My Girl Ann

Story Info
His personal sex slave nymph.
770 words
3.94
47.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here she was, sucking and slurping on my eight inch cock like she was going to suck the sheets up my ass. She couldn't seem to get enough of my man meat. Jerking, sucking, and moaning like a sex starved nymph. After about ten minutes of this intense blow job, I couldn't hold back, I had to blow and her beautiful face was my target. Load after load I emptied on her face, till I plastered her face in my cum. My load painted her nose, cheeks and lips. She scooped it off with her fingers and slurped on her cum covered digits like a child sucking on an all day lollipop and smiling while she licked her lips clean.

Ann is a hot twenty one year old, brunette, standing five feet four with tits as firm as cantaloupe and an ass to die for. She was my slut to fuck and use at my discretion. We had been together for three years and we never get tired of sex. We have tried all kinds of sex, group, and light bondage, public, and my favorite, anal. Ann loves when I let a small group of strange men fuck her senseless. Ann is not just my partner in life she is my sex toy and we just love it that way.

Once we went to a biker rally one weekend and She and I, let ten bikers fuck her hot body till cum leaked out of every hole she had. They went at her all night. They double and triple teamed her. They passed her around like she was their fuck doll, and she was, and she loved every minute of it. They made me lick her cunt clean, and then I got to fuck her till I came deep into her raw cunt. I've even watched her fuck three black men at the same time with their huge black cocks one night in a bar. She played pool with them and made a bet with one that if he ran the table on her she would let them all fuck her. The table was run and they fucked her all over the pool room for the next four hours. Other guys came in to watch, some got blow jobs the bartender got to fuck her ass. Ann sucked me off, all the way home. When I pulled into the driveway I blew a huge load down her already raw throat.

Ann will drop and suck me off anytime I ask her to. Once we got busted in a wooded park and the cop got the blowjob of his lifetime. He also handcuffed her and shoved his nightstick up her tight ass before he fucked her in her hot ass with his hard cock. Ann loves anal, and loves to show off her hot body in mini's without undies, and never wears a bra, nor does she need one with her hard firm large tits.

Ann also loves to rim my asshole and tongue fuck me. She says it makes her feel closer and more intimate with me. I love to squat over her beautiful face and feel her penetrate me with her tongue, lick my ass, and suck on my nut sack. She sometimes jerks me off so I blow my load of cum all over her firm tits. I love to message the hot sticky load into her tit flesh.

You may call her a slut but we both laugh knowing she is my slut. She has even brought home another woman for us to share. Ann is the woman of my dreams and we love each other deeply. We just don't share society's view of normal sex. We don't hold each other prisoner in our relationship. We don't claim ownership, but we do claim devotion to each other.

Ann is now licking my ass and getting me hard all over again. I feel the need to blow another load deep inside her as I guide her into the doggie position so I can fuck her ass raw tonight. She looks over her shoulder with a smile and licks her lips and whispers, "I am your slut slave, now fuck me hard." I pull her long hair and drive my cock deep into her ass in one stroke and she cries out in pain and pleasure. This is going to be a hot sweaty night of wanton sex.

As for you my dear readers, this is just the beginning. With you I will share our tales. This is just a taste. You may say Ann is now our slut!