My Giantess Futa Ch. 01

Story Info
A tiny girl, much bigger below, meets a true amazon.
6.3k words
4.56
68.7k
97

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers

This is the first chapter of at least two. It is set in a world about 100 years in the future where only futa girls inhabit the planet. Therefore, this is not for everyone. Fetishes include: dickgirls, ridiculously sized penises, and, as the title implies, a very tall girl. Please comment any opinion you might have. I love reading those.

*****

Why do animals have sex? Or rather, what is the evolutionary advantage of sexual reproduction compared to asexual? Simply explained, sexual reproduction enables the mixing of genes while asexual reproduction only relies on random mutations to grant diversity resulting in possible biological advantages. A following expectable question might then be "Why are there male and female? Why not have one sex able to both impregnate and be impregnated?" While most animals present one "fertiliser" sex and one "fertilised" sex, slugs and worms being famous exceptions, most plants have both sexual organs, being able to both spread their seed and receive it from other individuals.

In the second half of the twentieth century humans experienced a mutation that allowed individuals to have fully functional male and female genitalia, unlike hermaphrodites who often had issues with one set being less developed. While we don't exactly know who the first individual was, since at that time it was quite frowned upon, by the start of the 21st century more and more research and documentation on these individuals started to come up. The most important centre that sheltered and assisted these individuals was in Tokyo. The Japanese term "futanari" was introduced and even in the west this term, or "futa" for short, entered common parlance. Quickly the distinction between futanari and "monosexuals" was coined. Analysis of futas' bodies and reproduction showed the following:

•Futanari all look like females, except the presence of male primary genitalia.

•The size spread in futas is much wider than in monosexual individuals: while there are some as tall as short females, around 5ft, a significant minority reaches sizes of more than 7ft. Those have been called Megas.

•Futas are usually much curvier than females, with very wide hips and large breasts.

•Their male genitalia are more developed, averaging 10 inches in length but able to be much bigger. There is a slight correlation between body size and penis size.

•Finally, futanari are much more fertile than monosexuals. Consequently, every offspring of a futa is a futa themselves regardless if birthed from a female or fathered by a male.

Due to their imposing features, females were more attracted to futas than males and the superior fertility caused all humans on earth to be futas in just a few generations.

Of course, living in a world with only one sex, has completely changed society. "Gender roles" are no longer an issue. With futanari being much more fertile and sex driven, sexual taboos disappeared. Most countries have by now legalised public nudity and public sex (as long as it is consensual). Slowly but surely a new type of status symbol became relevant in many cultures: Size. If you ask 100 futas on the street what their perfect partner would be like (even in a long-term relationship), 100 of them will tell you she (the female pronoun is still in use) has to be tall, have a huge cock, big tits and a fat ass. Or at least one of these features must be huge.

"Bigger is better" has become such a normal part of daily public life, that while competence and meritocracy are still important, it is not unusual to vote for a candidate simply because she is taller or bustier or more hung than her opponent or getting a promotion because of one's height.

It is the year 2098 AD, and this is the world of the futanari.

**********************************************************************************

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I have never been fucked like this"

She was my most recent conquest, a slender and tall girl whom I had met at work. I manage and bartend in a club reserved for high society, or those who know members willing to pay a lot for the stay of their friends. This girl was the typical daughter from a rich family just looking for someone to talk to. At first, I served her and as soon as she started talking about her problems I had to listen. It is my job. I am basically a psychologist who gets you drunk.

She was talking about her ex who had just broken up with her, "She just said I wasn't woman enough for her, that bitch. I gave her everything and she just runs off with the next busty bimbo she meets. No offense."

"None taken," I replied. She clearly had noticed my juicy K cups, barely covered by my uniform. In fact, the uniform made them pop out even more; for two reasons: I like tips from horny clients and I like seducing my hot clients.

I clearly noticed this chick could easily become my next prey. A smile, a jiggle and a kind word would easily bring her in my bedroom. She was fairly attractive but nothing that will get you a raging boner at first sight. She looked like those old models of a hundred years ago that were quite skinny. Ok not as skinny but certainly nothing to be noticed. She also showed no bulge whatsoever even in that small miniskirt. It was unfortunate that she is living in this day and age. A century ago she would be quite a desirable piece. However small C cups and a tight little butt don't bring you much attention. Luckily, she was fairly tall at around 6ft. "Tell you what...,"

"Alice."

"Tell you what, Alice. My shift ends in twenty minutes. Would you like coming to my place and discuss this further maybe with a hot drink under some comfy covers?" I asked in the most innocent way I could. Meeting a lot of people teaches you to act and speak like they most like you to.

"Sure, my sexy tiny bartender."

"Keira is the name and thanks for the 'sexy'. You aren't bad yourself. That bitch of your ex is missing out." I said that hiding my anger for her calling me tiny. Everyone loves a big girl and I am stuck at 5ft. Luckily, I am not built proportionally. This chick was not going to walk straight till next week.

As we entered the car and I put my address into the system, Alice started to notice my huge bulge. As I took my place, I spread my legs presenting my still soft bulge in my tight work pants and said, "You like what you see, Alice?"

"Alot," was her simple answer, with a mixture of lust and fright of what my bulge will look like hard.

"There will be more soon." I answered briskly.

And so, we arrived at my place. I live quite a comfortable life, for a bartender. The advantage of being the cute busty girl is I get a lot of non-taxable tips apart from my regular salary.

I closed the door behind me, looked at her with a mischievous gaze and uttered, "Let's skip the beverage and go directly to my bedroom. I want you to see whether I am really tiny." I grabbed her hand, turned her around and pressed my chest against hers looking up asking to be kissed. She lowered her neck and kissed me, while I started massaging her lower area. Wow her ex wasn't wrong. Even next to a normally gifted futa she would be small.

"Take off that sexy dress and I will take off my pants," I ordered her. Almost afraid she got undressed. In only her underpants with no bra on I could see her small hard bulge. I grabbed her package gently massaging it and asked, "How much are you hiding?"

"A bit over six inches, Keira."

I didn't want to tease her about it. That day I wasn't feeling teasy. I just asked, "Do you wanna see mine?"

She nodded and as I put her hands on my crotch, she began undoing my pants. Her eyes grew wide as my soft meat flopped out of my pants. She grabbed it and said, "My god. It is still soft and so heavy. How long is it?"

"For now only 10 inches," I replied, clearly mocking her.

"Only? It's so much bigger and fatter already than my tiny dick."

"If you wanna see it grow, stick it in your mouth and if you do a good job at getting me rock hard, I will fuck you like no one has before." Holding it with both hands she began devouring my cock. It was clear that she had a lot of experience in sucking dicks as an unspoken rule of futa sex is, that the more hung girl dominates the other. And with a puny six incher almost every girl has a bigger cock than her.

In her mouth I felt my erection developing. By that point I was still wearing my top and decided to take it off. As my cock was growing the distance between Alice and me was increasing as she couldn't deepthroat me. I gently grabbed her head to let her see my tits. She almost choked on my cock out of surprise. I took my now huge hard cock away from her mouth that quickly had become too tiny.

My now turgid member sprung up to find its place in my cleavage. The biggest advantage of being short with a huge cock and fat tits is being able to titfuck and blow yourself.

Alice, still on her knees, was looking up at this bizarre display. "Do you like my 20 inch cock between my K cups?"

"Oh yes. I am so envious of your tits and monstercock."

I laid on my bed and invited her, "Well if you like them so much come here and fuck my tits. Even with my cock between them I think you will fit." I was loving indirectly making fun of her.

She climbed on my bed and stuck her dicklet in my cleavage. I squeezed my tits around my cock and her dickie and after a few minutes of probably the best titfuck of her life she came inside my cleavage. "I assume this means you liked it."

"I liked it very much. I am spent."

"Not so fast there. I am still hard and your pussy looks very inviting."

"Wait, Keira. You are too big. I never had a cock so big and thick inside me.

Even with her pleas she clearly was looking forward to it, as she didn't show any resistance when I laid her on her back and put my shlong on her stomach. "Don't worry, Alice. You will love it."

I let the tip of my cock gently kiss her overflowing pussy and steadily entered her. You quickly could see a small bulge forming from her stomach showing the strength of my tool. I leaned forward to her ear and whispered, "Do you still think I am tiny?"

"Oh no. You are huge," she screamed.

"You like it, don't you?" I asked ploughing her harder and deeper.

"Fuuuuuuuck...," was her only response.

As I continued my reckless fucking, Alice turned more and more passive to an almost comatose state of constant orgasm. I admit I was being rougher than usual. That "tiny" comment had really got to me and I guess I wanted to let her pay for that.

After about half an hour of deep and thorough penetration I started feeling my orgasm coming up. I took my cock out of her pussy and slapped her face with it to wake up from her orgasm filled daydream. With a devilish look I uttered, "Get ready! Dinner is almost served," and I began spurting jet after jet of thick white cum. For every portion she could swallow there were three that plastered her face and body.

After all those strong jets in her face she was clearly awake and eager. I stood up, swinging my limp cock and said, "It did a good job, don't you think? Let's go take a shower, you look a piece of modern art."

After a reinvigorating shower where she received another heavenly titjob, we laid on the bed.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "I have never been fucked like this," she uttered before falling asleep.

The next morning was a bit weird. Alice was looking a bit embarrassed and I wasn't very talkative. She quickly got dressed and left with a meek "Call me," and left me her number. To be honest I had zero intention to call her. As I said she was a bit too skinny for my (or any girl's) taste.

The club where I work doesn't open before 4pm, so my mornings are pure "Keira-time". This can vary from shopping to jacking off to be a lazy piece of shit at home. I decided to call a friend of mine and do some senseless shopping for a couple of hours.

"Hey Keira," she answered the call.

"Hey Lizzie. I have nothing to do until work. And I know you have nothing to do ever. So, wanna go shopping?" I asked. Lizzie, short for Elisabeth, comes from a very rich family. The closest thing to nobility in fact. She really had no problems with money and spent her time partying and living the good life. I had met her at work funnily enough and she struck me not as the usual up stuck bitch that thinks she is so great due to her money. She is very critical of high society, even though she clearly enjoys her carefree life. However, she tries to be as low profile as possible.

"Why are you calling so early?" She said groggily.

"It's 11am," I replied.

"Exactly." As I said, she goes partying a lot.

"Well lazy pants. Wanna do some shopping or not?"

"Only because I love you so much," she replied jokingly.

We met at a coffee shop for a late brunch, for which Lizzie paid of course. She apparently needed to buy some new trousers, that would "accentuate her cock" using her words. When she noticed my mocking look, she said, "Hey not every one has a python attached to their body like you do."

"It's not thaaat big," I replied aware of the opposite.

"Sure. I mean, you make my footlong look small haha." Lizzie's wasn't small at all. Even bigger than average and she knew it, reason why she always tried to flaunt it. But in fairness, hers looked small by comparison.

After having bought some flaunting trousers for Lizzie she mentioned, "Hey do you want to browse for bras. I heard a new plus size lingerie store opened."

"Plus size?" I responded in faux outrage, "Are you calling me fat?"

"I am not calling you fat. Just these things," she uttered as she made my tits jiggle with both hands. "Once again I cannot compare. At least you have no ass to speak of or I would get very depressed staying next to these," another squeeze followed, "and this monstrosity," she said grabbing my junk, which was clearly hanging on my left leg even when soft. "Also," she began, "you saw me change in front of you I want to see you try some sexy oversized bras."

"Well if your ass is going to pay who am I to deny you a sexy show?" I replied jokingly.

"As if I don't always pay," she answered.

"Real reason why you are my best friend, haha." We both laughed at that.

As we entered the store my eyes widened like those of a child on Christmas morning. While futas' breasts are certainly larger than those women until a hundred years ago, my K cups are still regarded as huge since I would say the average is in the D/DD range. Also, my short frame clearly makes them pop out a lot. In short I have always had issues in finding bras.

This store was perfect. Their stock started at 34F. What was even better is that they arranged their bras by size and not by company, colour, fabric, style etc. They clearly knew their audience. I quickly paced to the bras sized 38K, when Lizzie started grinning. I looked her with an inquisitive look to which her answer was, "I said I want a show. You aren't simply going to buy a bra that fits. Why don't you try these on first?" and she gave me three very sexy bras, one red and two black. Unfortunately, they were sized 38F, 38G and 38H.

"At least you got the band size correctly. Let me guess, you want me to try them in increasing order."

"Ding Ding! we have a winner!"

We went to the changing cabins that were more like rooms clearly made for couples to decide on the merchandise. There were three mirrors, so you could see yourself from wider angles, as well as a comfy chair obviously made for the eyes of a partner watching her girlfriend or wife changing. Furthermore, there was an invading smell of cum in the air, showing that clients did more than only try bras in this room.

As you may have realised there is no shame between Lizzie and me. This kind of activities was quite usual for us. She was sitting on the couch in the changing room waiting for the show to begin. I sighed and pulled my top over my shoulders revealing my tits spilling from a bra a couple of cups too small. This little gesture was enough to see her cock harden in her new tight pants.

"Well, someone likes my titties," I said approaching her, letting my huge tits squeeze against hers.

"I love your huge juggs, Keira."

"I know you do. They clearly need a new bra, don't you think? Clearly this H cup is far too small."

"Damn, Keira. I have only an F cup and you spill over that huge Bra."

"You wanna see me in even smaller bras, don't you?" She nodded in response. "Then let's start the show!"

I took off my bra to the pleasure of Lizzie. I proceeded to squeeze my tits into the small bra. After some tries, I decided it would only fit if one tit stayed out of the cup. "Do you like the one tit bra?" I asked grabbing the free tit squeezing it in front of her.

After having removed the criminally tight bra I decided to go full on tease. I squeezed my tits on her junk which was now clearly showing a ton of bulge. "Want me to free you from these?" I asked.

"Yes please," she begged.

Her foot long cock sprang out eager to meet my juicy juggs.

"Are you ready?" I asked without instructions of what. Lizzie nodded in anticipation. I grabbed my tits still in the tight G cup bra. I placed my under cleavage on her cock tip and started descending on her pole. A bra titfuck.

"Oh my God!" she began, "Your cleavage is so tight."

"Well I am wearing four sizes less than what I should. It is doing the job though," I answered.

"You tell me. I think I am going to cum alreadyyyyy," were her last words before her jet flew on my tits. It certainly didn't compare with her big cock. Lizzie, bless her soul, didn't cum much. Usually something negative but it helped to keep all her spunk on my tits.

I looked at my cleavage and told her to clean the mess she made. Like the good slut she is she pulled her junk from my cleavage and licked it clean.

"We would like these four K cups for me," I told the cashier after having dressed ourselves again. "I am so glad you opened shop. You can imagine how tough it is to find pretty well-fitting bras with these," I cupped my heavy tits.

"Your friend here sure enjoyed the less well fitting one I see," she answered looking at Lizzie's gaze still in after orgasm bliss.

Without hesitation I answered, "Tighter can be fun to play with but certainly not for daily life. I am sure you know the struggle." The cashier wore herself a hefty bra.

"I sure do. It is company policy to hire only girls who can wear our products, so all our employees must be at least an F cup. But to be frank my H cups make me look kind of small during company meetings."

"Really? You are very much well endowed."

"Not like you miss. Neither up top nor down low," she said with a mischievous grin, clearly having seen the bulge my softie created.

"Is this a way to talk to a paying customer?" She froze terrified before I continued, "I am just teasing you don't worry. I do like compliments ha-ha. I am pretty sure I will come back. It is such a relief to be able to find fitting bras. Also not many shops have such lovely clerks." We greated the clerk and I gave her a quick wink.

During our walk to Lizzie's place she was slowly starting to regain her senses, "I really should go bra shopping with you more often. But I have to admit that I am spent."

"It was my pleasure," I answered.

"Trust me the pleasure was mine."

"Lizzie," I began, "I would love to stay here and chat, but I got to bring these beauties back to my place and than open the club in a couple of hours. I don't want to have to hurry."

Finally, I arrived at the club. As the manager I was usually in charge with opening shop. But as a trade off I rarely hat to stay until 4am to close since I had one of the girls do it for me.

This was looking to be a usual night with no particular shenanigans. I was right until 10 pm more or less when I saw HER enter the club. I have never been more struck by the looks of a person. She was immense in every sense. She towered over everyone. "She must be a 'Mega'," I thought. Megas belong to that rare subset of futas who are taller than seven feet. I felt a sense of envy, but soon lust beat it out of me. Not only was she tall. She had enormous tits, much wider than her torso, and an ass that wobbled with every step.

Fitnerd7
Fitnerd7
156 Followers
12