My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't ask." Nic answers with suppressed irritation and a quick glance at my girlfriend. Jenny doesn't seem perturbed though, so we cross the street and head inside without further ado.

Melody picked Nic's lesbian bar because Anne isn't ready to look for a new guy, but wants a night out after her six months away on her NOAA study. And we all want the good table and deeply discounted drinks we get at Nic's.

We all sit at a booth talking while Nic checks on her business, booming despite our good deal on lubrication.

My hand rests quietly on my girlfriend's thigh as Anne is caught up on all the Seattle gossip she's missed. Jenny's a bit twitchy with the eggs inside her, even without any vibration. With my other arm around her shoulders, it's not terribly obvious, but she's shaking slightly. Good nerves that tell me that she's excited.

"I've got some candy, if you're feeling anxious?" Teeg leans over and offers her a pixie stick, interpreting her reaction as uncontrolled anxiety instead of anticipatory shivers. Teeg means well, but sometimes forgets that my girl is not like the girls she "dates" in general. In her defense, although she makes the offer to the lovable blonde sitting next to me, she's truly asking me.

"No." I answer definitively for Jenny and gently push the offered paper wrapped treat away, quite certain that the contents are no longer actual candy, if they ever were.

Molly, Peama, or some other ground up pill, it doesn't matter what type of drug the powder is. My girlfriend's not taking any. One, she gets tested at work. Two, she can't handle caffeine, so I'm not going to let her touch the designer drugs Teeg favors.

My angel shoots me a hurt look. She likes pixie sticks.

"It's not a real pixie stick, Kitten. Teeg offered you drugs to help reduce any stress or inhibitions you're feeling." I whisper to her. "Don't ever take candy from Teeg. Actually, don't take candy from anyone but me."

Her trusting brown eyes go wide. "Really?"

"Yes." I kiss her, just a brush of my lips against her cheek since she's shy in front of people. Her naivete still charms me.

Based on the pointed glares from every other woman at the table though, my innocent princess is the only one who didn't recognize the mimic on the table before her. Teeg shrugs and twirls the pixie stick.

She'll probably be getting a talking to from Melody and Anne later for offering such a thing to Jenny, but they both seem to consider the harsh glares enough for the moment.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with that in here?" A pissed Nic returns from speaking with her bartender. Where we all see an example of Teeg's rapscallion-ness with varying degrees of forbearance, she sees her bar being shuttered and a felony fine levied on her business. "Do you know how many raids have been run on downtown Seattle nightclubs in the last two months alone? Get the fuck out and stay the fuck out until you burn it all off."

"Fine. Uptight much?" Teeg stands and mock bows. "I'll be in the ultra elegant back alley for a half hour or so." On her way out, she flashes the pixie stick to a girl whose heels and skirt are both roughly five inches and subsequently gets followed out the back door by her new friend.

Nic huffs, takes a seat, and slides a set of keys across the table to me. I nod my thanks and pocket the keys.

"Wanna dance, sweet Terpsichore?" I point to the crowded floor and kick the vibration in my girl's ass to the lowest setting. She's still easily flushed from the teasing I'd given her earlier, and nods as she gasps at the new sensation. I take her trembling hand and lead her to the light-swirled dance floor.

Understand that her discomfort around people stems from a fear of judgement of her as an individual. She's oddly more at ease in sexy close dancing with me with dozens of women dancing around us acting as a visual shield than she is when we're home alone, because of the anonymity it provides.

We dance through two songs, lame synth mixes, and her limber body is very much getting into it. The music isn't right, though.

"Gorgeous, I'm gonna get the DJ to mix it up." I nearly shout in her ear as she grinds her ass into me.

She turns quickly to grab my hand so I'll bring her with me. I smile and kiss her cheek. Her eyes are sparkling and her teeth are gleaming in the shifting red, blue, green, and purple lights. She needn't worry that I'd step away from her while we're in a crowd anyway, but especially not when I've made her so intensely vulnerable with how turned on I have her already.

My precious girlfriend's a cute delta wolf in heat. I'm not about to leave her alone in this club full of other alphas for a second.

I give the DJ a monetary incentive and a preferred playlist with my free hand as she maintains her grip on my left hand. "Can you make these happen, in this order? And throw some bass on it?" The DJ nods and the lame vocal-less music is replaced by "Bossy" from Kelis.

We're back on the floor for less than a minute and, as Miss Kelis brags that she switched up the beat of the drums, I turn on the function that sold me on the set of vibrators that I have inserted in my sexy girlfriend.

"Oooh." Her arms wrap desperately around my neck as her knees give out.

The anal vibe is still on low, but the pussy vibe is now set to vibrate to the bass in whatever song plays. I have some bass heavy song mixes lined up for her.

"You like?" I ask at her ear.

She nods and I can feel how heavy her breathing has become. My hands slip to her hips and slide her back and forth across my pelvis to the beat.

As the club mix of Ciara's "Love, Sex, Magic" comes on, her arms release. She turns and her sweet ass is back to rubbing against my thighs. I help her out by retaking her hips.

Six other club mixes play, "Uma Thurman" from Fall Out Boy, "She Wolf" from Shakira, "That's What I Like" from Bruno Mars, "Don't Threaten Me with a Good Time" from Panic! at the Disco, "Dirrty" from Christina Aguilera, and "Pop that Lock" from Adam Lambert.

We keep dirty dancing. My leg between hers. My hands on her ass. Her hands on my ass. Her face in my cleavage. My hands on her breasts. My hands on her waist.

All the while, a crush of bodies around us provide her with all the privacy she could want as I grope and grind her in public.

As SoulDecision's "Faded" comes on, I kick both vibes up to one of the higher settings. She handles it for a minute or so, but soon she's got her arms locked behind my neck as she openly humps my leg.

"Need me to take you somewhere?" I ask over the din.

"Yes, please!" she shouts back.

I turn off the music setting and lower the buzzing to be more bearable before taking her hand again (like I said, not leaving her alone for a second) and bringing her to Nic's locked office.

~~~I fish the keys from inside my jacket pocket and let us in. We've utilized the back office in all Nic's bars for the same purpose often enough, so my girlfriend isn't shocked at the development in our evening. Also, she may be too aroused to question much.

"So, you know what I have to do now, right Naughty girl?"

"I hope so." There's no music, but she's still grinding against me.

"Not that." I take her hands in mine and kiss each in turn. "Someone dodged out of her consequences earlier. You didn't think I'd conveniently forget, did you?"

"I'd hoped so?" Her grinding is joined by submissive kissing of my collarbone.

"Mmm. No such luck, my little optimist, although your lips feel very good just now." I pick her up and put her on the couch, then check my phone. "And it looks like I have a total of 18 messages."

She knows better than to complain, but can't help letting out a disappointed "unh" sound. I grin evilly and sit down beside her.

I pull her legs into my lap, yank off her tennis shoes, remove her tee shirt over her head, unbutton and unzip her pants, and pull them off her. Then I lean over and give her a raspberry on her bellybutton, because she's hot and I fucking can.

Her robin's egg blue panties go next. I lift one of her legs up to get a look at her business, checking at first to see that the cord hasn't rubbed her badly and staying to look at how beautiful her pussy is all wet and open with the level of desire she's feeling.

Her little whimpers and the visual make me want to dive in, but I have a plan.

"Please, Baby?" She knows what I want to do. And she knows that I'm immensely susceptible to her begging.

"Not-uh, Cutie." I do give in sometimes, partially because of my weakness for her and partially because the pleading is better and increases in frequency when she knows it works occasionally. "Certainly not yet." I move her legs off my lap, then plant a loving kiss on her collarbone as I unhook and remove her matching blue bra.

"Assume the position, Playmate." I playfully smack her thigh.

"What position?"

"Here." I stand her up in front of the couch and put her hands on the wall, then spread her feet to be about a yard apart, with her ass pushed out. "Like when you're being arrested."

"Oh." She glances back over her shoulder at me, but I turn her head back to the wall.

I kill the pussy vibe entirely, stand flush behind her, press my jean and leather clad body against her naked one, and let my hands roam her body from knees to neck. The goal wasn't to cool her down physically, but to give her a few moments to gather herself as the tension builds for her. Also for me to cop a few cheap feels of my alluring naked girlfriend.

"Time for you to pay the piper, Naughty girl." I put both arms around her torso, holding the remote to the vibrators in my right hand. "Count."

I press the button rapidly to pulse her with short blasts on the pussy vibe.

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Ahh, Baby. Seven." She struggles to say the numbers fast enough.

"No, no, no." I say in my best fake disappointed voice. "Anything but a number - the right number - and I start over. It's okay though." My tone gets roguish. "I'll go slower."

She has to restart three more times and her whole body is shaking and sweating by the time she accomplishes her full count without interruption.

"You good, there, Hotness?" I ask mockingly while hugging her from behind and turning off the vibrators.

"Yes, Baby." The way she says "Baby" through gritted teeth is the way anyone else would say "you bitch."

"Okay, then. How about we get me undressed next, because you've got me insanely turned on."

"What?" Again, from anyone else that would be "What, you bitch?" in that tone.

"Oh, you thought you were next, Beautiful?" I laugh. "No, no, no. I told you that it'd be hours and I meant it. But I've got something to help you out in the meantime."

"Really?" she asks dubiously, reading the trickery in my tone.

"Don't want you to be tempted to touch yourself before it's your turn, do we?"

"No," she pouts.

I take each of her hands policeman-style behind her back and cuff them together with the fur-lined handcuffs from my jacket.

"That's better, now." I turn her to face me.

She shoots me a severely annoyed look and says nothing.

"Good. Glad we agree." Irresistible in her adorable ire, I kiss her quickly. I help her kneel in front of the couch, casually disrobe, and sit on the couch with my legs spread before her. "Get to work, Pet."

Another dirty look, but then a smile when she shifts her gaze down to my red pubes. She dips in and her awesome tongue drives right into my wet and waiting pussy.

I stroke her gorgeous hair. Damn I love her.

"Mmmrph." She squeals into my sex as I turn on both vibrators to the same relatively high setting.

"Better hurry, Sexy." I keep stroking her hair, knowing that she couldn't get me off any faster than she already was.

Her tongue plumbs deeply into me. I groan and enjoy.

I maneuver her out a bit by a gentle pulling of her long hair so that her licking moves to my labia and taint, and then up to run her cute nose through my thatch. She moans and I feel her inhaling in my scent.

As I feel myself nearing the edge a few times, I keep moving her dear head up, down, or away. Her honey-golden brown eyes flash her annoyance each time I thwart her in reaching her goal.

Eventually, the desire to reach physical satisfaction outweighs the satisfaction of making her job difficult as she kneels handcuffed and vibrating before me. I shift and push her back into me tightly, signaling her to the home stretch.

My impatient girlfriend's active tongue finds my clit, her soft lips close in suction, and she sends me over the edge with her oral talents.

My legs close and I squirt all over the lower part of her pretty face.~~~

"Good girl, good girl." I praise her and pet her absently.

After I take a moment to gather myself, I help her to her feet and kiss her sloppily and lick myself off her face.

It's ridiculous how much I love this girl.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That first time I had my friends over to meet her, Melody and I had a substantial misunderstanding about how I loved my girl.

Nic walked back out to the balcony, leading Jenny by the hand.

"Hey," Nic spoke in an even softer tone than she usually uses, "Melody wants to talk to you inside, Kay."

"Alright." I stepped toward my girlfriend, thinking to give her a kiss on the cheek before walking in.

"I got her, Kay." Nic stood - protectively I thought - between us, "Just go see Melody."

I nodded in confusion and went back inside.

"We need to talk." Melody reiterated in her righteous prosecutor voice.

"So I hear." I answered her cautiously, a lawyer myself.

"Did you hit Jenny, Kay?" Melody exhaled, tense. I could see her hoping against hope that I'd say no.

Guilt overcome me, both from Melody's tone and the worry that I'd hurt my girlfriend, and I confessed like a greenhorn.

"Yes, I spanked her. One time. But I checked with her shrink first to be sure it was okay."

"You can't spank someone in the face, Kay!" she shouted at me, clearly enraged and disappointed. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you, Kay? You told us you knew she'd been abused before, how trusting she was, and then you turn around 'spanked' her in the face?"

"Of course not. I didn't slap her or anything. I spanked her, well, her butt, Melody." I would never, could never, hit Jenny like that. She's so vulnerable, so unguarded. I couldn't live with myself hurting someone like her, let alone her.

"Then how'd she get a black eye?" Melody's my friend. Whatever evidence had stacked against me, she didn't want to believe that I was the kind of monster that would physically abuse my partner. Especially not a partner so much gentler and smaller than me.

"She opened a cabinet door into her face." I hated the idea of Melody being forced to believe such a thing of me just as acutely as she did, so I walked to the kitchen and showed her the new magnet held doors. "I had it fixed, see?"

"Why's she been crying then?" Melody asked, with notably less confidence, but also less tension.

"She felt insecure, so I told her she was mine and I held her while she cried it out." My girlfriend is human. She's allowed to have a bad day. She's allowed to cry. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with her.

"Why have you been whispering to her in front of us?" Melody's questions - whatever the intent behind them - hit a nerve.

"She's shy and socially awkward and crazy nervous about meeting my supposed friends." My guilt faded as my anger at my fragile girl being disparaged grew. "I told her that she was doing well, not to worry, and that she didn't need to drink anything that she didn't want to."

"So why can't she meet my eyes when I talk to her?" My girlfriend has trouble with eye contact. Exactly why is no one's motherfucking business.

"I just fucking said that she's fucking shy, Melody, so lay off her." Melody and I hadn't been in a serious friendship-risking fight since that time I slept with her mom, but I was ready to go for Jenny's sake.

"Okay, okay," Melody held her hands up and backed down. "I misread the situation. I'm sorry."

"Alright, then." She and I have been friends since college. I willfully stopped fuming and took a moment of silence to try to look at it from her angle and with the evidence she had. Ultimately, I appreciated the way she was protecting my Jenny, even from me. I squelched it and responded sincerely, "No harm done. Let's go back outside."

"Wait a minute," she extolled.

"What now, Melody?" I'd stopped myself from fuming, but that rage stayed dangerously close to the surface.

"You really love this girl?" she asked softly.

"Yes." I answered, still as defensive as an angry badger.

"With your history, what would you tell you about the position she's putting herself in by jumping in with you feet first so soon?"

"You can save the rhetorical approach, Melody. Say what you mean."

"You want us to help her move in tomorrow - and we will - but that leaves her in a precarious position. She's leaving her apartment. She makes limited money. What happens to her if you two break up?"

"We're not going to break up, Melody." My tone was ice.

"You've never been in a committed relationship for a whole week before, Kay, you can't be sure how you'll react next week or the week after." She saw my jaw pop and hurried on. "Even if you could know that your feelings won't change, what if you're hit by a car or something? What security does she have?"

"None." I realized. She'd have no legal standing or financial support if I were incapacitated.

"It's alright." Melody patted my shoulder. "Come to the office next week. We'll tailor some standard paperwork to you guys' situation and get it all squared away."

"Good, good." Relief hit me at Melody proposing a ready solution to the problem she'd identified to me. "Can we go back to carousing on the balcony now?"

"Yes, you damn heathen," Melody answered, lightening the mood again.

Nic glanced at me at our arrival and then quickly at Melody, questioningly.

[I didn't want to believe such a horrible thing about Kay either. She has her faults, but she's always been the protective type at least and she's a good friend. - Nic]

"It's okay," Melody answered the look. "Simple misunderstanding. Wanna see if we can even the score on Cranium? We're only down three games."

"You stand no chance against the dream team." I retook my spot next to my lovely girl and draped an arm possessively around her. "You two are welcome to futilely challenge us again if you want though."

"Yeah," Teeg chimed in. "We're kicking your asses."

"You can't claim any victory." Nic shot back. "You playing for both teams."

"Oh, I can claim one victory." Teeg set a shot of Irish vodka in front of my girlfriend, but I took it myself before the liquid stopped sloshing in the shot glass. "I figured out how to get Kay reeeeeally drunk."

"Fuck you, Teeg." I poured myself a quick shot of Irish whiskey and downed it with ease. "I need zero help in that department."

We drank and played for hours, past 3am, ending with my girlfriend and me up 6 games to 2. The girls and I were all way too toasted to drive, so they stayed over. Not much of an issue, since I had plenty of room and they planned to help with the move the next day anyway.

My girlfriend went to the bathroom. Nic went to call her own girlfriend and let her know she was staying the night. Melody went to get her overnight bag out of her truck.

Teeg hung back to talk. "Hey, Kay?"

"Teeg, I swear, if you're planning to drop any life lessons on me, today isn't the fucking day for it." I warned her. "I've had enough from Nic and Melody already."

"Easy, girl," Teeg reassured me. "I was just going to tell you that I really like Jenny. She seems like a great girl."