My Girl

Story Info
Your brother plays with your friends.
853 words
3.91
55.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are my sister and I’ve been fucking you for a few months now. On this summer afternoon, you have three friends over to swim in our pool and sleep over. Our parents are away until after midnight. I have bought you a bikini and I told you to wear it so, naturally, you agree. It is white with tiny triangles to cover your pert breasts and a matching gstring and you are a little shocked by how much of you is uncovered but you wear it anyway.

I hear you talking to Ann, Bec and Carrie and they are amazed that you are game to wear such a revealing suit. The girls invite me to join you and I agree and go for my shorts. With the pool below my window, I am amused when you jump in and you all find that the white material is totally see thru when wet and even a freckle on your breast is visible. I join you in the pool and the girls start questioning me on why I bought you that suit and did I know it was see thru wet. You are staying below the water level and I pretend to have no knowledge as I ask “Is it?’

You try to get away from me but I pull you up out of the water, holding your wrists behind your back and the girls stare at your firm breasts and you blush as I point out to them how hard your nipples are. As I roll your nipple between my thumb and finger, the lust on their faces is evident. You moan softly, so I pull your top up off your breasts putting them totally on display as I continue to play with you. I invite the girls over to feel how nice your breasts are and they tentatively start fondling you. You look at the fence but nobody can be seen as they play with you and you moan deeply.

I let you go and you stand they as they fondle you while I move behind Ann and undo her top. She smiles at me as I slip it over her head and she leans forward to suck your hardened nipple into her mouth as my hands cup her breasts and my rigid prick presses into her thinly covered ass. Bec and Carrie are watching, eyes wide, and they start to include Ann in their playings. Now I move to Bec and remove her top too and she presses her body hard against mine as we kiss deeply. I then take Carrie’s off as she is the shyest and I stand her beside Bec with their near breasts touching along their length so that the two nipples are beside each other. I start sucking on both nipples at once as they hold my head to them.

As I suck, you drag my shorts off me and call Ann over and get her to hold my cock. As I lightly bite the two hard young nipples, you encourage Ann to take my swollen cockhead into her mouth and her head is bobbing up and down with enthusiasm. Before I can cum, I ease her away and I sit on the step out of the pool and lie you along my body facing the sky. I slide you up above my hard cock which stands up between your legs. Your legs are astride mine with your pussy gaping open to the girls’ view.

I tell you to finger your hot cunt as I maul your pert breasts and you turn your head and kiss me passionately as you fuck your self. You reach down and press my upstanding cock along your slit as you finger and the girls are watching intently, beside your pussy. As you finger harder, you explode in a moaning orgasm and rub my head over your clit. As you relax, the girls ease away thinking the fun is over.

However, I reach out and pull Ann on top of my body. She automatically assumes the same position as you did and she stares hungrily at my cock, just touching her. Soon she is fingering hard as I play with her until she also orgasms, clutching my cock to her slit. As she slips off me, I smile knowingly at Bec and she lies on me. As I squeeze her long hard nipples, she rubs her clit with my cock as she fingers. Her hand is a blur in her cunt as we both excite her and she screams loudly as she cums and we all look around nervously.

Now shy Carrie approaches me but she surprises us all as she straddles me and quickly guides my long rigid prick into her sweet hole. She justs sits there, savouring the full feeling before she leans over and kisses me. Her full breasts fill my hands as she rides me and our tongues are wrestling. Finally, I shoot my sperm deep inside her which sets her off until she slumps on my chest, spent. Then we go and have our dinner.