulnerable cartilage of her petite earlobes. My whispering to her also contributed to the increasing dampening of my knee.

"Not request my girlfriend cum a lot." With a long lick, I traversed the skin between her ear and the hollow of her throat.

"Not help my girlfriend cum a lot." A second long lick brought me back symmetrically to her other ear.

"Not even demand my girlfriend cum a lot." I removed her right hand from her breast and brought it between my knee and her wetness.

"Make" I used her thumb and middle finger to pinch her clit within its rapidly engorging hood to emphasize my point. Her yelp of pleasure significantly emboldened me.

"Are you sure that you want to be my girlfriend?" Cupping her sex through her own hand, I awaited her answer with my breath bated.

I wanted her. With her, I wanted tender, sensual sex, and teasing, playful sex, and ravishing, impassioned sex. Equally though, I wanted her to desire them from me.

Her sweet honey-golden brown eyes registered a curious mix of emotions. Like her flushed face and chest, her hardened nipples, and her pulsing and dripping sex, those eyes fairly shouted her arousal. They also testified to eager tension battling skittish anxiety. Beyond that, deeper or stronger, they spoke of longing.

"Yes."

With me elated, our next kiss was tender and sensual. Her lips pressed by mine. Her mouth opening to grant entrance to my ardent tongue. Massaging her tongue and drawing it across my lips into the warmth of my mouth to gently suck. And a silly Eskimo kiss before her ravishment continued.

Sucking much harder, I put a run of love bites on her pale shoulder where her scrubs would cover the evidence. Meanwhile, I pushed her first two fingers into her pussy, holding them straight with my first finger and thumb wrapped round their base tightly. For several minutes, I ferociously kissed and masturbated her to what sounded like a chorus of her greedy moans.

Changing my grip, I add my middle finger to her first two, pumping in and out of her shallowly and briskly. My knee lent pressure to the back of my hand and gave our thrusts more force. I furled and unfurled our digits inside her, agitating the wet sensitive tissue within. Her snatch clutched graspingly at our knuckles and her hips lurched upward for more.

"Lick," I brought our fingers to her lips and followed with my own tongue after she'd cleaned them to taste her from her splendid mouth, "Tease your nipples again."

Leaving her to see to her upper body, I focused in on her lower half in the knowledge that she did need to get to sleep soon.

I need you to understand how incredibly fuckable she is. Not just her tight, curvilinear, pulsating, hot, yielding body, but herself. She radiates need and surrender naturally in a way that arouses me more than the most talented or endowed ex-lover could have hoped to match.

Aroused as she was, bringing her over the edge would be reasonably quick. Using her fingers to masturbate her titillated me, but also lacked the physical effectiveness of my adroit hands. Add my nimble tongue and well...yeeeeeeah.

With her downy pubes, it didn't matter so much, but I doubt she even trimmed. Her unworldliness appealed to me, but I'd be stripping it soon. The moisture matted center and dew drops scattered around the edges had a distinctive charm though.

Enveloped in her heady scent, I lapped up the inside of her drenched slit and relished swallows of what I'd only tasted previously. I followed the white rabbit to the source and rubbed up her clit with my nose.

"Baaaby, yes! Ahhhhhh, emnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnuh! Thaank- Ohhhhhh!"

Apparently she experienced receiving good head for the first time on that night with me, because she moaned, and babbled, and squealed in surprise at each twist of tongue or graze of teeth. I'd swear that she purred too.

With a last quick lick, I extracted and turned my head, despite her groans and exclamations of distinct disapproval. I didn't bother reassuring her that time, knowing she'd like what required the pause for readjustment.

I nipped lightly at her swollen outer lip, then progressively harder. She responded with cries of pleasure, rising with my bite force until I wouldn't nip harder for fear breaking her skin or hurting her. I licked and caressed where my teeth had traveled, bringing further happy exclamations from my little temptress.

I blew and breathed on her clit in turn, making her squeal more. Again, time was a factor, but her reaction got filed away for future use.

Gently, I took her pussy lips on either side of her clit between my teeth and chewed them back and forth to rub the furtive nub.

"More, please Baby, more?"

I moved my jaw quicker and pressed my teeth firmer.

"Harder, please?"

Unwilling to bite down harder, I pinched beside my teeth with my thumb and index while pumping her with my first two fingers of my other hand.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaby, I love you!"

She stiffened, screeched, and settled.~~~

After her tremors stopped, I crawled up the bed and spooned in cozily behind her.

"I love you too, Angel." I answered my new girlfriend as she descended into dreamland.

Sleep didn't come quite so readily to me. Attempting to share a bed with someone I found physically attractive was still novel and challenging. Moving might wake her, so I diverted myself with looking over sleeping head into her room...or her apartment rather.

The mini-fridge, radiator, and such didn't interest me, beyond noting austere and cramped conditions. Perfectly clean and neat, just tiny. Her clothes and media collections intrigued me more. Not as much for their content – although I took the time to memorize a few titles – but the amount and consistency of organization.

Her outfits were separated by level of dress - casual to formal - and further by the predominate color of each outfit - in rainbow order and then from light to dark within each color.

Her books were arranged by author's last name, author's first name (i.e. Adams, Douglas; Adams, Richard; Adams, Robert), series, and publication order (i.e. The Magician's Nephew as the sixth chronicle of Narnia). Her DVDs, however, were arranged by series and chronological order (i.e. Underworld: Rise of the Lycans; Underworld; Underworld: Evolution; Underworld: Awakening).

The impulse to displace a few to mess with her gripped me. (I have a few times since. Watching her immediately spot and correct any "errors" is jolly fun.)

It occurred to me that moving her into my place would cost nearly nothing and save her more than half her salary. A guest bedroom could be cleared so she could have a room of her own and she'd be closer to the hospital. And I liked the idea of coming home to her and of her in my bed...

I told my friends as much that night at my house along with my intention to move her in that Sunday, having dropped my girlfriend at the hospital and passed a dull day at the office. Their response brought me back to earth.

"You haven't known her a week, dumbass." Teeg pronounced readily.

"Slower, she's emotionally retarded," Melody cautioned, "Did she ask to move in with you, Kay?"

"No," I answered defiantly. Stereotypical or not, I've a temper to match my hair, "I haven't even spoken with her about the prospect yet. It's just a beneficial and logical idea."

The five of them exchanged glances indicating that I'd done something unmistakably wrong and trying to nominate a representative to disabuse me of my notion. I glowered at the hookah. I was loath to be cooperative, but could still be sure they'd be right. Nic nodded exasperated.

"Honey, you can't just move Jenny like a chess piece. You need to talk and gain consent before you make habitation plans for another human being."

"Okay," that made sense. I'm big enough to admit that, "but I can't imagine she'll say no to me."

"Can you imagine any girl saying no to you?" Melody asked, irritated.

"You always have," I wryly shot back.

A second awkward silence graced the table as they exchanged more glances. It couldn't be my trifling with Melody. That'd been happening for years, just a running joke at this point.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," Teeg jumped in, "Kay, you understand that you can't continue to fuck other girls here once she moves in, right?"

"I don't wanna," I don't want any other girls in my house. Only her.

Teeg seemed slightly bummed, but Adrianne and Elle, Nic, and Melody all gazed at me as though I were a small, dimwitted child who'd unlocked cold fusion.

We went on drinking, smoking, chatting, and playing, but I added contemplation to my night. My friends immediately recognized my overstepping and directly prevented it. Would she? The sweet girl who floundered with chopsticks for fear that getting a fork might disappoint me? What else had I forced...?

Toward the end of the evening, I drew Adrianne aside into my kitchen on an obvious pretense, to help me get more drinks or something.