My GF; Fucking & How We Met Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, thank you," I accepted the welcomely uncomplicated compliment with pride.

"And so freaking hot," she continued, again as a neutral compliment.

"She is hot." Neutral or not, I wanted things to be clear. "She's also my girlfriend, not some random trick I've picked up. I love her, Teeg. And she's shy, so don't hit on her, or stare at her, or do anything else to make her uncomfortable."

"Message received. I'll behave myself," Teeg affirmed immediately and without the bristling I'd expected. "Now, I gotta crash. Not all of us can drink like an Irish lass and not feel it."

Teeg wasn't completely correct. I was feeling it. Not as excessive slurring of multisyllabic words or loss of basic motor skills, but as a tipsy surge to my libido. Unlike all my equally toasted houseguests, I had a warm and willing lover to share my bed.

And she was already sitting in wait on the edge of my bed by the time I got upstairs.

"Baby, did I do okay?" As the only sober person at the house, she was still pretty hyped and awake. And nervous about how I thought the night went.

"You did great, Kitten." I took off my jacket and sat on the bed next to her. I took her hand and carefully interlocked our fingers. "They all really like you." I bumped her shoulder with mine. "I really like you, too."

"Good," she seemed relieved.

"So what I'd like to do." I bumped her shoulder again. "I'd like to strip us both down, strap on the Flurry, and fuck your brains out. Is that good, too?"

"Yes," she nodded emphatically.

"Okay, then." I got up walked to the bathroom, giving instruction on the way, "You should be naked when I get back, Sexy." I didn't turn to look, but I imagined the giddy smile as she undressed.

I used some mouthwash to douse the alcohol on my breath and then stripped down myself. A glance in the mirror told me that I still looked damn hot, but I teased my red hair a bit for good measure.

She was naked when I walked back in, but I only knew because the clothes she'd been wearing were folded up neatly in a chair. The light blankets were pulled up to her slender neck. I didn't mind though, as long as her sparkling brown eyes were on my naked body.

I put some sway in my walk as I stepped to the nightstand. I gave her a good view of my delightful ass as I bent down to retrieve my harness and an even better view as I donned it. Then I just flat out posed for her with my hand on my hip after I attached the Flurry.

"Like what you see, Hotness?"

"Yes, I, yes, I do."

Not eloquent, but very clear and very flattering. Definitely enough that I changed my plans and decided to get her off first.

~~~I killed the lights, making the room dark enough to see little more than silhouettes in grayscale, and crawled under the covers with her. On top of her, actually.

Her hands found my breasts, squeezing lightly and rubbing the smooth skin of her palms over my nipples.

My lips pressed to her neck, jaw, chin, and finally her lips. She granted me access without hesitation and my tongue slid delicately into her mouth.

She sucked on my tongue. I growled and ground into her pubic mound. Her thumbs and fingers pincered my nipples, causing me to growl louder.

Without stopping our kiss, I rolled to my side and caressed her belly and hip. She felt so soft and feminine. I let my hand go lower, making small circles on her thigh with my knuckles and palm.

She moved to her side too, and released my kiss to focus on my hardened nipple with her delicate lips. I groaned at that. Her hand, less subtle than mine had been, went straight for my pussy. She made an adorable grumbling noise on my nipple when the combination of the harness, Flurry, and fact that I laid on my side effectively blocked her access.

"Do you know what I want, now, Cutie?"

No verbal response from her was forthcoming. Apparently, she already had what she wanted with my nipple in her mouth.

"Ahem." I lifted her chin away from my breast and asked again. "I said, do you know what I want, Cutie?"

"Me?" she quipped, somehow both hopeful and deeply sarcastic.

"Yes, you. Of course, you. Always you." I kissed her hard and bit her lower lip. "But, more specifically, I want you to sit on my face and I want to eat you out until you cum all over me. Can you do that for me, Sexy girl?"

It took her a few seconds to process the request. Quietly and urgently, she agreed. "...yes, please."

"Okay, Beautiful." I finished rolling onto my back and helped her to sit on my chest.

I rubbed her back all the way up to her shoulders, traced my fingers along her sides, and massaged her belly.

Her hand came down to caress the side of my face. I loved the way her long blonde hair looked in the dim light, darkened as she leaned forward to see me better. Her fingertips tenderly grazed my cheek.

I needed to have her.

Grabbing both her cheeks, I pulled her forward and settled her on my face. I waited to hear her hands grasp the headboard before agitating her any further.

I maintained my hold on her ass, but shifted my hands to have my thumbs along her hips. That way I could move her as needed, which I did immediately to center her over my tongue.

Her dripping encouraged me, and I licked her moisture from the outside in, starting on her outer labia. By the time I reached her tunnel, her scent, texture, and taste were all I could focus on.

My girlfriend's moans brought my thoughts back to her and her needs, so I start thrusting my tongue into her.

Little twitches told me she wanted to roll with the thrusts, but - I guessed - she wasn't sure if she should. I manually ground her into my face by my hold on her hips and ass with my hands. She weighs all of about a buck ten, so I moved her with ease.

Within a few moments, she got into grinding enough on her own that my hands only served to steady her. I mostly kept the rhythm steady for her with my tongue, but couldn't resist the urge to pause and bump her with my nose and break her stride for a second.

"Uhhh." She paused for a second too at the sudden pleasure hit, but then ground harder over my face.

I won't lie, having her ride me drunk like that made breathing more challenging. However, buzzing as I was, I also was able to enjoy eating her out with what was close to total abandon.

She screamed aloud, enjoying some abandon of her own.

I kept the tempo maxed, knowing it was time to make my sweet girl cum on me. Driving my tongue into her as deeply as I could and holding her still over me, I rubbed my nose quickly and firmly against her and made her flow come forth.

She screamed again, sighed my name, and slumped down.

Unfortunately she slumped, but was still on my face. Between the weight of her sex and the amount of liquid I tried to slurp up, I had to shove her off me so I could breathe.

"Umph." She flopped over on the bed on her back, but then immediately realized why I'd pushed her off as I gulped in some air. "Are you okay, Baby?"

"I am more than merely 'okay.'" I answered, still panting. I climbed onto her, pinned her, and kissed her taste into her mouth relentlessly. "But I think it's my turn now?"

She nodded and reached down to finger me, again making her little annoyed noise when the Flurry and harness blocked her.

"No, Sweetness, I'm gonna fuck you." I whispered to her while lining up the Flurry with her decidedly soaked pussy. "Hard, fast, and in a hurry, my little minx."

She kissed my neck submissively and I slowly pushed all the way inside her. Her kissing me, her hot naked body underneath me, and her slightly damp hair tickling the underside of my jaw; she felt so good.

She pushed her pelvis up and it was time to do something with the dong I'd pushed inside her. Especially with the corresponding pressure on my end shooting a jolt of pleasure into me.

I went to my elbows and knees, using one arm at a time to lift each of her legs over my hips in turn.

There was no true effort on my part to maintain my usual long and smooth stroke of which I've become so proud. It quickly morphed into a fast fucking as I got into getting off on top of her.

"Oh, oh, fuck yeah." Her nimble hands snuck between us to play with my nipples and I lost any control I may have had remaining to me and plowed her.

Her hips flew trying to match mine. A combination of how amazingly sexy she is, how turned on she had me, and the alcohol racing through my veins all drove me. I was on fire.

My arms gave out and my upper body fell onto her. I didn't stop. If anything, I fucked harder.

She read me and her quick gamer fingers squeezed my nipples so I yelped. And I came.

My mind exploded as my sex did and I collapsed to the bed, still buried inside her.

"I love you, Jenny," I murmured to her, too drunk and elated to think deeper.

"I love you, too, Baby." She rubbed my sweaty lower back.

I don't know how long I laid on and in her like that. She's absurdly patient with me when I'm drunk on alcohol and her.

Even her patience gives out eventually though, and her wondrous body shifted below me, needing me to get out of her. With a certain amount of reserve strength I reserved only for her, I rolled off onto my back and prepared for the crash I saw coming.

The combination of drinking and exertion had tired me out, sure, but it was more than that. The emotional toll of the day was telling. My personal life usually required very little from me in the way of emotional investment, but - between my ejecting Dr. Valkis, Nic's enforcing monogamy, Jenny's needing support, and Melody's interrogating confrontation - the even keel I usually maintained habitually had been utterly obliterated. I was glad we all had it all out, but also extremely drained.

My girlfriend, being less tired and clean sober, unbuckled my strapon. I thought to myself, "Gee, I have a sweet and considerate girl. So nice of her not to let me fall asleep all strapped in."

Then the strapon was gone and I felt her breath below my navel.

"Can I, Baby?" she asked. Apparently, the repeated denial of access to me by the strapon I wore had more than simply annoyed her in passing. Her "can I" would have been an "I'm gonna" from anyone more naturally assertive.

I recognized that I was tired. Exhausted. Like on the verge of falling asleep. But I didn't as a rule turn down head. And never did I turn down head from her.

"Do whatever you want to me, Beautiful." I slurred out consent with some effort.

With a greater struggle than I like to admit, I managed to raise my hips so she could slip a pillow under my ass.

She started by licking up where I'd leaked all over my thighs and followed the rivulets up and in. Her warm wet tongue lapped back and forth until she nearly reached my honeypot. I moaned. I remember wanting to pet her, but my arms were much too heavy to move.

I smiled instead, and let my head loll back on my pillow.

Sensing my level of compliance, my girlfriend took advantage and worked her way up my body. Her tongue tracing through my abs made my pussy clench and unclench. Her hands and tongue kept traveling north to tease and explore my breasts. I could do nothing but moan my approval.

She spent what must have been over a quarter of an hour teasing my breasts. She licked, nibbled, and sucked. I growled and groaned as my pussy drooled for her. But she pointedly ignored me and kept right on in her expedition.

Her lips traipsed over my collarbone, to the hollow of my neck, up and down my neck a few times, and finally to the lobe of my ear. Much more teasing than pleasing.

"Mean," I accused her under my breath.

"I know, right?" she whispered back as her hand gaily stroked my messy hair, absurdly proud, "but I'm done now."

Her other hand tickled through my soft pubes and into my dripping snatch. Slow and easy, she got to finger me as she'd wanted with nothing, including me, barring her path.

Her eager fingers drove into me steadily, ironically like a woman who'd masturbated successfully for years and knew what worked. I thought vaguely that I still needed to fix that for her, but wasn't sure how it would ever happen that I'd be in a room with her and let her go completely solo. A conundrum for another night.

Her lips stayed on my neck and shoulders, her kisses and licks showering me like a warm summer rain.

In my decidedly inebriated state, my whole body was rather warm, warmer with the workout I'd put in, and warmer still with her hot body on mine. Nonetheless, the warmth spreading from where her nimble fingers plundered my pussy up into my lower abdomen was eminently different and identifiable.

Fuzzy and contented, my bright green eyes closed as a tranquil orgasm coursed through me for a few seconds. I don't know if I could have moved if I were actually on fire, but I sighed out all the air in my lungs.~~~

She made small self-satisfied happy noises as she licked off her fingers. Then she physically moved my arms to wrap them around her.

I fell asleep, smelling our sex and her hair.

Some few hours later, I awoke in the dim early sunlight to her nuzzling my breast. I caressed her cheek and rolled into her to give her better access, tucking her in the nook of my arm.

A flash of concern interrupted the rapture on her face with my nipple in her mouth. Reluctantly, her pouty lips released my awoken flesh.

"Since you're awake, shouldn't we get up and make breakfast? Start the day and stuff?" she guiltily asked, hoping I'd disagree and approve her real desire to stay in my big toasty bed. That she worried over playing hostess was endearing, but unnecessary.

"The girls drank quite a bit, Sweetness. I doubt they'll be up and around for a couple hours yet. Once they're awake, Melody will den mother us with some food. Meanwhile..." I switched to my most sultry and alluring voice, reached for the remote on my nightstand, and projected "Doctor Who" on the ceiling above my bed. "I believe a certain Time Lord has gotten into the weekly ridiculous, pointless, and unlikely scrape?"

Social concerns allayed and one of her favorite shows playing, she happily snuggled with me in my big toasty bed.

*

Endnote: Melody's qualities and behaviors in this chapter are based on folks who offered me help as a child and in college. Although the abuse indicators they reacted to presented a false positive, I'm grateful that they cared enough to notice and ask questions. For those actually trapped in abusive relationships by unfortunate circumstance or genetic lottery, someone with enough courage to buck interpersonal awkwardness and ask hard questions can make all the difference.

Sorry. Social responsibility PSA over. Now returning to your regularly scheduled erotica. :)