My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You already buy me anything I want, Baby," I jibe back.

"That I do, my spoiled little princess." She nips my neck. "Don't mess about with Teeg though, Playmate. She likes to do things to sweet girls like you that I don't want done to you."

I think back to the tape of Teeg with the girl and hot caramel and shudder in agreement.

"Baby, I don't know if I want to really be with Nic? What if it gets weird?"

"Sweetness, you don't have to be with anyone, especially if you're worried about ruining a friendship. I want to take away the taboo for you so you don't need to feel guilty." That devilish tone edges into her voice. "If you just want some strange, of course, I can always take you to see Hannah."

Hannah's a lady of the evening that my girlfriend used to see before we were together (and once after.) If I did want to have a threesome...

"It's nothing you have to decide now. I want you to have any sexual experience you want, but there's no pressure either way. Okay, Sweetheart?"

"Okay, Baby."

"Cool." I feel her put a pendant necklace around my neck, but I can't see it. "Go look in the mirror, my spoiled little princess." She swats my bottom.

I stand to look in the full length mirror. It's Princess Zelda!

I do my happy dance until my girlfriend wraps me up from behind. I love the way we look together. She's a head taller than me and her beautiful face rests against my head, her red hair tumbling into my blonde. Her wonderful arms rest just under my breasts.

As though reading my mind, she pulls out her phone and takes a selfie of us.

"Now, Hotness," she spins me around, "for fantasy night preparations."

I sit back on the edge of the bed and she gets a smaller bag out from inside the one she brought up with her. I recognize the "Lovers" in purple on the side of the inner bag. I draw a quick breath.

"Don't worry, Sexy. I picked these out last week. Melody, Anne, and I just went clothes shopping today."

I sigh.

She takes out a package and tears it open to reveal two small shaped vibrators attached by a short length of thin plastic coated cord.

"They both go inside you at once, one in the backdoor and one in the front," she explains as she hands them to me.

She reads the instructions and fingers what looks like a small remote. When I reach for them too, she playfully smacks my hand.

"Not-uh, Miss Grabby Hands," she laughs, "Those are for you. These are for me. And this remote works from fifty feet away, so it'll be a startling night for you."

She goes to her knees and pulls down my pants. She has a roguish look on her face that I've come to know and love.

"Since Nic already has you all hot and bothered, let's see if we can slip these right inside you?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When my girlfriend came to pick me up from work on our one week anniversary, she wore that same roguish look. She also wore her leather jacket, what looked like a men's dress shirt and tie underneath, pinstriped slacks that were really loose for her, and very high-heeled black boots.

And a black felt fedora.

I knew exactly what that fedora meant, but she played it cool.

"Wanna slice, Gorgeous?" She winked a vivid green eye at me. "We could go to Delfino's tonight. I love their Spinach, but I'm thinking you're a Chicago Firehouse kind of girl."

"That sounds great, Baby," I answered, feeling pretty cool myself, "Let me get out of these scrubs."

I was wearing my Justice League tee shirt and matching pants that she'd bought me. Wearing super hero clothes under my drab gray scrubs always makes me feel dangerous and tougher.

Under those, I wore lingerie for the first time in my life. The lacy bra and panty set she bought me had kept me feeling sexy and naughty all day. She had me all keyed up for the striptease fantasy she'd promised me the night before.

She didn't mention it though. My girlfriend took me for pizza. We took seats opposite one another in a booth and we talked about my day.

I squirmed in my new panties, trying not to think about the night to come. Trying to concentrate on the simple conversation she carried for me. But somewhere midway through our meal, she paused and took my hand in hers.

"Having a little trouble focusing, Sexy Girl?"

"Uh, yeah."

My girlfriend leaned in.

"And why's that?"

She had to know. I knew she knew. I didn't know why she wanted to make me say it.

"Because you're, you know, wearing that." I pointed at her hat with my free hand.

"Okay." She used her free hand to take off the black felt fedora and set it on the table. Then she shook out her long red hair and snickered. "Now can you concentrate?"

"No."

"Well, what else is causing you to be all-" She flipped my hand over and pinned my forearm to the table for effect. "-fidgety?"

I glanced around the busy eatery.

"I can't say. Not here."

She leaned further, so her ear was centimeters from my lips.

"Whisper."

"I'm wearing the lingerie you got me and it's...agitating."

She leaned back in her seat – smug – and the toe of her boot slid up the inside of my leg outside my pants.

That did nothing to ease my agitation. I scanned the room. I swear, I think she can read my mind sometimes.

"No one is watching us, Bashful."

Her foot broke contact with my inner thigh for a second. I breathed an unwarranted sigh of relief, but then her heel pressed exactly into my center.

My damp panties rubbed over my slit. I bit my lip to keep from groaning in arousal in public.

She stopped immediately, but I still flushed beet red.

"Let me take you home?"

I nodded vigorously.

She left money on the table, put her fedora back on, and walked me to her car...