My Gift of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fucked John in this position for what seemed like hours, although she really had no idea how much time had passed when he came. She felt John's cock become even larger, harder, and hotter. Her pussy was super sensitive. She felt the cum flow through John's throbbing cock and into the damned condom. He was still for a moment, and then he was gone. She reached down to her pussy and could feel it still gaping wide open. She drifted in an afterglow of sated lust.

She must have dozed off. When she opened her eyes, John was gone. She had cum so many, many times. She had lost count after the first eight, or ten, or twenty times. It had been wonderful. Most wonderful of all had been her husband. He had been right there through it all. Kissing her, touching her, and encouraging her to reach ever greater heights of passion with his words of love. Funny, she had never felt more love for him than she did at this very moment. His love for her was so very strong. Had to be so secure in his love to give her this gift, the memory of which would last her a lifetime...or until the next time.

When she awoke the next day, the smell of coffee was in the air. Her was sitting across from the bed in a chair, reading the newspaper. When he saw she was awake, he said,

"Good morning, Lover. It's going to be another amazing day. Would you like some coffee and Bailey's?"

"Not til I've had a good morning hug," was her reply.

He put down his paper, climbed onto the bed beside her and put his arms around her.

"Honey, I had the most amazing dream last night," she said.

"I know," he whispered into her neck.

"I was there for every glorious minute of it!"