My Gift

Story Info
To share a gift between lovers.
787 words
3.56
20.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morghaine
Morghaine
5 Followers

This story exists because I remember.

Before you arrive at my home for dinner we have bathed, perfumed and dressed just for you. She is wearing a sheer rose coloured gown...a single layer of gossamer silk. It is see-through, but just barely. And I have a matching gown, but of burgundy.

As you arrive I hand you a glass of champagne and point you to a seat. On the table near you - a razor, soap and soap brush, champagne and 2 solid, flesh-toned dildo.

I position her by the bed and slowly lower the gown from her shoulders as you watch. As I lower her to the bed I spread her arms and bind them. I spread her legs and bind then. Finally I wrap a silk cloth around her eyes as I kiss her open mouth.

"She is yours," I tell you and I watch as you slowly soap the brush.

Slowly and sensually I watch as you pass the brush between her legs. Her breathing quickens slightly. I gentle her, kissing along her jaw and neck. Even slower you begin to shave her. I watch as her legs tense under your hand.

I watch as you teasingly maneuver your fingers around her clit. She wiggles openly now...moaning, asking you for release. Slowly I move below your hand and rinse her cunt with the champagne. As she shivers from the bubbles, I quickly lick at the flowing liquid.

You have pulled back from me...momentarily. You reach for one of the dildos and watch me explore her with my mouth, and tongue. You are engrossed, and for a moment cannot move... mesmerized by the sensuality. You move forward, leaning over me,kissing my neck...still watching. You reach under me, and as I lick her clit, you slowly slide the dildo inside of her. She squirms but I hold onto her tightly. You pull it from her and hold it to my lips. I lick it slowly before sucking it into my mouth. You again slowly slide it back into her, fucking her with it...gradually getting faster...and faster.

You let me take it from you, and I continue to fuck her as you reach for the other one. You begin to lick this one. I watch you for a second. You continue to lick it and then take it into your mouth. Sucking on it much as you had sucked her earlier. You pull it from your lips. It is wet. You move behind me again. You rub the dildo across my clit. You slide it between my lips...teasing...then, moving it to my ass. You tease me more. You can feel me tense. You can hear my silent questions wondering where it is you will fuck me.

You slide it back down to my pussy and thrust the dildo inside of me... deeply. It slides in easily as both it, and I are wet. I too, begin to squirm, but you hold me tightly around the waist. I continue to fuck her... and lick her... and suck her. You begin to fuck me with the other dildo...hard, and fast. Your other hand, wrapped around my waist, finds my clit. And your tongue again finds my ass. As you tease my clit with your fingers... you begin again to lick my ass. Circling... probing... ever so lightly fucking my ass with your tongue.

She is close to cumming. I can feel it in her. I pull her hard to my mouth. You can begin to feel the urgency in me. You rub me harder and fuck me with the dildo faster and let your tongue slide a little further inside my ass. She begins to cum. Her body trembles... then tenses... I continue to fuck her with my mouth and the dildo until she collapses, exhausted. Now I am focused solely on my own body on what you are doing to me. I reach back with one hand, replacing yours, rubbing my clit. You slide your hand up my body and across my breasts... to my mouth. I lick your fingers... and begin to suck on them.

I too am now close. We have both completely forgotten about her. You pull away. I turn, and fall to my back and continue to rub myself... and have now taken the dildo from you... and I am fucking myself. You watch. You cannot take your eyes off of me. You watch. You watch as it slowly builds. Our eyes are locked on one another. You watch as I cum... as I make myself cum. For a moment, You cannot breathe... I arch my back... as it washes over me. Finally, I too... collapse. You let out a breath... and smile.

Morghaine
Morghaine
5 Followers