My Gift of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was still unsure of what her reaction would be tonight, but he decided losing her wasn't an issue. He was confident in her love and knew she believed in his love for her. All these emotional issues came together, combining with the excitement and anticipation, to give him a thrill he felt from the top of his head to the tips of his toes.

Just then the bathroom door banged open. His wife stood there naked.

"You shood be done by now. What ARE you doing in here? Leave the water running."

She climbed into the shower stall with him, something she rarely did, and wiggled her way in until she was hogging all the water. She rubbed herself on him, pressing and sliding her tits all over his chest and down to his crotch until he was completely hard.

"Now get out while I shower and shave my little pussy all smooth for you," she playfully giggled.

While she was still in the shower he called the cell number John had given him earlier in the day. When John answered, he told him the room number and to expect the signal in about an hour and a half. John said he would be hard and ready to go when he knocked on the door.

She was through with her shower, half drunk and looking sexy as hell as she walked into the sitting room. She was wearing the crotchless, fishnet body suit he thought made her look incredibly desirable. Her hair was still wet, her skin glowed, and her face was slightly flushed from the wine and the heat of the shower. She was a vision that oozed sensuality and sexuality. She sashayed over to the wet bar and filled her wine glass, lit a cigarette, then looked at him and asked,

"Are you ready for some fun? What would you like to do first?"

He told her,

"I want you to come here and kiss me. Then I want you to go get your 'favorite', sit in that chair across from me and help your little friend get you hot for me."

"I'll gladly do that," she said as she walked toward him.

She leaned over, placed her hand lightly on his crotch and started kissing him gently. After just a few moments he felt her passion start to rise. She began kissing him more firmly and rubbed his crotch with increasing vigor.

"Is that enough?" she wanted to know.

"More," he breathed as he pulled her down beside him. They carried on like this for another few minutes before he gently pushed her away.

"Go get your friend now," he told her in a commanding voice.

She rubbed her tits onto his face as she rose, kissed him on the tip of his nose, and strutted into the bedroom. She was back in a flash, toy in hand. She sat down across from him and placed both her feet up on the low table. When she was comfortable she looked up at him with a grin on her face, her pussy clearly visible and showing a hint of moisture.

"Now what," she teased.

"Turn it on and use it like you know how," was his reply. "I want to watch."

The noise of the vibrator was barely audible as she used it to touch her nipples. She would look at him after each time she touched a nipple. Her other hand slipped down to her thigh as she continued playing with her titties. He could tell she was teasing herself as her free hand flicked around her crotch, touching first one thigh and then the other, sometimes lightly tapping her clit. After a time she turned off the vibrator and placed it in her mouth, making sucking sounds as she made her toy wet with her saliva. When it was wet enough for her liking, she pulled it from her mouth and asked,

"Would you like me to do this to your cock?"

He just grinned at her. With that, the sound of the vibrator filled the room as she slowly moved her toy down and tenderly touched her clit. Her eyes closed, her head moved back, and a smile appeared on her face. He was in sex heaven, and apparently, so was she. She began moving the toy up and down her lips using its full length.

"Honey! Look at me."

Her eyes popped open and she smiled, not missing a beat as she kept moving her toy back and forth lustily. He began telling her how beautiful and sexy she was, and how she turned him on when she played like this. Her tempo increased. He kept up a continual chatter of 'sweet nothings' when suddenly she plunged the whole length of the vibrator into her pussy and held it there. Her eyes closed as her body faintly quivered.

He got up, walked over in front of her, and watched in awe for a moment. He reached down and removed her hand from the toy and quickly pulled it from her body. Her eyes opened and the look on her face was one of surprise and expectation, almost pleading for him to finish what she had started. He didn't want that to happen quickly. His goal was for her to reach the peak of arousal at the proper time. He looked at the clock beside the bed as he entered the bedroom with her following.

Another 45 minutes minutes should do it, he thought. He would let her have a little orgasm just to heighten her desire. Her first one always did that to her. He shivered with the thrill.

He rolled onto the bed and lying on his back, motioned for her to come to him. She crawled up from the end of the bed while kissing and licking him until she had her whole body on his and was passionately kissing him on the lips. She had positioned herself so she could rub her pelvis and bare pussy on his thigh and knee.

She was excited. Her mind was completely clear of life's day to day worries. She knew she could give her whole being to the joy they created together.

Dammit! She was horny! She wanted to cum and cum and cum tonight, she thought. And, he was in a very playful mood. She felt so wonderfully slutty. She imagined all the things they would do to, and for each other tonight as she continued to kiss him, all the while rubbing herself on his leg. This felt sooooo good, physically, mentally, and emotionally. She felt that joy rise in her until it bubbled into a giggle that she couldn't stop. She broke the kiss so the laugh could come free. He backed away and looked at her questioningly. She laughed even harder as she hugged him enthusiastically. She blurted,

"I'm so happy you're my husband and lover!"

When she hugged him and spoke those words, he felt as if his heart would explode from the love surging up through him. He hugged her back and to his surprise, the emotional powderkeg he felt inside didn't detonate. He began to kiss his way down her body, slowing only to give her glorious breasts plenty of individual attention. When both her nipples were extended into hard little pebbles, he moved further down. At the first touch of his tongue on her clit, even knowing what was coming, she jumped. She quickly adjusted to his delicate ministrations by moving her pelvis with gentle thrusts at his mouth.

She had told him this was the most intimate of all pleasures she could receive and he was enamored with the act. He loved giving her pleasure more than he loved breathing. This was pure ecstasy for her and absolute joy for him. He could do this for hours if she didn't get so sensitive after cumming. She couldn't take it after that and would make him stop.

He continued to gently lick and suck her clit, occassionally plunging his tongue as deep inside as he could. She seemed totally lost in the storm of sensation assaulting her senses. He reached under the pillow where he had placed her 'favorite' and retrieved it without missing a lick. He placed the tip at at the entrance to her pussy, but didn't turn on the vibrator. When she felt her toy spread her lips and start into her, she broke the silence with,

"Oh God! Yes! Suck me! Fuck me!"

He was more than happy to oblige. He shoved her toy all the way in and held it there while continuing to nibble her clit. He felt her hips thrust at toy and mouth with increasing intensity. He turned on the vibrator full blast. After that, all he could do was hang onto the dildo and try to keep his mouth locked onto her clit. He felt her start to rise to orgasm, the first of many, many more he hoped. He let her get through just three contractions before taking mouth and toy away from her.

"Don't stop! Why did you stop? OOOooooooo," she moaned.

Her hips continued to thrust back and forth with a certain amount of frustration. He let her settle down a bit before asking,

"Did you cum?"

Almost testy, she replied, "Just a little. It could have been so much better."

He moved up beside her for a kiss, giving her a taste of her own juices. He glanced at the clock and said,

"Perfect."

She looked at him with a hint of curiousity, so he kissed her again and rubbed her crotch. When her body began to respond, he got up and went over the their 'collection'. He picked up one of her toys, a blue gummy vibrator with ridges, about the same size as her 'favorite'.

"This one?" he queried.

She shrugged and grinned at him. He selected another toy, one with a bullet shaped vibrator on the end of a long handle. He held it up. She shook her head. He held up another, two slender vibrators that were inserted together and moved seperately. She shook her head again.

"I know what you want," he teased. "You want some big, black cock. Don't you?"

This time she nodded as he held up a realistic, thick 8" black dildo, with veins, balls, and vibrator. He grabbed a bottle of lube and moved to the bed.

"Would you like some big black cock in your pussy," he asked with a grin?

It was a game they had sometimes played since that one night. Her reply was in the spirit of the game.

"OOooo, Yes! I would just love to fuck a big, black cock," she stated as she held out her hand.

He poured a generous amount of lubricant onto her palm and then held the rubber prick near her. She reached out and caressed the cock, rubbing her hand up and down its length until it was covered with the slick lube. When she moved her hand to rub the rest of the lube on the lips of her pussy, it was his cue. He placed the tip between her pussy lips and held it there as she slid down until half of it was inside her.

"AAAAaaaaaaaaagh," came from deep within her as she pulled her knees up to her chest.

Following the 'script' of their game,

"Are you ready to fuck this big cock?"

"Yes," came the reply through gritted teeth.

He pushed a little more of it into her.

"Do you want this cock to stretch your pussy wide?"

Again,

"Yes."

He pushed in more of the cock.

"Do you want this cock deep inside you?"

Now, her reply was a little louder,

"Yes! Please!"

Her passion and desire were now completely exposed. He pushed the rest of the cock into her.

"Are you ready to fuck?" He turned on the cock's vibrator.

"Oh yes, please fuck me now. Stretch my pussy and fuck me deep," she told him, just like she always did.

He commenced moving the cock in and out slowly. All the way out and then all the way in. She was responding to each thrust eagerly and with enthusiasm.

"Wouldn't you like this cock to be real? Wouldn't you like to fuck a real cock this size? You would like to fuck a real black stud, wouldn't you?" he asked in line with the 'script'.

"Oh, YES! I would love to fuck a big, black stud. Please let me fuck his huge cock. Please," she moaned, still following their 'script'.

"I would give you that gift in an instant. I love you so much and your pleasure means everything to me. I would love for you to get to fuck a huge cock," he said, as he always did. "What if I could snap my fingers and make that cock a real one? If there were a knock on the door and your black stud was there with his huge cock, would you fuck him?"

This wasn't on the 'script' and she didn't immediately answer.

"Would you," he asked more forcefully?

"Sure! Sure I would. Yes! I want to fuck him now," she cried out!

He knew at that moment she was totally lost in the pleasure of their fantasy. All her inhibitions were gone and she would do anything to scratch the itch in her pussy. He reached over to the phone, hit redial, listened to it ring twice and then hung up. He moved to kiss her. It was hard to do because she was breathing pretty heavy and squirming on the bed, close to orgasm.

"I have a present for you," he whispered in her ear.

He reached down and took her hand from her toy, leaving it deep inside her. He turned her face toward him and snapped his fingers.

At that moment, there was a light knock on the door. Her eyes widened, a little startled.

"I love you and want you to have this." Her eyes closed.

"Say yes," he told her.

With her eyes still closed she nodded her head once as a tiny "yes" came from her lips. He kissed her on the forehead and moved her hand back to her toy. He watched just a moment until, once again her pussy was the center of her world. The big vibrating cock inside her was everything at that instant. He rose to answer the door.

He let John into the room. He was dressed in a t-shirt, baggy shorts with a huge bulge, and flip-flops. He also carried the mask he had said he would bring.

"You both ready for this," John asked?

He just grinned and nodded in the affirmitive. With that, John handed him a three-pack of super size comdoms and doffed his clothes and put on the mask. The mask had been John' idea. He had said, without a face, she's just fucking a body and it will be easier for her. He had liked the idea and agreed.

Standing before him was a large, naked black man wearing a black and white, zebra striped mask. John's cock, thicker than his wife's black toy and at least ten inches long, drew his attention. Now he was jealous, among all the other emotions he was feeling. Not jealous of his wife, but of John! He knew he could never do for her what John and that monster cock could. Even so, he loved his wife and wanted this for her, not himself. He motioned for John to follow.

All of this had taken just a few minutes. When he entered the bedroom he found his wife just as he had left her, slowly sliding the phony cock in and out. Motioning for John to wait, he went to her. He physically moved her so that her calves were over the edge of the bed and her pussy pointed directly at John. Her eyes were still closed and a smile on her face. He waved John over to stand next to the bed, directly between her legs.

"I have a present for you," he whispered and pulled the rubber cock out of her pussy.

She opened her eyes as if coming out of a daze. When she focused on the huge black apparition standing in front of her, her eyes went wide.

"I love you with all my heart and give you this present with my love," he quickly stated, and then kissed her.

She accepted his kiss, then pushed him back a little and looked into his eyes, seeming to search for something. Evidently she found what she was looking for. She smiled at him while pushing him slightly aside, and looked over at John's huge cock hanging before her. The dazed look she wore earlier reappeared as she reached up to carress the huge, fully erect tool. He seized the opportunity with,

"Do you want this cock inside your pussy? Do you want to fuck this cock?"

As if in a trance she replied,

"Yes, yes I do, Honey. Please let me, please!"

He placed one of the condoms in her hand and told her,

"This is John. He's going to fuck you. Put this condom on his cock now."

While this had been going on, John had stood like a statue, hands on his hips with his fully erect cock sticking straight out in all its glory. When his wife first touched John's cock it had started to throb and bounce. It was the only thing on him that moved. She grasped his cock firmly with her left hand and with her right, rolled to condom down the shaft. Her movements were almost reverent. When the condom was in place, she lay back toward the bed pulling John and his cock toward her pussy. John had to lean over and place his hands on the bed to keep from falling on her. With John in this position, she scooted down until the tip of his huge cock was on her pussy lips. Holding it there, she looked up at her husband and asked,

"Can I? Can I, please?" He just nodded, afraid to speak.

She looked back to her crotch and began to slide down further, intent on getting the monster inside her. John knew what she wanted and thrust forward to help. The combination of the lube and her juices made her very slippery, as he well knew. John was able to pierce her, almost to the hilt, on that first thrust. She grunted, and her breath became ragged as she squirmed and wriggled her ass to get used to the stretching of her pussy that was taking place. Through out all this, John had remained motionless since he had entered her.

She couldn't believe this was happening. This could be an erotic dream, from which she would wake at any moment. It certainly didn't feel like any dream she had ever had. It felt way better than that. She had the biggest cock she had ever seen, balls deep in her pussy, and it was wonderful. In a moment of clarity, she realized what she was doing and looked for her husband. So taken by the sensations and taboo aspect of her lust, it took a bit of time for her to realize he was kneeling beside her on the bed, grinning from ear to ear. She reached for his hand and grasped it tightly, looked him in the eye and said,

"Tell him to fuck me now!"

He looked up at the ebony giant and, still grinning, said,

"Do her! Fuck her good! Give her the fuck she deserves!"

John still hadn't said a word, but he knew what to do now. He began moving. Long, slow strokes. A full eight or nine inches would slowly disappear as he moved in, only to reappear as he withdrew. Her pussy lips, fully distended and stretched to the limit, seemed reluctant to let him pull out. Her eyes were wide open as she watched in fascination. As did her husband. In... Out... In... Out... suddenly she began to quiver and shake. She hooked her ankles around John's black ass, threw her head back, and yelled for him to go faster. John would have none of it. He was in control and refused to increase his pace. When she realized this, her eyes became even wider, her thrusts even wilder, and she crushed her husbands hand so hard he knew it was bruised.

"I'm cumming," filled the room as a long, low growl. And even louder,

"OH! GOD! I'M CUMMING!"

Was she ever! He could hear how wet she was as the sounds of their fucking turned into squishing noises. He knew how much she was capable of ejaculating when extremely excited, and guessed it was at least a bucketful. He was giddy with the excitement and the lust that filled the room.

John spoke for the first time,

"Get behind her and support her shoulders."

He jumped to obey. He had to force his wife to let go of his hand and then moved around behind her. With her ankles locked around John's waist, he lifted her by the hips until her pussy was parallel with his crotch. She was now two feet off the bed, supported by John's cock, her ankles around his waist, and her head on her husbands shoulder. John began stabbing his cock into her pussy, using his hands on her ass to control the action.

Each hard thrust almost knocked him over. In just moments she started to cum again, thrashing her head back and forth as unintelligible words and sounds poured from her throat. When he could no longer hold onto her, he lowered her lovingly to the bed. John then reached down and effortlessly lifted her to put her arms around his shoulders. When she had a good hold on him, he grabbed her ass cheeks and moved her up and down as she rode his cock wildly. Within just minutes he heard a muffled,

"Not again."

Amazed, he watched as her cum began to run down John's thighs in copious amounts.

John looked at him.

"Pillows," was all he said.

He grabbed the pillows and placed them where John had pointed. John gently removed his wifes arms from around his neck and lowered her ass onto the pillows, still deep inside her pussy. To let her catch her breath, John paused for just a minute before he began moving again.